Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud (10019 Views)

How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful / "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
OkCornel:

It's for the benefit of others following the conversation. And how you've inadvertently proven the existence of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, brother of James with your own screenshots!

Quite fulfilling I must say cheesy

Bwahahahah cheesy
I’m sure they can read and comprehend better than fallen yaldaboath worshippers in the watchtower! grin
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by sonmvayina(m): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Okcornel, I have tried to follow the conversation as best as I can. I quite understand your pov, but one thing you must understand is the influence of Christianity at that time., Christianity became the official religion of the Roman empire after the council of Nicea. You need to research on the argument amongst the presbyters and why the council was conveyed..all documents about Christianity started appearing after the council. Any documents bearing the name Jesus where all written post Nicea. Prior to that time nobody knew any body by that name...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
sonmvayina:
Okcornel, I have tried to follow the conversation as best as I can. I quite understand your pov, but one thing you must understand is the influence of Christianity at that time., Christianity became the official religion of the Roman empire after the council of Nicea. You need to research on the argument amongst the presbyters and why the council was conveyed..all documents about Christianity started appearing after the council. Any documents bearing the name Jesus where all written post Nicea. Prior to that time nobody knew any body by that name...

Cheers.

You’re referring to the corrupted version of Christianity tainted with Roman Paganism. I don’t subscribe to that fraudulent version.

Yeshua Ben Yosef (Melekh Maschiach) is the name it was known as at that time before it morphed into Iesous and eventually Jesus.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Either that one or 1st century Judaism

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
sonmvayina:

See Mumu! cheesy

A person was silenced by politicians and his disciples were intimidated to the highest degree by the Jewish authority. Even killing anyone that profess faith in him.

Not until a COUNCIL OF POLITICIANS picked interest in his case while they have the backing of the world's most powerful emperor of their time. Do you think the Jews who have been displaced have any power over that again?

Come on use your brains!
Those unbelieving Jews have nothing more to do than continue grumbling underG anywhere they are after their city Jerusalem has been destroyed along with their temple!

That's why it's after the council that Jesus' case can no longer be buried! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Avoid the 2 yaldaboath worshippers, sonmvayina

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
OkCornel:

Cheers.

You’re referring to the corrupted version of Christianity tainted with Roman Paganism. I don’t subscribe to that fraudulent version.

The interest of the council isn't about pure worship rather they are looking for a way to establish their own position as better religious leaders than their contemporary pagan Roman priests, and with the backing of the emperor who realized that the scheme will strengthen his own government they succeeded in fabricating other things to promote Rome.

So Satan used the council thinking the truth about Jesus' teachings has been buried and forgotten not until the resurrection of the two Witnesses mentioned in the Bible book of Revelation 11:1-11 smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Revelation an apocrypha book that has no author and was created and canonized by this SAME ROMAN CATHOLIC
The Christian Bible is their work!
bwahahahah

After abusing them you are still using their AGENDA book lol
cherry picking the part that suits watchtower

2 Likes

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maynmann:
Revelation an apocrypha book that has no author and was created and canonized by this SAME ROMAN CATHOLIC
The Christian Bible is their work!
bwahahahah

After abusing them you are still using their AGENDA book lol
cherry picking the part that suits watchtower

Go and read the Ethiopian Bible.

Oldest in the world, free of Roman Catholic influence.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
OkCornel:

Go and read the Ethiopian Bible.

Oldest in the world, free of Roman Catholic influence.

I know.
And it’s not free of tanahk canon too.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 5:59am On Jun 23, 2022
Maynmann:

I know.
And it’s not free of tanahk canon too.

Of course.

Please open that thread on Yahwism. It’ll be a good discussion.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2022
OkCornel:

Of course.

Please open that thread on Yahwism. It’ll be a good discussion.

Of course, the origin is obscure starting from Semitic tribe, it didn’t begin with the Catholic.

About yahwism and yaldaboath, I already made my reference to it on here when you brought in “first century Judaism”.
it’s glaring for all to see.
Anyone still confuse can check it out, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watcher_(angel)

opening a thread is superfluous, repeating it won’t change Facts, it only shows insecurity, and I’m not a misosopher.

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 6:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Maynmann:

Of course, the origin is obscure starting from Semitic tribe, it didn’t begin with the Catholic.

About yahwism and yaldaboath, I already made my reference to it on here when you brought in “first century Judaism”.
it’s glaring for all to see.
Anyone still confuse can check it out, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watcher_(angel)

opening a thread is superfluous, repeating it won’t change Facts, it only shows insecurity, and I’m not a misosopher.

Na you sabi how insecurity take enter this matter.

If you won’t do it, fine. I’ll create it and mention you.

It deserves a thread of its own, rather than being buried in another one.

