Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. (49442 Views)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / Mama No Cry Again, I Chop Blood And Coke / My mother and her plenty pastors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Zonefree:

You mustn't be foolish every time!
That lady that feeds ya? shocked grin
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by newdawn2017(f): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Better go and double your hustle

Billing never even start for you as they are still young

them go bill who, na him born them?? Nor be as them come dis world him Come?? Make d children now hustle, life hard.

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Tranquility2345: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Send the innocent kids to state run farms? Why? undecided

The parents, not the kids, are to blame and be punished abeg. You forget that many of these parents already see their kids as investments, so punishinh the children would also validate the mindset of the parents. By punishing the children, you encourage other eejits out there to continue popping them out babies like rats without remorse. undecided

I am not understanding the logic behind the bolded o. It’s not making sense to me undecided

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Myles22: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Aha
This was why I killed my parents and 5 of my siblings so that I can have peace of mind.

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by uvie66: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ishilove:

Guy, I once worked in a place where one of my clients had 7 kids and all 7 were attending private schools, from university to the secondary school. Babcock Uni, Covenant Uni, private boarding schools...you name them. The kids were well behaved and responsible and the man was meeting up with his responsibilities.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having many children as long as you can meet up with the financial responsibilities.

Apparently your parents cannot, so it has become a problem to you, your siblings and them. Give birth according to your capacity. The person I work for has just two kids even though he has the capacity to have up to five, but he said he wants to give them the very best quality of life so he stopped at two. Your parents should have stopped waaaaaaay before the eight child popped out undecided
Having the financial wherewithal do not necessarily mean mean have many children, it is a wrong mindset.

8 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Tranquility2345: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
ibechris:

When e reach ur turn we go know how far.

Note. I am not a poor man like u my brother.

Try dey calm down.

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lmaoo bro, your own is good tho, we're f**kin 15 in my family. It's crazy inside.

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by poweredcom(m): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Omo life hasn't be the same, Imaging the the first child being just 22 and already have 7 other siblings behind him, sad

So sad bro omo , with d condition of dis yeye country bro u r in shit ...how will u feel if u can't provide for ur younger ones and de are bullshitting u and if girls come de plenty for ur family omo ..na dat one bad pass ..cos if the girls become wayward and start following street guys ..Dem go nak her taya
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Tranquility2345: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Rubbiish:

Exactly @bold
The high rate of poverty in this part of the world is not due to our corrupt system alone, but has a lot to do with birth rate. So many poor people breeding kids they can't cater for.

Gbam!!!

3 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Channah1:

Stop feeling inferior, Mr! Nobody is talking about wealth here. Just saying you're no different from those birthing dozens.

By the way, I'm a female and Im teamOnechild. I'm not poor like you either. grin

You need to calm down.

I also want one child smiley

We can reason sshey?
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by newdawn2017(f): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Personally If I am to become a dictator. Any Poor Couple who bear more than One Child will both be sentenced to death by electrocution..
more than 2 will be best. So d child can ve a play mate.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tranquility2345:
I am not understanding the logic behind the bolded o. It’s not making sense to me undecided
Punishing the children by sending them to work in government farms does nothing to curb the foolishness of the parents who had them to begin with. Instead you remove the responsibility of caring for the kids off the parents leaving them to continue to knack in foolishness. undecided

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
newdawn2017:
more than 2 will be best. So d child can ve a play mate.
We send them to school and to play so they can have playmates. undecided

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by vikstandon(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
medropoly:
Damn.. Having plenty siblings is the beginning of your endless suffering as a senior child. Am saying this from experience...
Damn... Just imagine how having plenty children has changed the whole scenario of the family life,.
The mother becomes a ruthless nagging woman and verbally abusing her children embarassed
Father tends to shy away from his responsibilities.,
Children fight and disrespect each other constantly..
Verbal and physical abuse becomes the order of the day.. cry
Parent fighting each other in front of kids.. embarassed

Damn... How I wish when she gave birth to the forth child she stopped giving birth as she promised, but instead she added four more children to the squad.. Giving bullshit stories of "Na God dey give pikin, maybe Na dis one God go use change my story" and bla bla bla undecided

Omo life hasn't be the same, Imaging the the first child being just 22 and already have 7 other siblings behind him, sad

Cooking and eating of food Na....... , let me don't even go there grin

Una wey una mama no born plenty pikin no knw Wetin God do for una

Paddy e no easy, but you go enjoy am later... Just pray make all of una get head... Make efulefu (destroyer) no dey among una.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Tranquility2345: 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Punishing the children by sending them to work in government farms does nothing to curb the foolishness of the parents who had them to begin with. Instead you remove the responsibility of caring for the kids off the parents leaving them to continue to knack in foolishness. undecided

The guy said in addition to electrocuting the parents….

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ishilove:

Guy, I once worked in a place where one of my clients had 7 kids and all 7 were attending private schools, from university to the secondary school. Babcock Uni, Covenant Uni, private boarding schools...you name them. The kids were well behaved and responsible and the man was meeting up with his responsibilities.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having many children as long as you can meet up with the financial responsibilities.

