Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. (6237 Views)

Who Told Jws That Jesus Is The Arch Angel Michael? / Why Ukraine Calls On Michael The Arch Angel Instead Of Jesus / Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
Emusan:

Understanding what? That Jesus is the Word of God cheesy grin cheesy grin
Not me that's what the scripture says!
That was the reason the scripture revealed that both The Word and God are Creator and not CREATORS cheesy grin cheesy
So when Jesus went back into heaven, he went back into God's mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
Emusan:

But Jesus is the Creator and no sons of God ever claimed that!

Can you quote where Jesus himself claimed he is the Creator? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
cornelboy:

You will hear lots of things from trinitarians! grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Emusan:

It's not Jesus but The Word of God.

Though the Word came into the world and was called Jesus.

I hope you understand?

Emusan post,9th August,2013.
"The word (Jesus) that PROCEEDED from God's mouth is the first thing in ALL creations"

[b] "The word Jesus Christ is a spirit @ Revelation 19:13 & Revelation 3:14 " the beginning (first) of the creation by God"
Emusan LYING Trinitarian grin grin grin cheesy
These Trinitarians, TUEH!!

SHAME ON YOU TRINITARIANS grin grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Their DECEIT is mind boggling
You can't ever be infected with Trinity virus when you reason on the holy scriptures.

It's a huge blessing to be set free from Trinity virus grin grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
Emusan:

But Jesus is the Creator and no sons of God ever claimed that! grin cheesy grin

You think God is like your 8 lying old men in Warwick cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

It's jargons to you because Watchtower has limited God to ordinary human being to you. God Na your mate grin cheesy grin

Emusan LIAR,na WA you Oooooo!
You Trinitarians that said the 2nd Person of your 3 Gods was ordinary human being in the flesh.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
Emusan:

I know you are dull and when your lies are exposed you switch gear to another lie.

How does this your screenshot disprove any of my points.

Yes! I repeat the Word of God is the first thing at the creation.

You haven't provided where I said THE WORD OF GOD was Created.n.

Olodo JaNosense

Emusan LIAR on damage control mode WAILING upandan grin grincheesy grin cheesy grin

"Yes! I repeat the Word of God is the first thing at the creation.....Because if God does not speak the Word (Jesus) would not COME OUT.." /APPEAR /EXIST.....
Emusan post,9th August,2013"

Psalms 33:6
"The LORD Jehovah merely spoke, and the heavens were created. He breathed the word, and all the stars were born"

John 17:7
Jesus said:
EVERYTHING I have is a gift from you (God his Father)"

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
Janosky:
You Trinitarians that said the 2nd Person of your 3 Gods was ordinary human being in the flesh.
grin grin grin grin

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

u forever loving to blaspheme and call Father and Son and Holy Spirit of the Bible: 3 God's

you will have your reward:

Rev_20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
Janosky:
grin grin grin grin

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

did trinitarians say: "the 2nd Person of 3 Gods was ordinary human being in the flesh"
give quotes, just a couple will do

you fraud jw's can never stop lying, can you, you are just like your father the devil:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:06am On Aug 20, 2023
cornelboy:

Oh

I.ask again what is wrong with that?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:08am On Aug 20, 2023
cornelboy:

Do Words go back into the mouth?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:12am On Aug 20, 2023
Janosky:

Their DECEIT is mind boggling
You can't ever be infected with Trinity virus when you reason on the holy scriptures.

It's a huge blessing to be set free from Trinity virus grin grin

Without an iota of doubt you jw people are clearly D"deceivers and liars as you and max always prove.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:15am On Aug 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Can you quote where Jesus himself claimed he is the Creator? cheesy

For you not to know this just proves that you are a devil who does not confess that Jesus is The Lord.

It is proven that both you and your jw legions are devils.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:48am On Aug 20, 2023
Emusan:

It's not Jesus but The Word of God.

Though the Word came into the world and was called Jesus.

I hope you understand?

