Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos (42161 Views)

Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) / Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction / Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by MightyHand(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Very complete Image, because I can see the number 1 citizens in the first image.... CowRepublic
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Christistruth00: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
okeyumez:
Go to Kano and see good roads with 5 - 6 lanes on each side built with solid martials.
Traveling from Lekki phase 1 to ibeju lekki is just 2 lanes. No connecting bridges. Sands have
taken over many portions of the road. The roads are narrow, pot holes everywhere.
From sangotedo to Ajah bridge is like passing through hell fire. Too much traffic due to bad roads and heavy trucks.
Ajah is just a name. Inner roads are worse. No good water and no alternative routes to V.I
These road look substandard. Lagos do not construct quality roads. The only good road in Lagos is the one constructed by Dangote from
Oworonshoki to Apapa road.
I do not know why the present government in Lagos find it difficult to demolish some structures and expand their roads.
Akowonjo road is too narrow due to illegal structures from vulcanizer bus stop to egbeda. Ikotun and shasha road are worse than all roads in Central African Republic and Somalia.
Most times i wonder what the LASG does with the money they generate through IGR

It costs at least 3 times more to build roads in Lagos than in Kano because of the Powerful Torrential Rainfalls and flooding

A badly built road can be swept away after only one strong rainfall in the South bridges included the same road can last 2 years in the North

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by ViceGovernor: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
I thought they said no land in Lagos again undecided no be land I dey see for everywhere so cheesy
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by abbey621(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Father of hate.
Oga leave Tinubu alone.
The post is about a road project that was completed by Sanwolu.

Yet your people can't seem not to mention Tinubu's name.....Swoosh!
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by ebufa: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
hopman98:
Lagos fine abeg, lekki deep seaport, eko atlantic city, V.I, Banana Island, loads of local and foreign investors, all thanks to a visionary leader in the person of Asiwaju. Show me a development stride of his opponents that can better his. TUEH!
MODIFIED: FTC is dedicated to all the mighty BATTALIONS, to the children of hate quoting me, these are my questions;
Which of ur states governors can better Lagos own? Those saying LAGOS was a capital before, abeg what of calabar and lokoja? To my fellow BATTALIONS, when campaign finally start, we will show them ASIWAJU achievements CV and tell them to compare it to their candidates own, we won't abuse them, we will only tell them the difference between a white elephant and a mighty lion

See black man and vainglorious pride! tell us what Jagaban will do in Nnewi to make it like Lagos or even Japan...............stop gloating instead sell your candidate to those who are undecided..........that is how you guys brought one Buhari in the name of change, next thing the man turned into an ethnic fulani champion! you Africans always get things mixed up!
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by CondemnBattery(f): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
The problem with the roads from lekki to Epe, is that, it's one way in one way out.
There are no alternative routes. If you live around Lekki-Ajah-Sango Tedo to Epe, you will understand. Even if bicycle spoil for corner of road every go block in minutes.

We need alternative routes, that's the only solution to the traffic menace.
dhardline:
A laudable project which I believe will help the ease of traffic.

But more questions for Lagos State at this point...When will Lagos State open its financial books?

FOI: Despite court of appeal ruling, Lagos refuses to open its books

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/280552-foi-despite-court-of-appeal-ruling-lagos-refuses-to-open-its-books.html

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by 00FFT00(m): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
hopman98:
Lagos fine abeg, lekki deep seaport, eko atlantic city, V.I, Banana Island, loads of local and foreign investors, all thanks to a visionary leader in the person of Asiwaju. Show me a development stride of his opponents that can better his. TUEH!
MODIFIED: FTC is dedicated to all the mighty BATTALIONS, to the children of hate quoting me, these are my questions;
Which of ur states governors can better Lagos own? Those saying LAGOS was a capital before, abeg what of calabar and lokoja? To my fellow BATTALIONS, when campaign finally start, we will show them ASIWAJU achievements CV and tell them to compare it to their candidates own, we won't abuse them, we will only tell them the difference between a white elephant and a mighty lion

Nothing about the places you mentioned has anything to do with Tinubu. All Tinubu did in Lagos was award himself choice real estate in the state besides conniving with himself and all his as.s lickers who want to be governor, to confiscate and steal well over 20 percent of Lagos monthly IGR and statutory allocations.

