Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. (49429 Views)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / Mama No Cry Again, I Chop Blood And Coke / My mother and her plenty pastors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
ThatsONYI:
:oOp, I've got 8 siblings kiss .
Though, I hate that we were and are still separated from each other and I'm 20 now.
Man.
Separated, why? undecided
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Slynation(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Y'all should be easy on the OP what he currently need is encouragement.

As for the case above I feel it's 1% or 2% out of 10 that end up that situation.

Left to me the standard should be either two I.e one male one female or four, two male two female. Cus I feel personally every child should be it male or female should have another of the same sex to freely relate with. You get? Like the male child would have a brother while the female a sister. These will greatly balance the family.

Because no cap! Every child needs another of the same sex to call his own.

Nothing beats having someone you can call your brother and having someone you can call your sister. Ask those who don't have they will tell you.
Yea I know...I'm indirectly telling him if he can sponsor atleast just one of his brothers, with hardwork and prayers they will all laugh at how broke they used to be... Because I know in a very large family like this, everybody can never be useless in future...

2 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Slynation(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

His parents aren't bad parents. They made a mistake and unfortunately, the OP has made it his duty to embarrass them.

Everyone here is acting like they don't or won't have more than one child. Having many children doesn't automatically mean poverty. Having one doesn't automatically mean riches or being able to cater for them or living without being on benefits. Ask homeless people. Life is deeper than the pseudo-logical claims to have less children being the cure to poverty and lifes vagaries.

The bandwagon mentality expressed on this thread is nonsensical.

But yes, they could do with more love.
I mentioned bad parenting because the OP stated his mom and dad are always fighting in front of the kids, so I wondered what message they are trying to pass across to their offsprings...

Anyways, I can only wish the OP goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Surfacebaba: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hmmmmm na very bad thing oo chaii na nacking witout control cause am,see me too bro.make we d children use we brain oo
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
2 kids are enough. And one will senior the other with 6 years.
If I want more later? I don't know

But, women, I have a question.
Do you like giving birth to your children once and for all?

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by alphabbey1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ishilove:

And supposing he doesn't want to send them to Havard or Yale but opted for high class private universities?

See, everyone has a choice and some just like big families. They work towards being able to support them. It's a choice which we should respect
You are not really making sense. Or maybe you just quoted the wrong comment.
The person you quoted is only saying "cut your coat according to your size"....
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
joinnow:

Are you sure it's for children
Or
God want you to start a biz and multiply it.
it was business God was talking about.
The replenish (refill the earth again) comes after the business.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by BRATISLAVA: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Slynation:
I mentioned bad parenting because the OP stated his mom and dad are always fighting in front of the kids, so I wondered what message they are trying to pass across to their offsprings...

Anyways, I can only wish the OP goodluck

They must be under a lot of pressure. But that is no reason to display bad family behaviors. You said it: they need love.

As you have also said, we can only wish him luck.

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by ThatsONYI: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Personally If I am to become a dictator. Any Poor Couple who bear more than One Child will both be sentenced to death by electrocution..

shocked

If I was in such a country, I'mma make sure you die in the worst possible way because there are better way to go about that.

I love all my eight siblings tho cry , we've through hell.. I mean hell frfr.

My older brother is handicapped from birth, can't talk, walk, hear etc.
My parents did their best but I guess destiny had to do it, her way.
Next child, female.
This continued till I was born, I carried my bro like a child (something, a girl can't do).

An a dictator will say or do BS after all they went through (BIAFRA war blablabla), mind you... We all went to school because my parents understood the importance of the white man's education in our world today.

This comment made me sick, fxck!!!!

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by BRATISLAVA: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. So it is wrong to speak out because he is already in the "pot of soup" which his parents are responsible for putting him into? undecided

2. His parents see him as a blessing even though the reality they bestowed on him and his siblings is that of suffering? Are you suggesting he abandon reality all together so he can get on the same high you suggest his parents are operating on, maybe encourage them even to have more kids they are unable to fend for? undecided

3. Not ok with it at all. I couldn't get past the point where the same children who you conclude as blessings, you also tagged mistakes.. undecided

His parents made mistakes. Where was it said that the children are mistakes in the original post you quoted?

Online we advocate less children. Offline we are the product of it and have not sterilized ourselves still, or have hopes of populating the world one way or the other in the not too distant future. It's a lot of hypocrisy.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
His parents made mistakes. Where was it said that the children were mistakes in the original post you quoted?
What are the "mistakes" his parents made? undecided
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by BRATISLAVA: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What are the "mistakes" his parents made? undecided

You see what you want to.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

If I was in such a country, I'mma make sure you die in the worst possible way because there are better way to go about that.

I love all my eight siblings tho cry , we've through hell.. I mean hell frfr.

