Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,968 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud (9915 Views)

How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful / "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Yaldaboath
Master of fallen watchers.

Let us see how many people this will offend. cheesy
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Maynmann:
Yaldaboath worshipper that that was a weak comeback bwahaha.

Comeback he doesn't have any answer to. cheesy

Oya, scream YALDABOATH!
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
OkCornel:

Oya, scream YALDABOATH!

YALDABOATH of the watchtower. grin
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Maynmann:

YALDABOATH of the watchtower. grin

Tagging me with the watchtower says a lot about how clueless you really are.

Now scream YALDABOATH harder cheesy
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by budaatum: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
OkCornel:

I will try my best not to cast my pearls among swines going forward
Those with understanding will identify the pearls eventually though. The rubbish lies against Christ by unlettered folks on this platform have to stop. It's utter nonsense and pisses me off.

Proverbs 26 v 5;
5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

Why does it have to stop? And how do you plan to stop them when even God failed to stop them?

And why are you pissed off? Have you not taken a FoS pill?

As for Proverbs 26 v 5, one should be mindful of not overanswering a fool least oneself become foolish in one's own conceit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
budaatum:

Why does it have to stop? And how do you plan to stop them when even God failed to stop them?

And why are you pissed off? Have you not taken a FoS pill?

As for Proverbs 26 v 5, one should be mindful of not overanswering a fool least oneself become foolish in one's own conceit.

Fair point. My work is done here. I don't have to stop them, The TRUTH will...and someone has to say it.

Lies about the existence of Jesus Christ is enough! They can go find something else to lie about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Beware of yaldaboath worshippers of the watchtower.
https://www.historytoday.com/archive/causes-early-persecutions.
It is you that’s been desperately quoting my replies since I boy byed you cheesy

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
I’ve been saying it.
I didn’t “tag” you
Suspicious cheesy

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Maynmann:
I’ve been saying it.
I didn’t “tag” you
Suspicious cheesy

Don't stop screaming YALDABOATH, it's music to my ears smiley
Continue please...entertain me
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
YALDABOATH of the watcher watchers awon ti watchtower

My words are peppering cheesy
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Continue! Don't stop
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
YALDABOATH of the fallen watchers awon ti watchtower

My words are peppering
We just dey talk our own we no no who hin dey pain and why? cheesy
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Before Christians were called Christian in Antioch they were called NAZARENE

followers of the way are the NAZARENE.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazarene_(title)

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by xproducer: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
musicwriter:
Good day brothers and sisters.

I research anything that irks my interest; especially African history/black history and I am in contact with scholars of black history home and abroad. Of course, I was led to the scholars through my research.

The whole thrust behind all my research is to find out why Africa is the way it is today. I've already concluded on that research, though. These days what interest me is to find out how our problem began as a race, not just that of Africa.

In 2017, I contacted one such black scholar in the USA, professor, brother Kaba Hiawatha Kamene. I ordered his lectures on DVDs, CDs and it was delivered to me by FedEx courier.

While I was watching the lectures, he casually said something like "I've looked for this person called Jesus in history but couldn't find him"

When he said he couldn't find Jesus in history I didn't feel good because I was a Christian. However, remember professor Kaba Hiawatha Kamene is a core historian majority in history of Europe and he went to seminary/catholic school as a youth. So, if there's anybody who should know whether Jesus was a real person or not, it should be him. That's by the way.

Also remember that all the while I was a Christian I never for once doubted the existence of Jesus. Neither did I research history in search of Jesus because I never questioned his existence.

However, right there and then as I sat watching the lectures, I decided I was going to do a comprehensive research on the existence of Jesus and get back to him (the professor) with the facts of Jesus existence. But what happened instead was that I discovered that the professor was right!! And that's how I quit Christianity.

I hope this will help a black man or woman out there to go research Jesus Christ outside of what you've been told in the bible. By so doing you'll discover the truth and the truth shall set you free, indeed.

Below is the message I sent to the professor recently after I concluded my research.

++++++++

Meanwhile, others are - by GOD's grace alone - truly coming to the Truth that the Lord YESHUA, the CHRIST is the Only means through which we can escape GOD's righteous judgment for sin (the second death)!

Let us read the Holy Bible - the Living word - from cover to cover, and pray for GOD's mercies from what is to come!

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." - John 14:6

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 4:12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by sonmvayina(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Oya, scream YALDABOATH!

I will like you to read this book. Especially the part 2

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-gnostics-and-their-remains-e19277031.html
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by sonmvayina(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:
Continue! Don't stop

And this

https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Against_the_Galileans.

