Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) (45822 Views)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by TheMan3: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2022
Datboredberri:
Beautiful! I'm happy for her... But I wish women didn't think marriage is some achievement...

She was already somebody !

A man doesn't add to you.. He's just a companion... Shouldn't make you feel complete... undecided
dey there dey fool yourself. Everyone needs a companion and a man in their lives. No need to pretend. I'm sure she used to say thesame thing till she found a man
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Candidlady: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2022
Talk2nanro:
Note this * You will never be married in this life.

The day iget married to my beautiful girlfriend hopefully the hardship of the country hasn't killed you by then, I'd invite you

Dead gender
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Dukemmanuel(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2022
Easy oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by BootyliciousBoy(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:
Sapphire, Animegirl, Siofra, Shalommy, Islandlady, Jeon, Koyyess will one day celebrate their Marriage at the age of 50 Years.
Small nyash is trying to shake small undecided
undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 13, 2022
Datboredberri:
Beautiful! I'm happy for her... But I wish women didn't think marriage is some achievement...

A man doesn't add to you.. He's just a companion... Shouldn't make you feel complete... undecided

No worry...
When you celebrate your 30th birthday in your father's house, that dried onions you're mistaking for a brain inside your irregular skull is going to be reset.

Since you cannot merry with someone without having one stupid side remark as an afterthought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Verysmart101: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2022
zakkxx:
make you don’t fornicate either because u will burn in hell! As far as u stay holy, keep your self till death, it is ok! But fornicating around and claiming marriage is overrated is u fooling your self and dragging your self to hell! Their is life after death be careful

God will surely bless you abundantly for this hardcore truth.They glorify fornicaton and then condemn marriage as not being important.Such a stupid and useless generation we find ourselves in.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by uvie66: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Datboredberri:

I beg leave the babe alone, think weytin you wan think, and let the madam think weytin she wan think, everybody's thinking can't be the same

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Ask your papa why he marry your mama undecided

Ode oshi
see vexation for another person's life choices and opinion that doesn't threaten your existence o
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by zoghys: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2022
Datboredberri:

A real man is never complete without a woman, and so is a woman. stop your stupid feminist propaganda, and be reasonable for once. life is too short for one to dwell on meaningless stuff like you postulated. Be happy for the woman, and move on.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2022
yanabasee:
What kept her this long?

Probably character...
assumption is the lowest level of intelligence.

Some Women who marry as virgins have delays in conception but people like you who don't think deeply or are quick to assume and judge hastily without depth of clarity will think she has done abortions.same way people like you automatically assume that professors children should be A students and everyone who goes to church is a Christian

Learn to think deeply before typing

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by tiswell(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2022
Datboredberri:

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Freerhyme1(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2022
Datboredberri:

just look at this feminist wannabe

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by irunoko(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Bigpapi1:

The man that finally married you is a goat ,after doing bonanza with your ToTo for 52yrs
grow up and learn to control your tongue before it implicates you.part of maturity and wisdom requires that you think twice before speaking and that's if need be

If you are a Christian, you're a shame to Christianity because that is not what christ taught us
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Shalommy(f): 11:59am On Jun 13, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:
undecided
Chaii.. Vawulence crew!. How many husband i want to marry? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by toujurs: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Maybe her husband died, and she had to marry again, but apart from this.

If she has been single all this while, walaihi if ts trouble that this amn is about to marry, any lady that is still single and has never married, still at 38, Is a very wayward lady and should be avoided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Marriage is the biggest lifetime achievement for Women in the world..
Know this and know peace..

They may pretend that they don't care but deep down they are not happy and satisfied till they find a husband.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Datboredberri:

Whether u marry or not u still need a man so why not marry and do the proper thing. Just make sure u marry the right person if u know the right person. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
sherylbaky:
She looks gorgeous at 52, she would have looked like 100yr old had she been married early. I hope she doesn't fall in the hand of a slave and master mentality man so marriage doesn't destroy her beauty soon. HML

Will you shut..
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Many single ladies out there

I hope i marry a fresh toto o coz most have been over harvested and slack bodies hidden under clothes
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Kenny9857(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Iguess the purpose of her coming to this world has been achieved/fulfilled she can now die in peace

Marriage ain't a gold medal or achievement

Celebrating you got caged/tied down to a being who is gonna definitely cheat on you. undecided

Anyways Iam happy for her

After your kpekus don rotten
undecided undecided undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by amp01(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Datboredberri:
It's a mindset... That's why it's difficult for women like this...

Many women these days aren't itching to tie the knot tho...

Marriage is overrated... Our generation knows this... Thank god!

When people,that don't know the reason for marriage,get into it,it becomes overrated.

Marriage is a serious business not child play.
Am married for 8 years now with 3 beautiful kids.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by IbileIfe: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
She looks different from the bride in the video. shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Exceed15: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
After fuccking over one thousand dicks and after undergoing over hundred abortions, this midnight newspaper is offering her retired kpekus to a man. I hope the husband didn't pay a dime as brideprice, rather he should be paid for accepting such an unwanted commodity.

Come and enter heaven lemme see
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Makowonda: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
liab:
I always pray to God to do things for me lasiko to yemi, job lost all and recover them but can dos small children do what the grown up children he lost do for him at dat time?
Na wetin you de talk seff?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
I think she marry either a divorcee or a widower that have children already
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by We4all: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
She sees marriage as an achievement. This mentality will change if people start seeing marriage more as a contract and not for self fulfillment.

If I decide to get married, I will make sure a contract is drawn to be renewable every year. I will make my partner understand that we are not doing each other any favors.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
After fuccking over one thousand dicks and after undergoing over hundred abortions, this midnight newspaper is offering her retired kpekus to a man. I hope the husband didn't pay a dime as brideprice, rather he should be paid for accepting such an unwanted commodity.
And your dick is one of the ones she bleeped? Your baby is one of the ones she aborted?

The things wey God go judge go plenty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by ADBA3005(m): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Iguess the purpose of her coming to this world has been achieved/fulfilled she can now die in peace

Marriage ain't a gold medal or achievement

Celebrating you got caged/tied down to a being who is gonna definitely cheat on you. undecided

Anyways Iam happy for her

Hello Radical Feminist! Marriage is an achievement for the women who see themselves as divine 'helpmeets' to their husbands/fiances; to the women who do not see themselves as such, marriage is never an achievement! Such women are single mothers and spinsters who covet other women's husbands or they artificially sexually satisfy themselves.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Skmoda360(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
care4you:
Na to born pikin be the wahala now

I dey view it in 3D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men / Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.