Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. (4482 Views)

Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? / After Many Years Of Searching, I've Finally Found My Spec. Here she is((photos)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
What is the level of your status, dat u should have mention before i typing here.
If u r a graduate,pls allow her be n focus front.no let ssce yansh n sex style confuse u!
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Goodnigga: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bros, I have been there but left the girl. Sending her to school hmm. Will you have the power to start monitoring her ways in school?
Secondly, what's your purpose in life, your purpose should determine who you wanna marry.For example, myself I am highly exposed, to tech , philosophy, sciences, religion, business, motivation, career & counselling etc with a global vision. What kind of woman do you think will be my supporting partner? I once had a non- degree holder, I almost jettisoned my destiny because of her then in 2018, was almost trying to marry her. But leaving her afterwards made me pursue my destiny, I am far richer now with greater accomplishments. As for marriage, I am marrying who will compliment the aforementioned qualities of mine. Find her wherever she is and marry her. Beauty fades, shapes do get distorted, but enlightenment, education and compatibility can NEVER be undermined.

Peace!

4 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by FahBuLous: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
aktem:
I'm in a state of dilemma right now, met this damsel few weeks ago...beautiful, endowed babe that ticks almost all the boxes for me.
Coupled wth the fact that I'm AS and She AA make me very happy cos I've dated many babes that I had to break up due to genotype issue. Few days ago, I realized she's an SSCE holder, Before I asked, I assumed she must have been to the University or Polytechnic because she communicates well in English, was a bit disappointed, I've always envisioned my future wife to be University/Polytechnic Graduate, I'm quite confused, don't really know what to do..
I don't want to leave this Babe cos I love her but this SSCE graduate issue is making me feel somehow.
Leave her for guys that can handle that she is an SSCE holder...

Ode ..

3 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Jayzx: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
zionmde:

Marry her and send her to a poly or college of education. If she is less than 23yrs then better

Let me tell you something, partners are very difficult to find and u can scarcely find one that can tick all ur boxes. Things have gone so bad now that if u find a decent girl, hold her tight
Best advice so far. Educational qualification shouldn't be a yardstick to determine your future partner. Peace of mind is the most important thing. Mind you there are educated ladies that are still illiterate out there. Choose wisely

2 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Kirkman: 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Marry her if she ticks all the qualities that you want in a woman. Then upgrade her to your desired specs by sending her to the university or polytechnic. Good girls are hard to find these days, I know wetin i dey tell you.
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Autobot05: 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
aktem:
I'm in a state of dilemma right now, met this damsel few weeks ago...beautiful, endowed babe that ticks almost all the boxes for me.
Coupled wth the fact that I'm AS and She AA make me very happy cos I've dated many babes that I had to break up due to genotype issue. Few days ago, I realized she's an SSCE holder, Before I asked, I assumed she must have been to the University or Polytechnic because she communicates well in English, was a bit disappointed, I've always envisioned my future wife to be University/Polytechnic Graduate, I'm quite confused, don't really know what to do..
I don't want to leave this Babe cos I love her but this SSCE graduate issue is making me feel somehow.

You’re not matured mentally
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Tboymessiah(m): 12:52am On Jun 17, 2022
AllBlack:

Oga do not let people preach love to you here because they will never be there when the inferiority complex issues start. When the knowledge gap issues start, when the lack of advancement in jobs and career start, when the communication gap start to show. This is 2022 oh. U wan dey carry babe wey u go dey explain everything for 10 times.
Even if na business she say she wan do, there are women who finished university and went into business too. You can never compare the two. They will never be equal.
abi you seff no go school? Because if you yourself actually went to school and saw the importance of higher education in a woman's life then you will not be here asking this question.
Na your pot, nobody go follow you carry am.

NasoLifeBe.

Civilization is not by Education, but by Exposure. U Gerrit.
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by AllBlack: 12:56am On Jun 17, 2022
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe.

Civilization is not by Education, but by Exposure. U Gerrit.

Na so the talk dey sweet but that is not my business anyways.

Kindly Face the OP with your opinions. I am not the one in need of them.

2 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by omolasho: 1:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Infatuation & Lust
There are bills to pay o
Inflation will continue to rise

2 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by imagrg(m): 4:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Then upgrade her like I did my late wife.
aktem:

I love her for real and I wish to marry her sef.
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by ITbomb(m): 6:54am On Jun 17, 2022
The only condition must be that she is skilled and not just buying and selling biz

Skill as in creativity
Fashion design
Catering
Event management
Make up
Even computer
Any other job that you use your brain to design concept and sell

Then encourage her to get a part time ND
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Frenzy01(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Think of your family.. Would you take an half educated woman home to meet them?!. Think of the sacrifices ur mama and papa do to send you go school... Chey nah SSCE woman you wan use repay them as a wife?. OP remember that to whom much is given much is expected

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Definition Of A Sexy Lady / When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.