Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,485 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) (45828 Views)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Qatar2022: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
ifex370:

Easier said than done
Don't mind that woman always talking nonsense
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by VirileNelly2420: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Iguess the purpose of her coming to this world has been achieved/fulfilled she can now die in peace

Marriage ain't a gold medal or achievement

Celebrating you got caged/tied down to a being who is gonna definitely cheat on you. undecided

Anyways Iam happy for her
Is cheating a gender stuff...? sad

She's happy dat her fellow gender wouldn't taut and chastise again. Women are d real problem why women see marriage as a destination. Don't u think so?

Gosh!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by care4you: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Munzy14:

Allow her celebrate this one first na... grin

Nawa for you...At this age it is companion that matters.

Na so husband take scarce for your village?

Where was she when others were getting married?..... she's busy doing "you are not my type"...

There's absolutely nothing to celebrate here.... that man is her retirement benefits from oloshoism

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
care4you:

Na so husband take scarce for your village?

Where were she when others were getting married?..... she's busy doing "you are not my type"...

There's absolutely nothing to celebrate here.... that man is her retirement benefits from oloshoism

Peace!
Your arrogance eeeh grin

Anyway husband plenty for my village...And a husband from my village would have used " Where was she" cheesy

The essence of marriage is companionship..Child bearing is secondary.

If she take care of the man, his kids will take care of her...Life is a give and take situation if you choose to be honest yourself.

It is normal to see younger girls feeling like the world revolve around their bumbum..Only to regret when the time comes and leave..

Then, something else might hold a lady back which may not necessarily be wayward life.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by ifex370(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mcslize:

Don't mind them. I think most ladies that comment here on Nairaland that are always bragging they don't need a man are still very in their 20s. They only get to know they need a man in their lives when they cross 30. At that age range, desperation sets in.

Truth be told.

Forget all those gra gra girls do when they're young.

If they don't get a man at their earlier ages when they're more attractive. It gets difficult. And from study and personal experiences, man was honestly not built to be alone. All of us need someone. All of us. But women are handicapped after a certain age because a rich man can buy himself a lady even if he is no longer attractive.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Lightorder: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
care4you:
Na to born pikin be the wahala now

you are the one that gives pikin abi? Be careful with what you say. All these too much freedom brings bondage
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by care4you: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lightorder:
you are the one that gives pikin abi? Be careful with what you say. All these too much freedom brings bondage

Ya mama to.to

Learn to face your front!

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by iamL(f): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
yanabasee:
What kept her this long?

Probably character...

How about genotype
Disappointment from the other gender
Career
Health issues
Family responsibility.

Poor mentally of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
yanabasee:
What kept her this long?

Probably character...

Your mouth...
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Cromagnon: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Cuz there are no useful men
to you. Lots of women managed to find useful ones. Why not you?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
shut up little girl. You need a man to be somebody, it's a natural law that you cannot fight or change, however I don't need you to be relevant. You need me to be respected, without me you're seen as a free sex distributor. It's too bad baby, let's get talking I could consider you for fourth position in the nearest future
Haha please

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Believe false alligators wey dey disguise cool
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:
Sapphire, Animegirl, Siofra, Shalommy, Islandlady, Jeon, Koyyess will one day celebrate their Marriage at the age of 50 Years.
Small nyash is trying to shake small undecided
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
We4all:
She sees marriage as an achievement. This mentality will change if people start seeing marriage more as a contract and not for self fulfillment.

If I decide to get married, I will make sure a contract is drawn to be renewable every year. I will make my partner understand that we are not doing each other any favors.
Haha
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Mcslize: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
ifex370:

Truth be told.

Forget all those gra gra girls do when they're young.

If they don't get a man at their earlier ages when they're more attractive. It gets difficult. And from study and personal experiences, man was honestly not built to be alone. All of us need someone. All of us. But women are handicapped after a certain age because a rich man can buy himself a lady even if he is no longer attractive.

You are very right. This is one very aspect most don't take into consideration.

Ladies in their 20s (20-28) have more potential chance to land a man faster than when they reach or cross 30. At 30+ upward, most men will see them as baggages. And that's the time most get really desperate to want to commit and settle down. That's the time they want to force a man to commit using manipulative tactics to guilt trick any possible man on sight.

