Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? (32211 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mariangeles:

Your mind come sweet, abi? Why you been ask her?
Comot your eyes for your fellow man marriage and leave person wife!
Monitoring spirit!
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Small1020: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
I have noticed this a lot ,I have two female friends on WhatsApp from School,Both are married but I haven't seen them post their husband ,they usually post the kids and themselves.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Whiteshield:

. She jumped on the thread to appropriate it to herself and she tagged the mods by herself. The mods now pushed it to the front page. grin

I just reasoned this.. I didn't even tag any mod..

I was surprised to see so many mentions only to find out dt it made FP
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reasoning:
Cause some of the realized that their so-called beloved husband and the father of their children is Gay... They are sharing their husbands with another man not even side chicks grin grin grin
You lack reasoning

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Neptunium(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Konjiboii: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

Your mind come sweet, abi? Why you been ask her?
Comot your eyes for your fellow man marriage and leave person wife!
Monitoring spirit!

When she got married na me respect myself kon stop talking to her, it was just a light conversation we had concerning a post she put up on IG and I just ask casually how is your husband and she just brush am aside but like I said wetin consign me. Will I fvck if she spread her legs like Jordan logo , ABSOLUTELY. Make she hear word.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by AjiBussu(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
What you pointed out is a sad reality even though we all know it was inspired by a Nairalander's thread. That's why you have more widows than widowers in every clime. As a wise man, learn to take care of yourself and also bond well with your kids. You also have a life to live.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by VirileNelly2420: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shove that in your face.. wink
Stop being a petty stalker..
I don't stalk ghosts.

Just telling my little observation! Be calming down, and sound more like a lady.(that's if u're one). Being calm, serene, tackful... That's being a lady, not being unnecessarily saucy and lousy.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by HaneefahRN(f): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
leave the particular nairalander aside.

i am talking abt a general issue now...

if it is like this, then we should not blame men who have side chicks

The side chick they carry about, who does the spending?
Since the problem is about money from what you have been going off about.

Every family have their financial dynamics, some men are happy to provide and won't look at their wife's money as long as she is able to support when he does not have enough, that way the wife's money is spent on herself and the children and sometimes for the husband's benefit.
Some use sharing formula, and they are happy about it. So it's up to the couple to discuss how they want the finances to be even before marriage so someone raised with different mentality will not see it as shock.

And not all men are picture freaks, some of us have to beg our hubby to take pictures. So you can't judge a family by what you think from afar.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Segun406:
this one is scared cos her pictures would be posted by 8pm tonight.
you've succumbed to the threat already.
hahahaha can't wait for your pictures to be posted let's see the ugly fool behind this useless and most hated handle on nairaland
You mistake me for your **.. grin
Tag me when he posts it with the so called ig account..little boy.. grin
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by thunderbabs: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
I repeat, marriage is a Ponzi..laslas, na scam

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Cocolatti(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:

I understand you but I don't understand the concept of my Money is for me and my kids.....

It's called a family...... Where all things are for all..

Hanging out or not is not an issue.... But the truth still remains that most wives give less priority to their husband after birthing kids
When I newly got married I remember my friends elder brother told me something that may be connected to what you are saying. He said that "men are just 'sperm donors'. These women only use us to become Mrs. & mother".

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by samuel051: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
BigBashiru:

embrace polygamy in a holy way pleasing to christ.... marry many wives so if one does not give you attention, others will... take care of all the wives and love them. #saynotomonogamy.
honestly, I'm thinking towards that direction already.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/5582316/marriage-scam-men-it-not
Cocolatti:
When I newly got married I remember my friends elder brother told me something that may be connected to what you are saying. He said that "men are just 'sperm donors'. These women only use us to become Mrs. & mother".
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by BigBashiru: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
I thank God for nairaland! Women's dirty little secrets are being continually exposed!!!!

But I understand its natural for a mum really love her children....
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Bbbw: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
How
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by MMotimo: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:

My first instance: A very popular nairalander loves to show her kids all time which is not bad but she doesn't even mention her husband.....
What baffles me most is this statement; "my money is for me and my kids"...

