Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) (43153 Views)

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by nograv: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2022
Nonsense.. I hope the little one is now doing ok..?

Naija and JuJu nonsense
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by IbileIfe: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2022
Intellectual ignorance is an epidemic among majority of people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2022
When will people believe with me that there's nothing under the earth call 'witch' ?
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by GloriousGbola: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2022
cococandy:
My God cry

helen ukpabio in the house

if they try to call her to order, watch nigerians come out in their numbers to defend the madness
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by sparta191(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2022
Ibibio and Eket people and their stupid beliefs. They are the ones always dragging Akwa Ibom name in the mud.

You won't hear such thing in Annang or any other part of Aks.

Even being educated, they still think and behave like Northerners.

Very important view from you, but from my perspective it's a catastrophe that's rampant in every local government in akwa ibom.
Its heartbreaking that this shit still happens after all the small efforts that we're giving
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Rapht933: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/little-boy-branded-a-witch-and-abandoned-on-streets-of-uyo-graphic-photos.html?s=08

where exactly we missed it in Africa? we hardly have a second thought, both in politics, Religion and our belief
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by sukar886: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2022
That's how akwa ibom people do, is too much there
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by zcee: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2022
ebukajay184:
Superstition still binding Nigerians and Africans

after they will be posting Jesus!! in their status..
Africans filled with wickedness and hatred..

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by kenny714433(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2022
maasoap:

It is already ingrained in your blood. You made attempt to sectionalised this practice in Akwa Ibom state but at the same time mentioned northerners in general term, how foolish. When was the first and last time you read something like this about northerners?

You can see Akwaibomites condemning the act because most of them think well. Have you ever see the most educated Northerner condemning the barbaric behaviour of the Northerners? grin

Besides 99% of Northerners always think like animals. grin

Pardon my choice of words friend, I'm sure you don't belong to the 99%.

That very reason has resulted to North being the terrorist heaven of Nigeria, poverty capital of the world, the region will the highest out of school children, every negative index you can think of.

Like I said, pardon my choice of words, but I won't sugar-coat obvious truth.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Vanzcharles(m): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2022
That was how one boy who was not yet up to 4 years old was left roaming on the streets on nwaniba. He later died after 2 days closer to where I lived.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2022
Akwa ibom people are known for this ; they can tag you witch for no reason; they believe in prophecy being directed by their womaniser prophet than using their brain. Very backward set of peoplet.

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by bonnyhope: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2022
This could be just a case of sickle cell
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by favour32(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2022
Na here wickedness start.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by NastiLord: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Akwa ibom people are known for this ; they can tag you witch for no reason; they believe in prophecy being directed by their womaniser prophet than using their brain. Very backward set of peoplet.
You this wizard grin grin grin
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Blaqputin(m): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2022
kenny714433:
cry

Ibibio and Eket people and their stupid beliefs. They are the ones always dragging Akwa Ibom name in the mud.

Dey try use ur head nah, must u be tribal in ur analysis...it stinks jare
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by NastiLord: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2022
Biggcake:

Adiok anor usor mme uka ke nsinsi nsinsi...

Ayem setang?
grin grin grin. Da owo, eku'swene idem ke otu owo ye idiok akam on this holy sunday. Attack ufan ado nte aka nwed owo. Nde ajen Annang but I totally disagree with him! Let's maintain peace!!

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2022
Blame this on all this foreign religion especially Christianity,it is normal to have advance powers, people just give birth to kids they don't understand and cant tame..if he is obviously showing signs of the witch family,why not help him become a good witch , I know people don't believe but there re people who naturally have extra powers ,some use it for good ,some use it for the bad reasons ,only God knows what the boy must have been
using his for ..sha the boy looks like a one from the witch family,he has the look
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by MasonKendall(m): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2022
kenny714433:
cry

Ibibio and Eket aren't Akwa Ibomites I guess What's your aim with this? Do you intend to start a tribal war in Akwa Ibom?

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by NastiLord: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2022
sparta191:

Very important view from you, but from my perspective it's a catastrophe that's rampant in every local government in akwa ibom.
Its heartbreaking that this shit still happens after all the small efforts that we're giving
Ajen uko, yak ade ushuk-ushuk grin
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Blaqputin(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2022
Udemzy05:
What is governor Udom doing about this?

