Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. (6235 Views)

Who Told Jws That Jesus Is The Arch Angel Michael? / Why Ukraine Calls On Michael The Arch Angel Instead Of Jesus / Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw74: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
I'm here for you today!
So mention the LIES that Jehovah's Witnesses are saying because if you and i disagree on doctrines it means one of us is lying and to cut the long story short present two out of all the sects you're referring to as "Christians" who are in AGREEMENT regarding doctrine! smiley

lost false jw mad max

yes, and my previous post shows that, the one lying is you:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2023
johnw74:

lost false jw mad max
yes, and my previous post shows that, the one lying is you:
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
The churches of Christendom could be likened to five individuals dressed the same way standing on the bridge at Oṣòdì all saying they know the way to Ìjẹ̀bú-Òde.
The first one said people should enter the bus going towards Yábà to Òyìngbò, the next said it's the bus going towards Àpápá, another said when people get to mile 2 they should face Badagry, another said they should face Orílé, still the fifth said people should face Abúlé-Ẹ̀gbá all these people dressed the same way and talking about how to get to Ìjẹ̀bú-Òde.

Jehovah's Witnesses could be likened to one man whose dress is different he holds a map in his hand to show people the direction to Ìjẹ̀bú-Òde in the map and saying all the five are wrong. So the five teamed up to criticize him but instead of them to use the map they're furiously accusing him.

You can't quote any scripture to back up what your religion is practicing as the authentic way of going about Christianity, Jehovah's Witnesses are using the Bible to teach people what they need to do as disciples of Christ and what will be the result in the society.

There are thousands of different religions all claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines, you can't point out a single sect and explain how their activities is in line with what the disciples of Christ were doing in the first century yet JWs who are doing it you say they are devils.

Ọmọ you can continue deceiving yourself at least any right thinking human should know what to do after reading our conversation today! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2023
johnw74:

u said that u can defeat 6 armed military combatants single handed
u said i am a pastor of a church
u said that i am oloodegbu
u said that i am emusan

So all the Jehovah's Witnesses on this planet are saying this or it's just argument between two persons: you and i? cheesy

Ọmọ you be confirmed mumu!

If you truly want to talk about the LIES of a religion it should be what all the members are teaching that's not yielding positive results in any society not your argument with just one member! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw74: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
The churches of Christendom could be likened to five individuals dressed the same way standing on the bridge at Oṣòdì all saying they know the way to Ìjẹ̀bú-Òde.
The first one said people should enter the bus going towards Yábà to Òyìngbò, the next said it's the bus going towards Àpápá, another said when people get to mile 2 they should face Badagry, another said they should face Orílé, still the fifth said people should face Abúlé-Ẹ̀gbá all these people dressed the same way and talking about how to get to Ìjẹ̀bú-Òde.

Ọmọ you can continue deceiving yourself at least any right thinking human should know what to do after reading our conversation today! smiley

lost false jw mad max

truly confused one, all of Christianity couldn't be likened to the garbage you said, you just can't stop lying.

Christendom. / (ˈkrɪsəndəm) / noun. the collective body of Christians throughout the world or throughout history. an obsolete word for Christianity.

and yes any right thinking man reading our conversation today should know what to do:
avoid the liar

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw74: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So all the Jehovah's Witnesses on this planet are saying this or it's just argument between two persons: you and i? cheesy
Ọmọ you be confirmed mumu!
If you truly want to talk about the LIES of a religion it should be what all the members are teaching that's not yielding positive results in any society not your argument with just one member! cheesy

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost false jw mad max

oh duh twister/liar, you said john 8:44 wasn't about you,
i showed that it certainly is:

you keep saying how you are all of the one line of thought, oh most dum one
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2023
johnw74:

truly confused one, all of Christianity couldn't be likened to the garbage you said,

Deeperlife, RCCG, Winners Chapel, MFM, Chosen, Apostolic Church, Methodist, Catholics, Anglican, Celestial, Cherubim and Seraphim, Foursquare, C.A.C., Synagogues, Christ Embassy and so on all are contradicting themselves yet they're claiming they belong to just one teacher "Jesus"

Oya point out one that's truly practicing what Jesus taught and how it's applicable in our society today! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2023
johnw74:

you keep saying how you are all of the one line of thought, oh most dum one

Mumu!

