Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids (3369 Views)

Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / Nigeria Polygamy Or Foreign Polygamy? (pictures) / “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by God1000(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
I don't know why some men marry numerous women, anybody still thinking of doing such in today's world should have a rethink.

Yeah, some of our fathers and grandfathers did it due to ignorance, cultural/traditional and religious beliefs, but that was then, we should not do the same

They gave birth to plenty children they could not raise, many of them ended up as thugs, gangsters, and firebrands tormenting the society.

So many people are suffering today because of the poor decisions of their parents, so don't make the same mistake again.

In our society, poor people born more kids than rich ones, your children will grow up hating you if you fail to provide them with proper care and good education.

In some polygamous homes, children from different mothers often fight everyday, wishing each other bad, particularly if they are all living in the same house, and you will try so hard to satisfy all of them.

Everything must be equally distributed among them to avoid unnecessary acrimony and bickering, this will put a lot of pressure on the man

Any man that wants peace of mind should stick to one woman with 2-3 children, marrying one woman doesn't guarantee your happiness and peace of mind, but it's still better than polygamy.

Forget about the happy beginnings, it doesn't always end well, the man will eventually die leaving the children behind to suffer.

The king of my tribe married many wives with dozens of children, some of them became lazy and refused to work and learn when the man was alive because free money and food was coming daily until he died, many of them are regretting it now

A word to the wise is enough.
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by God1000(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Learn from other people's mistakes, especially with the deplorable situation of nigeria.

Even a rich man can fall from grace to grass, life has its ups and downs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by oz4real83(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
You are right, polygamy has caused so much harm than good in the world past and present. But polygamy is still far better than same sex.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by Emma2Seconds: 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
So how many should we have.? I mean children
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by God1000(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
So how many should we have.? I mean children
2, maximum of three

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by God1000(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
oz4real83:
You are right, polygamy has caused so much harm than good in the world past and present. But polygamy is still far better than same sex.
both polygamy and same sex marriage should not be encouraged

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by virginprincess(f): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Africa men would never listen sad undecided,to them having many wives and children is an achievement especially poor men.

I notice that many touts, prostitute and societal nuisances are from polygamous homes, polygamy is bad not only to the family but to the society as well.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by God1000(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Africa men would never listen sad undecided,to them having many wives and children is an achievement especially poor men.

I notice that many touts, prostitute and societal nuisances are from polygamous homes, polygamy is bad not only to the family but to the society as well.
having many children you cannot train is a big societal problem

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by virginprincess(f): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
God1000:
having many children you cannot train is a big societal problem
Swears, I don't even see the reason why people still marry two or more wives at this present age of civilization.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by Emma2Seconds: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
In a situation where the 2or 3 are girls what should one do because in africa a family without a male child becomes out of existence when the father dies.
God1000:
2, maximum of three

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by God1000(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Swears, I don't even see the reason why people still marry two or more wives at this present age of civilization.
ignorance, culture and tradition, religion as well.

We've seen the high poverty level in the north because of having numerous wives and children
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by God1000(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
In a situation where the 2or 3 are girls what should one do because in africa a family without a male child becomes out of existence when the father dies.
they are all the same bro, whether boy or girl.

I've seen both responsible and irresponsible men and women.

Any gender can inherit family property, just make sure you prepare your will early.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by virginprincess(f): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
God1000:
ignorance, culture and tradition, religion as well.

