Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? (32172 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by samuel051: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:

Finally ahnie don forgive me... She wan even dash mi 2k

Shey make i send aza? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ahnie my idol
stop being a pussy azz lickerz bro.. u dey jonze I swearz.. u just spoilt an important thread u created.. I'm outta here.. plz don't mention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Jimmy231: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Marriage Na scam
DenreleDave:
I still don't get.. Are men built to work and not enjoy?

My first instance: A very popular nairalander loves to show her kids all time which is not bad but she doesn't even mention her husband.....
What baffles me most is this statement; "my money is for me and my kids"...

Does it Mean a wife cannot even treat her husband well too?

I guess this is the main reason some men ignore their wife and kids to enjoy their lives... They know that most kids grow to love their mother..

I don't blame such men.... But I don't hope to have such a wife that have the mentality of my kids and I ALONE?

2ndly, I feel most women are not happy in their marriage which is why all they live for is their kids.. The only reason why most ladies are still under the same roof is because of the kids and their lack of financial resources to stand alone... Most are just having sex, doing mommy and daddy bcoz of the kids but the true essence of marriage between has long dissappeared...

If not, in my own perception, a happily married woman should be proud of her husband. She should happily treat her husband well. She should say wonderful things about her husband.

Marriage dey fear me walahi....
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by sameoldguy: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadySarah:

Not my kids.It is their father they love more because he has their time and can spend unlike myself .
As long as he's around nobody looks my way.I complain and he accuses me of being jealous.

He is lucky.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by McStoic(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
joe54:
grin grin
A lot changes occur in a woman after child birth both physically and mentally.
Women need to be incredibly appreciated for child birth.
The bond between a mother and her child is beyond a man's understanding.

A Man shouldn't be bothered cos Ur woman loves you dearly don't be jealous.

Yet some women still kill their children. As if some men don't have wonderful bond with their children too which words cannot explain. Very warped logic.
If a woman stays single and doesn't give birth, she complains, when she gets married and gives birth, she still complains. Ahn Ahn!! Wetin una want for this life sef. Sometimes the way you guys talk about appreciating women, it not only discourages those who already appreciate them, it makes many men appear callous, wicked and unimportant

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by noble2faith(m): 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
samuel051:
stop being a pussy azz lickerz bro.. u dey jonze I swearz.. u just spoilt an important thread u created.. I'm outta here.. plz don't mention.

The guy na A-graded simp I swear. He had no reason to apologize to that arrogant chick but he did. Yet, the arrogant chick still lambasted him despite apologizing.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chigorkizz:
The fact remains that a woman can die for her children but can never die for her husband.

For men out there.... Your wives don't love u ooo ...they are pretending because of the benefits. Don't be decieved.

There Is nothing like Love In most nigerian ladies dictionary, most especially the poverty ridden ones. The Truth Is "Most Men" are naturally FooOoLss & Idiotss who can't reason well when It comes to Vaginas Affairs. What the nation consist of are "Emotionally & Spiritually Damaged Deceptive & Manipulative People. So how do one expect to receive Real Love from such people..
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by cocomi2022: 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Most times the men being neglected by their wives are bad men
The men are either selfish or wicked.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by MMotimo: 12:45am On Jun 14, 2022
DenreleDave:
AGREED OF WHICH I AV APOLOGIZED FOR

Good! Consider modifying your OP to remove the reference.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by dickt(m): 1:22am On Jun 14, 2022
joe54:
grin grin
A lot changes occur in a woman after child birth both physically and mentally.
Women need to be incredibly appreciated for child birth.
The bond between a mother and her child is beyond a man's understanding.

A Man shouldn't be bothered cos Ur woman loves you dearly don't be jealous.

You are not wise
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by bepositive11: 2:12am On Jun 14, 2022
DenreleDave:
one of the reasons why men marry many indulge in extra marital affair is the lack of care from his wife

Which one comes first? A lot of women will tell you that they put their children above their husbands because their children will never leave them but their husband can leave them and go for another woman on any day.

At this rate, all I see is Nigerian men and women using each other for money and sex. No love anywhere

A man should be whole and complete on his own before getting married. He shouldn't need attention from his wife. He should be so fulfilled that as his wife is pouring attention on her children, he is also pouring attention on his children rather than being jealous of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by bepositive11: 2:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Most Nigerian men cheat because it is socially acceptable

pozehnani:

Nope I won't leave her out cos I'm using her as a case study here for you to judge the general issue and Know why it's like that.

It's a lie. Men have side chick because it's in their nature to cheat and not because their spouse didn't give them a treat. Don't try to justify that act.

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Acidosis(m): 5:23am On Jun 14, 2022
Mayeldah:
OP it is not always that way, Children are always close to the parent that understands them and loves them better

Whenever my children hears me coming at the door they runs to wlecome me but if they hear the sound of their mother coming they scamper in fear.

My wife is the mean type, me self I dey para for them o but I hardly beats them.

For the man issue, a man should just love himself. Most women change after having kids, sometimes it is the house chores and other responsibilities that comes with being a mother that drains them out.

If you are not having enough attention from your wife after years of marriage, discuss it. If she is not making adjustments then carry your cross and find a way out.

Simple as ABC.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 5:36am On Jun 14, 2022
MMotimo:

I can't.. It's already on fp
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 5:51am On Jun 14, 2022
cocomi2022:
Most times the men being neglected by their wives are bad men
The men are either selfish or wicked.

U r not right you know.. Not all her bad
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by samuel051: 7:35am On Jun 14, 2022
noble2faith:

The guy na A-graded simp I swear. He had no reason to apologize to that arrogant chick but he did. Yet, the arrogant chick still lambasted him despite apologizing.
in the history of simping.. ops simping simps the most.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Whiteshield: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2022
DenreleDave:

I tried actually by she cursed my family in return.. At a point, I may nt apologize again...

Maybe what has happened has happened..

Anyway I am still her fan...

That was why when you apologised to the fool, people were insulting you. As a man, you need to stand by your words and not be changing mouth, apologising every time.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Whiteshield: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2022
GloriousGboIa:
sirqt5 is right, a friend I know sent her 5k.
also a certain man drove to her shop at Asaba and gave her a huge sum of money to support her business, I think she deleted that post.

Ahnie, come here, you digital almajiri. So, your useless posts are means for you to beg alms from people. You must be a very foolish fellow.
At least, when next you open a stupid thread, Nairalanders will already know your antics and the kind of useless person you are.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Whiteshield: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2022
MMotimo:

It won't be removed. Let whoever feels offended go and kill his/her self.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Haynnie: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Her Choice not to mention or display her husband.. prolly for privacy reason..she rarely show her face too..
That doesn't mean she despise her husband tho..he might be a nairalander and not ok with it..learn to think and stop calling people out in a rude manner.. undecided

You don't even have no business with her family..she didn't make a complaint to you...what's the fuss all about huh?this is her account not her husband's..or you expect her to tell ya about her husband and all?

Talking about mentioning her husband..shve done that on some of her post..so chill and stop whining around.. undecided

This could be controversial... you know?
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by AbuAeesha: 10:28am On Jun 14, 2022
polygamy is solution to most of these problems
but most of our people have been brainwashed that polygamy is sin but having sidechicks and fornacating is normal
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2022
Son, in as much as I'm not in favor of your bringing the woman's family in your truth glaring thread, you should not have allowed yourself to be manipulated into apologizing to her. It belittles you further in her eyes. You've learned a big lesson. Now, ignore her.
DenreleDave:

I tried actually by she cursed my family in return.. At a point, I may nt apologize again...

Maybe what has happened has happened..

Anyway I am still her fan...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video / I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend / Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.