Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) (43106 Views)

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Konjiboii: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sisterfire one of your people
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by SisterFire(f): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
Konjiboii:
Sisterfire one of your people
...that's y u blacks will suffer till eternity.
#LOVE4GIFTEDS
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by TenQ: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Haakeem:
My pastor says this,my pastor says that stirred this, no skepticism.
This is not from : "my pastor says..."
BUT
Gross Poverty mixed with superstition.

Something must be blamed for the family misfortune!

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
kenny714433:
cry

Ibibio and Eket people and their stupid beliefs. They are the ones always dragging Akwa Ibom name in the mud.

You won't hear such thing in Annang or any other part of Aks.

Even being educated, they still think and behave like Northerners.
There is no point calling names. Anang people have their bad side. So don't behave like a saint.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by SomethingHooge: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
kenny714433:
cry

Ibibio and Eket people and their stupid beliefs. They are the ones always dragging Akwa Ibom name in the mud.

You won't hear such thing in Annang or any other part of Aks.

Even being educated, they still think and behave like Northerners.

Una wey dey kill and chop human beings anyhow nko?
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Empiree: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
malvisguy212:
And they prefer to live in the West than in the middle East . now they wanted to dominate the West. Sweden was once known as peaceful country, but as soon as they start accepting immigrants. things change.
Pen has been lifted bro. When we told you Islam is the only dominant force your dey grumble with us. You went to predominantly Muslim countries and destroyed them and now you complain that they migrate to the West and now the West is gradually succumbing to Islam.

This is what that means below.....

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by ComeToJesus: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
The world view of the unlearned and some learned ones around that axis revolves largely around superstitions and medieval beliefs. It's actually a big problem.

Every death or misfortune is directly blamed on the operations of witch craft or some malevolent forces.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
The same monkeys who will call northerners backward, see what their education and sophistication brings. SMH
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Aaronsrod: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
SisterFire:
#LOVE4GIFTEDS

'U Blacks'

Are you not one of us
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
modaddy:
He might be a missing child, that left home and couldn't find his way back.

And nobody could help him until the white lady showed up??

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Biggcake:

Adiok anor usor mme uka ke nsinsi nsinsi...

Ayem setang?
Lol. That guy dey craze ooh.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
flexyrule:
A Danish woman using "witchcraft" positively.

The practice of abandoning children accused of witchcraft by Akwa Ibomites might be primitive and detastefull, but you an IGBO man don't have the moral advantage to call out Akwa Ibomites.
In the face of God and mankind, Akwa Ibom state is a safe heaven compared to the EVIL and MADNESS being perpetrated in the entire south east region.

So boy, remove the log of wood in your eyes, before you judge Akwa Ibomites.

Yet it took the ATHEIST white lady to save him while the "good" awka ibomites drove past. Likely on their way to church.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Imyourex:
Akwa Ibom is still under the darkness of superstition, I remember my wife blaming my son's convulsions on spiritual attack

That's who you married.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
I'm trying to understand u, but i can't.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by SisterFire(f): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Aaronsrod:

'U Blacks'

Are you not one of us
...Not a black soul
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Obinna666:

There is ,there are..witches is just grammar,how ever u choose to understand it ,there re people who come with something that others dont have ,they can control some forces ..there are people like that ...

They can control some forces but couldn't control themselves from starving to death ?

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
kenny714433:

You can see Akwaibomites condemning the act because most of them think well. Have you ever see the most educated Northerner condemning the barbaric behaviour of the Northerners? grin

Besides 99% of Northerners always think like animals. grin

Pardon my choice of words friend, I'm sure you don't belong to the 99%.

That very reason has resulted to North being the terrorist heaven of Nigeria, poverty capital of the world, the region will the highest out of school children, every negative index you can think of.

Like I said, pardon my choice of words, but I won't sugar-coat obvious truth.

Where is this statistics coming from? I guess it is from your anus.
99% of Northerners are animals, you said? What does that even make you as a person? A living hate. You're displaying the heads of your decapitated monarchs in the market squares, roasting human flesh for consumption and so on. What is the percentage of animals in human body in your own region?
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by armyofone(m): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Udemzy05:
What is governor Udom doing about this?

Omo na wa oo

They won't do anything about it.

Even the pastors that are supposed to show love and preach against such are keeping quiet because they all benefit from the society illiteracy and backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Mystic969: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
wis3:
this is just terrible.

Why are this people so backward and primitive.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Wwwq: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Really
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Biggcake: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
kenny714433:

Don’t mind him. Ibibio and Eket people are always victim of this. They should work on themselves, its getting out of hand.

They were even the ones killing twins in Aks before Mary Sylesor intervened.

Sir, learn to speak with civility. Learn to also accept your flaws, with that you can work on changing.

It is on record that Ibibio and Eket people are always the victim of this stupidity. Its a bitter pill, you have to swallow it.

Work on sensitising your Ibibio people. Every little misunderstand they have with kids, you will hear names such as ifod, adiok uno fien..... Annang man can't do such.

Afo ado ata ata ndisime...
Ebot afon mkpo ukan fien.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Konjiboii: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
SisterFire:
#LOVE4GIFTEDS

Ain't you black?
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Panda7(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
still a part and parcel of abuja corruption.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by SisterFire(f): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Konjiboii:

Ain't you black?
... permanently NO , Temporarily YES
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Now, this is the height of it. Why do Akwa-Ibomites do this? This is so barbaric.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by africantony: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
The Bible told us "suffer not a witch to live" but failed to outline how we can identify a witch

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by jacoik(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
thesicilian:
This is child abuse of the highest order. Thank God I'm not God, otherwise it's only people who truly deserve to have children that I'll be allowing to get pregnant.
you have said it all
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Sermwell(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
modaddy:
He might be a missing child, that left home and couldn't find his way back.
Stop being dumb! grin
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Sermwell(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
flexyrule:
A Danish woman using "witchcraft" positively.

The practice of abandoning children accused of witchcraft by Akwa Ibomites might be primitive and detastefull, but you an IGBO man don't have the moral advantage to call out Akwa Ibomites.
In the face of God and mankind, Akwa Ibom state is a safe heaven compared to the EVIL and MADNESS being perpetrated in the entire south east region.

So boy, remove the log of wood in your eyes, before you judge Akwa Ibomites.
Look at this id1ot justifying this wickedness by being tribalistic! This is pure wickedness whether by Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Benin,Tiv etc
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Sermwell(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
maasoap:

It is already ingrained in your blood. You made attempt to sectionalised this practice in Akwa Ibom state but at the same time mentioned northerners in general term, how foolish. When was the first and last time you read something like this about northerners?
This is very true! If any imam or malam ask the northerners to kill in the name of Allah, they'll gladly do so! Stop acting as if you're ignorant of these things!
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Sermwell(m): 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
bonnyhope:
This could be just a case of sickle cell
Why are you this dumb?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.