Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (46915 Views)

Millions Of Northern Youths Hit The Street Of Kano, Block Major Roads For Obi / Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by izubext007: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Everybody want Peter Obi as of now .

3 Likes

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by ScamHunter: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
vincentjk:
These are youths that know what they want

They said labour party isn't recognized in 25 states but they'll be schocked by what they'll be seeing from now onward.

If there's a way I'll be of help I'll kindly do so asap please, I'm available.
The way to help is by
1, Getting your PVC
2, Register at the closest Labour Party ward as a card-carrying member
3, Keep abreast of updates on your ward's WhatsApp group
4, Volunteer if the part needs manpower for something that needs done
5, Be on ground on elections day
6, Resist inducement by PDP and APC
7, Cast your vote on election day
8, Victory at last

3 Likes

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Temi2468: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abfinest007:
Kwakwaso let pride not bring u down go and meet obi and be his VP then after him u can take over

No. After him, North should still wait for another Southerner or it should go to North Central.

Are there not Christians in the North again no?

Why is it that whenever North is mentioned, na Hausa fulani Muslims dey think say dem get that region and fit to represent alone?! Unfair! Wicked!
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by MMWandali: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
His LABOUR shall not be in vain

Replying R Omokri
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
ogbiwa:
While I understand the appeal of Peter Obi and would vote for him, but the issue is that the south that should vote him already have their votes split between him and Tinubu, while Atiku has the undivided northern votes behind him. How does Obi work a way around this?

What is about to happen in Nigeria politics this time is going to defile our usual political calculations... Labour is using the youths against this other 2 old men from those other party... Labour is falling back on the youths as their structure.

3 Likes

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Thebig4: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmmm
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Leah32: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abfinest007:
Kwakwaso let pride not bring u down go and meet obi and be his VP then after him u can take over

What you people don’t understand is Kwankwaso has more political relevance in the north than obi in the south . Why can’t obi become Kwankwaso vp? . Their political tentacles will judge and at this present moment, a renowned Hausa politician can never be VP to ibo man besides presidency can’t just go to someone that can not win with. 80% votes margin in his state or region , that. Cancels obi out . Think beyond the box , stop making yourself a nuisance on internet for you not to regret when you grow older/wiser. Even I must be sincere to you , at the last minutes , some Labour Party men , will work for either Atiku or Tinubu’s emergence . Politics isnt about someone’s wish or thought ,it’s about strategy planning , manipulation and compromises of the stakeholders. Wake up to reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by demoBaba: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
istina:
God bless them
More cities to follow

Obo is working for APC to divide South East vote.

1 Like

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Omodua(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Blackfire:
How dare they?

What nonsense
Continue to wallow in your slave mentality while the movement for nascent Nigeria continues across every ethnic divide!

Let the flame burns!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by ufuosman(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dats the spirit
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Omodua(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Blackfire:
How dare they?

What nonsense
Continue to wallow in your slave mentality while the movement for nascent Nigeria continues across every ethnic divide!

Don't be left behind.

Let the flame burns!!!

1 Like

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by drlateef: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Stupid gullible youth. They are hearing Obi Pandora, Obi money launderer and yet they want the thief to be their leader. They are confused and senseless. Otherwise they won’t be support the fake mr integrity.

1 Like

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
SuperBlack:

Suffer Head, you never tire to suffer, they have left you behind

it is PO that can't stop his people from migrating from Anambra for a better life in Lagos and other state even to North that will stop the sufferness?

Tinubu PA will even defeat PO, PO is not a match to Sowore in a contest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Sunnyski: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Blackfire:
How dare they?

What nonsense

This is just the beginning

I'm sure you're going to cry us a river

1 Like

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by SuperBlack: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
4teenblaq:
I am just waiting for nnpp to make a merger with LP..

grin grin if it happens PDP and APC should kiss the presidency bye bye.

Plus APGA too

2 Likes

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Jemex003: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
bluefilm:
Atiku will not like this at all.

I don't even want to mention Tinubu

Continue deceiving yourself, you think this can help Obi right? Hmmm those idiots you see with banner will only chop obi money and vote for the person that give them money last
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by lekkyy: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
It is not by street protest, simply get your pvc and vote Peter Obi. Chikena!