Jehovah's Witnesses throughout the earth are all of one line of thought regarding you who is not even known outside Nairaland or how to practice what Jesus taught? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw74: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Deeperlife, RCCG, Winners Chapel, MFM, Chosen, Apostolic Church, Methodist, Catholics, Anglican, Celestial, Cherubim and Seraphim, Foursquare, C.A.C., Synagogues, Christ Embassy and so on all are contradicting themselves yet they're claiming they belong to just one teacher "Jesus"
Oya point out one that's truly practicing what Jesus taught and how it's applicable in our society today! cheesy

lost false jw mad max

i don't belong to any of those orgs. you mentioned, confused one:

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw74: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Mumu!Jehovah's Witnesses throughout the earth are all of one line of thought regarding you who is not even known outside Nairaland or how to practice what Jesus taught? cheesy

lost false jw mad max

just your usual cheap nonsense and lies, of course:

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2023
johnw74:

i don't belong to any of those orgs. you mentioned, confused one:

So who are the CHRISTIANS you're defending on Nairaland?
Can you see who is a LIAR now?

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw74: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So who are the CHRISTIANS you're defending on Nairaland?
Can you see who is a LIAR now?

oh duh lost false jw mad max

i agree with some things Christians say here, and i don't agree with some things,
gee you so dum, aren't you, confused and blinded one:

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2023
johnw74:

i agree with some things Christians say here, and i don't agree with some things,

Stupid idiot! cheesy

Just as Traditionalists, Muslims, Buddhists and Hindus agree and disagree on religious topics.
So what makes you guys Christians that are supposed to have the same line of thought on what has to do with FAITH in God? John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Stupid idiot! cheesy
Just as Traditionalists, Muslims, Buddhists and Hindus agree and disagree on religious topics.
So what makes you guys Christians that are supposed to have the same line of thought on what has to do with FAITH in God? John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

lost false jw mad max

confused sewer mouthed gods people

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

lost false jw mad max

A delusion of grandeur is the false belief in one's own superiority, greatness, or intelligence. People experiencing delusions of grandeur do not just have high self-esteem; instead, they believe in their own greatness and importance even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2023
lost false jw mad max

you very disturbed, of course.

quote MaxinDHouse

Stupid idiot
Mumu
Oya
Ọmọ

end quote

you gods people love your sewer mouths, don't you,
almost as much as you love your lies:

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2023
Emusan:

God didn't claim. Stop this nonsense.
God actually created EVERYTHING according to the scripture.
So who actually did it?
Yes! because two DIFFERENT people can't claimed one thing.
Where did I talk about Trinity since our discussion started?
Definitely, you're afraid of something cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
The question is who actually carried out the activities? This is the question you're still dodging.
Prov 8 that your deluded brother is pointing you to, still shows that it was God Himself carrying out those activities.
No! The scripture described WHO actually carried out the activities.
God says HIS OWN HAND STRETCHED OUT THE HEAVENS,
So Jesus was holding God's hand to stretch out HEAVENS.
Well I'm expecting you quote the scripture.
See how demonic doctrines are destroying your life.
Of course I'm not above learning but you that you have attained the height of learning.
Where did the Son carry out a single creation activity?
I'll spell it out to you for the last time.

God said in OT books that he created everything with his own hands. You've brought verses on that already.

Same God stated at Hebrew 1:10 that his son who's Jesus created them...

Do you know what John, Paul and the writer of Hebrew concluded @ John 1:3, Colossians 1:16 and Hebrew 1:2 respectively?

Their conclusion was that "God created through Christ".

Everyone knows that Dangote produces cement. He can say it anywhere that he does.
He might not even visit the factory for a year and yet cements are being produced day by day.
If Dangote comes and gives credits to the production manager that he produces good cements, does that mean the manager is the real producer or owns the factory? No! He works for Dangote and uses Dangote's resources.
Thus, Dangote is the real producer of the cements.

Same with Christ, Jesus created according to God's instructions and he used God's resources.

God Is The Creator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The innovation is not his own instructions is from his father: the Grand Creator! John 5:30 wink

So far so good you haven't been able to point out just single thing Jesus created. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

This is John 5:30 "I cannot do a single thing of my own initiative. Just as I hear, I judge, and my judgment is righteous because I seek, not my own will, but the will of him who sent me." - NWT

The above shows this is not about creation but what Jesus did while on Earth. Jesus wasn't doing any judgement in Heaven.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2023
cornelboy:
I'll spell it out to you for the last time.

As you're spelling it out ensure you open that skull too

God said in OT books that he created everything with his own hands. You've brought verses on that already.

Which means God can't lie and different verses shows how God carried out the Creation activities.

Genesis where the first creation activities was recorded shows GOD SPOKE and IT WAS SO! God didn't command another Being.

Same God stated at Hebrew 1:10 that his son who's Jesus created them...

Yes! because They were both God and ONLY God can create. God is not a weak god who is not capable of creating things.

Do you know what John, Paul and the writer of Hebrew concluded @ John 1:3, Colossians 1:16 and Hebrew 1:2 respectively?

Yes! That Jesus is the Creator because without HIM(Jesus) NOT EVEN ONE THING WERE Created.

