Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Should I break up because she is still a minor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I break up because she is still a minor? (3682 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Bradford111(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04
Hello fellas good day I will make this brief I need your sincere advice on something

I’m dating this girl, we started dating in the latter part of January, she is 16 years old while I’m 22.
I know some people will say why I’m I dating a minor I swear I didn’t know she was 16 cuz she looks older not until when she told me just recently..

So last week her phone got spoiled and she said I should get her a new one I’m contemplating on getting it I asked her if her mom won’t get mad at her for using a phone that she doesn’t know where she got it from, she told me she has talked to her mom already that is not an issue

Please guys should I go ahead and get the phone or quit the relationship since she is a minor cuz I’m also scared of the fact if she might mistakenly get pregnant one day it might put me in a deep shit…
Please your advice is needed here 🙏

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Boogyman557: 8:18pm On Apr 04
Holly Gram cool If u try buy her that phone!!!!

I SWEAR DOWN. Na my OLD KALA i go use BLAST BLAST ur left leg drop for ground b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!!!

In fact 2morrow morning I de go meet my NATIVE DOCTOR make e give me location to ur house..

Make I go clean my OLD KALA and load BULLET inside..

MUMU boy!!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by tareigns(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04
Bradford111:
Hello fellas good day I will make this brief I need your sincere advice on something

I’m dating this girl, we started dating in the latter part of January, she is 16 years old while I’m 22.
I know some people will say why I’m I dating a minor I swear I didn’t know she was 16 cuz she looks older not until when she told me just recently..

So last week her phone got spoiled and she said I should get her a new one I’m contemplating on getting it I asked her if her mom won’t get mad at her for using a phone that she doesn’t know where she got it from, she told me she has talked to her mom already that is not an issue

Please guys should I go ahead and get the phone or quit the relationship since she is a minor cuz I’m also scared of the fact if she might mistakenly get pregnant one day it might put me in a deep shit…

Why do most of you guys like putting yourselves in trouble like this?.... You realised she is a minor and you are still friends to want to get a phone for her. Haba. You also said she said her mum wouldn't have a problem with you getting a phone for her...LIE, and even if she is saying the truth, that tels you the kind of family she is from. Na like that parents de start the pimping of their kids. Guy have nothing to do with that small girl except " hello, how are you?".

14 Likes

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Puss360(f): 8:26pm On Apr 04
This is sort of an erotic chat nah... Ashiawo dey Una two eye

2 Likes

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by EreluRoz: 8:29pm On Apr 04
Broad daylight child abuse, why didn't you leave her when you found out her real age?

When I was that age and younger, a lot of guys didn't know my age but were approaching me but were wise enough to back off when they eventually find out. So what are you still doing with her?

He has even started having sex with her sef hian

4 Likes

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by shortgun(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04
You both are an unnecessary distraction in each other's life.

1 Like

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by shortgun(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04
EreluRoz:
Broad daylight child abuse, why didn't you leave her when you found out her real age?

When I was that age and younger, a lot of guys didn't know my age but we're approaching me but were wise enough to back off when they eventually find out. So what are you still doing with her?

It's common for girls of that age to keep their real age under wraps, I was once a victim.
She keeps saying "I am old enough" whenever I asked.

5 Likes

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by ignis: 8:37pm On Apr 04
Both of you should read and pass WAEC and JAMB exam.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by EreluRoz: 8:38pm On Apr 04
shortgun:

It's common for girls of that age to keep their real age under wraps, I was once a victim.
She keeps saying "I am old enough" whenever I asked.
Then he should know better and stay away from her. I once lied to guys about my age because I was curious to know some certain things and when they eventually realized they ran away. So the op is being stoopid

5 Likes

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Pussyisgud: 8:39pm On Apr 04
See English, Hahahaha. Very bad English

5 Likes

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Negroid001(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04
EreluRoz:
Then he should know better and stay away from her. I once lied to guys about my age because I was curious to know some certain things and when they eventually realized they ran away. So the op is being stoopid

I know 16 year olds that date 30 and above.
Women wey dey hide age?
If she can bill a guy, she should be ready for the consequences.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Wawelexy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04
Reading through your chats, I think what you guys need first is to face your studies... If you are not in the education route, it's good you face whatever handwork you are learning and be successful first.

That chat is an eyesore, especially knowing it's coming from a 22 and 16 years old youths. Atleast, learn to read and write even if you dey among people wey dey shout 'school na scam' upandan. undecided

16 Likes

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Bradford111(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04
EreluRoz:

When I was that age and younger, a lot of guys didn't know my age but were approaching me but were wise enough to back off when they eventually find out. So what are you still doing with her?