Will be a very informative one. History and Religion.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2022
OkCornel:

Na you sabi how insecurity take enter this matter.

If you won’t do it, fine. I’ll create it and mention you.

It deserves a thread of its own, rather than being buried in another one.

Will be a very informative one. History and Religion.

Already made my point. You can open whatever thread or threads until you are satisfied.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Maynmann:

Already made my point. You can open whatever thread or threads until you are satisfied.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism

Cool
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by tctrills: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2022
sonmvayina:
I said it before here that Jesus is a creation of the Roman empire they wanted to eat me up.

Jesus wás created in Nicea on the other of emperor Constantine who wanted a single religion for his empire.

The gospel stories comes from ancient stories about Marduk, Horus. Dimuzi and co..

Christianity started in Egypt as the worship of Serapis

Jesus is not the Jewish Messiah.

The Jews don't have demi gods as part of their religion.

It is a greecoroman concept...others includes persius and Hercules. They are both sons of Zeus and mortal women.

The Jewish Messiah is coming just once, and bringing peace. He is NOT changing Gods commandments.

He is from the line of David through Solomon his son.

The two genealogies in Mathew and luke cannot produce a Messiah,

Jesus is an IDOL.

RUN FROM HIM..
Oga, please do your research before saying things like these.
The Roman empire was already established before the birth of Christ.
At the birth of Christ, the Empire was already the most powerful on earth.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2022
tctrills:

Oga, please do your research before saying things like these.
The Roman empire was already established before the birth of Christ.
At the birth of Christ, the Empire was already the most powerful on earth.

You read the “birth of Jesus” in the New Testament right?
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by tctrills: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Maynmann:

You read the “birth of Jesus” in the New Testament right?
And you read it in the old testament right?
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 8:54am On Jun 23, 2022
tctrills:

And you read it in the old testament right?

Doesn’t exist in the Old Testament until the Roman Catholic created the New Testament and we suddenly found “Jesus” cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by tctrills: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2022
Maynmann:

Doesn’t exist in the Old Testament until the Roman Catholic created the New Testament and we suddenly found “Jesus” cheesy
We would not argument about who created the new testament. My point is saying that Christ created the Roman empire is false because the empire was established before the birth of Christ.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2022
tctrills:

We would not argument about who created the new testament. My point is saying that Christ created the Roman empire is false because the empire was established before the birth of Christ.

He said they created “Christianity!” Or is it Chrestianity
read what he wrote slowly!

And Christ is a title not a person, means anointed and we have many anointed niggas in Old Testament.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by tctrills: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2022
Maynmann:

oh yes, you are correct, I miss read

1 Like

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2022
tctrills:

You obviously did not read it. He said Jesus created the Roman empire.

You obviously didn’t , read what he wrote lol
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by tctrills: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Maynmann:

Yes I miss read . Sorry about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2022
tctrills:
oh yes, you are correct, I miss read

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by tctrills: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2022
Maynmann:

But still, it won't be right to say that the Roman empire created Christianity rather, the Roman empire converted to Christianity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Maynmann:

And Christ is a title not a person, means anointed and we have many anointed niggas in Old Testament.

And there were many anointed niggas who was Jesus Christ of Nazareth the brother of James?

Chapter 9, Book 20 - Antiquity of the Jews smiley

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2022
tctrills:

But still, it won't be right to say that the Roman empire created Christianity rather, the Roman empire converted to Christianity

They coined the name.
Choose a particular sect
Created the trinity.
Crated the canon that lead to creation of bible
Gave the books in it different authors.
Edited it to suit their agenda. Goes on and on!
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2022
OkCornel:

And there were many anointed niggas who was Jesus Christ of Nazareth the brother of James?

Chapter 9, Book 20 - Antiquity of the Jews smiley

Keep repeating it till you believe it yourself grin

1 Like

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by tctrills: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Maynmann:

They coined the name.
Choose a particular sect
Created the trinity.
Crated the canon that lead to creation of bible
Gave the books in it different authors.
The Roman empire was a pagan empire. They believed in many Gods like the Greeks. There are enough historiç evidence to show that they oppressed the early Christians.
So clearly, the empire was not the creator of Christianity.
Christianity was adopted by the empire many years after it began.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2022
tctrills:

The Roman empire was a pagan empire. They believed in many Gods like the Greeks. There are enough historiç evidence to show that they oppressed the early Christians.
So clearly, the empire was not the creator of Christianity.
Christianity was adopted by the empire many years after it began.

Show us the historical evidence before the Roman Catholic where they were called “Chrestian”
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by tctrills: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Maynmann:

Show us the historical evidence before the Roman Catholic.
Paul, peter and all the Apostle came before the Catholic Church. Also you need to know that the early church was persecuted by the empire before it gained prominence

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another / Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? / Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.