Apparently your parents cannot, so it has become a problem to you, your siblings and them. Give birth according to your capacity. The person I work for has just two kids even though he has the capacity to have up to five, but he said he wants to give them the very best quality of life so he stopped at two. Your parents should have stopped waaaaaaay before the eight child popped out undecided
The one with 7 kids if he had stopped at two he would be able to send them both to Harvard and Yale. The fewer the better

4 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by PecLauren: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lol...
I can relate o bros...
And you be first...
Some of us our parents are no more sef. Just go with God in your hussle. You go smile someday

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tranquility2345:
The guy said in addition to electrocuting the parents….
Wow... I didn't see the part about electrocuting the parents. lipsrsealed

But still, children shouldn't be punished for the sins of their parents. undecided
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by phemmyfour: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
medropoly:
Damn.. Having plenty siblings is the beginning of your endless suffering as a senior child. Am saying this from experience...
Damn... Just imagine how having plenty children has changed the whole scenario of the family life,.
The mother becomes a ruthless nagging woman and verbally abusing her children embarassed

Damn... How I wish when she gave birth to the forth child she stopped giving birth as she promised, but instead she added four more children to the squad.. Giving bullshit stories of "Na God dey give pikin, maybe Na dis one God go use change my story" and bla bla bla undecided

The illiterates will tell you that "Children bring blessings into the family". It's lack of discipline, bring children into the world when you know your level financially and otherwise

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Revolva(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
grandstar:
My cousin who has 4 kids is perpetually struggling to feed them on a teacher's salary.

What is so sad was that when the wife miscarried, they chose to replace the lost child! The wife is fed up of the marriage and has said unkind things to the husband and children i.e I will just abandon you with your father".

He might soon be going into making skit and this should change his fortune. Unfortunately, my smart has audio problems so the first skit we proceeded came out without sound. Meanwhile, he is using. a 2k phone in horrible condition. When you advise them, they won't listen!

Hahaha this is funny o una shoot skit finish sound no come out , infact his fone is a 2k fone hahah �

Infact yesterday night after d hold up for 5 hours and the annoying rain when I was coming from Lagos island na so I land surulere and no okada to take go by home I start to trek de vex

Na so one woman with 3 kids or 2 one on her back and one holding her de beg me 100naira , I have seen her one time begging 50 naira ..this is a woman that has 2 hands and 2 legs and she is ok , but I know poverty have pushed people to do what they ought not do.

I para oo , I no even pity Dem again , am sure the husband fit de with 3 other of their kids somewhere , the thing is they keep giving birth anyhow like morons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
medropoly:

your mama no show love o. Na rip she rip.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Guyman02: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
jaxxy:

This is a lazy mentality of someone who doesn't want to think and explore his full potentials. Tough situation birth the BEST people. No great person had it so comfortable or was ok with the level they were.

U are attacking the no of kids instead of attacking poverty or poor child planning.

Even If she had 4 children like u prefer will that make u a billionaire? No! u could still be in penury.

Rather it is How u think that changes everything.

You Think China was foolish to restrict every man and woman to just one child at a point in their history?
Today China will soon become the richest country in the world, now look at northern Nigeria with its uncontrolled child birth holding down the country with millions of out of school kids roaming around and becoming merciless bandits and Boko Haram as teenagers and their parents don't bother looking for them because their hands are full with kids they can't cater for

7 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by RomanGreen: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Internet22:

No offense, Omo yur parent dey nack o grin

Hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by BRATISLAVA: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Slynation:
well it's different strokes for different folks

I know of a family that has 9 children and all of them are currently doing well, The elder one forfeited his education and trained his brothers, sponsored one to USA...that was how they all went from Poverty to what we term Ogaranya in Igbo...All of them are currently in Europe as we speak, while the ladies in the family owns various filling stations and landed properties around Nigeria...

The only thing missing in this your family is love, respect and bad parenting

His parents aren't bad parents. They made a mistake and unfortunately, the OP has made it his duty to embarrass them.

Everyone here is acting like they don't or won't have more than one child. Having many children doesn't automatically mean poverty. Having one doesn't automatically mean riches or being able to cater for them or living without being on benefits. Ask homeless people. Life is deeper than the pseudo-logical claims to having less children being the cure to poverty and lifes vagaries.

The bandwagon mentality expressed on this thread is nonsensical.

But yes, they could do with more love.

2 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Channah1(f): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
NewSoul:

I also want one child smiley

We can reason sshey?

Hahahahaha... grin.

You're very funny. Anyways, just finished reading your post about women titled, "is any one experiencing this" and it cracked me up.

So hilarious.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by macho44(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Internet22:

No offense, Omo yur parent dey nack o grin

Mr & Mrs NAKAMURA grin grin
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Raalsalghul: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

I even believe bringing an only child into this world is selfish on the part of the couple and cruelty to the child.
It's better not to have any, than to intentionally have only one child.

SMH

undecided

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by dukeaugustus(m): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
medropoly:
Children fight and disrespect each other

constantly..

Some people will not understand this sha…the impact is too much. But thank God, God no be man.

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Anny4me: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
medropoly:

having many children is not a crime. My mum had 6 guys n 1 girl but we are all grown up now the issue should be constant interactions with d children coupled with prayers no matter the little at home u pipo will just make do with it that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
macho44:
Mr & Mrs NAKAMURA grin grin
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Mariangeles(f): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Raalsalghul:

SMH

undecided

Raal, wetin happen? cheesy
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
His parents aren't bad parents. They made a mistake and unfortunately, the OP has made it his duty to embarrass them.
Children as mere mistakes? Na wa oo! undecided

His parents chose to create more humans than they are able to cater to, but Op, one of those children, is wrong for speaking out about their foolishness? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? / Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.