Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? (32235 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by MissBoss01(f): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2022
olasaad:
I think Infidelity is one of the reasons this happened in most marriages. The moment your wife suspect you of having extra marital affair she will definitely change and the love and affection you are getting from her before will authomatically move to her children.
God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Lovelydaisies: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Oizee post=113752519]don't be jealous, we can't remain the same when the kids start coming, it's nature, my own prayer is that, it shouldn't get to an extent that its obvious to my hubby, I could remember one occasion like that, he was about eating and I brought a washing hand bowl to him, suddenly my baby started crying we both rush to the room to carry him bcuz the way the baby screamed was unusual....after calming the baby, my husband returned to the sitting room, I on my part totally forgot I was about serving him before the incidence until he started complaining that I have stopped giving him attention since the arrival of our baby, that day I felt somehow bcuz he pointed out things that I used to do before that I no longer do.
Every men should learn to b patience, it's just a phase and it will pass.

You made so much sense in one post. Warri go say : who no go, no know! I fear I may be doing that to hubby too with the arrival of our baby but he hasn't complained yet. God help us. I don't like my baby crying so much so that I'm ready to carry her while eating. For hubby, a baby must cry and I can't stop it, so, I think it puts him on edge with our daughter at the table with us, trying to carry anything within reach, me being distracted and he trying to eat. He says it's either I face my food or i face our baby, not both, but I can't leave her alone when she's crying.

Occasionally, I put hubby on my social media but not all the time. Even my daughter is hardly on my status. People don't have to see them, except when necessary. I might put my pictures but I'm not in the habit of uploading my daughter's and my husband's pictures every time. Doesn't mean they aren't there in my heart.

Things like these can make one feel left out or separated.

Also, what's the man's action/reaction at home? Is he aloof, forming 'provider', always watching TV, locking himself up, playing hard to see, hard man? Or does he try to open up, play with his family, discuss issues with wifey, understand her pains and joys as they come while she tries to understand his?

So, OP, when you marry (fear not), do your best to be present and understanding. Discuss your fears and work together with wifey. If she chooses not to find a middle ground, then know that problem dey!
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by PumpumPrince: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2022
MissBoss01:
God bless you for this

how much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady / Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up / Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.