Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

"Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) (51555 Views)

MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform / Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by otipoju(m): 12:15am On Jun 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

You expect the North to come and vote for you now... The Zoogerians to come and vote for you...

Let's see...

Modified
To all you Bleep*rs quoting me...

You are not getting anything...

We are not ready to let weed people become the head of ZOOGERIA!

Deal with it!

You express so much hate and bitterness at other tribes at all times..

Yes they can be very annoying most of the time and are not honest and enough to tell themselves the ugly truth that their attitude stinks even though their cries of marginalization in national politics is true.

But they forget that their state governments collect national allocation every month and if to see them get sense, can combine resources to execute beneficial regional projects that one state may not be able to handle.

Nevertheless we must not allow their nasty attitude to prevent putting a capable, credible and compassionate man in Peter Obi in power for the benefit of ALL Nigerians.

Hunger, guns, diseases knows no tribe na everybody he dey affect.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by workchopNG: 12:16am On Jun 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

You expect the North to come and vote for you now... The Zoogerians to come and vote for you...

Let's see...

Modified

Deal with it!

grin cheesy grin cheesy

I feel your pains grin cheesy grin grin grin

Naaaaaa... I actually enjoy your pains grin grin grin grin

Cry us a river grin cheesy grin grin
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Ajeeb: 12:29am On Jun 14, 2022
Nigeria politics

We get the best one day
Check it for your best service
https://www.fiverr.com/mybestwriter1/create-articles-blog-or-websites-about-anything-in-24-hours
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Great2017: 12:38am On Jun 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

Let's see...

Modified

Deal with it!

