Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) (43085 Views)

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by flexyrule(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sermwell:

Look at this id1ot justifying this wickedness by being tribalistic! This is pure wickedness whether by Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Benin,Tiv etc
Read. I repeat read. If you can't read, please learn how to read. Most importantly, comprehend.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by bonnyhope: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sermwell:

Why are you this dumb?

Pls can you tell me what's wrong with the little child

Since you are not dumb or you also share in their belief
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
1Sharon:

They can control some forces but couldn't control themselves from starving to death ?
They can control forces ,its a spiritual thing not physical,hunger can only affect the body ..not the spirit ..wait till they curse u in that hunger or bless u ,then u will know if they re witch or not ...u need to understand that physical and spiritual got no connection
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Jalaw: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
Akwaibom in dis witch stuff is lik 5&6
Small tin de don call u witch,,,
Very useless state

Mention your state
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jalaw:

Mention your state
From Anambra state grin grin me nd ur state no de desame level in anything
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
flexyrule:
A Danish woman using "witchcraft" positively.

The practice of abandoning children accused of witchcraft by Akwa Ibomites might be primitive and detastefull, but you an IGBO man don't have the moral advantage to call out Akwa Ibomites.
In the face of God and mankind, Akwa Ibom state is a safe heaven compared to the EVIL and MADNESS being perpetrated in the entire south east region.

So boy, remove the log of wood in your eyes, before you judge Akwa Ibomites.
Primitive de disturb una people 2much,,,
Atleast mak una de Civilized 4 once
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by ZeusP(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dark Mentality,buiit on animal foundation
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
ebukajay184:
Superstition still binding Nigerians and Africans

That’s why “religion” thrives in Nigeria and Africa….smh embarassed
>
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Konjiboii: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
SisterFire:
... permanently NO , Temporarily YES

I have a solid question to ask your highness, I read through your post about answers to world questions the known and unknown verses, I have 3 questions actually.

1, what strain of weed do you smoke..or what drugs are you into

2, who the hell created mosquitoes.

3, when a woman breastfeed a child does she get turned on?
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by wiseone28: 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
This is what Akwa Ibom people are known for:
1. Fake pastors, prophets and prophecies
2. Accusing children of being witches and wizards
3. Being domestic servants in the South.
4. Sexual promiscuity

A bunch of lowlifes and idiotic people with nothing upstairs
Oga where are you from?

let's start from there.

Thou i know you must be UGM aka vagina slicer

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Blaqputin(m): 1:54am On Jun 13, 2022
mhmsadyq:

I love your honesty!

Blame Christianity, simple!

Am no blaming Christianity, am blaming the adulterated version practiced there ! Simple
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by SisterFire(f): 3:31am On Jun 13, 2022
Konjiboii:

I have a solid question to ask your highness, I read through your post about answers to world questions the known and unknown verses, I have 3 questions actually.

...in this life don't think u know
Ask questions to cryptic words u don't know, marijuana addicts don't talk cosmics
All of u think I am high but I'm not on sam plane as u

Temporarily yes means I have been a white nephilim , Reincarnated white woman( 1121century and mid 13 century )
Just Reincarnated as black in 1975 after a bet with ur black laissez-faire IMMORTALS
permanently no means my higher self isn't a black and when I die that's d end of my black existence ,then I shall try red serpents my A•clan.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Poleski: 4:51am On Jun 13, 2022
The useless wicked parents should be banned for life from bearing or having any child in their custody! This is absolutely abhorrable!
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by MSesan: 5:14am On Jun 13, 2022
Oyinbo people will make this boy super star when he join Britain Got Talent BGT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by mickyeddi(m): 7:23am On Jun 13, 2022
This is why Nigeria is a cursed nation. Just look at how you treat defenseless kids....
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Jalaw: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

From Anambra state grin grin me nd ur state no de desame level in anything

I know your level for Onitsha head bridge, wer you dey sale Okpa, gala and mineral.

See your Onitsha main market. mumu

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Aaronsrod: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
mickyeddi:
This is why Nigeria is a cursed nation. Just look at how you treat defenseless kids....
This kids are not defenceless.

They are protected by their master Satan. He has sent them to do evil everywhere in Nigeria.

If a strange bird or an animal enters your compound will you not kill it? Talk less of a 'child' you have never seen before!

God punish wizards by my hand today and every day!
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by sumofus(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hehehe, see this stupid sell-out! As tiny as Akwa Ibom is, instead of breeding a unifying mindset to see if as a bunch of broom, you can move the needle within your space, you are here spewing gibberish in the name of "no, not us, we are better...can't be us"

Let me educate you son. Have you heard that popular saying? "You will never be criticized by those doing better than you"

Forever, y'all will always play second, nay third fiddle to the Ibibios. Yes, quote me anywhere. I am sure your folks had an option to choose Ibibio language as a subject to study in high school. The state capital will forever remain in Uyo (Ibibio) deal with it. What happened to your Itai state pipe dream? Oh, fear that you can't stand alone. Don't make me expose your kin, you dingbat

Conversations about primitiveness pop up and you, a primordially ethnic annang man want to excuse yourself? Who are the cannibals of the South? In whose marketplaces are fresh human parts displayed freely for sale? Who still believes that the matchet is the best weapon of violence, when your contemporaries have sped away with stealth rifles?

