Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (51824 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Massive Recruitment At Adekunle Ajasin University,14th June, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Parizz:
will the stipend come at the end of the month or asap?
Please complete your Npower deployment process first before talking about stipend.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Abrian550(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Heads up won’t hurt.

ezenwaez:

Please complete your Npower deployment process first before talking about stipend.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Abrian550:
Heads up won’t hurt.

You will be paid after you have completed your deployment process and your Npower ppa letter uploaded back to the nasims dashboard.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Abrian550(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thank you, ehen.

ezenwaez:

You will be paid after you have completed your deployment process and your Npower ppa letter uploaded back to the nasims dashboard.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Abrian550:
Thank you, ehen.

You are welcome.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Asensio13(m): 3:41am On Jul 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please I need some explanations sir, I am a stream 1 beneficiary though I missed my physical verification last year but recently join stream 2 and did the physical verification successfully. My question is will my payment start immediately or it will start when payment of stream 2 commence?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 6:38am On Jul 06, 2022
Asensio13:

Please I need some explanations sir, I am a stream 1 beneficiary though I missed my physical verification last year but recently join stream 2 and did the physical verification successfully. My question is will my payment start immediately or it will start when payment of stream 2 commence?
Have you completed your deployment process.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Asensio13(m): 7:11am On Jul 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

No
But am surprise that I got 5 months alert this morning.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Asensio13(m): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

Though after physical verification I was able to download my PPA letter but am yet to report because I thought i will be able to do that when deployment start for stream 2, i was shocked when I saw the alerts. Thank God it was so fast
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2022
Asensio13:

No
Wow congratulations.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2022
Just do the necessaries, payment should start after the deployment process have been concluded.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by gaetano: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2022
Asensio13:

No

By 5 months alert, do you mean 150k? Asin 30k * 5 months?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
gaetano:

By 5 months alert, do you mean 150k? Asin 30k * 5 months?
Extremely possible yes.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by omgtzsammie(m): 1:19am On Jul 07, 2022
is der any way i can still do my physical verification i just heard abt it today and i heard it has been closed..

help a brother, venue is kirike port harcourt
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 5:25am On Jul 07, 2022
omgtzsammie:
is der any way i can still do my physical verification i just heard abt it today and i heard it has been closed..

help a brother, venue is kirike port harcourt
Exercise patience for the next batch d and see if you can join them.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by oneble: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
ezenwaez:

Exercise patience for the next batch d and see if you can join them.

Thank God there will be batch d. I have someone who chose Agro. His overview is showing SHORTLISTED but the VERIFICATION is showing
"You have not yet been shortlisted for the verification stage, please check back later".

So, there is hope
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
oneble:

Thank God there will be batch d. I have someone who chose Agro. His overview is showing SHORTLISTED but the VERIFICATION is showing
"You have not yet been shortlisted for the verification stage, please check back later".

So, there is hope
Your friend has not been selected, the only Npower applicants that have hope are those that were selected as Npower beneficiaries for the Npower physical verification exercise but missed it due to one reason or the other.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Bukola94: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
ezenwaez:

Why didn't the beneficiary apply for redeployment?
the person was told that was how they did to everyone
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bukola94:
the person was told that was how they did to everyone
Redeployment process starts after the Npower beneficiary has been deployed first. A rejection
letter is normally used to apply for the redeployment process.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Optmus(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please guys, has Npower start posting this new batch c beneficiaries? I

have not been posted. I have done physical verification the first week it started.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Optmus:
Please guys, has Npower start posting this new batch c beneficiaries? I

have not been posted. I have done physical verification the first week it started.
Deployment have not started yet it will be communicated publicly on all Npower verified social handles and on your Npower portal.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Optmus(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
ezenwaez:

Deployment have not started yet it will be communicated publicly on all Npower verified social handles and on your Npower portal.

Thanks a lot
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 4:59am On Jul 27, 2022
Optmus:

Thanks a lot
You are welcome.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Sixfeetbelle: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
ezenwaez:

What about those of us that logged in today and saw shortlisted but "applicant" on the verification page? What is the next step?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Lizzieo(f): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

What about those of us that logged in today and saw shortlisted but "applicant" on the verification page? What is the next step?
If it is still showing APPLICANT that means you aren't shortlisted
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Sixfeetbelle: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lizzieo:

If it is still showing APPLICANT that means you aren't shortlisted

So, should I thumbprint or should I do nothing?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Lizzieo(f): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

So, should I thumbprint or should I do nothing?
No need of thumb print if you are not selected, however biometric and physical verification portal have closed for now.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Sixfeetbelle: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lizzieo:

No need of thumb print if you are not selected, however biometric and physical verification portal have closed for now.

Okay. Thank you
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Davidson1010: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Just checked my dash board and is showing pre-selected.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Davidson1010:
Just checked my dash board and is showing pre-selected.
Are you non graduate or under graduate category?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Davidson1010: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
ezenwaez:

Are you non graduate or under graduate category?
Graduate category
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2022
Davidson1010:
Graduate category
Have you done your physical verification?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday / Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test / Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.