You have just one vote
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Prinxzona10: 12:42am On Jun 14, 2022
I ain't no fan of any Nigerian politicians buh the only two Nigerian Presidential aspirants with some atom of conscience left in them are Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo buh is unfortunate that they drove away Yemi Osibanjo through corruption.
Some of these mentally deranged apes constituting nuisance all over this forum are doing it simple because of Peter Obi's tribe,his religion via tribal and religious sentiments because apart from both,nobody with his or her right senses will compare light to darkness..
They always come up with silly lies example where are his legacies or what was those special things he did when he was the Governor of Anambra state buh every records are on the internet buh they will cunningly and jealously ask such tedious,empty and stupid questions nii,sometimes I think these dumb guys are just robots.(example ASUU strike doesn't affect Anambra state university because of what Peter Obi did when he was the Governor or should that one be discarded eeh just asking these cyber morons,that an ordinary peanut have been exchanged with their brains)
They said Igbo people are supporting Peter Obi because he's an Igbo man buh I want to ask them now,how many Igbo people supports Orji Uzor Kalu,Rochas Okorocha,Ike Ekweremmadu,Anyim Pius Anyim and even Dave Umahi etc? An average Igbo man don't do follow follow simple because they all are as wicked,corrupt as a Nigerian political corrupt crooks.(mind you,Peter Obi ain't a saint either buh he's above 98% of them with a wide margin when it comes to integrity,accountability and competency)
Igbos supported Musa Yar'Adua,a Fulani man because he was a very good man and the best Nigerian president that never lasted buh the same Igbos rejected Buhari another Fulani man because he's incompetent,tribal bigots,religious fanatics and a terrorist enabler.(at least the results are very very clear from their leaderships or regimes).
The same Igbos were clamouring for Yemi Osibanjo as well because he will make a very good president buh corruption crept in and took Yemi Osibanjo out of the way and you see some so called youths,praising and worshipping the same man that prefer 50 million youths to be recruited in the army and be feeding them with agbado,corn and cassava(while his family especially his son drive one of the most expensive cars and worth billions of naira) and another one that promised to sell the public assets to his families,friends and cronies(while his family swims in billions)...damn!!!!...
Peter Obi is a sensible and reasonable Nigerian projects and when you see somebody talking down on this project,just know that the person's little brain has been exchanged with 30k naira per month,a tribal bigot or
a religious fanatics..
If these apes have stayed in abroad,they ought to know what's obtainable in government and politics hence the reason they need to make the right choice buh I doubt that none of these myopic simpletons have been to abroad before because none of them would be behaving so condescending and foolishly after seeing the light and the ways things are done abroad...
Everybody knows what and right thing to do buh they will always prefer evil over good,darkness over light simple because the good and the light is(are) not coming from the place or the direction they expected...
At the end of the day,whether good or bad,it will certainly affect everyone and they should remember that none of these people knows of their existence buh the decision they make,will determine their future,the future of their kids and the future of Nigeria and no lover of Nigeria will ever wish her evil by choosing death over life,*Oppressors*over *Liberators*.......
Some of these nonentities claimed that Peter Obi will lose,that he's not popular buh these apes wouldn't rest a bit,always bringing up lies,blackmail,propagandas every second,minute and hour just to paint him bad(ain't they tired already??)..…
Why do these evil beings always twist the truth to fit their selfish and jealous narrative by ranting of how Peter Obi fans insult and abuse people buh since I've been reading all the comments here for months now,I hardly see insults or abuses from Peter Obi's supporters rather every insults,abuses and curses always comes from many of these deadbrain simpletons(and even if any of Peter Obi's supporters should insult any of them,then so what or does insults meant for only these apes to be dishing out to people and the other side wouldn't fight back buh to swallow the insults just to make them feel happy or what huh?)...
For Peter Obi supporters,you people should distance yourselves from enlighten some of these hungry paid demonic agents of destructions because no matter what you do or explain to them,just know that the clear and truthful explanations about Peter Obi,emboldens their hatred via that the more you make them see reasons,the more the hatred for you and Peter Obi grows stronger.....(many of them have been programmed that way and it's what we called a*STOCKHOLM SYNDROME*(no thanks to Nigerian wicked and evil politicians)...
Please for the sensible and reasonable Nigerian youths should go and think about this particular statement below,
Have you guys noticed that anything that interest youths always becomes a problem to Nigeria politicians and have you ask yourself why? Why Nigerian politicians always come together to subdue or fight against youths interest in the country eg the Endsars protest?..If you're a youth and you have your brain intact,start making use of it because these old men,these evil wicked corrupt men,doesn't rate or value you and the earlier you realise that,the better for you,your kids and your future...Peter Obi ain't no saint buh watch how many of these selfish politicians and the wicked elites will begin to fight Peter Obi and his legacies of which they'd started already by using some of these morons even without them knowing.....they have to divide the youths using tribal and religious lines,so that their hold on Nigeria will continue buh I think many things would happen even before election because I see something terribly great in the favor of the youths coming,so that many of the youths would be free and their Stockholm syndrome would be eradicated with its anti-medicinal.
I laments this way because it really pains me a lot how people that called themselves youths would be too mean and wicked to themselves,their future in the name of hatred for people or someone via by seeing black and calling it white and repeating the same format every 4years and expect to see a different result when the viable and suitable option is available...(God forbid bad things)...gosh!!!!
NB: Also I ain't base there in Nigeria before some irritating and disgusting apes will start raining curses on themselves thinking that I will be a partaker of the evil,selfish,jealous and wicked decisions they are about to make just to spit some people niii....I only pity the poor masses,the downtrodden and the less privileges that your wicked,selfish and evil decisions may affect terribly tomorrow....
None of these disgusting miscreants should respond to me because I cannot stoop too low to give any of you a feedback because I interact with the living and not the deads...I rest my case.. Gracias

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by virus05(m): 12:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Abba114:
i love this peter obi nd decided i will vote for him then my friend told me that he is tribalistic
Are you not man enough to decide? Your friend just told you and you believed? Bro vote your conscience, but Peter Obi is not tribalistic.
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by PlayerMeji: 12:44am On Jun 14, 2022
If power likes it let it go to the South South even Katsina where Buhari just did 8 years BUT weed people will never RULE this ZOO.