Omo na wa oo

What is he doing about anything in the state ?
I stay in uyo, and the streets are littered with these kids, from ibom plaza to university of uyo main gate, I have known some of them from when they were kids and they are all grown up now, it's a state wide epidemic born from a traditionally styled practice of Christianity (prayer house tinz) and proliferation of fake pastors in the state, u. No fit sleep every Wednesday and Friday night , na soso prophecy and revelations..... cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Udemzy05: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2022
Blaqputin:

I stay in uyo, and the streets are littered with these kids, from ibom plaza to university of uyo main gate, I have known some of them from when they were kids and they are all grown up now, it's a state wide epidemic born from a traditionally styled practice of Christianity (prayer house tinz) and proliferation of fake pastors in the state, u. No fit sleep every Wednesday and Friday night , na soso prophecy and revelations..... cry cry

Chai..
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2022
RAZOR619:
When will people believe with me that there's nothing under the earth call 'witch' ?
There is ,there are..witches is just grammar,how ever u choose to understand it ,there re people who come with something that others dont have ,they can control some forces ..there are people like that ...

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Tellwhat: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2022
flexyrule:
A Danish woman using "witchcraft" positively.

The practice of abandoning children accused of witchcraft by Akwa Ibomites might be primitive and detastefull, but you and IGBO man don't have the moral advantage to call out Akwa Ibomites.
In the face of God and mankind, Akwa Ibom state is a safe heaven compared to the EVIL and MADNESS being perpetrated in the entire south east region.

So boy, remove the log of wood in your eyes, before you judge Akwa Ibomites.
I hope you're aware this pictures you posted are akwa ibom kids.

And that the killings of kids because if witchcraft and also killing of twins is mostly related akwa ibom

So I don't know point you're trying to prove by mentioning Igbos

Anyways what is bad is bad regardless of tribal affiliations
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Infuriating
GloriousGbola:

helen ukpabio in the house

if they try to call her to order, watch nigerians come out in their numbers to defend the madness
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by one4GOD(f): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2022
ojun50:
Why only that region
I just tireee

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by mhmsadyq(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2022
Blaqputin:

I love your honesty!

Blame Christianity, simple!
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2022
grin

Akwa ibom sef....somuch primitive people.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2022
Let me tell this little story ,it happened when i was 12,our neighbor upstairs from nsukka brought in an orphan girl from his village to help him at home ,the nsukka man was married with a small child then,this girl ,he brought in was like a relative,this girl has the looks of an adult but she was a small girl,i knew she had the powers,i have mine and i use it for good ,she was not a happy child ,always sad ,when she came , I will sleep in the night and wake up to see nail polish on my nails,some days ,myself and my junior bro will wake up with scratches on our stomach that was almost peeling our skin,the nail polish own was most everytime,my mom is a very spiritual woman , she saw something in that girl but she could talk, sometimes when she prays at night,she will see an image of a cat fiercely looking at her,that nsukka man daughter died after few months,the wife took in and gave birth ,the second child died few days after ,all the kids in my area were dying ,the older ones alive were turning into something else,i say something else,the kids were all acting crazy,the nsukka man's wife took in the third time and gave birth again and this time the baby was almost gonna die,they invited the charistmatic renewal cos he was also a member,they fired prayer from midnight till morning and next thing ,the girl started shouting fire fire..fire is burning her,that they should stop ,i witnessed this one life,she confessed to Killin the first child,the second and the the third child,she has already sacrificed,and that the child will die,and also confessed of all the kids she initiated ,pastors kids also were sacrificing their own siblings too,she was the one that killed her parents,u can doubt it all u can but there re people who got powers ,they can with their tongue alone ,kill,force ,change,convince ,do a lot ,they see they travel ,they are just not human as u see them..
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by ebbo(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Blame our Christian pastors, na their hand work.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Aaronsrod: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2022
RAZOR619:

Only a witch will say such a thing!

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2022
kenny714433:
cry

Is the most educated person in your local poverty stricken akwa ibom state and the whole south south better than the uneducated northerners?
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2022
Christianity, the highest form of witchcraft. All Christians are witches. Too much blood sacrifice in their Bible.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.