Their conclusion was that "God created through Christ".

Yes! But Genesis details how God created things by just a command directly to the THINGS CREATED and not to another BEING.

Prov 8 described how God Himself performed the creation work.

Everyone knows that Dangote produces cement. He can say it anywhere that he does.
He might not even visit the factory for a year and yet cements are being produced day by day.
If Dangote comes and gives credits to the production manager that he produces good cements, does that mean the manager is the real producer or owns the factory? No! He works for Dangote and uses Dangote's resources.
Thus, Dangote is the real producer of the cements.

I've thrashed this earlier.

If Dangote comes to and said you see those cement I'm the one who operates all the machines that produce them or there was a report that at the factory of Dangote cement, I saw how he(Dangote) operate the machines that produce the cement.

I guess you'll never doubt that Dangote didn't involve in the production of his cement neither will you conclude that Dangote assigned the work to another person.

Genesis said God issued all command to the things created and this was supported by Psalm 148:3, Rom 4:17, Heb 11:3

Same with Christ, Jesus created according to God's instructions and he used God's resources.

Which resources are you talking about when the scripture says God created the universe from nothing?

Can you provide just a single verse where this Jesus created single thing and the name of resources used?

Prov 8 shows how God carried out this operation.

Stop following the tradition of men and read Scripture for yourself.

God Is The Creator

I'm not disputing that the point so far is that Jesus is the Creator.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
Emusan:

So far so good you haven't been able to point out just single thing Jesus created. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

This is John 5:30 "I cannot do a single thing of my own initiative. Just as I hear, I judge, and my judgment is righteous because I seek, not my own will, but the will of him who sent me." - NWT

The above shows this is not about creation but what Jesus did while on Earth. Jesus wasn't doing any judgement in Heaven.

Your own PERSONAL opinion, he did not specify whether heaven or earth he can't do a single thing without orders from his father {John 5:30} otherwise all your quotations that has to do with him must be here on earth himself and his father are one {John 10:30} means he has the same line of thought with his heavenly father not that he is the same as his father! John 17:22

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
johnw47:
lost false jw mad max
you very disturbed, of course.
quote MaxinDHouse
Stupid idiot
Mumu
Oya
Ọmọ
end quote
you gods people love your sewer mouths, don't you,
almost as much as you love your lies:

Guy stop lying!
If you don't belong to any church then you're not a member of Christendom! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Your own PERSONAL opinion, he did not specify whether heaven or earth

When you have eyes to read and brain to understand.

It is stated clearly that it was ON EARTH

That's why I do tell you that, the day you can be able to distinguish from the scripture when Jesus became part of creation and when Jesus was not part of creation is the day your deliverance from Watchtower false doctrine begins.

he can't do a single thing without orders from his father {John 5:30}

You're right but only when He became part of the creation. grin cheesy cheesy

Then I challenge you to provide a single verse where any order was given to Him at Creation.

otherwise all your quotations that has to do with him must be here on earth himself and his father are one {John 10:30} means he has the same line of thought with his heavenly father not that he is the same as his father! John 17:22

I never said HE IS THE SAME AS HIS FATHER, or do I?

The point is, that statement in John 5:30 was about His mission on earth and there are many of such statement from Jesus in the scripture cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Emusan:

I never said HE IS THE SAME AS HIS FATHER, or do I?
Case closed!
Jehovah's Witnesses worship only the father who is God and father of Jesus as well as our God and father:

Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’” John 20:17 wink

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Case closed!

Case did not close because that's not the POV, is it?

Jehovah's Witnesses worship only the father who is God and father of Jesus as well as our God and father:

That's your cup of tea cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’” John 20:17 wink

Was this the instructions God given to Jesus at creation? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Till now you can't come up with one just verse where Jesus created one thing or where God gave Jesus command for creation. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
Emusan:

Case did not close because that's not the POV, is it?

That's your cup of tea cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Was this the instructions God given to Jesus at creation?

Till now you can't come up with one just verse where Jesus created one thing or where God gave Jesus command for creation.

Have you forgotten you said Jesus the word will not exist if God did not speak?
"The word (Jesus) is the first thing that came out of God's mouth"
Emusan,Do everything in heaven and earth owe their name to Jesus? (Emusan screenshot),9th August,2013.
grin grin grin cheesy

Psalms33:6,9
6 By The Word of LORD JEHOVAH the Heavens were made, and all his hosts by The Breath of his mouth.

9Because he spoke and they existed; he commanded and it was established"

Emusan ,What did Jesus create @ Proverbs 8:27 & Psalms 33:6,9?
Emusan WAILER loves MUMU exposure of his poor comprehension skills.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy gringrin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Janosky:

This Emusan loves his MUMU exposure of his poor comprehension skills.