Let us UNITY BEGGARS and ZOOGERIANS continue to enjoy our ZOO!

bigcasava1:
Yoruba will always show their frustration, if obi don't get it will go back to north. Yes that is the plan. Atiku will win it. It will never go to southwest
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Everest9(m): 12:45am On Jun 14, 2022
mascot87:
To hell with peter obi. The bastard fool
sorryooo what is eating you up, take it easy dear
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by noisy45(m): 12:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Good. But the ruling party including tinubu never believed mimiko could win. The truth is, when you have the majority on your side as a politician, whatever anyone says is inconsequential. You'd win shaa ni

There are more Nigerian youths than old men and women that alone can make one win an election. Over 60 million Nigerian youths no be joke
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by PlayerMeji: 12:47am On Jun 14, 2022
If power likes it let it go to the South South even Katsina where Buhari just did 8 years BUT weed people will never RULE this ZOO.

Great2017:

You have just one vote
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Great2017: 12:51am On Jun 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:

You want to jeopardise someone's life long dream?
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by berrystunn(m): 12:53am On Jun 14, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Fanta is not yellow it is Orange

Obituary is not going to be the next President

know this know peace

Wizard everywhere...

Who is your candidate
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by PlayerMeji: 12:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Or A PEOPLE'S LIFELONG DREAM!

Great2017:

You want to jeopardise someone's life long dream?
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by ogwumgbe: 12:58am On Jun 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

Let's see...

Modified

Deal with it!

Modified again!
If power likes it, let it go to the South South even Katsina where Buhari just did 8 years BUT weed people will never RULE this ZOO.

Take your Peter to your Anambra let him turn it around first!

THE HATE YOU SPREAD COMES BACK TO FU*K YOU UP!

Cry me a river, you can't stop the movement, it's coming like tsunami, people are tired with corrupt evil men masquerading as leaders. People want a working country where the future of their children is guaranteed. So Bleep off, your opinion is inconsequential
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:59am On Jun 14, 2022
Abba114:
this is exactly what my friend told me

Where is the proof, everything is in the internet. Abi it happened exclusively in your dreams and that of your friends?
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by PlayerMeji: 1:01am On Jun 14, 2022
It's a move not a movement!

Obi no dey win nada...

ogwumgbe:

