Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police (74230 Views)

Daniel Owolo, Covenant University N180M Fraud: What Actually Transpired / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by poweredcom(m): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
The story is a big false one ...made up. UT let me tell you guys

Juju de work sometimes o, no gurk oo , someone can be jazzed oo

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Aaronsrod: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
RaptorX:
It was obvious the woman isn't an American from her accent.

Juju will change the accent. Like speaking in tongues and falling under anointing.

She is in the Marine Kingdom asking for help.

I am afraid to even look at her face!

Remove this demonic post from NL abeg!
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Emmanuel909090: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
She really loves him
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Gozac: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
blaquebelle:
Makes more sense. I wonder how rumours start. Like someone in their right senses just made up a story and spread it. For what reason?
To catch cruise grin
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Think more... keep guessing..I give you e Chance to guess why I blurred ;Dit..
Giver of life, like I'm jobless to spend my relaxation time to guess what doesn't exist.
Abeg give me job and keep your chance. I'm an Architect and can do any of your building and contemporary designs
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Giver of life, like I'm jobless to spend my relaxation time to guess what doesn't exist.
Abeg give me job and keep your chance. I'm an Architect and can do any of your building and contemporary designs
What country are you based?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
1Sharon:

Watch how they'll all come here and pretend they never believed it was juju to avoid looking stupid.

The 69 IQ is real. Most Nigerians are idiots.
Including you and your impotent father
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by 1Sharon(f): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kaiair:

Including you and your impotent father

Eya, it's not easy looking stupid grin

where you one of those that believed the story was juju?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Nasir123(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
blaquebelle:
Makes more sense. I wonder how rumours start. Like someone in their right senses just made up a story and spread it. For what reason?

How many people are with their right senses in Nigeria?
Very very few!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

+234
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Miracle2020: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is why we ask for the social media regulations law. But enemies of this country stood their ground to frustrate the bill thinking they are hurting Buhari.
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by hollandis(f): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
The way una take carry white person for una head is legendary.In oyibo countries dem no send black people.
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Joserobot: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Blogers and lies are like 5&6
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by GeorgeThePoet(m): 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

hi my name is George, I'm a poet.
Can you kindly explain the meaning of this new DP you just uploaded to your profile?
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Joserobot: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
There is nothing like Heaven Comerade
chukwuibuipob:
sad I doubt NAIJA bloggers go make HEAVEN with their LIES
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by mastermaestro(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
When government agencies start using dubious bloggers and online fake news merchants to shine, many will return to their senses.

Even in the free world you cannot spread lies as news without drawing serious litigations.
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by GeorgeThePoet(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You go like come Benin make I carry you trabaye....

Una go just dey form another thing for nairaland....
stop deceiving yourself bro
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:

My brother, I go need very powerful location oh. Native type abeg
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Ijakumo1: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Police wey don collect their share of cashout. Does this woman even look like someone in their right senses?

Na God go punish all of una

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by AngelicBeing: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
irunoko:
I believe this story but why is the surrounding of her eyes looking Black? I suspect he must have panel beaten her because Nigerians call domestic violence "misunderstanding' to water down the gravity of the crime against another person.anyway I see beyond this tale.na juju he take marry that woman so he can be milking her financially
More Ororo for your head, l concur with you sad

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by gosmoney(m): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Creamypie:
I talk am b4 say no be juju. E no dey work
i almost quote u in a bad way that time o thank God d truth is out shocked

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Ijakumo1: 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Think more... keep guessing..I give you e Chance to guess why I blurred ;Dit..

Why not just get a life tho

This shìt you're doing online is no way to live it's just sad

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by saxywale1: 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
And some were saying it was some juju. Smh
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by pacespot(m): 12:04am On Jun 16, 2022
Nigeria media go don destroy people finish before you know the truth.
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Prayfortheworld: 12:05am On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Y'all can now rest..shame on those who used vile words at me.. grin
Most Dumbos don't actually think on here..their sense of reasoning is covered by Religion and primitive Africa superstition all centered around mental slavery..

Y'all nonsense juju can go to rest if it ain't for the betterment of the average man.. nonsense..look how they were all quick to attach juju nonsense to it.. grin

Why is everyone so quiet on here.. grin grin
I swear you too much Africans are so daft and stupid
What made them believe that vodoo is real..
E be like say i go follow you turn atteist oh
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by PoliteActivist: 12:11am On Jun 16, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Why not demonstrate to me right here. Don't even hypnotize me, just use juju to describe who I am. Gullibility of folks is how 99.9% of juju men survive!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Semaj77(m): 12:22am On Jun 16, 2022
Rastaramsey:

If your JuJu can not work from where you are then it is as useless as the ueue in queue , why does he have to come to Benin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by COMPAQ(m): 12:22am On Jun 16, 2022
chatinent:
Omo. Nigeria and peddling false news tho.

It's a global problem!
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by irunoko(m): 12:32am On Jun 16, 2022
AngelicBeing:
More Ororo for your head, l concur with you sad
oyinbo women rarely sit and take domestic and emotional violence.they leave Immediately but even when neighbours have suggested she goes to the embassy after the pummeling and she didnt then it's obvious it's jazz

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Okunga: 12:39am On Jun 16, 2022
1Sharon:

Watch how they'll all come here and pretend they never believed it was juju to avoid looking stupid.

The 69 IQ is real. Most Nigerians are idiots.

To think you are smart makes you dumber bro. The smart ones don’t comment but look and swipe because your opinion in the midst of idiots automatically makes you an idiot.
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by ussv: 12:44am On Jun 16, 2022
If all bloggers are truthful, dem go hungry. Traffic would not be directed to their blog lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" / Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.