Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud (10325 Views)

How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful / "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
OkCornel:

Is Jesus the Christ in your screenshot a high priest?

I don’t give a damn about Jesus of Damneus.

Jesus the Christ aka Jesus of Nazareth is the focus here.

Jesus of Nazareth is not same as Jesus Christ.
Nazareth is a place, heard of Nazarene..
The antiquity was talking about Jesus of damneus.

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
OkCornel:

LordReed, MaxinDHouse, Budaatum, Image123

Read this screenshot and explain to Maynmann Jesus the son of Damneus is different from Jesus of Nazareth aka Jesus the Christ associated with James the Just.

Comprehension of basic English is the problem here.

Jesus called Christ is not same as Jesus the Nazareth

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
OkCornel:

Anyone with functioning eyes and mind can see that the subject of discuss is Jesus of Nazareth, the elder brother to James the Just.

Jesus of Nazareth is not Jesus son of Damneus. James has nothing to do with Damneus either.

1. Jesus of Nazareth is Jesus of the New Testament.
2. He is the elder brother to James the Just.
3. He exists, as scholars have accepted Chapter 9, Book 20 of the Antiquity of the Jews as authentic.

Stop clutching at straws and deflecting to Jesus the son of Damneus. He is not the character of focus here.

Matthew 13 v 55;
55 “Isn’t this the carpenter’s son? Isn’t his mother’s name Mary, and aren’t his brothers James, Joseph, Simon and Judas?

Jesus of Nazareth is Jesus son of Damneus. James is the brother, their father is damnues.

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
OkCornel:

LordReed, MaxinDHouse, Budaatum, Image123

Read this screenshot and explain to Maynmann Jesus the son of Damneus is different from Jesus of Nazareth aka Jesus the Christ associated with James the Just.

Comprehension of basic English is the problem here.

Where did you see Jesus called Christ is the same as Jesus the Nazareth?

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maynmann:

Jesus of Nazareth is not same as Jesus Christ.
Nazareth is a place, heard of Nazarene..
The antiquity was talking about Jesus of damneus.

Mark 1 v 23-24;
23 Just then a man in their synagogue who was possessed by an impure spirit cried out,
24 “What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God!”

Why are you doing this to yourself?

Can you see the Antiquity speaking of Jesus of Nazareth associated with James the Just? Or you decided to gloss over that bit too...hmmm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
OkCornel:

Mark 1 v 23-24;
23 Just then a man in their synagogue who was possessed by an impure spirit cried out,
24 “What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God!”

Why are you doing this to yourself?

Can you see the Antiquity speaking of Jesus of Nazareth associated with James the Just? Or you decided to gloss over that bit too...hmmm?
Nazareth is a place, thousands of people named yeshu comes from there.
The Jesus in antiquity is talking about jesus Ben damneus.
Why are you this desperate?

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maynmann:

Where did you see Jesus called Christ is the same as Jesus the Nazareth?

LordReed, Budaatum, MaxinDHouse & Image123 will help you out.

This will prove the problem is your understanding...not the text you're referring to. You don't understand what you read.

Mark 1 v 23-24

Jesus of Nazareth is also Jesus the Christ...duh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maynmann:

Nazareth is a place, thousands of people named yeshu comes from there.
The Jesus in antiquity is talking about jesus Ben damneus.
Why are you this desperate?

Many Yeshus from Nazareth who are elder brothers to James the Just abi?

Well done, clap for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
OkCornel:

Many Yeshus from Nazareth who are elder brothers to James the Just abi?

Well done, clap for yourself

[/b]James the just[b] killed by annas, which made Jesus become high priest.
read it all

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
JAMES THE JUST, BROTHER TO JESUS OF NAZARETH

Read Maynmann, read! cheesy

Matthew 13 v 55;
55 “Isn’t this the carpenter’s son? Isn’t his mother’s name Mary, and aren’t his brothers JAMES, Joseph, Simon and Judas?

