Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead (4522 Views)

MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by InfinityFabric: 7:05am On Jun 15, 2022
Females wearing their body count on their head makes it clear which one is a good bet for paternity and who's for the streets.
It automatically becomes paramount for them to choose the best man available for commitment, and not just have indiscriminate sex in the name of "relationship".

If men are expected to meet certain criteria and can be shamed for being broke, it's only fair we're getting the best product after doing the work.

You want to end this female induced societal degeneracy, bring back up the shaming.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by FatherBona: 7:06am On Jun 15, 2022
Let invent glasses men could wear to detect a lady’s body count by looking at them grin

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:08am On Jun 15, 2022
And the male should be spared..I normally lmao when I see kids talking about lady's body count like they are any way better..

They say stuffs like "I need a virgin to marry".."male body count doesn't matter"... grin
Pls if you ain't a virgin keep mute and stop making selections..

The real question is - why does nobody ask what is an acceptable body count for a man?.. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by donbachi(m): 7:09am On Jun 15, 2022
Prostitutional badge of honor

6 Likes

Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by Patriot9: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And the male should be spared..I normally lmao when I see kids talking about lady's body count like they are any way better..

They say stuffs like "I need a virgin to marry".."male body count doesn't matter"... grin
Ain't you a virgin?
Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:14am On Jun 15, 2022
Patriot9:

Ain't you a virgin?
Ain't you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by InfinityFabric: 7:19am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is what happens when you think men and women are equal. How many times do we have to tell all the intellectually deficient people men and women are NOT equal.

It's far easier for women to get sex, like they get called everyday. When was the last time girls are lining up in your DM ?
The average girl has more men in her DM than your celeb.

When was the last time, you get flown to Dubai just because you exist ? You know how many years a man will have to learn, practice, work his trade to get a business trip to South Africa let alone Dubai ?

Some double standards benefits men, others benefits women. Promiscuity is one of those which SOCIALLY counts against women.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by Bahamas95(m): 7:20am On Jun 15, 2022
If a girl tells you her body count multiply that figure by 5, that's the actual figure.

Expecting that retired olosho to counter me soon, it's her trademark. grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by Zonefree(m): 7:21am On Jun 15, 2022
FatherBona:
Let invent glasses men could wear to detect a lady’s body count by looking at them grin
I'll be among the first 20 to get the glasses after invention. I don't mind selling all my family lands just to acquire the glasses.
Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by InfinityFabric: 7:23am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The real question is - why does nobody ask what is an acceptable body count for a man?.. grin
1. It's also people like you that will be saying women women must work and bring "something" to the table - where something is actual money. Of course when u believe in Blank slate equalism, u tend to say these nonsense.

2. Female virginity is more VALUABLE than male virginity, same way male wealth and status makes him attractive while the same is not necessarily true for women - how many men are lining up to marry Linda Ikeji because of her money ?
With 500K, you have a pool of women already.

Seethe more!

3 Likes

Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by money121(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2022
Wahaal
Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by FatherBona: 7:23am On Jun 15, 2022
InfinityFabric:

This is what happens when you think men and women are equal. How many times do we have to tell all the intellectually deficient people men and women are NOT equal.

It's far easier for women to get sex, like they get called everyday. When was the last time girls are lining up in your DM ?

When was the last time, you get flown to Dubai just because you exist ? You know how many years a man will have to learn, practice, work his trade to get a business trip to South Africa let alone Dubai ?

Some double standards benefits men, others benefits women. Promiscuity is one of those which SOCIALLY counts against women.

Barman please bring this man a plate of Nkwobi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by Zonefree(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2022
Bahamas95:
If a girl tells you her body count multiply that figure by 5, that's the actual figure.

You're being benevolent by multiplying only by 5.

If an average Nigerian girl tells you her body count is 5, just know it's way above 88. This gender from this continent hoe for a living. Even when they repent and embrace God, they still hoe religiously.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24am On Jun 15, 2022
InfinityFabric:

So a male with high body count is cool but a lady ain't..you mean a man is free to wh*re around while a woman ain't..boy you don't seem smart..that's called hypocrisy.

The average guy loves sex than his life..or do you wanna say it's the female folks that creates thousands of sexual topics on here?you sound like a petty sexist.. grin
If you say a man is free to wh**re around then why not a woman..who made it so? society huh? grin
I repeat if you ain't a virgin then keep.mute and stop crying over a lady's body count..

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by Eazie351(m): 7:26am On Jun 15, 2022
okay, the way you dey bang babe, imagine say 9+ guys don bang am like that. wetin wan remain again for her absorber?

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by Bahamas95(m): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Zonefree:

You're being benevolent by multiplying only by 5.

Lol, I know. I don't want it to look as if am exaggerating. Let's just pity them and leave it like that. At least they will be feeling like saints when they see that figure. cheesy
Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by Silentgroper(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cause man cant be breaking sweats to take care of himself and another grown adult.. U either dance to man's tune or go out there, make ur own money nd take care of ur own self by ur self.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:29am On Jun 15, 2022
Silentgroper:
Cause man cant be breaking sweats to take care of himself and another grown adult.. U either dance to man's tune or go out there, make ur own money nd take care of ur own self by ur self.
And? cheesy
How does this relate to men having a very high body count..if you understand nothing why not shh.. grin
Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by Zonefree(m): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2022
Bahamas95:
Lol, I know. I don't want it to look as if am exaggerating. Let's just pity them and leave it like that. At least they will be feeling like saints when they see that figure. cheesy
There's nothing like exaggeration here. One girl in my area don lash about 15 guys for hood. Just around the hood and her count is 15. No jokes. She's a nurse. Very beautiful but with fish brain. She like gbola more than her life.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by Silentgroper(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And? cheesy
How does this relate to men having a very high body count..if you understand nothing why not shh.. grin
Lets say it's one of d reason y an acceptable body counts is non existent for a man nd he gets to determine what his female body count should be except in a case d female is self dependent, she then does nt need to bend to d man's rules.
Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:42am On Jun 15, 2022
Silentgroper:
Lets say it's one of d reason y an acceptable body counts is non existent for a man nd he gets to determine what his female body count should be except in a case d female is self dependent, she then does nt need to bend to d man's rules.
Nice definition of sexism.. wink
Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by Dorwadora(f): 7:44am On Jun 15, 2022
Same Shit, Different Day
undecided

