Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police (74221 Views)

Daniel Owolo, Covenant University N180M Fraud: What Actually Transpired / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by franchasofficia: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lol
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Shawlambivert(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
shocked
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by chukwuibuipob: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
sad I doubt NAIJA bloggers go make HEAVEN with their LIES
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by xeju: 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Creamypie:
go siddon. E no dey work, I don experience shot out with robbers wey bam up, all fall
Send us the vids
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Badonasty(m): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
The woman’s accent didn’t even sound American in the first place sef

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Thebig4: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Read oh and learn alot visit the website on my signature
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Lightorder: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Falsehood will kill all you Nigerian . This is what Apc government taught Nigerians . Telling lies with impunity

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by gasparpisciotta: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
SALTandFIRE:

Yu can go and fight for her bros since you are a police, judge and a first hand witness. Una go just dey reason like mumu.
It didn't occur to you that any gender is capable of violence

Why you dey take paracetamol for another person headache?

If Nigerian Police wan do their job, someone should be on his way to jail.

That woman looks traumatized
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lightorder:
Falsehood will kill all you Nigerian . This is what Apc government taught Nigerians . Telling lies with impunity
Very true. This is one of the bad foundation APC laid the country on and now the roof is licking waters

Rastaramsey:

You go like come Benin make I carry you trabaye....

Una go just dey form another thing for nairaland....
Juju dey but doesn't work good and never reliable. Nothing good comes from the devil. Using juju for doing bad will only make you vulnerable and prey to your fate but only buying you small time.
Mehn wey go trabaye still dey fall on a steady, where your juju stop na em another person own Start. Only Jesus Christ can you find everlasting protection and peace no be wash
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Drajah(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Small thing them go hala juju!! Mumu juju wey oyibo export go put for their glass museums chilling grin grin grin e no act!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by almarthins(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Y'all can now rest..shame on those who used vile words at me.. grin

Wetin person like you sabi?
When devil wan catch u for corner, e go first make you think say him no dey exist. Until that fateful day, before Ur eyes go open.

If u belittle JuJu, well na u do Ur self. Real JuJu dey, fake one dey. May u live to tell the story

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
almarthins:

When devil wan catch u for corner, e go first make you think say him no dey exist. Until that fateful day, before Ur eyes go open.

If u belittle JuJu, well na u do Ur self. Real JuJu dey, fake one dey. May u live to tell the story
Shhh and cover your little face In Shame. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by doggedfighter(f): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
1Sharon:

Shey you see say IQ dey very real

69 IQ Nigerians have they say.

It's sad and there seems to be no end to the stupidity.

Even some professors believe the rubbish not to talk of graduates.

What a people !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by doggedfighter(f): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
almarthins:

Trash !

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by MrCover: 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by almarthins(m): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shhh and cover your little face In Shame. grin

For wetin ?
Abi na me spread rumor.

Why I go dey pikin to waka when him never sabi crawl. Level dey get levels
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by edoairways: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
blaquebelle:
Makes more sense. I wonder how rumours start. Like someone in their right senses just made up a story and spread it. For what reason?
Wouldn't you believe the saying that for every rumour there is an atom of truth ?
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by doggedfighter(f): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Rubbish talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Ezedon(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Fake News
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Slynation(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
And some ignoramus and and dumbos are already glorifying and masturbating to the almighty power of jazz.

Nigerians can believe any nonsense.

If jazz exists and so powerful , why's everyone suffering?

If jazz can bring one from US, why can't jazz take as many people into their desired countries without visas !

Superstition and religion is the bane of Nigeria.
It beats my imagination you believed information from Nigeria Police grin I will rather take it with a pinch of salt
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by bmdmix11: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Black man and juju story, to those of una when don already conclude juju, u are getting old n now u are acting like ut granny in the village

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by doggedfighter(f): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Cypress042:
Juju no dey work, i repeat juju no dey work undecided

You get sense !
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by almarthins(m): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

Trash !

Abi trash! Na people like Una dey end up sacrificial cow for those black magic people. I no need to stress my self.
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
undecided
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Y'all can now rest..shame on those who used vile words at me.. grin
Most Dumbos don't actually think on here..their sense of reasoning is covered by Religion and primitive Africa superstition all centered around mental slavery..

Y'all nonsense juju can go to rest if it ain't for the betterment of the average man.. nonsense..look how they were all quick to attach juju nonsense to it.. grin
And why you mask the date/time naa
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by DonBenny77(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Burna boy's story comes to mind.
Social Media judges and tribunal department over to you.
I can imagine how many people have rained curses and judgment on the "yahoo boy".
grin
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by irunoko(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

The woman is looking black and blue.

If neighbors intervened and/or called the Police, then something must have happened.

The woman looks traumatized

I don’t trust Nigerian police
obviously.that man has seriously abused her but the surprising thing is when the neighbours were willing to help and they suggested she goes to the embassy,she declined hence I suspect love juju at work lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by doggedfighter(f): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Slynation:
It beats my imagination you believed information from Nigeria Police grin I will rather take it with a pinch of salt

It could be anything, yes ! but how can a sane human believe that a Yahoo boy used jazz to bring an American to Nigeria?

Don't tell me you believe in jazz !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by silibaba: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:

wetin dey Benin self?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by naijaddk: 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dis one go bite stone inside rice soon..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra / 17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.