The Lekki deep seaport is a federally sponsored project executed under a PPP arrangement. Lagos was a federal capital, and the infrastructures seen in Lagos today were either already there before your lord and savior came back from his drug-dealing adventure in Chicago, or the foundation was laid in the course of migration into the city, which is an organic evolution in any major urban center.

People who migrated to Lagos in the early 80s developed Lagos, and most of these people are Igbo. Tinubu was still drug dealing in Chicago at the time, so you are speaking to issues to which you know little or nothing. It is not without reason that Igbos are effectively competing with those who claim to own Lagos in real estate and business ownership.

Which Lagos bridge did Tinubu build?. What will Lagos be today without the network of Lagos bridges built by the federal military government that gave Lagos its traction?. Which seaport did Tinubu build?.

All your thief did was carve up Lagos into LCDA for taxation, which he invariably steals. Tell me why Olusegun Obasanjo, a fellow Yoruba man from nearby Ogun state, seized Lagos State local government funds during the Tinubu regime in Lagos?.

You guys assume all of us here are daft that you can come here and lie under your teeth. We know Tinubu, and he did no more than a Fashola as state governor.

Please come up with another lie.
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
abbey621:

Yet your people can't seem not to mention Tinubu's name.....Swoosh!
Who are my people?
Nigeria does not start and end with Yorubas and Igbos.
Be here to fight an inter-ethnic war that does not exist.

We all cannot adore your Tinubu. Know that and stop fighting.
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by abbey621(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Who are my people?
Nigeria does not start and end with Yorubas and Igbos.
Be here to fight an inter-ethnic war that does not exist.

We all cannot adore your Tinubu. Know that and stop fighting.

Who cares about ethnicity, I'm talking about your fellow Nairalanders. Go back on the first page and see how they managed to drag Tinubu into the discussion. I only responded when someone tried to discredit his achievements, criticism is allowed but slandering and baseless sentiments are not.....PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by buchilino(m): 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Crixxx:
Why always Lagos. Ibadan, Ogun, ekiti, Ogbomosho even osun where yinubu from no dy?

VERY GOOD QUESTION. EVEN OGUN IS VERY TERRIBLE. I VISITED A COMMUNITY CALLED LAMBE( HOPE I SPELT IT WELL) RECENTLY. I KEPT WONDERING IF OGUN HAS ANY GOVERNMENT AT ALL. FROM ISAGHA THROUGH ALAGBOLE AKUTE TO LAMBE WAS SOMETHING. TO SAY HORRIBLE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
shinealight:

While the books are important to look through, delivery of verifiable dividends of democracy are more of a priority in a developing nation. Some people ruled us for a good 16 years and they were busy chopping with both hands and buying jewellery all over the place to the neglect of the ordinary citizens. Even if some droppings get into private hands, at least we’re able to see some landmark developments!

Looking at the books is a "delivery of verifiable dividends of democracy". That is what is called accountability. There can be no democracy without accountability
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
lolu2019:
I said it.u guys are not properly trained.can we place a bet and verify.

Does anonimi being properly trained or not being properly trained negate the info he provided about pipe borne water in Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by lolu2019: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Does anonimi being properly trained or not being properly trained negate the info he provided about pipe borne water in Lagos?
read his reply.is that the way u train ur kids.
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by lagosrd: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
okeyumez:
Go to Kano and see good roads with 5 - 6 lanes on each side built with solid martials.
Traveling from Lekki phase 1 to ibeju lekki is just 2 lanes. No connecting bridges. Sands have
taken over many portions of the road. The roads are narrow, pot holes everywhere.
From sangotedo to Ajah bridge is like passing through hell fire. Too much traffic due to bad roads and heavy trucks.
Ajah is just a name. Inner roads are worse. No good water and no alternative routes to V.I
These road look substandard. Lagos do not construct quality roads. The only good road in Lagos is the one constructed by Dangote from
I do not know why the present government in Lagos find it difficult to demolish some structures and expand their roads.
Akowonjo road is too narrow due to illegal structures from vulcanizer bus stop to egbeda. Ikotun and shasha road are worse than all roads in Central African Republic and Somalia.