Cry me a river, you can't stop the movement, it's coming like tsunami, people are tired with corrupt evil men masquerading as leaders. People want a working country where the future of their children is guaranteed. So Bleep off, your opinion is inconsequential
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by desiredhome: 1:06am On Jun 14, 2022
Btibapu:
Only a fool will choose either Atiku or Tinubu over Osinbajo or Obi
Amechi for president.......
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by ogwumgbe: 1:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Prinxzona10:
I ain't no fan of any Nigerian politicians buh the only two Nigerian Presidential aspirants with some atom of conscience left in them are Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo buh is unfortunate that they drove away Yemi Osibanjo through corruption.
Some of these mentally deranged apes constituting nuisance all over this forum are doing it simple because of Peter Obi's tribe,his religion via tribal and religious sentiments because apart from both,nobody with his or her right senses will compare light to darkness..
They always come up with silly lies example where are his legacies or what was those special things he did when he was the Governor of Anambra state buh every records are on the internet buh they will cunningly and jealously ask such tedious,empty and stupid questions nii,sometimes I think these dumb guys are just robots.(example ASUU strike doesn't affect Anambra state university because of what Peter Obi did when he was the Governor or should that one be discarded eeh just asking these cyber morons,that an ordinary peanut have been exchanged with their brains)
They said Igbo people are supporting Peter Obi because he's an Igbo man buh I want to ask them now,how many Igbo people supports Orji Uzor Kalu,Rochas Okorocha,Ike Ekweremmadu,Anyim Pius Anyim and even Dave Umahi etc? An average Igbo man don't do follow follow simple because they all are as wicked,corrupt as a Nigerian political corrupt crooks.(mind you,Peter Obi ain't a saint either buh he's above 98% of them with a wide margin when it comes to integrity,accountability and competency)
Igbos supported Musa Yar'Adua,a Fulani man because he was a very good man and the best Nigerian president that never lasted buh the same Igbos rejected Buhari another Fulani man because he's incompetent,tribal bigots,religious fanatics and a terrorist enabler.(at least the results are very very clear from their leaderships or regimes).
The same Igbos were clamouring for Yemi Osibanjo as well because he will make a very good president buh corruption crept in and took Yemi Osibanjo out of the way and you see some so called youths,praising and worshipping the same man that prefer 50 million youths to be recruited in the army and be feeding them with agbado,corn and cassava(while his family especially his son drive one of the most expensive cars and worth billions of naira) and another one that promised to sell the public assets to his families,friends and cronies(while his family swims in billions)...damn!!!!...
Peter Obi is a sensible and reasonable Nigerian projects and when you see somebody talking down on this project,just know that the person's little brain has been exchanged with 30k naira per month,a tribal bigot or
a religious fanatics..
If these apes have stayed in abroad,they ought to know what's obtainable in government and politics hence the reason they need to make the right choice buh I doubt that none of these myopic simpletons have been to abroad before because none of them would be behaving so condescending and foolishly after seeing the light and the ways things are done abroad...
Everybody knows what and right thing to do buh they will always prefer evil over good,darkness over light simple because the good and the light is(are) not coming from the place or the direction they expected...
At the end of the day,whether good or bad,it will certainly affect everyone and they should remember that none of these people knows of their existence buh the decision they make,will determine their future,the future of their kids and the future of Nigeria and no lover of Nigeria will ever wish her evil by choosing death over life,*Oppressors*over *Liberators*.......
Some of these nonentities claimed that Peter Obi will lose,that he's not popular buh these apes wouldn't rest a bit,always bringing up lies,blackmail,propagandas every second,minute and hour just to paint him bad(ain't they tired already??)..…
Why do these evil beings always twist the truth to fit their selfish and jealous narrative by ranting of how Peter Obi fans insult and abuse people buh since I've been reading all the comments here for months now,I hardly see insults or abuses from Peter Obi's supporters rather every insults,abuses and curses always comes from many of these deadbrain simpletons(and even if any of Peter Obi's supporters should insult any of them,then so what or does insults meant for only these apes to be dishing out to people and the other side wouldn't fight back buh to swallow the insults just to make them feel happy or what huh?)...
For Peter Obi supporters,you people should distance yourselves from enlighten some of these hungry paid demonic agents of destructions because no matter what you do or explain to them,just know that the clear and truthful explanations about Peter Obi,emboldens their hatred via that the more you make them see reasons,the more the hatred for you and Peter Obi grows stronger.....(many of them have been programmed that way and it's what we called a*STOCKHOLM SYNDROME*(no thanks to Nigerian wicked and evil politicians)...
Please for the sensible and reasonable Nigerian youths should go and think about this particular statement below,
Have you guys noticed that anything that interest youths always becomes a problem to Nigeria politicians and have you ask yourself why? Why Nigerian politicians always come together to subdue or fight against youths interest in the country eg the Endsars protest?..If you're a youth and you have your brain intact,start making use of it because these old men,these evil wicked corrupt men,doesn't rate or value you and the earlier you realise that,the better for you,your kids and your future...Peter Obi ain't no saint buh watch how many of these selfish politicians and the wicked elites will begin to fight Peter Obi and his legacies of which they'd started already by using some of these morons even without them knowing.....they have to divide the youths using tribal and religious lines,so that their hold on Nigeria will continue buh I think many things would happen even before election because I see something terribly great in the favor of the youths coming,so that many of the youths would be free and their Stockholm syndrome would be eradicated with its anti-medicinal.
I laments this way because it really pains me a lot how people that called themselves youths would be too mean and wicked to themselves,their future in the name of hatred for people or someone via by seeing black and calling it white and repeating the same format every 4years and expect to see a different result when the viable and suitable option is available...(God forbid bad things)...gosh!!!!
NB: Also I ain't base there in Nigeria before some irritating and disgusting apes will start raining curses on themselves thinking that I will be a partaker of the evil,selfish,jealous and wicked decisions they are about to make just to spit some people niii....I only pity the poor masses,the downtrodden and the less privileges that your wicked,selfish and evil decisions may affect terribly tomorrow....
None of these disgusting miscreants should respond to me because I cannot stoop too low to give any of you a feedback because I interact with the living and not the deads...I rest my case.. Gracias

