Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,355 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos (42159 Views)

Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) / Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction / Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by buckeyemedia: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
hopman98:
Lagos fine abeg, lekki deep seaport, eko atlantic city, V.I, Banana Island, loads of local and foreign investors, all thanks to a visionary leader in the person of Asiwaju. Show me a development stride of his opponents that can better his. TUEH!
Which Asiwaju? Lagos was progressing before he came, when he was in office, & after he left, please don’t undermine us Lagosians.

Lagos State is bigger than 1 person’s vision.
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by drlateef: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
ExtraUniqueGuy:

You're not okay. Lagos isn't Lagos coz of tinubu

What would have become of Lagos if it was governed by Orji Uzor Kalu? The quality of leaders makes massive difference in the lives of peopl.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by buckeyemedia: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
drlateef:

What would have become of Lagos if it was governed by Orji Uzor Kalu? The quality of leaders makes massive difference in the lives of peopl.
A lot more developed than it is today, It probably would have been the Singapore of Africa.

Igbos they control commerce for Lagos State, the private sector moves Lagos State, not those Tribalist @ Alausa.
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Mchawi(f): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
hopman98:
Lagos fine abeg, lekki deep seaport, eko atlantic city, V.I, Banana Island, loads of local and foreign investors, all thanks to a visionary leader in the person of Asiwaju. Show me a development stride of his opponents that can better his. TUEH!

What happened to Jakande and Marwa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Burruchaga71(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
This can't be our almighty Lagos. Look like a village in Northern Malawi
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Tolase1999(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
okeyumez:
Go to Kano and see good roads with 5 - 6 lanes on each side built with solid martials.
Traveling from Lekki phase 1 to ibeju lekki is just 2 lanes. No connecting bridges. Sands have
taken over many portions of the road. The roads are narrow, pot holes everywhere.
From sangotedo to Ajah bridge is like passing through hell fire. Too much traffic due to bad roads and heavy trucks.
Ajah is just a name. Inner roads are worse. No good water and no alternative routes to V.I
These road look substandard. Lagos do not construct quality roads. The only good road in Lagos is the one constructed by Dangote from
Oworonshoki to Apapa road.
I do not know why the present government in Lagos find it difficult to demolish some structures and expand their roads.
Akowonjo road is too narrow due to illegal structures from vulcanizer bus stop to egbeda. Ikotun and shasha road are worse than all roads in Central African Republic and Somalia.
Most times i wonder what the LASG does with the money they generate through IGR
Where in Kano 5&6 lane please tell me I want to know

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by anonimi: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
lolu2019:
I said it.u guys are not properly trained.can we place a bet and verify.

Place a bet that you are a liar about water availability in Mushin and Akowonjo, in the light of facts shared

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by anonimi: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
okeyumez:
Go to Kano and see good roads with 5 - 6 lanes on each side built with solid martials.
Traveling from Lekki phase 1 to ibeju lekki is just 2 lanes. No connecting bridges. Sands have
taken over many portions of the road. The roads are narrow, pot holes everywhere.
From sangotedo to Ajah bridge is like passing through hell fire. Too much traffic due to bad roads and heavy trucks.
Ajah is just a name. Inner roads are worse. No good water and no alternative routes to V.I
These road look substandard. Lagos do not construct quality roads. The only good road in Lagos is the one constructed by Dangote from
I do not know why the present government in Lagos find it difficult to demolish some structures and expand their roads.
Akowonjo road is too narrow due to illegal structures from vulcanizer bus stop to egbeda. Ikotun and shasha road are worse than all roads in Central African Republic and Somalia.

Does Lagos also have more area boys than the almajiris in Kano?
What is the essence of competing for roads when the children are not educated, thereby being potential terrorists and thieves in future?
Na which kind sense be that

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Why all the projects on the Island, and are people in the mainland not Legosians?.
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by tunde82seidat(f): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Now is the time to invest in Ibejulekki and Epe.Check my moniker for some mouth watering offers
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by wiseoneking: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
hopman98:
Honestly, with due respect, some of you guys need to travel out of the country and see that nothing is really happening here in Nigeria. The third world nations are really advancing and Lagos is nowhere to be seen. We hype about our nation with 210 million people producing only 4 thousands mega watt compared with south Africa of just partly of 50 million and Egypt, producing upto 50 thousand mega watt. The most underated state today is Akwaibom, take it or leave it. Lagos is still a huge jungle.
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by VEHINTOLAR: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
hopman98:

Loud it my brother ! Awa lokan !