Marriage dey fear me walahi....

Zero need to refer to the Nairalander in your OP. That is extreme mischief!

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by BigBashiru: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
samuel051:
honestly, I'm thinking towards that direction already.

lol no talk say na me teach you bad thing oh... if you go hell my hand no dey am ohhh!!!
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by MMotimo: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
BigBashiru:
I thank God for nairaland! Women's dirty little secrets are being continually exposed!!!!

But I understand its natural for a mum really love her children....

There are no secrets, just insecure, immature males spreading the experiences of those men that made the wrong choice of partner! Misery loves company!
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by shutupareyouGOD: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nicely written
joe54:
grin grin
A lot changes occur in a woman after child birth both physically and mentally.
Women need to be incredibly appreciated for child birth.
The bond between a mother and her child is beyond a man's understanding.

A Man shouldn't be bothered cos Ur woman loves you dearly don't be jealous.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
AGREED OF WHICH I AV APOLOGIZED FOR
MMotimo:

Zero need to refer to the Nairalander in your OP. That is extreme mischief!
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Mariangeles(f): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Konjiboii:

When she got married na me respect myself kon stop talking to her, it was just a light conversation we had concerning a post she put up on IG and I just ask casually how is your husband and she just brush am aside but like I said wetin consign me. Will I fvck if she spread her legs like Jordan logo , ABSOLUTELY. Make she hear word.

ABSOLUTELY abi? Ok o!
When them chop your own, no come nairaland come wail o.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Konjiboii: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

ABSOLUTELY abi? Ok o!
When them chop your own, no come nairaland come wail o.

Na small thing na, I go knack the guy 2 by 4
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Mariangeles(f): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Konjiboii:

Na small thing na, I go knack the guy 2 by 4

ogbu mma anaghi ekwe ka e ji mma ga ya n'azu.
Na yeye dey worry you.
cheesy
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Melkizedeck: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
ahnie:

He's obsessed with me.....I don't have attention to give to him,I think he's jobless becox if he isn't,he would not carry my matter like bone straight.

Able bodied men I know invest their energies in making their lives better...like I said before,I owe him no damn explanation and he would never get my attention.

It beats my imagination...on a Monday morning like this ... you're suppose to be at work or think of what to better your life,you just dey carry my matter for head.

You're pained that I didn't join my husband in the fun....your coconut brain no be you reason welda he dey around or not or hates public places.

You go just dey open mouth waaa waaa dey talk anyhow.continue monitoring my every moves .

��� Finally you don get your attention. Who call you for �?
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Jeon(f): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
YOU ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T EDIT THE POST.

is this sense?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Konjiboii:

Na small thing na I go knack the guy 2 by 4
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jeon:
YOU ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T EDIT THE POST.

is this sense?

Aunty Jeon apply wisdom na...

It is on the front page, it can't be edited again.

Moreover she called the attention of mod on It to ban me and remove it but the mod took it to front page.... All dt happened was out of my control except for the post

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by pozehnani(f): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Generally, you are right about this. You can never go wrong with a man who provides and supports. If your woman has to break her back to survive while you are alive and well, resentment would set in. A man who knows his onions should never allow that.

Gbam!
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Jeon(f): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:

Aunty Jeon apply wisdom na...

It is on the front page, it can't be edited again.

Moreover she called the attention of mod on It to ban me and remove it but the mod took it to front page.... All dt happened was out of my control except for the post
Never knew it has been on front-page.

Oh, was out of my Control ,including my brain except for my hands that didn't resisted to type it out

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jeon:

Never knew it has been on front-page.

Oh, was out of my Control ,including my brain except for my hands that didn't resisted to type it out[/b].

Are you satisfied now?

Cheers

Thank God many married men can relate to this... So it is useful atleast
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by samuel051: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
BigBashiru:

lol no talk say na me teach you bad thing oh... if you go hell my hand no dey am ohhh!!!

nothing like hell bro, this is the hell we are living it already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan / Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.