We've seen the high poverty level in the north because of having numerous wives and children
So true but Africa men would never listen even if you preach to them from now till tomorrow.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by virginprincess(f): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Are female children not human beings? why attach so much importance to the male gender besides don't forget that the sex of the child is determine by the man, so even though he marries ten women none will still give him a male child if he doesn't deposit that x factor (forgetting what it called) In the woman.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by Emma2Seconds: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Your not in position to Quote me ok . Don't Teach Me Sex Determination Factor Am Not A Novice
virginprincess:
Are female children not human beings? why attach so much importance to the male gender besides don't forget that the sex of the child is determine by the man, so even though he marries ten women none will still give him a male child if he doesn't deposit that x factor (forgetting what it called) In the woman.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by virginprincess(f): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Your not in position to Quote me ok . Don't Teach Sex Determination Factor Am Not A Novice
Then you should respect the fact that female children are human beings also and stop using the absence of a male child as an excuse for a man to marry more wives undecided undecided lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by Emma2Seconds: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
U lack Understanding after Reading ok. Go Back and read my comments again And Stop these your pandemumium .
virginprincess:
Then you should respect the fact that female children are human beings also and stop using the absence of a male child as an excuse for a man to marry more wives undecided undecided lipsrsealed.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by Emma2Seconds: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Your just Ranting Up and Down. Who Even tell you that female children are not human being.
virginprincess:
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by koyyess: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Polyfagmous ediots won't hear.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by virginprincess(f): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
U lack Understanding after Reading ok. Go Back and read my comments again And Stop these your pandemumium .
I'm sure you meant to say pandemonium because I don't understand the meaning of the bolded or do you mind explaining undecided undecided?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by Jeon(f): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
EVERYONE WITH THEIR OPTIONS.

DO YOURS AND FORGET ABOUT THE REST.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by Carcholce: 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
OP you are sick in the head. Instead of you to tell us to work so hard and become billionaires in dollars, you are talking about the poverty disadvantage of marrying more than one wife. The king in your village is a foolish king. A king without wisdom!

The day I’m ready to settle down, I’ll get myself two women to marry and replicate the pictures you posted on the thread. Mark this comment!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by God1000(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
virginprincess:
So true but Africa men would never listen even if you preach to them from now till tomorrow.
they will continue to suffer
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by God1000(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jeon:
EVERYONE WITH THEIR OPTIONS.

DO YOURS AND FORGET ABOUT THE REST.
lol, cheesy but this is a good advise
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by Jeon(f): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
God1000:
lol, cheesy but this is a good advise

They won't listen, better leave them alone.
Polygamous is their goal.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by Dreadlock69(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Carcholce:
OP you are sick in the head. Instead of you to tell us to work so hard and become billionaires in dollars, you are talking about the poverty disadvantage of marrying more than one wife. The king in your village is a foolish king. A king without wisdom!

The day I’m ready to settle down, I’ll get myself two women to marry and replicate the pictures you posted on the thread. Mark this comment!

Many many weréy wanlé

His thread bout polygamy get sense

If for say ,you talk you marry one and continue promiscuity outside eee no bahd , I know go judge you nah normal thing.

The day b4 you die try remember this thread and create another one

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by God1000(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Carcholce:

why the paroxysm man, be circumspect and desist from unnecessary vituperation.

Don't throw caution to the wind if you really want to debate me.

Marry 100 wives if you like, you will live to regret it
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by Carcholce: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
God1000:
why the paroxysm man, be circumspect and desist from unnecessary vituperation.

Don't throw caution to the wind if you really want to debate me.

Marry 100 wives if you like, you will live to regret it

You are not wise. Even those that married one wife are regretting.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by God1000(m): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Many many weréy wanlé

If for say ,you talk you marry one and continue promiscuity outside eee no bahd , I know go judge you nah normal thing.

don't mind that tacky and roguish guy
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by Carcholce: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Many many weréy wanlé

No I do not wish to marry one woman and continue the promiscuous life. I will marry more wives if new woman enter my eye. Where I come from a man should always strive to get what he desires provided he works for it.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by God1000(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Carcholce:

You are not wise. Even those that married one wife are regretting.
carefully read and comprehend my message before throwing barbs, brickbats and vitrols at me.

The headline says, this is why you should not practice polygamy or born plenty kids

I only addressed the headline, don't bring another issue into it
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Practice Polygamy Or Born Plenty Kids by Carcholce: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
God1000:
don't mind that tacky and roguish guy

Lol. You call your self God. Why not start by telling us Solomon in the Bible didn’t have peace of mind because he married hundreds of wives. Na poverty dey worry you. If you have money you’ll buy a whole village and populate it with wives and children.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform / My Girlfriend’s Mum Hits On Me / Sexiest Sms Hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.