Ajah and lekki people time has come again. Rain has come when all the drainage systems will collapse once again. Let me quickly remind anyone staying back to proceed to buy their own boats with their paddle . It will be useful cos you won't know the difference between the roads and the drainage by then.

They will now start saying tinubu built this and that. If I handle Lagos with all the resources it has for 4 years and things don't change don't ever vote me again. Wetin be my problem with GAC I will rebuild Lagos and we will all enjoy it in this our only lifetime
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
lolu2019:
read his reply.is that the way u train ur kids.

I read his reply. I was expecting you will negate what he said about pipe borne water in Lagos. Is what he said the truth?
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by lolu2019: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I read his reply. I was expecting you will negate what he said about pipe borne water in Lagos. Is what he said the truth?
oga,stop quoting me if u can't read.I am done with that topic.
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by shinealight(m): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Looking at the books is a "delivery of verifiable dividends of democracy". That is what is called accountability. There can be no democracy without accountability

Merely looking at the books does not put food on people’s table. A hungry man is an angry man….it’s only when I’m “belleful” that I can even look at any books and ask Deziani about how she paid for all those jewelleries….!
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by sleemomymy: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
CITY BOY ALL YHE WAY

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
shinealight:

Merely looking at the books does not put food on people’s table. A hungry man is an angry man….it’s only when I’m “belleful” that I can even look at any books and ask Deziani about how she paid for all those jewelleries….!

It still doesn't change the fact that Looking at the books is a "delivery of verifiable dividends of democracy". That is what is called accountability. There can be no democracy without accountability.

Even the new road will not make a hungry man belleful. So your excuse doesn't cut it
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
lolu2019:
oga,stop quoting me if u can't read.I am done with that topic.

Since you can read, then you shouldn't have any problems negating what he said about pipe borne water in Lagos. Is what he said the truth?
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by barcaboi(m): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
okeyumez:

You will pay the compensation? The only good road? Have you bn to ikorodu ijede, iworo ajido, mobil itoga, present work on Opebi Maryland, oba ogunji - Agege plus bridge?
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by shinealight(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

It still doesn't change the fact that Looking at the books is a "delivery of verifiable dividends of democracy". That is what is called accountability. There can be no democracy without accountability.

Even the new road will not make a hungry man belleful. So your excuse doesn't cut it

Even the so-called “Democracy” you keep shouting about cannot put food on your table. China does not practise Democracy but she feeds her people and even many democratic nations have cause to borrow from her. So, let’s shout less about your poverty-based democracy that keeps people in darkness and without basic necessities of life.
It is a case of misplaced priority if your people are dying of hunger and you keep shouting democracy at all costs. Do you think the developed Nations of the world have always had democracy? Not so, my friend…..it only became fashionable after they had progressed substantially in keeping hunger at bay. Check the historical records!
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Tundex911: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
If Banky W finally enter wetin he go do?

Set awon Desmond idiot maybe on the longrun we go know
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
shinealight:

Even the so-called “Democracy” you keep shouting about cannot put food on your table. China does not practise Democracy but she feeds her people and even many democratic nations have cause to borrow from her. So, let’s shout less about your poverty-based democracy that keeps people in darkness and without basic necessities of life.
It is a case of misplaced priority if your people are dying of hunger and you keep shouting democracy at all costs. Do you think the developed Nations of the world have always had democracy? Not so, my friend…..it only became fashionable after they had progressed substantially in keeping hunger at bay. Check the historical records!

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by shinealight(m): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You obviously have Nothing new to say….just learn from other people’s perspective and stop preaching Democracy on steroids!
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
shinealight:

You obviously have Nothing new to say….just learn from other people’s perspective and stop preaching Democracy on steroids!