Mark 1 v 23-24
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
OkCornel:

LordReed, Budaatum, MaxinDHouse & Image123 will help you out.

This will prove the problem is your understanding...not the text you're referring to. You don't understand what you read.

Mark 1 v 23-24

Jesus of Nazareth is also Jesus the Christ...duh!!!

Jesus of Nazareth is never Jesus the Christ, can’t you read?

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
OkCornel:
JAMES THE JUST, BROTHER TO JESUS OF NAZARETH

Read Maynmann, read! cheesy

Matthew 13 v 55;
55 “Isn’t this the carpenter’s son? Isn’t his mother’s name Mary, and aren’t his brothers James, Joseph, Simon and Judas?

Mark 1 v 23-24

[/b]James That was killed by annas which made Jesus become high priest, this Jesus later DIED[b]

Read don’t be desperate OkCornel

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maynmann:

[/b]James That was killed by annas which made Jesus become high priest, this Jesus later DIED[b]

Read don’t he desperate OkCornel

For the umpteenth time, nobody gives a damn about Jesus son of Damneus.

The focus is on Jesus of Nazareth (aka Jesus Christ) the elder brother of James the Just.

Keep on dodging cheesy
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
OkCornel:

For the umpteenth time, nobody gives a damn about Jesus son of Damneus.

The focus is on Jesus of Nazareth (aka Jesus Christ) the elder brother of James the Just.

Keep on dodging cheesy

The Jesus in antiquity was talking about Jesus son of damnues.

Who executed James brother

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maynmann:

The Jesus in antiquity was talking about Jesus son of damnues.

Who executed James brother

Did you see James the brother of JESUS OF NAZARETH in your screenshot?

Yes or No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
OkCornel:

Did you see James the brother of JESUS OF NAZARETH in your screenshot?

Yes or No

Did you see he was executed by annas that died in 40AD
You are ignorant that’s why you think any person named Jesus that comes from Nazareth is automatically “Jesus Christ”
Jesus of Nazareth simply means he comes from Nazareth, nothing more

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by budaatum: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maynmann:

Stop lying bud.

You either can not read or do not comprehend what you read, and we are all wise to note this fact about you instead of wasting time in an argument that you've created for yourself.

budaatum:

It is my profound belief that even if they don't get to live eternally or end up in heaven as opposed to being food for the worms, whosoever learns these and many unlisted things shall stumble less than those who don't.

And note, other sources to learn such things exist.

budaatum:

People do feel a need for consolation and I blame them not. The idea of being worm food does kind of make life pointless if you think of it and can't come up with a use for your allotted time to live. But for those who can handle the truth, lies would just not do. You are born, you will live and you will die, and we will throw your dead body in a box and bury it 6 feet under so you don't stink up the living!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maynmann:

Did you see he was executed by annas that died in 40AD
You are ignorant that’s why you think any person named Jesus that comes from Nazareth is automatically “Jesus Christ”
Jesus of Nazareth simply means he comes from Nazareth, nothing more

Read your own screenshot. This is the interpretation, since something so basic is hard for you to get.
Annas was removed from his position as high priest for killing James the younger brother of Jesus of Nazareth, Jesus son of Damneus replaced Annas. Jesus son of Damneus was removed from the position a year later.

Jesus of Nazareth and James the Just are not in anyway related to Jesus son of Damneus.

Anyone with O' level English understands this.

Now to the main matter, Jesus of Nazareth is James elder brother in the Antiquity of the Jews and also in the scriptures.
Matthew 13 v 55;

Mark 1 v 23-24

According to the scriptures, Jesus of Nazareth is also Jesus the Christ. Stop clutching at straws. Read the bolded parts of the scriptures.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
budaatum:

You either can not read or do not comprehend what you read, and we are all wise to note this fact about you instead of wasting time in an argument that you've created for yourself.