Thanks bro, I became so disappointed when these idiots sold their future in APC presidential primaries for just crumbs. This made me to conclude that they are not yet ready for freedom. They want to continue suffering and smiling. Imagine dumping Osibanjo for a man that couldn't lift up a paper? It's so disappointing bro, but my advice to you is that NIgerians have reading problem, that's why the morons keep subjugating them. Next time summarize your article to the maximum of 400 words if you want them to read what you write. Thanks
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Obyino: 1:34am On Jun 14, 2022
If you like no vote Peter Obi that one concern you
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by juman(m): 1:53am On Jun 14, 2022
His candidacy is basically online ecstatic, euphoric and frenzy.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Good. But the ruling party including tinubu never believed mimiko could win. The truth is, when you have the majority on your side as a politician, whatever anyone says is inconsequential. You'd win shaa ni

I never wanted to join issues with you because it would be a wastage of my time. I remembered last year I engaged you on Tinubu sacrifices to Abiola's struggle, you brought the statement credited to have been made by Kola Abiola which I broke down by personal knowledge and reference to statements by Frank Ovie Kokori (NUPENG Secretary General, 1993) and his deputy. Nearly everybody rejected the Kola Abiola statement immediately it was released.

I never expected you to mention Mimiko at all. It is too elementary. All the political heavyweights in Ondo State know how Tinubu helped Mimiko to become Governor. We thought he will join ACN. In fact, he had to make announcement that he had not joined ACN because there was rumour he had joined ACN because of the agreement. The same assistance Tinubu rendered to Oshiomhole was what he rendered to Mimko, only Oshiomhole did not betray Tinubu. Till date, I can never forget Oshiomhole. He is a man of strong character.

Mimiko never won Agagu, it was Court that gave Mimiko the governorship. The Court case that removed Agagu as governor did not allow another rerun after it nullified (voided) votes in Agagu stronghold. Akeredolu was involved in that battle. Everybody expected a rerun in those areas, instead of rerun, Mimiko was declared a winner based on the non voided votes. About 3 weeks ago, Tinubu only reminded them at Ondo on how he supported Mimiko to become Governor. The people know.

On the issue of Pa Adebanjo house at Lekki, I reserved my comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 3:07am On Jun 14, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Go and read about how Tinubu helped Mimiko win Ondo

Google it and come back to rewrite your comment
Good. Let him also use the same energy to win 2023 election for himself. I just hope he doesn’t end up crying like buhari on National TV. Nonsense!
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 3:10am On Jun 14, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Good. Let him also use that same energy to win 2023 election for himself. I just hope he doesn’t end up crying like buhari on National TV. Nonsense!
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Vhigh(m): 3:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Obi b wise........all dis northern singing ur praise no go vote for u........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by flexyrule(m): 3:19am On Jun 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

Let's see...

Modified

Deal with it!

Modified again!
If power likes it, let it go to the South South even Katsina where Buhari just did 8 years BUT weed people will never RULE this ZOO.

You are literate, but uneducated.
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by DOD88: 3:19am On Jun 14, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
see pain ooo
Hehehehe

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Why will you be raining curses on an elderly who is old enough to be your father? That shows how uncultured and lacking of home training you are. If you don't like a contestant, vote for other choice and don't vote for him. You only owe him one vote, nothing more. Your evil intention and negative utterances will go back to the sender. In your very eye Tinubu will be sworn in as the president next year. May God protect Asiwaju Tinubu. May God strengthens him and renew his vigour and health in Jesus name.
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by livinbygrace: 3:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I remember people saying this to Mimiko in ondo state until he won the governorship under labour party, a party that hasn't won an ordinary Local Government Chairmanship position in the state before then. He won before the very eyes of the PDP, the then ruling party and the ACN the opposition. I guess you're not tired of being deceived.

