Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

"Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) (51544 Views)

MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform / Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by kkins25(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I sight you. wink Stay gallant.

I have kukuma found that to be true for myself. I no dey do woman again, I beg.
Werey! lol.

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Mscheew!!! Unserious Aspirants with comedian supporters

na old cargoes serious?? undecided
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by ictplotter(m): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jostoman:
People really love this Man
Which people, election never start. All politicians ar strategizing and consulting under ground now but peter obi is trending on social media.
By the time campaign fully gained ground, boys will ve separated from men.

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by eguarojeona: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
A vote for Peter Obi keeps the looters away. Peter Obi for President 2023.

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by erubati: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
00FFT00:
Some of us do not understand when we say that Yoruba is the reason we find ourselves in the condition we are in Nigeria today.

A very careful study of the comments on this thread and indeed Nairaland wide will reveal that the discord among southern ethnicities results from tribal hegemony altercations fermented by Yoruba commentators, especially those affiliated to Tinubu's imaginary mandate.

You are at liberty to promote your candidate and interest, but you don't have the right to tarnish another in the process. That this shameful behavior is the only way Tinubu thinks he can win an election is obvious and clearly shows this man as a very dangerous thug that Nigerians cannot trust.

How can we allow such morally depraved individuals anywhere near our national treasury?. Think about it and support our quest for a new Nigeria. Support Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.
Who tarnishes the image of other asprants than the peter obi online miscreants.
It's only an hallucinated fool like urself that will believe peter obi would ever become oresident

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Polchiz(m): 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
nextstep:
If I didn't know better, this looks like political sabotage: pretend to support Obi and chop his campaign funds, divide the Southern vote, and at the end of the day, none of these people will vote for Obi.

Obi should not be swayed by all this song and dance.

Just like the 300 delegates that said they voted for Shehu Sanni (but he only got 2 votes)

Stop this joke.

You are surprised that a northerner can support Peter Obi, right?

Obi no dey give shishi.

Which campaign fund?

Na Tinubu Northerners dey chop mugu clean mouth.

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by erubati: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
#nairalandmodsarebigots
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by BlackFlamefromP: 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is getting interesting by the day.

I want to believe Northerners (I mean the average poor person from the North) have sense. And if they do I expect them to get tired of their fellow Northerners ruling Nigeria since the government of their fellow Northerners has not brought anything good to them other than more poverty, insecurity, backwardness, etc.

The North should shun tribal and religious sentiment this time around and be ready to vote for a southern Christian for a change!

I use this medium to once again, advise Kwankwaso to step down from the race and agree to be Obi's VP.

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by kingyakos: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abba114:
this is exactly what my friend told me

If what ur friend told u is the truth do u think that Atiku would've picked him as VP in his 2019 election? Or do you think any northerner would campaign for him like what you just watched in that video.
For the 8years of Obi tenure as a governor, his personal body guard was a northern Muslim his name is Abdulharaman and all the commissioner of police in his tenure were northern Muslim.

My brother I'm not Igbo I'm from AKS so you won't say because he's my Igbo brother, please don't let anyone deceive you, obi is a very nice and simple man with no corruption stain attached to him.

People have different reasons for loving Obi but as for me i just love his simplicity and remember that God works in simplicity he use the smaller things to out shine the bigger things.

Vote Obi, infact campaign for him and he will never let u down. Thanks

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Salamander319(m): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

You expect the North to come and vote for you now... The Zoogerians to come and vote for you...

Let's see...

Don't mind them, I have never seen such confused set of people before in my life.
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by cRobo: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
e pain am oooo
e pain am
Hehehehe

Honestly

I just had to logged in to like your response

Loving it

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by ajaeben: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Obi noni oooo, we let vote pdp and Apc out for GOD sake we youth......
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
ceede2:
The funny part is am not even a politician.

The people you are supporting are Bird of the same feather, the sad Truth
...ha PO rule Nigeria before? No
...has BAT rule Nigeria before? No

Tell me what makes you think PO will do well, PO left 75 Billion behind after he govern Anambra, Willie Obiano mis use it, he almost escaped before EFCC caught him at the airport.
75 Billion was his achievement.

BAT created LCDA with total of 57, LGA/LCDA in Lagos as of today, he created employment opportunities which ungrateful JihadEast was part of it in Lag

Think twice n tell me who is more capable amongst the 2

You are becoming too loud like 'em. You staying at Ikorodu.

Don't be an ingrate people from that region will still b the instrument to lead PO astray get it straight.

Believe 'em at your own risk.

Comrade think like a Man should.

Ire o.