But you know, some guys will always ask the simple question, if at the age of 30+ she couldn't have any man to commit to her, then there must be a problem somewhere somehow. They will say to themselves, "I will just smash and pass." She must have wasted her youthful age and even broken some innocent men hearts.

They will just smash and move on while looking for a younger lady to marry.

So, when you tell ladies to try as much as possible to at least, get a man to commit to them during their 20s, they will always ask if that's an achievement. Most will push away possible responsible suitors during that age range. Some even go as far as playing men that are wanting something serious with them.

For any wise lady out there, maintaining a potentially committed relationship with a man in their lives shouldn't only be an achievement, but also that's something very important every wise lady should include in her bucket list. It will save them the unnecessary desperation those in their 30s+ display.

But you will be surprised that some are still playing away their times right now.

A man can wake up and marry even at the age of 50. He will find it so easy as far as he is doing pretty well financially. But that can't be the same for ladies.

They later realise their mistakes quite too late.

They should make hay while the sun shine.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Owologbo(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Except you want me to lie
I want you to tell me the truth. I've come across a lot of people that don't cheat.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Bryan88(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Datboredberri:
Beautiful! I'm happy for her... But I wish women didn't think marriage is some achievement...

She was already somebody !

A man doesn't add to you.. He's just a companion... Shouldn't make you feel complete... undecided
1 feminist sighted.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by lendahand(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Datboredberri:
Beautiful! I'm happy for her... But I wish women didn't think marriage is some achievement...

A man doesn't add to you.. He's just a companion... Shouldn't make you feel complete... undecided
don't worry just be growing up first...
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Eamandre(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Now I see why there's bored in ur berry
Datboredberri:

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by JohnnA1: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
amp01:

When people,that don't know the reason for marriage,get into it,it becomes overrated.

Marriage is a serious business not child play.
Am married for 8 years now with 3 beautiful kids.
Hm, nice one sir.
What are your top wisdom/insights for a good and peaceful marriage?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Wwwq: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Really
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by caesymore(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Datboredberri:

She wrote Mrs. Somebody. dey de form say no be achievement while deep inside you na better worry if your own fit happen at 62.

These vagina people and forming sef angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by GUNITGuy: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:

You are right about that. Unfortunately the rest of the society puts pressure on our women and the women just sit back and accept it.
We are all under pressure to get ahead in all life both male and female maritalwise inclusive.....
Women themselves subject themselves to that pressure .....Go and find out those who taunt rich ladies for not being married are still women,, they oppress each other and gossip alot ......Men are doing alot for this people but they don't get accolade for it ....
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
She still fine na.

I think that's why she was able to pull it off.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Glocal1: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
yanabasee:
What kept her this long?

Probably character...
If her character flaws persist, her present union will never last.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Juliusdking(m): 2:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:

na so
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Bigbayour: 3:16am On Jun 14, 2022
sherylbaky:
She looks gorgeous at 52, she would have looked like 100yr old had she been married early. I hope she doesn't fall in the hand of a slave and master mentality man so marriage doesn't destroy her beauty soon. HML

Shey e ngbo werey?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by princewarri1985: 5:01am On Jun 14, 2022
ebukajay184:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

women sha! I dey sorry for them oh, you will see them celebrating like they won 5 million dollars jackpot once their fiance or whatever proposed to them, and i know inwardly the nigga doing the proposal is not feeling the trips atall, once these women cross 30, they become even more desperate, all their discussions non dey pass when they are getting married. You will see a grown up woman will face a whole congregation in the church to give testimonies how their boyfriend proposed after 3 years of dating. These things is getting really embarazing, women you all should have what is called "selfworth" marriage is not everything, build yourself and your career first, you can have kids when ever you feel like and rase them without getting married. This na why i like we guys we guys life, we get married when ever we feel like no pressure, I'm 40 and i have daughter and i'm dating a hot 20 year old girl with some side chicks LADIES WAKE UP
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by amp01(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
JohnnA1:
Hm, nice one sir.
What are your top wisdom/insights for a good and peaceful marriage?

Marry someone,u have UNDERSTAND WITH.
LOVE WILL GO COOL SOMETIMES BUT UNDERSTAND WILL STAND.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) by Fairview1: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
It's a mindset... That's why it's difficult for women like this...

Many women these days aren't itching to tie the knot tho...

Marriage is overrated... Our generation knows this... Thank god!

Says under 20 year old gel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos / 5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.