Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) (43150 Views)

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by lailo: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2022
There are witches truely and it doesn't have to be very old woman. Age doesn't matter. The Danish woman is an agent of lucifer, trying to rescusitate and rehabilitate witchcrafty. The woman should be banished from AK.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by mohide67: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2022
see below

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Lepon02: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2022
Sad beyond words..... Sigh

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Oizee(f): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2022
modaddy:
He might be a missing child, that left home and couldn't find his way back.
please explain the injury

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Aaronsrod: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2022
Obinna666:

There is ,there are..witches is just grammar,how ever u choose to understand it ,there re people who come with something that others dont have ,they can control some forces ..there are people like that ...

Correct.

And they must be put to death as the Bible commands us to do.

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live!

Who are we to question God's Word?

This children must die!
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2022
If the rest of the world are moving forward i know this continent called Africa will prefer to move backward...imagine in this century some mumu Africans are still labeling people as witches and wizards especially kids..later now when white people say black people has the lowest IQ they will start complaining..
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2022
wis3:
this is just terrible.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
malvisguy212:
This can only happen when you believe your pastor rather than God.
it's true oo, my aunt believe one pastor to the moon and back... that was how the idiot was telling me things that could scatter my family... he saw nothing that particular day,was was just saying nonsense because my aunt was there so you could feel like the God that he always feel he is...

I'm a Christian myself I believe in revelations especially from the scriptures, funnily ENOUGH my aunt's believe all the nonsense the man said that ...

It was through this man that I discovered that most men of god intentionally brainwash their members so they could be mindlessly loyal to them..

I lost the divine ability in me so not down playing seeing visions...

This sort of rubbish happens when one is mindlessly loyal to their pastors.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Aaronsrod:

Correct.

And they must be put to death as the Bible commands us to do.

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live!

Who are we to question God's Word?

This children must die!
Comrade lower the vawulence,there re plenty of them in this forum,i no de

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Jakama90(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Akwa ibom - Uyo.. why, why why
Why this inhumanity to these little kid's? What makes them witches and wizards?
If they are witches and wizards then you the parents are also witches and wizards and must be arrested for giving birth to them...
If you cannot train a child that God has blessed you with, please take him to the orphanage. People are looking for such blessing. Please don't lock them inside a room, please don't chain them, please don't starve them!!!

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by femiasaolu2014: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is what Akwa Ibom people are known for:
1. Fake pastors, prophets and prophecies
2. Accusing children of being witches and wizards
3. Being domestic servants in the South.
4. Sexual promiscuity

A bunch of lowlifes and idiotic people with nothing upstairs

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by realstars: 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
modaddy:
He might be a missing child, that left home and couldn't find his way back.
i think so.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
RAZOR619:
When will people believe with me that there's nothing under the earth call 'witch' ?
oga , let me tell you not everybody is normal like you they know themselves, they can even quote(they are more than you can imagine in this world, they are all around you but you can never know them, they pretend a lot) you and say tell them o, there is nothing like witch... But these people too are like prophets, they see into the supernatural realm,. Have the power to do evil without you detecting and of course as a normal human you will try to be logical about the situation, bro life is deep..so people who have met some people who SEEMS like superhuman are not going to believe you unless ignorant folks like you.

But that little boy is not a witch, even though he is that's not the way to go about it... It some wicked pastors brainwashing that n makes some people behave that way
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by CheapHomes1: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/little-boy-branded-a-witch-and-abandoned-on-streets-of-uyo-graphic-photos.html?s=08

this danish woman doing wonders and changing the lives of these kids. which ones linda ikeji don rescue?

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
lailo:
There are witches truely and it doesn't have to be very old woman. Age doesn't matter. The Danish woman is an agent of lucifer, trying to rescusitate and rehabilitate witchcrafty. The woman should be banished from AK.

What you’re doing to those innocent children will come back to haunt you multiple fold. Evil person

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by JooEeL(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
Akwaibom in dis witch stuff is lik 5&6
Small tin de don call u witch,,,
Very useless state

No lies. They are the absolute worst when it comes to superstition. The very very worst.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Empiree: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
ebukajay184:
Superstition still binding Nigerians and Africans
Guy, it is not Nigeria/Africa. It is Christians that do this barbaric act in the name of religion. Stop attributing this rubbish to Africans.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by malvisguy212: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
it's true oo, my aunt believe one pastor to the moon and back... that was how the idiot was telling me things that could scatter my family... he saw nothing that particular day,was was just saying nonsense because my aunt was there so you could feel like the God that he always feel he is...