" It is, I think, expedient to set forth to all mankind the reasons by which I was convinced that the fabrication of the Galilaeans is a fiction of men composed by wickedness. Though it has in it nothing divine, by making full use of that part of the soul which loves fable and is childish and foolish, it has induced men to believe that the monstrous tale is truth. ".. emperor julian
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
sonmvayina:

I will like you to read this book. Especially the part 2

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-gnostics-and-their-remains-e19277031.html

Is the person in question a “Jewish” historian or scholar?

Did the author live in Israel between 6BC to 33AD? If the answers to both question is no.

You’re yet to provide what exactly I’m looking for.

Edited: Is the author C.W. King a Jewish scholar or historian?
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by LordReed(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
budaatum:

"Don't get to" means what to you, Mayn?

https://www.nairaland.com/7174898/how-realized-jesus-fraud/17#114048705

It seems you need to start selling a budaatum decoder. LMFAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by sonmvayina(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Is the person in question a “Jewish” historian or scholar?

Did the author live in Israel between 6BC to 33AD? If the answers to both question is no.

You’re yet to provide what exactly I’m looking for.

Edited: Is the author C.W. King a Jewish scholar or historian?

Well.

Knowledge is power..

If you don't want. No wahala at least it will broaden your perspective..
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
sonmvayina:

Well.

Knowledge is power..

If you don't want. No wahala at least it will broaden your perspective..

One simple question, will you take the history narrative of your colonisers above that of your ancestors?
If your answer is an unequivocal yes, then we know where exactly the problem lies.
It's baffling to see how a foreigner know the history of the Jews better than the Jews themselves OR even Africans better than Africans themselves.

I'm still awaiting sources from multiple renowned Jewish historians and scholars unanimously denying the existence of Jesus Christ in their history.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by budaatum: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
LordReed:

It seems you need to start selling a budaatum decoder. LMFAO!

If only I needed the money

You might be surprised to know that I write the way I do so readers would have to exercise their brains to decode buda. And I bet you can testify as to how easy it is too if one is not lazy.

There is no better way to separate the mindless chaff from the mindful wheat, I find, as it's like spitting on mud and rubbing it in people's eyes.

1 Like

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by LordReed(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
budaatum:

If only I needed the money

You might be surprised to know that I write the way I do so readers would have to exercise their brains to decode buda. And I bet you can testify as to how easy it is too if one is not lazy.

There is no better way to separate the mindless chaff from the mindful wheat, I find, as it's like spitting on mud and rubbing it in people's eyes.

I think it's because people on here are so easily polarised they are very quick to see enemies in the shadows. That I think hampers their ability to appreciate the breath of ideas being expressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by budaatum: 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
LordReed:

I think it's because people on here are so easily polarised they are very quick to see enemies in the shadows. That I think hampers their ability to appreciate the breath of ideas being expressed.

We believe a story that opposes unity and have simply not abandoned childish ways to seek understanding, is all. After all, if one accepts one's Lord would say, "Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other", why should one expect any different from them than enemies in the shadows, and some, even though we see for ourselves that the same Lord does not seem to give a flying fùq about those countries most would almost die to live in who are building towers to the moon and Mars and the furthest edges of the universe. Still, there are very many who do appreciate, my Lord. And one should know that only one will indicate out of every 10, so that means many more. Besides - and don't you dare tell anyone so they don't clue on to my arrogance - I am writing for long after I become worm food.

As for breath, lol. There's reasons you are my Lord, my Lord.

1 Like

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Swiftgrp: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
In the beginning God created just a pair of humans automatically both of them must have spoken the same language with all their descendants {Genesis 11:1} but God confused their language and several languages sufficed {Genesis 11:7-9} and ever since then mankind can't communicate easily without having to learn the language of the neighbouring tribe. 2Kings 18:26

Today most languages are not widely spoken or accepted because a language become valued due to the commercial strength of the tribe or nation speaking it.

For instance, let me use Yorùbá language as a case study. Most Western Nigerians don't know that they're not Yorùbás because their ancestors were dominated by the Yorùbás under the Ọ̀yọ́ empire and they were forced to learn the language of their colonial masters.
Only the Yorùbás had kings ruling over them the other tribes live in small communities and villages so it's family heads and most elderly in their community that always set standards for them until the Ọ̀yọ́ people (the real Yorùbás) began demanding taxes from them that all these tribes started coming together to form larger communities, install Kings and rebelling against the Ọ̀yọ́ empire

So when the Whitemen arrived they discovered that the widely spoken tongue in the west that everyone could understand is the Yorùbá language, they called the Western Nigerians "Yorùbá speaking people"

But in reality there are countless languages in the west like Ànàgó, Ẹ̀gbá, Ìjẹ̀ṣà, Òndó, Èkìtì, Àkókó, Ọ̀wọ̀, Ìjẹ̀bú, Ifọ́n-òmìmà, Ìkálẹ̀, Ìlàjẹ and many others that when they speak even the one claiming Yorùbá man can't understand what they're saying! undecided

So slavery has always been associated with widespread languages even before the English man came with his own language! smiley
A quick correction here.