All you have said still doesn't change the fact that Looking at the books is a "delivery of verifiable dividends of democracy". That is what is called accountability. There can be no democracy without accountability.

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by ofiko123(m): 2:21am On Jun 15, 2022
Eko o ni baje o..
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Dshocker(m): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2022
hopman98:

How was it Tinubu that brought the development?

Its like attributing all achievement right from pristine times, till date all to one man... Funny enough the late Jakande did more in terms of development for Lagos state, than the accolades you are giving to Tinubu.

I would have voted for Yemi Osinbanjo, than voting for someone that is not qualified in all ramifications.

My guy, is it that you have signed to suffer for ever, or just because of sentimental reasons, because he is yoruba?

Lets try and change this country for once, please!
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by iamrealdeji(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2022
anonimi:

Glorified ghetto forming posh?
How many global cities like Dubai, SIngapore, Abidjan, Accra, Nairobi, Johannesburg etc don't have water in every building or every child in quality school with enough teachers employed

In 2021,Nigeria was ranked the country with poorest power supply in the world overtaking Congo. If you visit Dubai or make a google earth view of Dubai and download documentaries,you would curse Nigerian leaders. Lagos is not even in the league of Ras-Alkaimah and development of Lagos has started before Dubai started developing its city after UAE discovered oil in the 60's and 70's. People like Hopman98 that don't know whats happening outside their village are the major causes of backwardness in Nigeria. When they praise hoodlums and thieves in Agbada. The governor of Oyo state,Seyi Makinde was praised as if he's God in my home town,Saki and even given chieftaincy title by the Oba because of the continuation and completion of a double lane road that's barely up to 5km left over by Ajimobi. The second single lane road this man is supposed to have completed is still under construction for about a year and they've even abandoned it with dust destroying peoples' health and businesses,the road has claimed lives due to loss of friction due to granite on the road. People praised him for utilising just a very small portion of our money because they've not seen developments in other places. He probably wants to campaign for second term with the single lane road but wouldn't care if everybody dies as long as he becomes elected for second term

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by iamrealdeji(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Dshocker:

How was it Tinubu that brought the development?

Its like attributing all achievement right from pristine times, till date all to one man... Funny enough the late Jakande did more in terms of development for Lagos state, than the accolades you are giving to Tinubu.

I would have voted for Yemi Osinbanjo, than voting for someone that is not qualified in all ramifications.

My guy, is it that you have signed to suffer for ever, or just because of sentimental reasons, because he is yoruba?

Lets try and change this country for once, please!
people like this havent seen beyond Lagos and he believes every achievement of Fashola,Ambode,Sanwo Olu should be credited to Tinubu
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by anonimi: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2022
iamrealdeji:
In 2021,Nigeria was ranked the country with poorest power supply in the world overtaking Congo. If you visit Dubai or make a google earth view of Dubai and download documentaries,you would curse Nigerian leaders. Lagos is not even in the league of Ras-Alkaimah and development of Lagos has started before Dubai started developing its city after UAE discovered oil in the 60's and 70's. People like Hopman98 that don't know whats happening outside their village are the major causes of backwardness in Nigeria. When they praise hoodlums and thieves in Agbada. The governor of Oyo state,Seyi Makinde was praised as if he's God in my home town,Saki and even given chieftaincy title by the Oba because of the continuation and completion of a double lane road that's barely up to 5km left over by Ajimobi. The second single lane road this man is supposed to have completed is still under construction for about a year and they've even abandoned it with dust destroying peoples' health and businesses,the road has claimed lives due to loss of friction due to granite on the road. People praised him for utilising just a very small portion of our money because they've not seen developments in other places. He probably wants to campaign for second term with the single lane road but wouldn't care if everybody dies as long as he becomes elected for second term

You have said it all.
How do we work to change our low expectations of these looter we call leaders

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1536642259021594624?t=9Hzx3PZb96CoI8ZmwBIGPw&s=19

You missed out reservation of Right of Way (on both sides) for the proposed Green Line urban mass transit light rail…

EKO O NI BAJE!
cool
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France / Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video / What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.