Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

"Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) (51553 Views)

MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform / Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Achilles881: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Fanta is not yellow it is Orange (olodo!!)

Obituary is not going to be the next President

know this know peace

why are you so angry
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by ncoolsome(m): 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Go and read about how Tinubu helped Mimiko win Ondo

Google it and come back to rewrite your comment

With the looted money from Lagos rightgo and sit somewhere..
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Smooyis(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Where Obi cannot penetrate does not exist grin
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by ridbell01(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
He won under APGA for the first time in Anambra as governor and no party had won them till today. After winning, see massive defection to apga. As a running mate , there's a little you could do to pull weight. He's now a party's flagbearer.
You mean APGA is not popular in Anambra
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Jostoman: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Emola12:
God bless you my brother see nah ur wife u go marry ooo
Amen
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Eriokanmi: 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
ridbell01:
You mean APGA is not popular in Anambra
Not exactly. I meant he was a pioneering governor who also did 2 terms at a time when the pdp was a ruling party. The party garnered strength with time.
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Wwwq: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by kcbaba007: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Mscheew!!! Unserious Aspirants with comedian supporters

Obi Heart attack go kill you soon..... You beta go and sleep
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Carlylepneuma: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2022
goaldynman:

See the kind of bitterness that someone that is still breathing is vomitting!

I spit on your miserable and frustrated soul!

If they check well, you are one of those ugly, clumsy-looking destitute that lives in gutters and under bridge!!

between me and u now who is bitter oga? The moment some one mention biafra u guys jump on his mention as if he he's d cause of ur misery, peter obituary will never be president, as a matter of fact no igbo man will ever smell dt seat. Gbam!! Sign and seald! Continue raining terror on ur indegenes with ur sit at home bullshit self destructive criminal illegal laws. Wawaye..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / Maikanti Baru Responds To Ibe Kachikwu's Corruption Allegations / Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.