So would you suggest I leave her now? She is 16 and I’m 22 is that bad?
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Bradford111(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04
Pussyisgud:
See English, Hahahaha.
Very bad English

Where English don take you to for your life?

1 Like

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by BondRiv: 9:38pm On Apr 04
You are dating a minor? Ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law. Having a sexual relationship with a minor is a strict liability offence.

1 Like

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by chatinent: 9:50pm On Apr 04
If she gets pregnant, can you marry her now?

Your answer should tell you whether you should leave her or not.

5 Likes

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Meteng: 9:57pm On Apr 04
You don knack am already ba?
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Hermaphrodite2: 10:06pm On Apr 04
Meteng:
You don knack am already ba?
the guy don mbebe the kpekus. na y e no dey reason well again

8 Likes

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Hermaphrodite2: 10:10pm On Apr 04
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by OB7Foreva(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04
Beba kor Baba ni, eei gawd wetin I wan discuss with a 16 year old??! m 22 now doing my final ND getting hit on by pple's wife Adey even ignore a 33 year old lady wey wan set up Business 4 me with her personal savings, my phone won't stop ringing at every hour. OGA fix ur masculinity, with coordination you can get any gal u want, u should be teaching that young girl instead of kissing her. Shame angry

3 Likes

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by emekalovepets: 10:32pm On Apr 04
Please drop that minor number here so that I can follow up cause they have the best pussy in the world 🌎 I just want to bang those under age pussy with aggressiveness and make dem feel pains in their pussy so that they can use ice rub to run their pussy
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Cassandraloius: 10:37pm On Apr 04
Follow your heart.
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by fyzaila: 10:40pm On Apr 04
She even have the guts to tell her mum at this her tender age already following man up and down.
Her mother agreeing for her daughter to collect phone from a man says alot about her parenting. . Please parents teach your children contentment, oju kokoro longer throat is what is killing all this girls. The other one was a 14 years old girl dying in a hotel. Sometimes i don't even blame the men. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Kelklein(m): 11:09pm On Apr 04
Both of you should maintain a good friendship.. that's if you really like her as a person. But if it's sex (lust) that's in your mind, sorry I can't help. I can only tell you to desist (as she's still a minor).

I have seen relationships that started from such early stages and both partners ended up as husband and wife but you have got to concentrate on what is important to your life right now, that is getting a good education and/or mastering your apprenticeship skills, as the case may be..

You are at liberty to do what you can for her. But don't put yourself under undue pressures. Channel that energy into what I mentioned above..

Maintain abstinence (from sex) as much as you can for now.. You future self would thank you for that.

5 Likes

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Temhellen(f): 11:34pm On Apr 04
In the first place, why would you go into the relationship with her. When u knew she is a minor? Una two don dey knack una sef u still dey talk say she be minor… Abegi fear God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Bradford111(m): 12:55am On Apr 05
Temhellen:
In the first place, why would you go into the relationship with her. When u knew she is a minor? Una two don dey knack una sef u still dey talk say she be minor… Abegi fear God

So wetin you suggest make I do now?
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Pathokpo: 1:33am On Apr 05
I just dey sorry for this nigga. E be like say minor never accuse you or any body wey you know of forced sex before. Especially those wey the fear of persecution from their family go make Dem do am. People go take their words over your own and even if you get concrete evidence say rape no take place sexual exploitation of minor charges still dey wait for you. No allow all these backyard activists come go cash out for your head oooo. Just continue free lodge dey wait for you for kuje like this.

2 Likes

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Emmanuel900(m): 3:24am On Apr 05
It seem like you are not afraid to go to jail

1 Like

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by RealEmilokan: 3:29am On Apr 05
See you, see prison. Very soon your eye go clear.

1 Like

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by thesicilian: 5:28am On Apr 05
You're a criminal that deserves to be in jail, one for sleeping with a minor at all whether you knew or not. Two it's possible you continued sleeping with her even after you knew, because why is it now that she demanded for a new phone that her age suddenly became an issue? I put it to you that your real problem is how to afford the phone and you're just using her age as an excuse to refuse and break up. Lastly you still deserve to be in jail for blabbing online about your nefarious activities with a minor.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by okoroemeka(m): 6:22am On Apr 05
ignis:
Both of you should read and pass WAEC and JAMB exam.
I think that should be their main priority for now,but sincerely a 16yr old girl maybe a small girl in the 70s,80s and 90s but now the reverse is the case,most of them have homongous sized breasts and ass that leaves you wondering what is going on
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by DiskJokeyManic: 6:36am On Apr 05
Bradford111:

M

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? / Guys Only: Who Do You Prefer In These Two "Babes"? / I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.