I tell you! smiley

Someone said the father differs from the Son yet he wants to continue arguing blindly.

Ọmọ i don't have time for his nonsense! wink
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I tell you! smiley

Someone said the father differs from the Son yet he wants to continue arguing blindly.

Trinity GIBBERISH STOLE his ability to understand the holy scriptures.

Jehovah God explained to Job how He created man,Job38:1-7.
Yet, Trinitarians put their delusion in 3 deities
. grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Guy stop lying!
If you don't belong to any church then you're not a member of Christendom! wink

Job_15:12  Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

most confused and lost false jw mad max

they don't come any dummer than you false jw's, do they

of course The Church/The Body of Christ, are Christians saved by God's Grace, from many denominations and non denominational,
they are certainly not false accusers and habitual liars like u false jw's and the devil are:

Rev_12:10  Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 12:17am On Aug 17, 2023
Janosky:
Trinity GIBBERISH STOLE his ability to understand the holy scriptures.
Jehovah God explained to Job how He created man,Job38:1-7.
Yet, Trinitarians put their delusion in 3 deities. grin

lost fraud jw janosky

talk about delusion, u r forever loving to blaspheme and call Father and Son and Holy spirit 3 deities/3 gods:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

Rev 2:2 I know your deeds and your toil and perseverance, and that you cannot tolerate evil men, and you put to the test those who call themselves apostles, and they are not, and you found them to be false
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2023
Janosky:
Have you forgotten you said Jesus the word will not exist if God did not speak?

I never used the word "EXIST" stop lying for your god.

Emusan,Do everything in heaven and earth owe their name to Jesus? (Emusan screenshot),9th August,2013.
grin grin grin cheesy

How does this fault my claim? grin cheesy

When you don't know what to say, you begin to beat about the bush grin cheesy

Psalms:6,9
6 By The Word of LORD JEHOVAH the Heavens were made, and all his hosts by The Breath of his mouth.
9Because he spoke and they existed; he commanded and it was established"

That is the Creator Yahweh my God.

Emusan ,What did Jesus create @ Proverbs 8:27 & Psalms 33:6,9?

I've been asking you and your deluded brother this but keep dodging it only for you to turn the question back to me grin grin cheesy

Your mumu get grade grin grin grin grin

Emusan WAILER loves MUMU exposure of his poor comprehension skills.[/b] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy gringrin cheesy grin cheesy grin

So shameful that you people couldn't address just a single point of mine but just beating about the bush.

See the great JaNosense who has abandoned his brain in the Hall saying someone lack simple comprehension cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
I tell you! smiley

No dey hide always come straight cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Was the Father different from the Son the main point or who Created the Universe?

So far so good you haven't been able to point to a single verse where Jesus created anything. cheesy grin cheesy

The same nonsense time you've been having on this forum for how many years now cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Your tactics of running away won't work. cheesy
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2023
Emusan:

As you're spelling it out ensure you open that skull too

Which means God can't lie and different verses shows how God carried out the Creation activities.

Genesis where the first creation activities was recorded shows GOD SPOKE and IT WAS SO! God didn't command another Being.

Yes! because They were both God and ONLY God can create. God is not a weak god who is not capable of creating things.

Yes! That Jesus is the Creator because without HIM(Jesus) NOT EVEN ONE THING WERE Created.

Yes! But Genesis details how God created things by just a command directly to the THINGS CREATED and not to another BEING.

Prov 8 described how God Himself performed the creation work.

I've thrashed this earlier.

If Dangote comes to and said you see those cement I'm the one who operates all the machines that produce them or there was a report that at the factory of Dangote cement, I saw how he(Dangote) operate the machines that produce the cement.

I guess you'll never doubt that Dangote didn't involve in the production of his cement neither will you conclude that Dangote assigned the work to another person.

Genesis said God issued all command to the things created and this was supported by Psalm 148:3, Rom 4:17, Heb 11:3

Which resources are you talking about when the scripture says God created the universe from nothing?

Can you provide just a single verse where this Jesus created single thing and the name of resources used?

Prov 8 shows how God carried out this operation.

Stop following the tradition of men and read Scripture for yourself.

I'm not disputing that the point so far is that Jesus is the Creator.
Humans create too, so we're Gods and equal to God the Father.

Shalom
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
cornelboy:
Humans create too, so we're Gods and equal to God the Father.

SMILE....You people will not stop to amaze me

I know it's human (those mini gods in Warwick) that created your brain cheesy grin cheesy grin

I only demanded for just single verse where Jesus created anything for many days now no answer cheesy grin cheesy grin

Shalom

Shalomel!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Quotations Against Tithing By Reputable Men Of God / Chrismas Event Report In Your Area / The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.