Typical Tinubu dumb hireling.
Answer this, why did Obasanjo withhold part of Lagos allocations?.

Keep associating with a confirmed thief.
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by ajaeben: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Obi no ni ooooo✍️✍️✍️✍️

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
erubati:

Who tarnishes the image of other asprants than the peter obi online miscreants.
It's only an hallucinated fool like urself that will believe peter obi would ever become oresident

Na your papa and his own papa be confirmed fool.
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Omoalaji12: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
well see how this goes
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by ceede2: 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
00FFT00:

Typical Tinubu dumb hireling.
Answer this, why did Obasanjo withhold part of Lagos allocations?.

Keep associating with a confirmed thief.
You SadEast ion think I owe you an explanation.

The man I quote get my point.

Kindly face front.

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by mrbass18: 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
But wait o I have a question I'm neither a fan of Atiku and Tinubu or even obituary but the person I feel should Mount the mantle should be obidient but imagine with all these hype obi come become presido and then becomes the worst president what would be people's reaction I just dey imagine
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1422112/peter-obi-carry-dey-go-northern-labour-party-men-sing-dance-video/
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by PlayerMeji: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abi o..

They think the internet forgets...

They call every other tribes bunch of stupid people now you want the tribes to come and vote for you...

Make Atiku like make he dey use yansh dey crawl make Tinubu dey use chest dey waka I will vote them over Obi anytime..

Salamander319:

Don't mind them, I have never seen such confused set of people before in my life.
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

You expect the North to come and vote for you now... The Zoogerians to come and vote for you...

Let's see...

Modified
To all you Bleep*rs quoting me...

You are not getting anything...

We are not ready to let weed people become the head of ZOOGERIA!

Deal with it!

You express so much hate and bitterness at other tribes at all times..
I understand your frustrations.
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by kunleiky(m): 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

If this is how your father raised you to talk to strangers over politics then I wonder what kind of man he is
But you just referred someone's father as Obituary too.
Comrade of little knowledge and understanding
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Mscheew!!! Unserious Aspirants with comedian supporters

This one is in severe pain
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by echodrum(m): 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

Let's see...

Modified

Deal with it!

I don't expect Obi to win. But I have respect for the Igbos. They don't give a fck! They better call Nigeria what it is and stay powerless than to vote in for incompetency and be suffering and smiling like you.
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Peter Obi the best candidate for the seat amongst the others i see.
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Elvis778(m): 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

Let's see...

Modified

Deal with it!

PAINS grin grin grin
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by stacyadams: 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Btibapu:
Only a fool will choose either Atiku or Tinubu over Osinbajo or Obi

Unfortunately we have plenty fools parading themselves as woke ;
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

Let's see...

Modified

Deal with it!

Yoruba will always show their frustration, if obi don't get it will go back to north. Yes that is the plan. Atiku will win it. It will never go to southwest
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Bestbeelieve: 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
There should be no election!! we need to press PAUSE on this money bag politicians and sit down to discuss how to live together and draft a proper constitution that is binding to all Nigerians!!!Mr Tinubu was part of those who refused to participate in the confab in the Jonathan administration at least Mr Jonathan tried to restructure as best as he could!! what does Mr Tinubu now have to offer apart from being power drunk!!!
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
ceede2:
You SadEast ion think I owe you an explanation.

The man I quote get my point.

Kindly face front.

You're simply unintelligent.
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Lies. Mimiko refuted his claims. Remember Tinubu had his own candidate too who lost to same mimiko in that election? How do you think Tinubu whom you and i know so well would abandon his candidate and be sponsoring a candidate from another party? Babanla oniro ni Tinubu. Imagine him saying he built a house for Pa Ayo Adebanjo, which the latter built with bank loan grin. It's like his juju is still working on you.

So u were expecting him to admit it... Can u imagine see Obi supporter that do not understand politics. I only pity Obi who una dey deceive
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 12:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Ournolly:

Show proof.

Our PVCs are enough proofs for us as we kick out the bigot
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Salamander319(m): 12:12am On Jun 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Abi o..

They think the internet forgets...

They call every other tribes bunch of stupid people now you want the tribes to come and vote for you...

Make Atiku like make he dey use yansh dey crawl make Tinubu dey use chest dey waka I will vote them over Obi anytime..

The same country, you called zoo.
The same country, you guys said our president is jubril and not buhari.
The same country you want to break away from. (Biafra)
The same country, you guys said our president is a robot..........NOW YOU STILL WANT TO RULE THE SAME COUNTRY

Very very confused and entitled set of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) / Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos)