Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System (59023 Views)

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Visionlessness: Peter Obi Goes To Egypt To Study Their System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Fmghewzy(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bravetunde:
Ever since I started dating a Yoruba girl I reframe from commenting as nigerians are too tribalistic and is like we all are in a battle field.
If nigeria is a sane country,the likes of obi,femi adeshina the formal gej agric minister should be begged to rule Nigeria.
But what is my own,I already found means to be making good money and a Yoruba Christian girl with big yeansh.
If una like vote obi,but my own is online begging must stop once obi fails.
We can't be voting trashhh like theivenubu and later disturbing people online you have not eaten.

But you are brave tunde na grin grin are you not Yoruba ni.

Lol big yansh kee you deeir

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Awise09(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Omo wow! Where has the man be since?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Levinas: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
We are Nigerians, not Egyptians.

Egyptians dont die everyday from bandits and avoidable death. Shey u no go study wetin makes anoda nation great? Nigerians sha! We want to continue doing the same thing while expecting a different result. If you guys continue voting Idiots, very soon you would be going to Niger to study them.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by 99persait(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Must win election format. Nigerians will disappoint you when the dollars starts to flow

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Angelfrost(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
lugado:
Do doesn't even have s plan yet
So he wants to have a crash course on how to rule
Does he need to go to Egypt to learn how to generate electricity
Are Egyptians more eduocated than us

If you are asking that question after comparing both nations, then you are beyond help!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by cuteralph101(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
SNEFF:
all this hype is good but, hope say on election day , Dem no go collect 10k to vote for another person.
them fit still collect am vote another person

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by IDIOTmoderators: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
sukar886:

How is it ur business, atiku no go Dubai, tinubu no go Germany, abeg leave peter obi alone ... Stop tribalism and do the right thing ... Obi all the way
Tinubu go for treatment, Atiku go relax... Use your head this is no tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Emola12(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
excanny:

Not sure he read the article sef grin Just commented like a bot.
no mind am jare is like d weed Never finish lets him or her continue with it biko
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by WhatThen: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:

Dunce
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by GOFRONT(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
I dont want another Ajala the traveller....bubu

I hope this is not a bad signal....

Peter Obi pls Stay back home and do your programming.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Miller232: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Do you understand the OP write up at all
You dey mind am? Person wey no go school
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Biafranodogwu55: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
lugado:
But they are more civilized than you do

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Alexaonfleek: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
lugado:
Have you watched his interviews and seen what he talks about?
Yes, he should go to Egypt to learn how their leaders make things work.
Far better than buhari and tinubu that travel for weekly medical checkup.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Ijoba85: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
You mean he doesn't know all of these before now and he wants to be president? Obi don fall my hand ...Learner
Okwyjesus:

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by waynetee(m): 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
So na after you pick form you Wan go learn government. Wonder shall never end grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by osazsky(m): 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Obi na goat,,,mumu idiot..tinubu na sick thief...that makes only atiku managable atleast he is still a human beign though i am not voting cuz all the aspirants are pigs
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by IDIOTmoderators: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
lugado:
The guy is a mediocre.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Adezanotti: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
And it is now( election time)he knew he’d be going to Egypt to study their power sector and the likes? Remember , politics is played by the wise and followers will always be the gullible ones.

#naasiseeam...
Bomboiy:
While Tinubu is going to meet one politician or the other,Obi making moves to learn what it takes to develop a country. Tomorrow some Nigerians will vote Tinubu ahead of Obi,suffer no dey tire una? we must vote the better man not the better politician.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by NovusHomo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bomboiy:
While Tinubu is going to meet one politician or the other,Obi making moves to learn what it takes to develop a country. Tomorrow some Nigerians will vote Tinubu ahead of Obi,suffer no dey tire una? we must vote the better man not the better politician.

If he is just about to learn, why is he running to become president?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by cuteralph101(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
hmohammed:

So what exactly did he achieve with Anambra. Make person tell us na
a whole lot bro...anambra is the only state who paid backlog of pensioners since 1999 without borrowing money from bank. Over 35bn was paid. The state is the least indebted state
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by rollywise(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bravetunde:
Ever since I started dating a Yoruba girl I reframe from commenting as nigerians are too tribalistic and is like we all are in a battle field.
If nigeria is a sane country,the likes of obi,femi adeshina the formal gej agric minister should be begged to rule Nigeria.
But what is my own,I already found means to be making good money and a Yoruba Christian girl with big yeansh.
We can't be voting trashhh like theivenubu and later disturbing people online you have not eaten.

Bros you no go kill me with laugh ooooo grin grin.... But you making so much sense. See what they reduced Nigerians to. Begging and prostitution just to feed and we still dey see people wey dey talk like this. Chaiiii

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Werey dey disguise grin

So you want to study what you couldn't do in Anambra for 8 years in just 3 days in Egypt grin

Which kind amateurish political stunt is this grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by IDIOTmoderators: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
cuteralph101:
a whole lot bro...anambra is the only state who paid backlog of pensioners since 1999 without borrowing money from bank. Over 35bn was paid. The state is the least indebted state
Paying salaries is achievement your civil rights.. shame!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Angelfrost(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bravetunde:

I have since hardened my heart against online and offline beggars!

Since I saw the sheer number of Nigerians who campaigned and voted for Buhari and Atiku! I knew then that these citizens deserve no pity!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Eriokanmi: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Yes, but have you been able to also ask yourself why Indonesia humbled themselves and came to Nigeria to study our oil palm plantation? Today, they're the largest palm oil exporters in the world.

Sadly, mko Abiola did same by even visiting liquan yew, the revioitionist, who built Singapore out of nothing , now becoming one of the world powers. He was doing all these in preparation for the huge task ahead. Unfortunately, the military stopped him.

If you're a youth and thinking this way, I feel so sorry for you. Ethnic and religious bigotry won't move this country forward. I was expecting buhari to be doing same after we voted him in 2015 but the man kept attending conferences and be telling us he'd stop for a check up in the UK before coming back...who doesn't know that the UK was his destination, that he was only using the conference to cover up? We don't need such leaders anymore. A ti gbon bayii

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Adezanotti: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
I taya o!

#naasiseeam
waynetee:
So na after you pick form you Wan go learn government. Wonder shall never end grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Orpe7(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Omo this guy should join night of a thousand laughs.
He never go Morocco for Anambra, na Egypt
He better go and see how his yeye state is wallowing in poverty
Person never see result him dey jubilate
Thinks nigerians are fools
Loooool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by beejay85: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bomboiy:
I clearly understand travelling is an integral part of education..what PO is embarking on today is what Asiwaju had done decades ago...
That tweet by PO puts him across to me as not being a Reader....
And clearly Bad readers barely make good Leaders..Just thinking.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by DeleTaller: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bomboiy:

So he is just going about to implement a try and error mode of government if he win. You definitely do not have any experience and solution to solve naija problems yet... babyboy wants to run Nigeria on IT...(industrial Training).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Munzy14(m): 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Okwyjesus:

How can he, it takes wsidom to read and comprehend.

A typical Tinubu supporter. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by DeleTaller: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bomboiy:

olitician.
So he is just going about to implement a try and error mode of
government if he win. You definitely do not have any experience
and solution to solve naija problems yet... babyboy wants to run
Nigeria on IT...(industrial Training).

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Orpe7(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
cuteralph101:

Idiotic answer
Yet the same pensioners are up in arms beheading people who don't follow sit at home order grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader / Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.