Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (46890 Views)

Millions Of Northern Youths Hit The Street Of Kano, Block Major Roads For Obi / Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
SuperBlack:

I see Pain all over you, When Obi finally wins, get ready to leave Nigeria

mark my words PO won't even win the whole of southeast

Nigeria election is not this feeding bottle analysis of you empty drum head
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by ProfAmaben(m): 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
obawinner:
Same way they did 1 million march for PDP presidential flagbearer, 3 days after, obi go labor party grin grin

Hahahaha, very funny undecided
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Deicide:
The devil you know is better than the angle you don't know
Angel*
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by victorsola: 12:32am On Jun 14, 2022
g4gerald:

Are u not considering dat the north are the ones rulling and after 8 yrs power shud go to south for the sake of equity and fairness
so are you saying as a VP obi can’t perform.
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by KoshCAD: 12:40am On Jun 14, 2022
4teenblaq:
I am just waiting for nnpp to make a merger with LP..

grin grin if it happens PDP and APC should kiss the presidency bye bye.
I dey tell you. The fear in those two parties now no be here. Peter obi we know.

Yoruba boy from Akure.

1 Like

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by KoshCAD: 12:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Abfinest007:
Kwakwaso let pride not bring u down go and meet obi and be his VP then after him u can take over
After he had learnt from him.

Obi is who we the youths want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Burgerlomo: 1:19am On Jun 14, 2022
Blackfire:
How dare they?

What nonsense

You can call it whatever you want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Makowonda: 3:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi;our internet president.

3 Likes

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Timijo(m): 6:31am On Jun 14, 2022
Can we in diaspora vote? I gat my PVC, it's always in my wallet.

1 Like

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by tenpipsperday: 6:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Abfinest007:
Kwakwaso let pride not bring u down go and meet obi and be his VP then after him u can take over

There will be a serious pressure from north on him now not to do that. These people are not after the masses rather for their selfish interest. There are people who are benefitting from this disjointed society
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by redirect(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2022
OBI OR NORTHING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Aguiyimba(m): 8:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Obi all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by chimeremodlyn: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2022
Blackfire:
How dare they?

What nonsense

And what shd dare them if i may ask?
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by chimeremodlyn: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
That rally happened only in Abuja. Nothing happened in Ibadan.

It was debunked on Twitter already.

abeg, be quiet. if you cant beat them, them join them or just be quiet. anyway, we don't need your type. i can feel your fear from your comment
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by obilokechukwu(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2022
If only igbos will untined and vote him in. As other part of tribes do.

1 Like

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by deeva2: 10:46am On Jun 14, 2022
bluefilm:
Atiku will not like this at all.

I don't even want to mention Tinubu

Obi is never a threat to Tinubu's mandate.. Know this and know peace
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Rick9(m): 11:21am On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=SuperBlack post=113774476][/quote]
@image. Honestly oh. The movement is bigger than Peter Obi. He's merely representing the spirit of hope and awakening.

On Peter Obi We Stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by LocalMan2(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Blackfire:
How dare they?

What nonsense
Oga your English is terribly bad, go back to school.
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wasting of energy and resources
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Luckyerobor(f): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
ogbiwa:
While I understand the appeal of Peter Obi and would vote for him, but the issue is that the south that should vote him already have their votes split between him and Tinubu, while Atiku has the undivided northern votes behind him. How does Obi work a way around this?

This shows you don’t understand politics and the systems. Don’t you understand that Nigerians are tired so it’s a battle for the soul of Nigeria between two mega frustrations and a fresh air.

The two mega party is already divided between party loyalists that will betray themselves, thereby reducing their votes. Get that!

80% of youth are already in support of and will mobilize for Peter Obi. Students, pensioners , churches and workers etc. so do the maths.

Politicians are not enough to put Tinubu or Atiku on seat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by ogbiwa: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Luckyerobor:

This shows you don’t understand politics and the systems. Don’t you understand that Nigerians are tired so it’s a battle for the soul of Nigeria between two mega frustrations and a fresh air.

The two mega party is already divided between party loyalists that will betray themselves, thereby reducing their votes. Get that!

80% of youth are already in support of and will mobilize for Peter Obi. Students, pensioners , churches and workers etc. so do the maths.

Politicians are not enough to put Tinubu or Atiku on seat.

You, my friend, are the one who is quite ignorant of politics in general, moreso Nigerian politics. Point to one democratic election in any country where youths and students alone determined who became president. If you think Obi is strategizing his victory in the 80% youths you mentioned, you are quite naive because even he understands the power of northern vs southern votes
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Igbojew: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Chei Peter Obi Sunami is sweeping the entire Nigerians.Everybody is completely OBIdient........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Igbojew: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
That rally happened only in Abuja. Nothing happened in Ibadan.

It was debunked on Twitter already.
Hahahaha console yourself cos you need it now.Soon the whole Yorubas will be OBIdient.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by bluefilm: 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
deeva2:
Obi is never a threat to Tinubu's mandate.. Know this and know peace

Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Gohs: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2022
Peter Obi marching to Aso Rock next year. . .

A round of applause to the youths bringing this CHANGE!!

Well done! grin cheesy grin
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Lovelive: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Do you have yours?

funnyrich:
hope they have their PVC
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Abdu81: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Democracy in action.
Unfortunately for the Pandora man, he won't win a single local government not to talk of a single State.
likes&shares like this makes me think that bots are working for tinubu.
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by makemoneywbsite: 5:47am On Jul 14, 2022
medropoly:
If only votes truly counts in this country undecided

Let's Make it count
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by CryptoClub2018: 5:32am On Aug 22, 2022
Flows001:

You're absolutely foolish and incurably stupid, I'm an indigene of Nasarawa State, you think it's every Nigerian that is tribalistic the way you are!
I hate to say this but the Igbos are more tolerant of you Yorubas than the way you are to them, it's crazy to harbour such hatred over your fellow Southerner..
Grow up please!!

You are 100% very foolish and stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) / Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) / US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.