Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police (74215 Views)

Daniel Owolo, Covenant University N180M Fraud: What Actually Transpired / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by bezimo(m): 12:59am On Jun 16, 2022
I heard the accent of the lady and I knew no way this is American lady..m*mu bloggers dont post nonsense and ignorant nairalanders don rush comment..lmao

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by bezimo(m): 1:00am On Jun 16, 2022
sehin79:
The moment I heard the women speak I knew she wasn’t from CALI

Absolutely her accent is far from American

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by sharpwriter(m): 1:02am On Jun 16, 2022
flexyrule:
There's a man that owes me over N100 million. If Trabaye can recover even 50% of what he owes me, you will take 10% of whatever Trabaye recovers.

Deal

Deal! Drop your contact make we talk!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by lymelyte(m): 1:05am On Jun 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
And some ignoramus and and dumbos are already glorifying and masturbating to the almighty power of jazz.

Nigerians can believe any nonsense.
grin

If jazz exists and so powerful , why's everyone suffering?

If jazz can bring one from US, why can't jazz take as many people into their desired countries without visas !

Superstition and religion is the bane of Nigeria.
grin
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by AlphaTaikun: 1:24am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Sheriman(m): 1:37am On Jun 16, 2022
If you first believe that the African Juju forcefully brought her to Nigeria then you must be mad or something!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by KosiGee(m): 1:43am On Jun 16, 2022
blaquebelle:
Makes more sense. I wonder how rumours start. Like someone in their right senses just made up a story and spread it. For what reason?

Only idiots would believe that the guy used ‘juju’ to bring her from the US.

It’s strange how someone would conveniently make up a story with such twist…a German lady had domestic issues with her Nigerian man….turned to a yahoo Nigerian man used juju to drag American woman to Nigeria! and retards would believe such.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by seguno2: 1:56am On Jun 16, 2022
Nasir123:
How many people are with their right senses in Nigeria?
Very very few!

Is that why 200 million Nigerians without their right senses end up choosing looters as leaders, from local government councillors and chairmen, to state lawmakers and governors, to senators and representatives as well as presidents?
Is that why

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Gamesmart: 2:19am On Jun 16, 2022
blaquebelle:
Makes more sense. I wonder how rumours start. Like someone in their right senses just made up a story and spread it. For what reason?

As the guy in the twitter screenshot said, the daily papers will pick up the nonsense and publish it too without verification. Then people like Opinedecandid will read the nonsense and then be boasting they are well-informed.

Those kind of people form majority of Nigeria's "educated" class.

We are really finished as a nation!

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by jimcaddy(m): 2:25am On Jun 16, 2022
Many Nigerian bloggers don't have sense. You just carry fake story, waa put it up.
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Powersurge: 2:26am On Jun 16, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You go like come Benin make I carry you trabaye....

Una go just dey form another thing for nairaland....

Your yeye trabaye work nahin British pursue your Oba commot palace go die for exile? Make una dey rejoice in ignorance in 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by neurosci: 2:40am On Jun 16, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Maybe try use Buhari trabaye first before we believe you
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Powersurge: 2:44am On Jun 16, 2022
almarthins:

Wetin person like you sabi?
When devil wan catch u for corner, e go first make you think say him no dey exist. Until that fateful day, before Ur eyes go open.

If u belittle JuJu, well na u do Ur self. Real JuJu dey, fake one dey. May u live to tell the story

Do you have concrete proof of this? Not stories of what someone said pr some magic and abracadabra performed by someone around you.

Do you have with you now someone that was shot with AK47 or someone that enter Europe without visa bit through juju. Do you have with you humanoid evidence of Mama Ogene, yoir neighbor who turned to half man half cat ?

There was $100k prize tag on someone who can performed anything extra ordinary, nobody came out.

I am not saying there is or there is nor. But do i hv unrefutable proof to back it up or it's just the usual stories?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by brightalo1010: 3:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You're the one forming about useless Jaz that can't even change naira to dollar.

Use Jaz to turn 100k naira to 100k dollar.
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Powersurge: 3:05am On Jun 16, 2022
almarthins:

Abi trash! Na people like Una dey end up sacrificial cow for those black magic people. I no need to stress my self.

