Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. (4487 Views)

Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? / After Many Years Of Searching, I've Finally Found My Spec. Here she is((photos)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2022
Leave her. Better man go marry her.
Our mothers sef way no even finish secondary school, them still see better man way marry them. cool

2 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by zikter(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2022
aktem:
I'm in a state of dilemma right now, met this damsel few weeks ago...beautiful, endowed babe that ticks almost all the boxes for me.
Coupled wth the fact that I'm AS and She AA make me very happy cos I've dated many babes that I had to break up due to genotype issue. Few days ago, I realized she's an SSCE holder, Before I asked, I assumed she must have been to the University or Polytechnic because she communicates well in English, was a bit disappointed, I've always envisioned my future wife to be University/Polytechnic Graduate, I'm quite confused, don't really know what to do..
I don't want to leave this Babe cos I love her but this SSCE graduate issue is making me feel somehow.
Not all situations are same for everyone. Go for what you want. I have an uncle who at the time of his marriage was a university lecturer and he married to a secondary school leaver. Today, he is a professor, the same wife is a professor too. It all depends on what you people want and how you plan towards it.

5 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by zionmde: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2022
aktem:
I'm in a state of dilemma right now, met this damsel few weeks ago...beautiful, endowed babe that ticks almost all the boxes for me.
Coupled wth the fact that I'm AS and She AA make me very happy cos I've dated many babes that I had to break up due to genotype issue. Few days ago, I realized she's an SSCE holder, Before I asked, I assumed she must have been to the University or Polytechnic because she communicates well in English, was a bit disappointed, I've always envisioned my future wife to be University/Polytechnic Graduate, I'm quite confused, don't really know what to do..
I don't want to leave this Babe cos I love her but this SSCE graduate issue is making me feel somehow.
Marry her and send her to a poly or college of education. If she is less than 23yrs then better

Let me tell you something, partners are very difficult to find and u can scarcely find one that can tick all ur boxes. Things have gone so bad now that if u find a decent girl, hold her tight

2 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Sweetvie: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2022
AllBlack:

Oga do not let people preach love to you here because they will never be there when the inferiority complex issues start. When the knowledge gap issues start, when the lack of advancement in jobs and career start, when the communication gap start to show. This is 2022 oh. U wan dey carry babe wey u go dey explain everything for 10 times.
Even if na business she say she wan do, there are women who finished university and went into business too. You can never compare the two. They will never be equal.
abi you seff no go school? Because if you yourself actually went to school and saw the importance of higher education in a woman's life then you will not be here asking this question.
Na your pot, nobody go follow you carry am.
Guy not all SSCE holder are dumb like those ones you ve met... Yeah, education is important but ain't got anything to do with marriage... Most university graduate out there can't even defend wat they study...
Most with cv sef don't have work and you're talking about inferiority complex when a graduate is doing same business with SSCE holder... When they are working in a respectable organization that is where inferiority complex comes from, which is probably 20% unless you have connection And also maybe got opportunity to work abroad wit ur cert but apart from that guy forget it
Certificate got absolutely nothing with marriage....
Wen talking about business
To shock u most graduate can't even handle a business well,too much of pride or self confident b4 u know they close down
And you see a SSCE holder doing well putting more effort coz he/she knows they got no cert anywhere n the business is the only source...
Grammatical, most graduate can't even express themselves in simple english, that's where u hear school na scam
U can be very happy wit ur SSCE wife than the other way... They can be satisfied with little but ur graduate wife is smart that u can't cheat her
M not trying to say school is not good or something but that marriage got nothing with education. Just pray for good wife
Wife material not graduate wife.

6 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by tayo60(f): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2022
If you want her educated, then send her to school after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Nonexisting: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then her education shouldn't be an issue..Let someone more educated and good looking walk into your life and ask the same question for you...

You'd exactly know the worthlessness of your question.. undecided
Don't sweat that lady..if you are too bothered then let her be..
Would you have given this same advice to your fellow vaginarian if reverse was the case here? I just hate hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2022
Nonexisting:
Would you have given this same advice to your fellow vaginarian if reverse was the case here? I just hate hypocrisy.
Why not? lipsrsealed
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Nonexisting: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why not? lipsrsealed
Okay, I believe you.

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2022
Nonexisting:
Okay, I believe you.
Ok papi.. grin
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2022
Is she a lifelong learner? Education is not only within the four corners of a school.