Da, abeg nor dey mention Ibibios in the same sentence with Annang people - we're not on the same level man

kenny714433:
cry Ibibio and Eket people and their stupid beliefs. They are the ones always dragging Akwa Ibom name in the mud.

You won't hear such thing in Annang or any other part of Aks.

Even being educated, they still think and behave like Northerners.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by mickyeddi(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2022
Aaronsrod:

This kids are not defenceless.

They are protected by their master Satan. He has sent them to do evil everywhere in Nigeria.

If a strange bird or an animal enters your compound will you not kill it? Talk less of a 'child' you have never seen before!

God punish wizards by my hand today and every day!

What a plonker you are.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2022
When you tell them the effects of such beliefs in the country, they call you "woke".
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Sermwell:

This is very true! If any imam or malam ask the northerners to kill in the name of Allah, they'll gladly do so! Stop acting as if you're ignorant of these things!

And I asked you when have they ever done that? Either abandoning kid because he or she is a witch or killing a kid because he or she's is tagged a witch? Get a life!
It is irritating to see southerners condemning northerners even on a thread that's about atrocity committed by fellow southerners! That's madness
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by SisterFire(f): 12:40am On Jun 15, 2022
Konjiboii:

...hello
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Konjiboii: 6:50am On Jun 15, 2022
SisterFire:
...hello

Fine girl, howdy.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by SisterFire(f): 7:16am On Jun 15, 2022
Konjiboii:

... Feel free

...I smoke marijuana as a Milady of a cult & when I smoke I don't near nairaland nor any social media but in cuddle with my lesbian mate

A numb gamble immortal Chamaabscu|• chal
Who said he isn't creating what others creates but give it a trial in creating dust creatures( though ancient mosquitoes are size of praying mantis )
So when it bites u remember chal
When ur neighbor does mistake remember atrocious mistakes of this fools my fathers

... Yes but not as an adult ,this strengthens the love between mother and child after suffering in the labour room.
It moists the groin for a relaxed woman but not on a troubled lactating mum who has a fool as a husband.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by SisterFire(f): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2022
sumofus:
Hehehe, see this stupid sell-out! As tiny as Akwa Ibom is, instead of breeding a unifying mindset to see if as a bunch of broom, you can move the needle within your space, you are here spewing gibberish in the name of "no, not us, we are better...can't be us"

Let me educate you son. Have you heard that popular saying? "You will never be criticized by those doing better than you"

Forever, y'all will always play second, nay third fiddle to the Ibibios. Yes, quote me anywhere. I am sure your folks had an option to choose Ibibio language as a subject to study in high school. The state capital will forever remain in Uyo (Ibibio) deal with it. What happened to your Itai state pipe dream? Oh, fear that you can't stand alone. Don't make me expose your kin, you dingbat

Conversations about primitiveness pop up and you, a primordially ethnic annang man want to excuse yourself? Who are the cannibals of the South? In whose marketplaces are fresh human parts displayed freely for sale? Who still believes that the matchet is the best weapon of violence, when your contemporaries have sped away with stealth rifles?

Da, abeg nor dey mention Ibibios in the same sentence with Annang people - we're not on the same level man

...shut ur trash u ibibios are fond of burning gifteds ...just one day u shall be visited from the underworld.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Konjiboii: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2022
SisterFire:
... Feel free

...I smoke marijuana as a Milady of a cult & when I smoke I don't near nairaland nor any social media but in cuddle with my lesbian mate

A numb gamble immortal Chamaabscu|• chal
Who said he isn't creating what others creates but give it a trial in creating dust creatures( though ancient mosquitoes are size of praying mantis )
So when it bites u remember chal
When ur neighbor does mistake remember atrocious mistakes of this fools my fathers

... Yes but not as an adult ,this strengthens the love between mother and child after suffering in the labour room.
It moists the groin for a relaxed woman but not on a troubled lactating mum who has a fool as a husband.

I will like to be in the middle of this party.
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by SisterFire(f): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Konjiboii:

I will like to be in the middle of this party.
which party young man?
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Konjiboii: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
SisterFire:
which party young man?

To spread your legs apart like Moses and dig for gold
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by SisterFire(f): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
Konjiboii:

To spread your legs apart like Moses and dig for gold
...Gold?

And do you know they call me a marine witch in here?
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by Konjiboii: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
SisterFire:
...Gold?

And do you know they call me a marine witch in here?

I've never had sex with a marine witch, pussy must be extra wet
Re: Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) by SisterFire(f): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Konjiboii:

I've never had sex with a marine witch, pussy must be extra wet
...Do you know u are hurting my feelings while disrespecting me? n Y bring sex to the topic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / Father Uche Ukor Slumps, Dies During Football Game In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.