Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

"Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) (51528 Views)

MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform / Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by wowcatty: 4:36am On Jun 14, 2022
Hehehe!

Since we can't say anything to tickle the mods paws or trigger Seun, make me sef dance to "Carry me dey go" only that zero x bajillion is still zero.
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:36am On Jun 14, 2022
Put Osibanjo and Hope Uzodinma forward for election, Igbos will go for Osibanjo.

Put Ugwuanyi and Seyi Mekainde, Igbo's will go with Seyi.

Put Ambode and Okorocha, Igbos will go with Ambode.

Put Ikpeazu and Zulum, Igbos will go with Zulum.

Our support for Obi is not because of Igbo. It’s Competence driven.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Antoeni(m): 4:42am On Jun 14, 2022
False Hope
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Henz81: 4:47am On Jun 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

You expect the North to come and vote for you now... The Zoogerians to come and vote for you...

Let's see...

Modified
To all you Bleep*rs quoting me...

You are not getting anything...

We are not ready to let weed people become the head of ZOOGERIA!

Deal with it!

You express so much hate and bitterness at other tribes at all times..

Modified again!
If power likes it, let it go to the South South even Katsina where Buhari just did 8 years BUT weed people will never RULE this ZOO.

Let us UNITY BEGGARS and ZOOGERIANS continue to enjoy our ZOO!

Take your Peter to your Anambra let him turn it around first!

THE HATE YOU SPREAD COMES BACK TO FU*K YOU UP!
Shut up your mouth.Obi for me or Atiku. Tribalist

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Gbangbalicious: 4:48am On Jun 14, 2022
They sang that for Saraki too
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by StrongAlphMale: 4:59am On Jun 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

You expect the North to come and vote for you now... The Zoogerians to come and vote for you...

Let's see...

Modified

Deal with it!

Modified again!
If power likes it, let it go to the South South even Katsina where Buhari just did 8 years BUT weed people will never RULE this ZOO.

Oga shut up and stop ranting.

How has hating on Peter obi improved your life? Are you OK? Is it Peter obi that called Nigeria zoogeria. Is Peter obi now NK. What business does Peter obi has with Nmadi kalu abi is it because obi is an igbo man?

How does one man's (NK) ambition has to do with millions of igbos? Abi did they tell you NK is speaking for igbos all over the world? You should know that most igbos don't give a flying f*ck about him and obi is one of those men who doesn't give a damn about Nk. Kalu is speaking for himself and family not the entire igbo race. So keep calm and stop ranting

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by StrongAlphMale: 5:02am On Jun 14, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Fanta is not yellow it is Orange

Obituary is not going to be the next President

know this know peace

All these Yoruba people sef!

Ogbeni Na your papa wan stop Obi from becoming president?

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Ola4lead(m): 5:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I remember people saying this to Mimiko in ondo state until he won the governorship under labour party, a party that hasn't won an ordinary Local Government Chairmanship position in the state before then. He won before the very eyes of the PDP, the then ruling party and the ACN the opposition. I guess you're not tired of being deceived.

Guess you forget who help Mimiko win ondo?
Nigeria politics never leave the opposition of who you know, that is just what I observed.

NO matter the party you come out from, all you need is a strong platform. Who ever have the strongest platform will win.

And the most funniest part is 50 percent of those shouting around will collect money to vote and 25 percent won't come out to vote.

I pray for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by rolams(m): 5:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Hey yah! The big things we see today start with small quantities.

The truth is, this can't give Obi the presidency now, the time is too short. But the party can be stronger after 2023.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Qoko: 5:19am On Jun 14, 2022
Justforyu:
Obi will come 3rd, but with both PDP and APC a run for their money

This country is hopeless

Japa tinz
I love your thought, does it make u to support APC PDP? If so, this is insensitive

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 5:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Sergio101:
Nawaoh.

Such a love for one man

A love for one man by a ragtag party members. I was able to count them. grin
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by kals4luv990(m): 5:29am On Jun 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

Let's see...

Modified

Deal with it!

Modified again!

yu this almajiri,with the way your goblin faced uncle is driving,do yu honestly think that der would be an ELECTION next year?
See we dnt need your cattle bleeped ass votes nd we ain't interested in your ZOO
PLEASE KNOW PEACE AND BE WELL
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 5:31am On Jun 14, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
see pain ooo
Hehehehe

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

This Nyanmuri pvssy is actually hoping for an Obituarily presidency.

He will be Biafra president.

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by starstunna1313(m): 5:32am On Jun 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

Let's see...

Modified

Deal with it!

Modified again!

You honestly need mental health evaluation if you have so much hate for human beings like this.. You spoke like someone who has serious brain damage and emotional breakdown. You wrote all these because of election?. Your friends should watch out for you because you are someone filled with hatred and envy. And you can showing since of people not to rely on you with their lives because you can snap out of envy and hatred and poison someone
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by sammyleo86: 5:38am On Jun 14, 2022
Please our long awaited answers to our prayers from God to save and rescue Nigeria from the hands of self-centered and evil leaders have come. The handwriting is boldly written on the wall. Opportunity comes but once they say.
Let's grab it now. Jettison tribe, religion and sentiment.
We do not need a currupt mind as president. Let's vote massively for our today and future.
Nigeria will work again.
Vote Peter Obi for president.

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Okobola146: 5:43am On Jun 14, 2022
See as I just dey laff
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Emola12(m): 5:51am On Jun 14, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Fanta is not yellow it is Orange

Obituary is not going to be the next President

know this know peace

even doh make Fanta be pupple color nah u know Peter is our next president if u like go fall down inside Fanta bottle nah u know Peter obi LAWAFE
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Emola12(m): 5:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Jostoman:
People really love this Man
God bless you my brother see nah ur wife u go marry ooo

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:55am On Jun 14, 2022
If I look at the borrow borrow in buhari government, and the state of the economy now, I realized that is only peter obi can save us
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by AlwaySpeakTruth: 6:03am On Jun 14, 2022
When traders from SE wear costume to act nollywood for politics and social media. Which north? People una don dey abuse since na who you dey find to vote for you? Hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahhsaha
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Ibman: 6:31am On Jun 14, 2022
Those northerners are hopocrites. Don't trust them. They will betray you on the last day, chop your money and call you arne banza. I hope you watched the PDP primaries and saw Wike and the APC primaries and saw Osinbanjo supporters. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Chopcy29: 6:50am On Jun 14, 2022
E dey carry me dey go where I no know
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by investigator007: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2022
On Obi's mandate we stand, e go shock una
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Polynek(m): 6:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Forget all dix noise here and there the next president of federal republic of Nigeria is Atiku or Tinubu
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by MountHoreb: 6:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Is that all?
HilcomTech:

Yes Peter Obi is an EVIL and tribalistic bigot man that persecuted northerners while in office as governor.

He even went as far as deporting northerners out of Anambra state.
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Chochovini: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2022
The day Peter Obi was born, a president in the making was born. Go and verify.
I take a stroll...
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by 8stargeneral: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Sergio101:
Nawaoh.

Such a love for one man
D love is massive
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by 8stargeneral: 7:05am On Jun 14, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Mscheew!!! Unserious Aspirants with comedian supporters

If en dey pain u...just die

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State / Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue / Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.