Boring

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by Silentgroper(m): 7:47am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nice definition of sexism.. wink
Yeah well.. Call it whatever u want..
Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2022
Silentgroper:
Yeah well.. Call it whatever u want..
wink
Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by DaInferno(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Females wearing their body count on your head makes it clear which one is a good bet for paternity and who's for the streets.
It automatically becomes paramount for them to choose the best man available for commitment, and not just have indiscriminate sex in the name of "relationship".

If men are expected to meet certain criteria and can be shamed fr broke, it's only fair we're getting the best product after doing the work.

You want to end this female induced societal degeneracy, bring back up the shaming.
you go see scary numbers grin
But why the segregation though...its not as if these ladies fk themselves..they fck you and I(not me in particular o grin )
Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by Femzaremz(m): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So a male with high body count is cool but a lady ain't..you mean a man is free to wh*re around while a woman ain't..boy you don't seem smart..that's called hypocrisy.

The average guy loves sex than his life..or do you wanna say it's the female folks that creates thousands of sexual topics on here?you sound like a petty sexist.. grin
If you say a man is free to wh**re around then why not a woman..who made it so? society huh? grin
I repeat if you ain't a virgin then keep.mute and stop crying over a lady's body count..
I totally agree with this! The standard used to judge women sexually should also be applied to men too! BUT if everyone is polygamous in nature, no woman should expect commitment from any man as this will be the greatest hypocrisy of all! Everyone should just f**k and move on!
Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by Rickmann: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2022
FatherBona:

Seconded o
These girls don scam us tire.
Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by czarr(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The truth is double standards exists and will continue to. Men are praised and women are shamed for having a high body count, it is what it is.

This is probably the only double standard that benefits men. Whenever a double standard benefits women you guys do not complain.

In time of war men are conscripted and forced to go to war, to die, women are spared, look at Ukraine, bk I don't see any women's right movement asking for 50 50 participation for women to go to war, y'all are quiet.

Women get into the clubs for free, women get free drinks in parties, in most hangouts spots they have ladies night and free swimming, women are catered to everywhere. But the little double standard that favours men, y'all throw tantrums.

8 Likes

Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by InfinityFabric: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

- Thank you for confirming you're female
- When was the last time a woman ask of a man's body count ? Of course, because it doesn't matter.
- You're the dumb one, who doesn't understand that life is sexist - it benefits men and women and also is detrimental to them.
- You're so dumb you seem to imply that I said "it's OK for men to have indiscriminate sex.". Tell me you're a woman without telling me you're a woman - emotions first reasoning last.

- Sex is physical for men, emotional for women. Of course men loves it.
- Females create sexual topics, including hateful ones.

Sexism: Sexism is prejudice or discrimination based on one's sex
A lot of things in life is sexist.
- Men and women soccer and many other sport is sexists. Benefits both sex.
- Men are hoe makers, women are the hoes: Against women.
- Women just get attention because they exists, men don't: Against men.
- Men have to become, women just are. Against men.
- It's sexist that men can't sell my body for $120K on Instagram or earn $40M on TikTok by being naked. The difference is men accept the reality but women complains - all they ever do.

Olodo oshi, where did I say: If you say a man is free to wh**re around ?
I said: female virginity is more VALUABLE than male's. Because female gets sexual attention all the time so keeping themselves pure, there's not argument against it's value.

Keep crying, the reality is: hoe, LovePeddler, prostitute, thot, are only used for women. While a man is the LovePeddler-maker, thot-maker, hoe-maker etc.

Religiously, I don't see any other virgin man mentioned like virgin Maryam/Mary. Just look at the books: filled with marry virgin, marry virgin, marry virgin.

Get this equality bullshit out your head, it's not supported by Religion, science, logic and every other objective metric in the universe except female cognitive dissonance.

It's almost as if you were raised by female or you're female. Either way, my sincerest condolences.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by InfinityFabric: 10:34am On Jun 15, 2022
DaInferno:
you go see scary numbers grin
But why the segregation though...its not as if these ladies fk themselves..they fck you and I(not me in particular o grin )
- Scary numbers means: hoeism. Abort! Abort!
- When was the last time a woman asks you if you're a virgin or makes it condition for marriage ? Almost never. You can also ask married people u know.
- Ladies should learn to not give themselves out like candies. Female virginity answers a lot of questions for men, it's just that a lot have been conditioned to think most women are thots - there are considerable number of virgins around.

I just report the news, I didn't make it up.
Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by InfinityFabric: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2022
Zonefree:

I'll be among the first 20 to get the glasses after invention. I don't mind selling all my family lands just to acquire the glasses.
God! The glasses, one is enough na.
Plus your brother for don sell the family land to buy the glasses already.
Re: Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead by Beverlyjean(f): 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

When will u get it that a man is validated by status and status is money...while women are validated by her sexual experience... is that too hard for u to understand??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: Can You Lick P.u.n.a.n.i? / What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) / 10 Pictures That Shocked The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.