This is error of judgement. How u confused sacrifice or murder with juju working or not speaks volume about your reasoning. That someone murder someone for "his gods" or for some sort of sacrifice means juju is working?

A quick Google search will show you scores of those arrested by the police who were singing like the canary birds for their crimes.

Obviously you have not gone far. There was a group in Ikorodu some years ago. These folks conjured scam so elaborate, the least they got was NGN300m. They swindled politicians seeking political offices. Their shrine was so elaborate that "they kill at least one hunchback person per week in it". The killing was done in the presence of the politicians. Except the hunchback person they "killed" every week was the same person. His name was Tunde. The guy still stayed in my mom's street till today. We grew together on the street. He got NGN200k per every death.

They have model of cars that would come out in the coming year in their shrine with names of some of the heftiest politicians.

I didn't say this to say whether juju exists or not. I grew up in the village. I had seen phenomenal that I could not explained. Then again, I was a little boy. That I could not explain it doesn't mean it's spiritual. The idea is to put on our thinking cap and STOP viewing everything with the lens of juju.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:08am On Jun 16, 2022
Ijakumo1:

Why not just get a life tho

This shìt you're doing online is no way to live it's just sad
Does it affect your life?
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by EgunMogaji2: 3:25am On Jun 16, 2022
1Sharon:

Watch how they'll all come here and pretend they never believed it was juju to avoid looking stupid.

The 69 IQ is real. Most Nigerians are idiots.

I don’t know about idiocy but I’m assured that most home based Nigerians have a primitive thought process.

They can’t give what they don’t have.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 16, 2022
Creamypie:
go siddon. E no dey work, I don experience shot out with robbers wey bam up, all fall

Them no dey Selena tested, The Science no confirm but even so, science can fail at anytime.
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by PAWG(m): 4:32am On Jun 16, 2022
I’m thankful she was safely handed over to the police. I really feared for her safety

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by President2001(m): 4:42am On Jun 16, 2022
If Nigeria is working instablog supposed to be in prison by now

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by seborrhic: 4:57am On Jun 16, 2022
Creamypie:
I talk am b4 say no be juju. E no dey work
Q.E.D

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by zinaunreal(m): 5:03am On Jun 16, 2022
Nigerians be claiming credit for juju... rubbish
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by treatise: 5:20am On Jun 16, 2022
blaquebelle:
Traffic generation
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Offpoint1: 5:48am On Jun 16, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Alaye juju no dey work... you know the truth.

where de juju dey where dem whitty invade benin?

Baba dey use una gullibility cash out...
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Fearyourcreator: 5:55am On Jun 16, 2022
Lamasta:
Fear bloggers they are only after the money and traffic whether it affects the victims does not concern them...

Its time government needs to start clamping down on fake news and its carriers
Yeye... Them talk am.then una dey say una be sorosoke generation .... Fake news everywhere just to pull traffic ... Wrong headlines and so on ... Even videos .... They merge videos from other events to suit the current happenings... I just pray they dont spread the one that will start civil war ... People go don kill themselves remain small b4 them see thr real story.... Its internet time .... Things spreads faster unlike before

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Born2Breed(f): 5:59am On Jun 16, 2022
Bloggers are just gossip mills.
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Pacyrus(m): 6:09am On Jun 16, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Don't mind him cos he is still a kid. He hasn't heard of the word OTOMOKPO!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Cypress042(m): 6:13am On Jun 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

You get sense !
What do you mean by that? grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Acidosis(m): 6:14am On Jun 16, 2022
Shame on Instablog.
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by benjanny(m): 6:16am On Jun 16, 2022
Bloggers wants traffic
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Allisgud: 6:23am On Jun 16, 2022
Rastaramsey:

no mind that ekpa boy,he better shine his eyes,make him no graduate before he get admission
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Allisgud: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
And some ignoramus and and dumbos are already glorifying and masturbating to the almighty power of jazz.

Nigerians can believe any nonsense.

If jazz exists and so powerful , why's everyone suffering?

If jazz can bring one from US, why can't jazz take as many people into their desired countries without visas !

Superstition and religion is the bane of Nigeria.
bro he dey o,it is much effective when it's used to perpetrate evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra / "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.