Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Broke Single Mother Trying To Belittle A Well-off Young Man. Didn't Go Well. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Single Mother Trying To Belittle A Well-off Young Man. Didn't Go Well. (857 Views)

I finally meet Hilda Baci at shopping mall (It Didn't go well) / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Single Mother Trying To Belittle A Well-off Young Man. Didn't Go Well. by InfinityFabric: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Broke, with (Tyrone) kids, living with her mom, living on child support, a total bum by every objective metric. Instead of begging her way into the life of this potential step dad, she resort to insult and guilt.

Shameless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke Single Mother Trying To Belittle A Well-off Young Man. Didn't Go Well. by Premiumwriter: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Most modern girls life:

1. Young with no breast following her brothers around.

2. Grown with breast, boys following her around

3. Attention gets in her head and with a little frustration

4. Becomes an angry online Feminists while receiving huge side d*ck

5. Retires either as a baby mama or a cooled feminist.

6. Starts hunting for a comfortable nerd to prey on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Single Mother Trying To Belittle A Well-off Young Man. Didn't Go Well. by Tmberwolf1: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
The entitlement mentality of these broke bitches is just laughable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke Single Mother Trying To Belittle A Well-off Young Man. Didn't Go Well. by Creamypie(m): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Broke, with (Tyrone) kids, living with her mom, living on child support, a total bum by every objective metric. Instead of begging her way into the life of this potential step dad, she resort to insult and guilt.

Shameless!
fire hit any simp wey date a single mom
Re: Broke Single Mother Trying To Belittle A Well-off Young Man. Didn't Go Well. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Most modern girls life:

1. Young with no breast following her brothers around.

2. Grown with breast, boys following her around

3. Attention gets in her head and with a little frustration

4. Becomes an angry online Feminists while receiving huge side d*ck

5. Retires either as a baby mama or a cooled feminist.

6. Starts hunting for a comfortable nerd to prey on.
Tsk! So when she has breast and boys are following her around... She should open her legs for them? Or you think men all want long term relationships?

And many feminists are sexually satisfied and happy... And for every babymama... There's a baby daddy...

1 Like

Re: Broke Single Mother Trying To Belittle A Well-off Young Man. Didn't Go Well. by Premiumwriter: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
Tsk! So when she has breast and boys are following her around... She should open her legs for them? Or you think men all want long term relationships?

And many feminists are sexually satisfied and happy... And for every babymama... There's a baby daddy...
you seem to think i imply the most negative when I talk.

I made a statement neither suggesting if the girl is sexually satisfying the men or not but here you are tilting the scale to the left.
Re: Broke Single Mother Trying To Belittle A Well-off Young Man. Didn't Go Well. by Cutehector(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Who the devil wants to embarass, he first makes them feel entitled.
Re: Broke Single Mother Trying To Belittle A Well-off Young Man. Didn't Go Well. by InfinityFabric: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Premiumwriter:
you seem to think i imply the most negative when I talk.

I made a statement neither suggesting if the girl is sexually satisfying the men or not but here you are tilting the scale to the left.
You're talking to a female, you have to be patient. It's emotions before reasoning,

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Nigerian Ladies Not Patient And Content? / 3yga Oya Come Here / I Love It When Girls Are Fighting!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.