My older brother is handicapped from birth, can't talk, walk, hear etc.
My parents did their best but I guess destiny had to do it, her way.
Next child, female.
This continued till I was born, I carried my bro like a child (something, a girl can't do).

An a dictator will say or do BS after all they went through (BIAFRA war blablabla), mind you... We all went to school because my parents understood the importance of the white man's education in our world today.

This comment made me sick, fxck!!!!
you are the second?
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
You see what you want to.
See what exactly? You said his parents made mistakes and I am asking what they are. undecided
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Oceanjagaban: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
When 2 jobless olosho marry na just to dey burn children full the community them Sabi
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by melvinonoja: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
How many hustle him want hustle.
That guy dey make sense. People wey understand understand
uthlaw:
What the Bleep...alaye comot go husstle if not hungry go kill you ooo!
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by BRATISLAVA: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
See what exactly? You said his parents made mistakes and I am asking what they are. undecided

You have already concluded on what you want it to mean. I've clarified that already.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
You have already concluded on what you want it to mean. I've clarified that already.
I didn't conclude there were mistakes made by his parents. You did that and I am simply trying to get you to at least state what those mistakes are. undecided
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by ThatsONYI: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jacksparrow7:
you are the second?

shocked

Sixth..

My older bro was the only male child until I was born, and he wasn't physically strong cry and someone would plan my parents angry
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by ThatsONYI: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
When 2 jobless olosho marry na just to dey burn children full the community them Sabi

shocked

What kinda comments is a nigga seeing here?

I ain't supporting breeding many children but you don't even know the circumstances... or what led to some people birthing lotta children ffs.

Anyway, IDC.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by ThatsONYI: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Separated, why? undecided

shocked

Long story..

We love each other and that's what matters, our sweet memories as kids smiley now I'm 20 and cherish those memories...
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by KingsDigital88: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Learn a skill today like affiliate marketing, real estate marketing or and monetize it and you will see that it is blessing in disguise. Contact me for more details
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by EmiDon11: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
So this nonsense made frontpage?
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by KingsDigital88: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Follow or view my blog for different skills you can subscribe to and start making money

Ikehikingsley..com
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by KingsDigital88: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Or go to my Instagram page at ikehik35 to check out digital products you start hustling with
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Slynation:
Yea I know...I'm indirectly telling him if he can sponsor atleast just one of his brothers, with hardwork and prayers they will all laugh at how broke they used to be... Because I know in a very large family like this, everybody can never be useless in future...

Yes true.

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Smilesvilles21: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wow... head of family means he controls his wife's womb? His wife, equally equipped with a fully functional brain is nothing but a figure head? Yikes! undecided

Head of family knows when to control his little man or stop it from licking if he's fully equipped with a functional brain and not a figure head instead of head of the family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by bluefilm: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
medropoly:
Damn.. Having plenty siblings is the beginning of your endless suffering as a senior child. Am saying this from experience...
Damn... Just imagine how having plenty children has changed the whole scenario of the family life,.
The mother becomes a ruthless nagging woman and verbally abusing her children embarassed
Father tends to shy away from his responsibilities.,
Children fight and disrespect each other constantly..
Verbal and physical abuse becomes the order of the day.. cry
Parent fighting each other in front of kids.. embarassed

Damn... How I wish when she gave birth to the forth child she stopped giving birth as she promised, but instead she added four more children to the squad.. Giving bullshit stories of "Na God dey give pikin, maybe Na dis one God go use change my story" and bla bla bla undecided

Omo life hasn't be the same, Imaging the the first child being just 22 and already have 7 other siblings behind him, sad

Cooking and eating of food Na....... , let me don't even go there grin

Una wey una mama no born plenty pikin no knw Wetin God do for una

You are so right.

So many girls in such a family may resort to lowkey prostitution very early in life most especially when the father (and mother) cannot provide adequately for the entire family

I know of one family like that in our neighborhood where it happened. They had like six girls. The first three girls became the community cum buckets at very early stage in life.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Dksmile: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Aha
This was why I killed my parents and 5 of my siblings so that I can have peace of mind.

Good and your pinkin will kill you too mumu brave man cool cool
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by uthlaw: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
melvinonoja:
How many hustle him want hustle.
That guy dey make sense. People wey understand understand
I code bro...watin I mean b say make e leave mama house!
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Isrealbabs(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Let's assume that only 1 out of every 1000 families with similar make up as yours comes out tops in the way you describe yours, do you really not see how the odds are instead clearly stacked against people like the Op and his siblings? undecided

Understand that you have destiny to fulfil, I will say again no excuse for failure, Infact things are easier now than my time, I did all manner of work ranging from farm work in people's farm and a conductor during my university day in Ilorin to survive school. He should be encourage by people like myself who came from nothing and make it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama / Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.