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by pquaver(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
ExtraUniqueGuy:

But in other words you will still claim he has lagos in his pocket so who is not own?
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Klington: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=hopman98 post=113794533]Lagos fine abeg, lekki deep seaport, eko atlantic city, V.I, Banana Island, loads of local and foreign investors, all thanks to a visionary leader in the person of Asiwaju. Show me a development stride of his opponents that can better his. TUEH! [/quote

Visit other areas in Lagos then we can talk.
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by lolu2019: 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
anonimi:

Place a bet that you are a liar about water availability in Mushin and Akowonjo, in the light of facts shared
just go to ur landlord and ask him if pipe borne water supply did not pass the front of his house.I am a landlord in Lagos.nor be mouth.
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
okeyumez:
Bros ur brothers influx into lagos is putting unbearable pressure on the state.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by drlateef: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
A lot more developed than it is today, It probably would have been the Singapore of Africa.

Igbos they control commerce for Lagos State, the private sector moves Lagos State, not those Tribalist @ Alausa.

What was his problem that he could not develop Abia State? Was Amadioha smithing his face or holding his hands? Does Aba not have Igbo traders?
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by abbey621(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

"Nice road and kudos to the governor" is what we should be saying and not how Tinubu made Lagos what it is today.

But truthfully, we all know that Lagos has always being perculiar before Tinubu started politics.

Maybe without him, it would have been better sef

Bullshit! Lagos was neglected by the military leaders except for Jakande, when they got tired of it they moved the capital to Abuja, once Abuja started vibing, Lagos began declining even tho the population continued to increase, infrastructures continued to deteriorate. No single leader during the military era saw fit to develop the marsh lands we now know as Lekki, V.I, Ajah. It was Tinubu's exposure to the outside world that saw it as a goldmine, that single piece of innovation as lead to more cashflow for Lagos than even Apapa port, let's now not talk of Fashola and his radical transformation. We can criticize but let's do so objectively please, give the man his dues!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by hopman98: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
saintrow1:

You make sense, this year will be your year. God will rain blessings on you
amen bro and u too. Much love
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by nedekid: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by chloride6: 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
okeyumez:

Big lies....

I just came back from Kano. Not a fan of Tinubu but Iro ti poju grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by jeremiah0817(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
What happened to BADAGRY road
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
abbey621:

Bullshit! Lagos was neglected by the military leaders except for Jakande, when they got tired of it they moved the capital to Abuja, once Abuja started vibing, Lagos began declining even tho the population continued to increase, infrastructures continued to deteriorate. No single leader during the military era saw fit to develop the marsh lands we now know as Lekki, V.I, Ajah. It was Tinubu's exposure to the outside world that saw it as a goldmine, that single piece of innovation as lead to more cashflow for Lagos than even Apapa port, let's now not talk of Fashola and his radical transformation. We can criticize but let's do so objectively please, give the man his dues!
Oya na.
Go the the polls and vote him to transform Nigeria to Dubai.

Make una dey deceive unaselves
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by abbey621(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Oya na.
Go the the polls and vote him to transform Nigeria to Dubai.

Make una dey deceive unaselves

He might not be able to do shin shin, he might be clueless like the rest of them but that does not take away from his previous achievements. You children of hate would condemn a man so much that even his good works are rubbished as mere luck, HABA!
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Efuaye(m): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
okeyumez:

Chai! You sabi Lagos.

Each time I am going out in Lagos, I get apprehensive just because of the roads.

How can one not be able to predict his journey time because he could be held up at any given time in traffic for hours?

I don't know why people sing song of praise for Lagos state government!
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Golan007: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
ExtraUniqueGuy:

It's because of Obi.
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Bbbw: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by DSC7: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
lolu2019:
just go to ur landlord and ask him if pipe borne water supply did not pass the front of his house.I am a landlord in Lagos.nor be mouth.

Since i come Island na borehole i dey use...

Even when i was in the mainland there was no pipe borne water except dirty well water...

Even the estate wey i dey presently na borehole and pure water we use dey sustain

So which part of Lagos have accessible pipe borne water?
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Epe People must enjoy their sons in government ....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by orlaglobal234: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Maintenance will become their problem in few years coming
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by tete7000(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1536642259021594624?t=9Hzx3PZb96CoI8ZmwBIGPw&s=19

The six-lane expressway badagry expressway and the blue metro rail line they started they have not finished, they went and start another six lane-road project at Epe. At the end of the day, the whole place is filled with uncompleted ambitious projects
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
abbey621:

He might not be able to do shin shin, he might be clueless like the rest of them but that does not take away from his previous achievements. You children of hate would condemn a man so much that even his good works are rubbished as mere luck, HABA!
Father of hate.
Oga leave Tinubu alone.
The post is about a road project that was completed by Sanwolu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Is Not Dead. See Photos Of Him Chilling In Dubai. / Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition / Osinbajo Avoids Tinubu At Aisha Buhari’s Dinner, Sends Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.