In England, we have different dialects of the English language that exist, but the English folks are related based on the fusion of the ancestral Germanic tribes who came in waves from mainland Europe called the Angles, Saxons, and Jutes. Then in 1066 BCE we had the Norman conquests of England by William of Normandy whose rule brought French as a court or Royal language in England.

My point is that many of the Yoruba subethnic groups you listed in your post have direct ancestral ties... meaning they are genetically related. The Egbas are a BRANCH of the Oyo people meaning they are directly related. The Egbas of Abeokuta used live in Ibadan but moved to Abeokuta in the 1840s after their Oyo cousins moved in large numbers into Ibadan as refugees and set it up fully as a military settlement under the leadership of competent warriors (due to the Civil Wars and upheavals in the Oyo Empire).

True the Yoruba indigenous folks of Western Nigeria, North Central Nigeria, Itsekiris of the Delta, Benin Republic, and those of the Atakpame region of Togo did not refer to themselves generically with the name Yoruba until the 1800s, but referred to themselves based on the names of their subgroups... Ekiti, Awori, Oyo, Egba, Ijebu, Igbomina, Okuns of Kogi State, Ikale, Ilaje, Ijesa, Ondo, Akure, Ketou, Anago, etc. Most of these dialects can easily be understood by folks from other Yoruba subgroups. I know though that Owo can sound like a completely different language perhaps because of the proximity to the Benin-Edo area.

The Oyo Empire was dominant and aside from the Oyos, the vast empire included other Yoruba subgroups in Nigeria, modern Benin Republic, Togo, some parts of the Nupe and Bariba area were conquered and colonized by Oyo and they paid tributes to Oyo.

The term Yoruba has come to be accepted as a generic means of identification of all the subgroups that are ancestrally related to one another and speak nearly the same language (although with different dialects).

1 Like

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Swiftgrp: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
OkCornel:
An evolution of the name “Jesus” from its original language;

1. Yeshua/Yahushua (same as “Joshua” and “Hosea”) - This is the original (Hebrew) name he was called in birthplace of Israel.

2. The name evolved to Iesous (Greek language) The New Testament was written in Koine Greek (I think)… Greek was a popular language in the Roman Empire.

3. The name further evolved to Iesus in Latin, another popular language in the Roman Empire.

4. Was also spelt Iesus in Medieval English language. You can check the 1611 KJV Bible version to confirm.

5. Now called “Jesus” in modern English, as alphabet “J” was introduced to the English language.

Now let’s play a little game…the word “Jesus” has no meaning in the Hebrew language, it’s a foreign name to native Israel. Yeshua or Yahushua is more familiar to the Israelites…

Indeed. The actual Greek spelling was IEZEUS (corrupted to Jesus) meaning SAVIOR and JOSHUA is a further corruption of Yehsua.
There was and still is NO letter J in Hebrew.
So, when I hear some Christian folks invoking the name "Jesus" at a wedding ceremony while cutting the wedding cake, OR when they pray saying or shouting "in the name of Jesus"... I smile because those pastors and folks on the street level don't even know the etymology or origin of the name Jesus which is an English language corruption of the Greek word IEZEUS! Note the name ZEUS which also means savior.

The pagan Gods of the ancient world where all known as Savior Gods or Sun Gods. It is indeed good to ask questions and read beyond what was passed on to you as a child. The childhood state is the period when the Orthodox religions target and use to target the minds of people to make them easy to indoctrinate.

The Bible Unerthed is a very good book any one can read starting with online excerpts. The book was co-written by two Jewish men who went on to disprove all the mythologies of the so-called old testament. Many of the biblical passages are called in Hebrew midrash or allegories that were just simply meant to convey coded messages and NOT literal events. The Jews are well aware of these facts.

The field of comparative religion is one I have been familiar with for over decades now... Reading all the correct info that have been in the public domain for over 200 years now in Europe, Asia, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

EVERY HUMAN'S SPIRIT EAT FOOD WHAT KIND DOES YOURS EAT? / The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. / How To Stump An Atheist...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.