Honestly, I'm amused at how he struggles to understand basic English. Very basic English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
budaatum:

Either you don’t know why you are saying and just regurgitating what your masters told you.
Heaven means sky, cry cheesy
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by budaatum: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
OkCornel:

Honestly, I'm amused at how he struggles to understand basic English. Very basic English.

I am amused at the amount of time we spend teaching him to understand basic English especially after we have identified his inadequacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
OkCornel:

Read your own screenshot. This is the interpretation, since something so basic is hard for you to get.
Annas was removed from his position as high priest for killing James the younger brother of Jesus of Nazareth, Jesus son of Damneus replaced Annas. Jesus son of Damneus was removed from the position a year later.

Jesus of Nazareth and James the Just are not in anyway related to Jesus son of Damneus.

Anyone with O' level English understands this.

Now to the main matter, Jesus of Nazareth is James elder brother in the Antiquity of the Jews and also in the scriptures.
Matthew 13 v 55;

Mark 1 v 23-24

According to the scriptures, Jesus of Nazareth is also Jesus the Christ. Stop clutching at straws. Read the bolded parts of the scriptures.

It’s talking about Jesus the son of damnues, that was made high priest, what year did annas live?

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by budaatum: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maynmann:

Either you don’t know why you are saying and just regurgitating what your masters told you.
Heaven means sky, cry cheesy

Well, I choose not to regurgitate the nonsense you are telling me because heaven does not mean sky to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
budaatum:

Well, I choose not to regurgitate the nonsense you are telling me because heaven does not mean sky to me.

The word heaven comes from sky, it was just written in another form.
Your nonsense meaning has no root
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by budaatum: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maynmann:

The word heaven comes from sky, it was just written in another form.
Your nonsense meaning has no root

Sky has no root, Mayn? So when you look up you see heaven and not what most refer to as the sky?
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
budaatum:

Sky has no root, Mayn? So when you look up you see heaven and not what most refer to as the sky?

You lack comprehension bud, read again.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by budaatum: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maynmann:

You lack comprehension bud, read again.

Sorry Mayn, but I'd rather not waste my time with your self made argument that heaven is in the sky, which I am certain with just a little encouragement you'd be here insisting in 10 pages time while you completely deflect from the point I made which you obviously did not understand and would not bother to read again so you might understand.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
budaatum:

Sorry Mayn, but I'd rather not waste my time with your self made argument that heaven is in the sky, which I am certain with just a little encouragement you'd be here insisting in 10 pages time while you completely deflect from the point I made which you obviously did not understand and would not bother to read again so you might understand.

Sorry too bud, I also don’t have time for ignorant.

Heaven means sky. “Heaven is not in the sky”, that’s saying the sky is in the sky. Dumb
When you look up you see clouds in the sky.

You don’t understand what you wrote, saying dead people end up In sky(heaven)

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by budaatum: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maynmann:

You don’t understand what you wrote, saying dead people go to sky(heaven)

I never wrote anything saying anything of the sort, is my point, Mayn, since all dead people I have know neither go to the sky or any heaven but are stuck in a box and stuck in the ground where they rot and become worm food or are cremated.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
budaatum:

I never wrote anything saying anything of the sort, is my point, Mayn, since all dead people I have know neither go to the sky or any heaven but are stuck in a box and stuck in the ground where they rot and become worm food or are cremated.

Or end up in sky(heaven), you said it Bud, stop lying.

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by budaatum: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maynmann:

Or end up in sky(heaven), you said it Bud.

"Don't get to" means what to you, Mayn?

https://www.nairaland.com/7174898/how-realized-jesus-fraud/17#114048705

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
budaatum:

"Don't get to" means what to you, Mayn?

https://www.nairaland.com/7174898/how-realized-jesus-fraud/17#114048705

Irrelevant, bud.

“Or ends up where?”

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) / Does Satan Really Exist? / How Has Your Walk With God Been?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.