2 Likes

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by SuperBlack: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Rick9:
Nigeria revolution started in 2020, EndSars Protest wasn't just a protest; there was a spirit behind it, the spirit of awakening.

Who would ever thought that Nigeria youths would speak with one voice against police brutality.

Now we are out again with one voice. Saying enough is enough.

Take our country back.

Peter Obi Or Nothing.

On Peter Obi We Stand.

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Farid24224(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
We support PETER OBI!!

from Kano

2 Likes

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Abfinest007(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Leah32:

What you people don’t understand is Kwankwaso has more political relevance in the north than obi in the south . Why can’t obi become Kwankwaso vp? . Their political tentacles will judge and at this present moment, a renowned Hausa politician can never be VP to ibo man besides presidency can’t just go to someone that can not win with. 80% votes margin in his state or region , that. Cancels obi out . Think beyond the box , stop making yourself a nuisance on internet for you not to regret when you grow older/wiser. Even I must be sincere to you , at the last minutes , some Labour Party men , will work for either Atiku or Tinubu’s emergence . Politics isnt about someone’s wish or thought ,it’s about strategy planning , manipulation and compromises of the stakeholders. Wake up to reality.
over hype material please remind me again which position did kwankwaso take in d 2014 APC primary and which position did he take in d pdp 2019 primary .he knows he can't win d pdp ticket d reason he left

2 Likes

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Nobleman80: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Rick9:
Nigeria revolution started in 2020, EndSars Protest wasn't just a protest; there was a spirit behind it, the spirit of awakening.

Who would ever thought that Nigeria youths would speak with one voice against police brutality.

Now we are out again with one voice. Saying enough is enough.

Take our country back.

Peter Obi Or Nothing.

On Peter Obi We Stand.
Gidigba no more political bandits
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by adonainana: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
From a neutral perspective

Please if you are reading this comment

A young blood and a modern democratic person needs to rule Nigeria

We need to get rid of this old men who think they are entititled to Nigeria highest honour

I’m not really a politics person but atiku and BAT are old men

None of them would solve any of Nigerian problem so what’s the point

2 Likes

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Can I ask these jobless ones a good question?

Why there has never be any youth rally like this in any part of the East, why its always in other people's region?

Pls does Obi charity want to start from another man's land?

When you all finish making your noise you will all return to your house.

His homeland youths are in their houses but you came over to Lagos, Ibadan and Abuja to be running rally of madness is SE not his home or does SE not part of Nigerian youth?

Making noise is free choice. Pls keep making the noise by 2023 you will all get the message clearer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by beardedboy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abfinest007:
As usual, trying to intimidate people to your side. It doesn't work that way.
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
obawinner:
Same way they did 1 million march for PDP presidential flagbearer, 3 days after, obi go labor party grin grin
.. but nah wen obi go u dey go naah...

Pdp no want am naah... sha u try...!!
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by jaybanky(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1422078/want-peter-obi-youths-march-streets-abuja-ibadan-support-obi-photo-video/

I know we all understand that what this people are trying to do……
Obi is a fraud
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by lugado: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
All this noise does not change people's mind
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nigeria falling in the hands of any other except Obi will sink..... Things have gone out of hand in this country. Let's join hands and take charge of our country please........ Collect their money and vote for Obi. It's way beyond ethnicity and tribe. If Obi were to be from the West, I would still have this strong will. God bless us all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
4teenblaq:

Akuko!
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by goaldynman(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
victorsola:
why can’t obi go and meet him� for obi to be his deputy. Lol.

Sola! I know the motive behind your comment!

You want Tinubu your god to have an easy ride; because you know Obi is a huge threat to his ambition!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Flows001(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
This is purely igbo and igbo alone movement. They are wasting there time
Oga I'm a Northerner and Peter Obi remains my choice and that of several other Northerners like me..
Suffer no dey tire una?
How much longer do you guys want APC and PDP to continue deceiving us all?!

3 Likes

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by OscarJaden(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
4teenblaq:

I really celebrate if we can able to sign NNPP to labour

We will be unstoppable comes 2023

We don't want the demonic pdp and Apc again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wasted Tricycles Bought By Atiku Bagudu As Constituency Project Contribution / Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) / Saraki Doles Out N5m For Ailing Actors, Promises To Transform Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.