Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (51828 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Massive Recruitment At Adekunle Ajasin University,14th June, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Denixel:
Guys,any news about any N-build, because am not seeing physical verification in my dashboard.
You will carry out your physical verification at your training centre, keep checking your deployment page for updates.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by jasonex4(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Dunno how true this is sha

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
jasonex4:
Quite plausible

3 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by kejykejy: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
jasonex4:

Source pls

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
ezenwaez:

Send your complain to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng you might have to travel to Kogi State.
please my npower physical verification venture is still blank up till now. I've gone to the two LG secretariat in my location it was unsuccessful. I was told to contact npower for them to rectify it and assigned me to a venue. Please what would i do to this issue now? This is really frustrating. Npower doesn't respond to their mail nor their Twitter handle

What can i do now? You can't be verified without a venue on your dashboard

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by jasonex4(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
please my npower physical verification venture is still blank up till now. I've gone to the two LG secretariat in my location it was unsuccessful. I was told to contact npower for them to rectify it and assigned me to a venue. Please what would i do to this issue now? This is really frustrating. Npower doesn't respond to their mail nor their Twitter handle

What can i do now? You can't be verified without a venue on your dashboard

I was verified without a venue on my dashboard

Go the LGA that you filled as your LGA of residence

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by jasonex4(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
kejykejy:

Source pls
Saw it on a group chat
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by sexymonkey(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
CleanInAll:

Although you said 'might', hope it won't be a must?
go to your residence location to complain, they might answer you.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Ayomikunle1996(f): 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
There is an error on my portal
My state of residence is different from the local government
I have been to the local government on my profile but the local government inspector said my name is not on their Portal. Am really confused. I don't know what to do. Please help

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by liveyourlife007(m): 12:08am On Jun 21, 2022
Mr Ezenwa good morning.
Now that PV is done.
How long does it take to be deployed, days or weeks.
Cos I need to travel back to Lagos to resume my work.
I can't be absent from work for a week
2 or 3 days absence is still forgivable.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:39am On Jun 21, 2022
jasonex4:

I have done that same story
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 5:48am On Jun 21, 2022
liveyourlife007:
Mr Ezenwa good morning.
Now that PV is done.
How long does it take to be deployed, days or weeks.
Cos I need to travel back to Lagos to resume my work.
I can't be absent from work for a week
2 or 3 days absence is still forgivable.
Deployment is not an issue, someone can do that in absentia, you have done the main one, although previous batch c1 was deployed simultaneously as physical verification was ongoing but as the saying goes change is the only constant thing in life, this time around the reverse is the case, deployment will commence after all physical verification exercise must have been concluded.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by CleanInAll: 5:51am On Jun 21, 2022
sexymonkey:
go to your residence location to complain, they might answer you.

Still under might.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by sexymonkey(m): 5:57am On Jun 21, 2022
CleanInAll:

Still under might.
give it a try, the person there may help you out just as I was helped too.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Jasswill(m): 6:25am On Jun 21, 2022
jasonex4:

Did you explained to them first before undergoing the physical screening since your venue don't appeared on ur dashboard...I'm having similar case and I'm hoping the issue will be resolve soon, I have message them via their twitter headle, I mail them and live chat them ...but nothing upto now...do i have to wait till my profile shows venue on my dashboard or u guys have a alternatives procedure to help me out... thanks
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Hermoso33: 6:39am On Jun 21, 2022
Ayomikunle1996:
I have been to the local government on my profile but the local government inspector said my name is not on their Portal. Am really confused. I don't know what to do. Please help
You made mistake here probably npower mistook Efon local govt for Ekiti besides I don't think there is a local govt in Osun bearing efon.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Ayomikunle1996(f): 7:01am On Jun 21, 2022
Please what is the way out now
I understand that there is a mix up
Hermoso33:
You made mistake here probably npower mistook Efon local govt for Ekiti besides I don't think there is a local govt in Osun bearing efon.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 7:03am On Jun 21, 2022
Hermoso33:
You have to go to your local government area of residence specified on your nasims profile that is where your physical verification venue is and all your data is.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by sesaan(m): 7:13am On Jun 21, 2022
Pls I did the capture late any hope for me? Help
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2022
sesaan:
Pls I did the capture late any hope for me? Help
Check your verification page on nasims if your physical verification venue will be displayed.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by jasonex4(m): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2022
Jasswill:

Did you explained to them first before undergoing the physical screening since your venue don't appeared on ur dashboard...I'm having similar case and I'm hoping the issue will be resolve soon, I have message them via their twitter headle, I mail them and live chat them ...but nothing upto now...do i have to wait till my profile shows venue on my dashboard or u guys have a alternatives procedure to help me out... thanks

Nope...

I just went to the secretariat of the LG of residence i applied with
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by kejykejy: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2022
Pls is there anyone who has gotten his physical verification venue in Ibadan north of Oyo state.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by liveyourlife007(m): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2022
ezenwaez:

Deployment is not an issue, someone can do that in absentia, you have done the main one, although previous batch c1 was deployed simultaneously as physical verification was ongoing but as the saying goes change is the only constant thing in life, this time around the reverse is the case, deployment will commence after all physical verification exercise must have been concluded.
Thanks so much
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2022
liveyourlife007:

Thanks so much
You are welcome.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Ksmart01: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2022
Ayomikunle1996:

i have the same issue
i've messaged and mailed them for change but no luck
I am planning to go to the location on my portal tomorrow
seeing this is making me scared though. Does anyone have this issue as well?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2022
Ksmart01:

i have the same issue
Have you contacted Npower on twitter @npower_ng
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Ksmart01: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
ezenwaez:

Have you contacted Npower on twitter @npower_ng
Yes I have but there's been no response
I've sent a mail as well
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by sexymonkey(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ksmart01:

Yes I have but there's been no response
I've sent a mail as well
go to the verification center of your residence and explain to the person in charge.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by igwe44(m): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
At last. Have been trying to do my physical verification since friday but the server network was very poor, yesterday was the worst. But today it went successful. Reporting from kubwa Abuja.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Abrian550(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Everything about Npower is trouble trouble trouble. More like everything “Government related.”
I did not submit LGA certificate when I was filling up the requirements during registration but now I’m being asked to provide it for PV. They can sha pay people without the physical verification being a success right?

2 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Ayomikunle1996(f): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Have been to the local government on my portal
I am told my name is not with them
Ksmart01:

i have the same issue
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ayomikunle1996:
Have been to the local government on my portal
I am told my name is not with them
Send your Npower ID to Twitter @npower_ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday / Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test / Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.