Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

"Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) (51560 Views)

MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform / Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Upjis: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Fanta is not yellow it is Orange

Obituary is not going to be the next President

know this know peace

. obituary like your parents

4 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by solmusdesigns: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Upjis:

. obituary like your parents

If this is how your father raised you to talk to strangers over politics then I wonder what kind of man he is

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by obinnajohnson: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
These are patriotic Nigerians. May God bless you guys for being OBIdient.

14 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Lol. Amazing
Who are you voting for?
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Realists(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

You expect the North to come and vote for you now... The Zoogerians to come and vote for you...

Let's see...

Peter Pandora is just an audio candidate & online president.

5 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Willis2(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
let the fire keep burning

4 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by sukar886: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:
Mscheew!!! Unserious Aspirants with comedian supporters

Pls find transformer n hug

7 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by On25: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
We pray it works

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Upjis: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

If this is how your father raised you to talk to strangers over politics then I wonder what kind of man he is

If your stupid father raised you to insult men better then him that has done great things more than him ,I wonder what kind of foolish man he is

Idiot

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jobless Northerners!

They only trying to milk the poor dude, not knowing he is akagum

4 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by specialmati(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin better youths it shall be well with our nation again. I they shame for youth wey they support old money bags

15 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by paskal16: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Little by little we will get there

7 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by walozanga(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is movement

4 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Zeezenho: 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

You expect the North to come and vote for you now... The Zoogerians to come and vote for you...

Let's see...

You are on your own Nigerian have spoken.

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Polchiz(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

Let's see...
Stop crying.
Nnamdi Kanu is not Peter Obi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Who are you voting for?
Obi ni . Please don't convince me cos my mind is made up. I did same in 2015 to buhari amid several verbal words from friends. Satisfying my conscience is my business.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by RapistOnBail: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lol them don chop Obi money grin

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1422112/peter-obi-carry-dey-go-northern-labour-party-men-sing-dance-video/

I need a massive Revolution street to street for Peter Obi. Nigerians wi get it right this time around. If PDP and APC bribe us during election, we go collect our money and still vote Labour Party and Peter Obi.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I remember people saying this to Mimiko in ondo state until he won the governorship under labour party, a party that hasn't won an ordinary Local Government Chairmanship position in the state before then. He won before very eyes of the PDP, the then ruling party and the ACN the opposition. I guess you're not tired of being deceived.
This is not same. Ondo is a state that is almost homogeneous. It requires simple majority to be governor. To be the president of Nigeria you may or may not have the majority of the votes. There are provisions that require you win 2/3 of the states and to score at least a certain percentage in those states not won.
This Obi comedy should come and end please.

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

Let's see...

Shut up! Those are sane Nigerians who desire better life...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

Let's see...

Shut up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Cantona05: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

Let's see...
the thing pain am

4 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
i love this peter obi nd decided i will vote for him then my friend told me that he is tribalistic

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Halo22: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Even for North, I thought they said women don't have say up there?

3 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Zeezenho: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Realists:

Peter Pandora is just an audio candidate & online president.

Oga this video is not online but on ground.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by ozegidon(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Okay

Let's see...
Enemy of progress...it will come to pass and you will not witness it if you don't repent. .

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2022

Let's see... [/quote]

I can feel your pain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by joepepsy(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Make una learn real politics,wetin be this?[center][/center][center][/center]
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1422112/peter-obi-carry-dey-go-northern-labour-party-men-sing-dance-video/
Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
chrisxxx:

This is not same. Ondo is a state that is almost homogeneous. It requires simple majority to be governor. To be the president of Nigeria you may or may not have the majority of the votes. There are provisions that require you win 2/3 of the states and to score at least a certain percentage in those states not won.
This Obi comedy should come and end please.
I reserve my comment. You'd be shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Obidient1: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
PETER OBI

12 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Kelvin3476: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Go and read about how Tinubu helped Mimiko win Ondo

Google it and come back to rewrite your comment
AND U WANT US TO VOTE A MAN WHO HELPS PEOPLE STEAL BALOT BOXES FOR HIS CANDIDATES TO WIN ? NA NIGERIA HE WAN STEAL NOW ? GETAT WITH UR PAMPERS WEARING GRANDPA CALLED TINUBU

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) by Hezmatosky: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pero my man. Now that you've won the election, pls we don't want to hear that there are cabals o grin Or kitchen cabinets kiss

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives / Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender / 21-Year-Old Governor Ikpeazu's Son, Chinedu, Storms Event In An Official Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.