I'm a Christian myself I believe in revelations especially from the scriptures, funnily ENOUGH my aunt's believe all the nonsense the man said that ...

It was through this man that I discovered that most men of god intentionally brainwash their members so they could be mindlessly loyal to them..

I lost the divine ability in me so not down playing seeing visions...

This sort of rubbish happens when one is mindlessly loyal to their pastors.
There is a difference btw studying a book and allowing someone read it for you....u will forever remain a slave to dat person who reads for you...
last time I checked,every believer was never deprived of the bible in any way...

2 timothy 2:15 "study to shew thyself approved unto
God...a Workman that needeth not be ashamed,rightly
dividing the word of truth..."

A believer is meant to study thy word in other not to be deceived by those who claim to be pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by malvisguy212: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Empiree:
Guy, it is not Nigeria/Africa. It is Christians that do this barbaric act in the name of religion. Stop attributing this rubbish to Africans.

Look at the world today, are you proud of what Muslims are doing ?
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by 4labi1: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Seriously this is sad, it's not like the innocent boy asked to be born or did he commit any form of magic. So when ever God start to punish person now for his or her sins them go blame devil when they would be putting innocent kids tru pain. There should be a law on child birth control biko people should stop dis... Hia
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by YOUDARE: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
very stupid people!! fools!!! IDIOTS!!!
What arrant nonsense,those responsible for this should be shot in the balls , especially the pastor.

dm me for.
Google voice.
foreign numbers.
Hacked netflix app:2k only.
no subscription required.no expiry.
WhatsApp spy app.
number in signature
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by obotematics: 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
If you want to know try the white and blue belters church. Very wicked,callous and myopic.They chain people to poles,ask people to drink dirty water and crude oil .telling you it will ostrasize demons.They will call you, your father,mother witches to bully the weak and vulnerable women. They are everywhere in akwa ibom.May God help us all
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by koyyess: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
thesicilian:
This is child abuse of the highest order. Thank God I'm not God, otherwise it's only people who truly deserve to have children that I'll be allowing to get pregnant.

Or get anyone pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Empiree: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
malvisguy212:
Look at the world today, are you proud of what Muslims are doing ?
what are they doing?.
Look at the Middle East today, are you proud of what Judeo-christian terrorists did to the region by bombing mosques, killing millions of Muslim men, women and children. Are you proud of this as a Christian?
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by almarthins(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nigerians need help.. grin
Most of them can't think for themself.. Religious slavery.. grin

You dey laugh, instead make u dey cry. That child fit be Ur child or you self. As usual u go find smtin to blame, religion. Na who call this boy a witch? n beside the description should have been "wizard". You dey quick to say religion, before Christianity or Islam. People get their own belief system.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
malvisguy212:
There is a difference btw studying a book and allowing someone read it for you....u will forever remain a slave to dat person who reads for you...
last time I checked,every believer was never deprived of the bible in any way...

2 timothy 2:15 "study to shew thyself approved unto
God...a Workman that needeth not be ashamed,rightly
dividing the word of truth..."

A believer is meant to study thy word in other not to be deceived by those who claim to be pastor.
true o
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by koyyess: 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
The governor of Akwa Ibom needs to bring a law to discourage ediots from birthing anyhow.

Any odd looking male and female hanging around each other must be confronted and forced to go for mental evaluation. This is getting too much.

Poor children.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by alloy123: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
this was what happened there ofcourse....Akwa Ibomites are so unsound in this regards..
flexyrule:
A Danish woman using "witchcraft" positively.

The practice of abandoning children accused of witchcraft by Akwa Ibomites might be primitive and detastefull, but you an IGBO man don't have the moral advantage to call out Akwa Ibomites.
In the face of God and mankind, Akwa Ibom state is a safe heaven compared to the EVIL and MADNESS being perpetrated in the entire south east region.

So boy, remove the log of wood in your eyes, before you judge Akwa Ibomites.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by malvisguy212: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Empiree:
what are they doing?.
Look at the Middle East today, are you proud of what Judeo-christian terrorists did to the region by bombing mosques, killing millions of Muslim men, women and children. Are you proud of this as a Christian?
And they prefer to live in the West than in the middle East . now they wanted to dominate the West. Sweden was once known as peaceful country, but as soon as they start accepting immigrants. things change.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by PhenomenalAustin: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
emmabest2000:
Not again

They are waiting for a good Samaritan to grab the boy , wash and clean him up then feed and raise him up ,
Lazy parents everywhere

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you egbon!!

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
No wonder, God dey punish this useless country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.