Get her some online courses to start with and see if she's interested.

What business or job does is she involved in currently?

2 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by idu1(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2022
MadarasBlade:
Dont lower your standard @ op, you could always meet another educated and well brought up woman.
There are thousands of them around.

You are a bad human being.
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2022
idu1:

He typed the truth tho blunt.
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by yetunsbay(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2022
Lol op so funny.

Okay then,marry her and send her to higher institution

1 Like

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2022
aktem:
Instead you go leave wetin dem write for motor enter inside motor
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by MadarasBlade(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2022
idu1:

Okay, good human being.
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by SouthSouth1914: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Truvelisback:

Even if you have the skills and behavior, a degree is the foundation.

1 Like

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by bigcee(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
MadarasBlade:
Dont lower your standard @ op, you could always meet another educated and well brought up woman.
There are thousands of them around.
Standard? What standard? grin
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by idu1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Okay, good human being.

How many graduates knows their onion in this our current dispension?

Especially the females. How many can hold a reasonable conversation about their courses of studies in the university? How many knows Nigeria has 6 geopolitical zones?

2 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by MadarasBlade(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
idu1:

Especially the females. How many can hold a reason conversation about their course of study in the university? How many knows Nigeria has 6 geopolitical zones?

If women you know are dumb, then that is on you.

You can as well not send your daughters to school.
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by flames007(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
aktem:
Herein lies the problem of this generation, y'all always looking for perfection. The sad reality is, the girl that ticks all your boxes probably exists, but chances that you will ever find her - and even if you do, that she'll ever be interested in dating you - are very very low.

If you love her, you would hold that babe tight and do something about the areas of her life you don't like.
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by idu1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
MadarasBlade:

If women you know are dumb, then that is on you.

You can as well not send your daughters to school.

I'm just telling your dull skull to rate intelligence and brilliance over certificates.
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Truvelisback(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Even if you have the skills and behavior, a degree is the foundation.
Ur degree is useless without proper home training. A degree doesn't gauranty a successful marriage. Llove, wisdom, understanding and maturity does.

2 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by ogbuefi677(m): 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
aktem:
How many seconds e de take to complete University or polytechnic?
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by SouthSouth1914: 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Ur degree is useless without proper home training. A degree doesn't gauranty a successful marriage. Llove, wisdom, understanding and maturity does.

Please read my message again.

1 Like

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by falcon01: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
aktem:
you ain't gonna get someone like her.
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Daytrader1: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
aktem:

I love her for real and I wish to marry her sef.
Omo u no love am abeg no wyn yourself, true love is unconditional even if she be deaf and dumb if u love am u go marry am.

1 Like

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Xantel(f): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Train her
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Blue86(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
What you should be looking for is :
1. Is she smart
2. Is she wise
3. Is she homely
4. Is she gentle
5. Is she sensible.

Not CERTIFICATE qualifications, which can never give you peace in a relationship or marriage.

Do you understand?
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
This life no balance..
Wey me dey find semi-literate SSCE holder to make my baby mama..
After things wey I do and saw in Uni back then..
Me and a graduate Nigerian girl no get any serious thing oo..
Majority of them are woke and stupid Feminist.. I don't need two captains in my ship.. I need someone I would control totally..

If e pain you wey dey read my comments. Drink Sniper and die.

1 Like

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
idu1:

Especially the females. How many can hold a reason conversation about their course of study in the university? How many knows Nigeria has 6 geopolitical zones?

Bitter truth..
If you communicate with most female graduates in nigeria.. you would shake your head in disgust as an intellectual.. nothing in their brain.. na BBNAIJA OLOSHOs na em Dem Sabi..

A
Take a sample of 100 female graduates in Nigeria,ask Dem who is the Senate president of Nigeria currently and his state of origin..
90/100 of them would fail the question.. what it means is that they don't listen to news or read up at all..
Na iPhone and wig full their heads..

1 Like

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
After all I witnessed in the university and NYSC camp, I will never marry anything university or poly graduate

I don't know you but I would find you one day and buy you beer..

I dropped the same comment too..
You can scroll down to see it..

With what I saw in Uni and NYSC.. na better loyal illiterate I wan dey with..
No be me go settle for woke modern OLOSHO Feminist ..

1 Like

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by EngrXrix(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
aktem:

Upgrade her if you really like her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague / Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.