Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (46913 Views)

Millions Of Northern Youths Hit The Street Of Kano, Block Major Roads For Obi / Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tulumbu we known
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by ayusco85(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Democracy in action.
Unfortunately for the Pandora man, he won't win a single local government not to talk of a single State.

And if he wins a local government or a state what curse should befall you? Choose the curse urself
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by MajohBankz: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
lekkyy:
It is not by street protest, simply get your pvc and vote Peter Obi. Chikena!

Why do you guys like talking down on people's efforts? Ehhh? This is a rally and sensitization please. The more they make it louder, the more they educate people to get their PVC and vote labour party. Please let's help Nigeria, it isn't too late to start getting it right.

This is no longer online, but coming into the physical realm. Let us get things right. If Nigeria turns good, it's for us, if it turns bad, we bear the brunt

I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before any one even at the cost of your life.

There are many causes I would die for. There is not a single cause I would kill for.

1 Like

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Mboi: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
ayusco85:

And if he wins a local government or a state what curse should befall you? Choose the curse urself

Don't mind those that their destiny and future have been used by the old papa... Don't waste your time. The guy is cursed already so no need asking him to choose.
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Midas01: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Atikus's votes will also be split by Kwankwaso in Kano.
ogbiwa:
While I understand the appeal of Peter Obi and would vote for him, but the issue is that the south that should vote him already have their votes split between him and Tinubu, while Atiku has the undivided northern votes behind him. How does Obi work a way around this?
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by owenwin: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dem no de tell person. Don't vote Peter Obi and rock another 8 years of suffering and also remember to add 8 years to your current age and see what time you have left to exist.
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by czarr(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
ogbiwa:
While I understand the appeal of Peter Obi and would vote for him, but the issue is that the south that should vote him already have their votes split between him and Tinubu, while Atiku has the undivided northern votes behind him. How does Obi work a way around this?
kwankwaso as his VP
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by nextstep(m): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
ogbiwa:

And that was the masterstroke the Northern governors made when they insisted APC ticket should go to the South. Obi had decamped before they changed their tune to solidly back a southern candidate; They already made this calculus that was easy to see from a mile away. Unless North rejects Atiku, he will be our next president. I am still surprised at the numbers Tinubu got, so I would be careless to dismiss him.

The Obi train is a wonderful thing to see, but I fear that after all the initial gra gra, this too shall fade away. Elections are won by people in rural areas (and we have a lot more of them than the relatively well off Nigerians who can afford data to be on social media). The youths will let themselves down again, forgetting to deeply connect with their peers in rural areas of the North. What am I even saying, this is even assuming counting in the North will be fair, and we won't have under aged voters being counted 3 times.

The irony is that the youth voting bloc is the biggest percentage. If only they would leave tribalism and party politics aside, the choice is clear. I personally am not going to get my hopes up.
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Strech(m): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
medropoly:
If only votes truly counts in this country undecided
don't let the decieve you with that mentality. If votes don't count, then! Why are they issuing out voters card to underage up north?
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Mozegee: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
That will be the greatest news of all time.it will be the end of pdp Apc.
4teenblaq:
I am just waiting for nnpp to make a merger with LP..

grin grin if it happens PDP and APC should kiss the presidency bye bye.
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Aflick: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Obi ChikolObi, Obi out
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Vhigh(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Na sO !!!
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by JAGS001(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lol I swear this is funny what if obi and kwankwaso merge that means their supporters will be so confused most especially those in the north and our brothers frm the east lp and nnpp lol � very funny see movement wey no even reach 200 people ���
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by sonature1: 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
ogbiwa:

Atiku will share with Kwankwanso.

If it goes free and fair, this election should be unpredictable.
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by lampvoice: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
I think movements such as this requires grassroot publicity just so people like us who are interested would tell others to go out

Sai Peter Obi..

2 Likes

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by sonature1: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
medropoly:
If only votes truly counts in this country undecided

Votes count!

The only challenge we have is if people who registered in a polling booth didn't show up.

Nobody can manipulate the system if the machine is used to accredit everyone.
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Upjis: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Blackfire:
How dare they?

What nonsense

Because you are stupid
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by micflo28(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
What Tinubu supporters fail to understand is that we have tested them and they failed. The youths are tired of bad governance. More of Buhari kind of leadership, I personally will start kidnapping people for ransome as that is the only flourishing sector a wicked government has created.
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Babastrong(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Is 61years old PETER OBI a youth. the igbo youths are delusional.
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by olawonder(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Any Yoruba who votes Obi is a bastard! I will not vote for Obi, simply because his Eastern brothers insult, curse, and disrespect Yoruba elders and ppl unprovoked on a daily basis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Horluwahighdee(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nice move but what gives us assurance that obi will be able to deliver? Are we choosing leaders based on age now? We all want a better nigeria.
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Aguogba(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
ogbiwa:
Obi's deputy will be from north.
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by God1stson(m): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abfinest007:
Kwakwaso let pride not bring u down go and meet obi and be his VP then after him u can take over
The problem with ur presumption is that after Obi's presidency Nigerians will find it hard to stomarch any form of incompetent leadership and by then people like Akinwumu Adisina, Zulum and Markinde may be the trend no more kwamkwaso.

1 Like

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by God1stson(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin it's only youth that doesn't have future they support the 2 old money bags. The 2 old money bags have use their youthful age finish na those youth own them they use now. Youth way no get sense. They dont know say na after Peter Obi them set na we go enter stage. You see this country we most push it forward and retire all those old money bags.if you are supporting any old money bag receive sense
The truth is that our old politicians are not like other old politician is advanced clime. either they are corrupt to a fault or tribal warlords. there is nothing wrong in old leaders, is just that we have retrogressive ones in Nigeria.
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Jnkay: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
They can't take it any longer. How can you keep this promising students on strike for many months while politicians children are abroad schooling. And someone will come and convince me and my family to vote them.
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1422078/want-peter-obi-youths-march-streets-abuja-ibadan-support-obi-photo-video/

Few months from now the Revolution will shock Nigerians. On Peter Obi Mandate All Nigerians stand

1 Like

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Senigentle(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
I love this move...more cities should join. In fact, it should be a national campaign
Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by specialmati(m): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
God1stson:

The truth is that our old politicians are not like other old politician is advanced clime. either they are corrupt to a fault or tribal warlords. there is nothing wrong in old leaders, is just that we have retrogressive ones in Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin you really nailed it one agbero was comparing our old money bags with their canterpart in china. If to be in china most of all this men most have been executed on curruption cases. Na here you go see them they use youths that they have stolen their future shine

1 Like

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Flows001(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Okoro living in the north. Why not stay in your ndigbo land if your igbo leaders aren't useless
You're absolutely foolish and incurably stupid, I'm an indigene of Nasarawa State, you think it's every Nigerian that is tribalistic the way you are!
I hate to say this but the Igbos are more tolerant of you Yorubas than the way you are to them, it's crazy to harbour such hatred over your fellow Southerner..
Grow up please!!

1 Like

Re: We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) by Mattsilva: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Majority of them do not have PVC, especially those abuja guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari / Wasted Tricycles Bought By Atiku Bagudu As Constituency Project Contribution / Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.