Presidential election is not a child’s play.He needs the heavyweight and power that be To back him up,not these comedians.Forget it,he can’t win presidential election under this party .Even in America,the contest is always between republicans and Democrats ,samething applies in uk and other developed countries,so make Una forget this sentiment and face reality.
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Diligence: 3:31am On Jun 14, 2022
Nigerians on the march again!
Peter Obi ...is our man-o

Take back your country
EnofIsEnof
Hope Cum revolution

When Peter Obi became President
Bribery and Corruption ceased
Millions of Nigerians returned and invested in Nigeria
The Naira greatly appreciated
Nigeria became a Productive Economy
Dignity of Labour returned
All pensioners were paid
No Governor tampered with Security Votes
Crime and Insecurity faded
Nigerians became proud of their country
All regional agitations stopped
Love pervaded every nook and cranny
All Civil Servants realigned
Our educational system improved
No more padded budget
Constituency Projects were seen all over
Local Govt Chairmen and Governors became accountable
Police and soldiers loved and respected and protected civilians and they were loved back and honoured
Employment come full everywhere
Fuel Subsidy stopped
Oil refineries were revamped, new ones built.
The world powers partnered with Nigeria in science and technology
Nigeria became prosperous again

God bless Mr Peter Obi
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by livinbygrace: 3:35am On Jun 14, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Don’t mind most of them ,they think winning election is all by coming to social and type stories.Its more than that,even ordinary NANS election we know what it entails not to talk of presidential election.
Some people are just too sentimental and don’t want to Hear the truth.Even the vocal NLC President,Adams Oshiomole left the party to seek for his political ambition in ACN.As far as he remains in that party he can’t win.
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 3:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Dey dia dey Mumu yourself!
The comedy will end when he is sworn in as President!
Peter Obi will win S/E S/S and Middle belt.
Tinubu will win S/w.
Atiku and Kwankwaso will share northern votes
Which South South States will the comedian win?
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Lol. If you want to know a tribal bigot, go to aso villa tomorrow. Whoever you see in babariga called Buhari is the one. At least, I know a couple of guys from my tribe at the executive level in obi's bank today .

You mean Fidelity Bank or which Bank? Oh! may his soul rest in peace. You just reminded me of Onwuka Kalu, the founder of Fidelity Bank.

You know what it cost them to be there? Are they allowed to operate with full authority of their positions? Figure head? I have personal friends that were made GM of companies that belong to some people (identity hidden), it was just to use them as covers and to balance appointment on ethnic basis.

On propaganda and social media, they can go far, but in reality, they cannot go anywhere. This is not WTO appointment that is by nomination and South Korean woman withdrew because of propaganda and so much noise from Nigeria over what South Korea is taken for granted.

MKO said you cannot swim across the ocean without getting wet.

King Sunny Ade said anybody that wanted to be crowned king like him must fulfill two conditions 1. He must have a very large expanse of land in a deep forest. 2. Must be able to clear the forest with a cutlass and a hoe and cultivate the land to make about 7,000 ridges. He concluded by saying 'unharvested yam and pounded yam are not age mate'. Sir Shina Peters knows the meaning of that song till date.

The words from MKO and King Sunny Ade were talking about experiences and reality of life.

Please, I want you to confirm if this candidate would have fulfilled what MKO and King Sunny Ade said before February 2023. That is the only condition I can vote for him.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Aystarz: 4:32am On Jun 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

Let's see...

Modified

Deal with it!

Modified again!

There's indeed a drug problem now in the South West

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet / Bandits Kill Pastor Kibori-Asha Awuce In Kaduna, El-Rufai Appeals For Calm / Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.