I believe that is the same, since you confess that He was indeed referred to with The Name "Jesus"
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48am On Aug 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

For you not to know this just proves that you are a devil who does not confess that Jesus is The Lord. It is proven that both you and your jw legions are devils.
Devil guy, just answer the question:

MaxInDHouse:

Can you quote where Jesus himself claimed he is the Creator? smiley

Any architect could be employed to construct a house {Proverbs 8 30} but the real builder of the house is the employer of the architect who instructed him on what to do.

So if Jesus never claimed he is the Creator it means the initiative was never his own! John 5:30

Humble yourself and learn instead of going up and down calling everyone "devil devil" cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2023
Instead of quoting scriptures and arguing we'll just reason from the scriptures to help anyone willing to learn!

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

For you not to know this just proves that you are a devil who does not confess that Jesus is The Lord.

It is proven that both you and your jw legions are devils.

Oga, quote the holy scriptures & STOP ABUSING YOURSELF. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

So Adam and all other creatures that came into existence through the utterances of God are not Gods but God's creations and Jesus is the firstborn of all the creations all protruding from God's mouth! Colossians 1:15 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2023
Janosky:

Oga, quote the holy scriptures & STOP ABUSING YOURSELF. grin
Don't mind that novice whenever he's stuck that's when he accuses people of being devils!

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 8:09am On Aug 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hahahaha I'm shocked 😲
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Without an iota of doubt you jw people are clearly D"deceivers and liars as you and max always prove.
Sifia pain WAILER LYING on this public forum.

John 8:42 & Genesis 35:11
Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, because I came from God
and I am here. For I didn’t come on my own, but he sent me"

Genesis 35:11
God also said to him (Abraham), “I am God Almighty; Be fruitful and multiply; A nation and a multitude of nations shall come from you, And kings shall come from you"

Jesus Christ said he came from God, the same manner that a great nation came from Abraham.

God is the ancestor (Father) of Jesus ( the begotten son in heaven) just as Abraham is the ancestor (Father) of Israel.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I need to understand you guys clearly. You and Emusan.

If you say that Jesus was God word in God's mouth, definitely Jesus didn't exist at until he was born on earth.
So if Jesus didn't go back to God's mouth after ascension, it further proves that Jesus life started in Mary's womb.
In other words, you're saying that Jesus was created.

You guys are really belittling Jesus Christ who was a powerful spirit being in heaven before coming to earth by saying he was just a word in God's mouth. That's so dumb.
He even dropped his glory and was made a little lower than the angels, I.e he became man.
Jesus Christ had his own free will and was a distinct person from the Father.

John 17:18,24
[18]Just as you sent me into the world, I am sending them into the world.
[24]Father, I want these whom you have given me to be with me where I am. Then they can see all the glory you gave me because you loved me even before the world began!

How would you explain these above verses with your illogical interpretation 🤔🤔

2 Likes

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2023
cornelboy:

I need to understand you guys clearly. You and Emusan.

If you say that Jesus was God word in God's mouth, definitely Jesus didn't exist at until he was born on earth.

So if Jesus didn't go back to God's mouth after ascension, it further proves that Jesus life started in Mary's womb.
In other words, you're saying that Jesus was created.

That would be wrong because you do not appreciate that God Speaks!

And that obviously even before our existence, God had Spoken as proven by "John 8:42,/Proverbs 8:22-30. John 14:20.

And that for our own existence and our knowledge we came to know Him because God Spoke us into existence by His Speaking as you see in Genesis 1 to wit: "And God Said..."

And it is He Who is referred to as "The Lord God" as His introduction, in Genesis which after introduction, The Name changes to "The Lord". A Name no one bore except Him which He bore again when He came visiting as a man with The Name, Jesus Christ.

AND WE ALL CALL HIM THE LORD!

And so are there 2 "The Lord"?
No! Only One, The Lord.

And neither does anyone have this Name
Philippians 2:9
For this reason God raised him to the highest place above and gave him the name that is greater than any other name.

That Name is "'The Lord". Full Name, The Lord God!

Hence why we sing.

NO OTHER NAME (Don Moen)
No other name but the Name of Jesus
No other name but the Name of The Lord
No other name but the Name of Jesus
Is worthy of glory
And worthy of honor
And worthy of power
And all praise

And the hymn

ALL HAIL THE POWER

All hail the power of Jesus name, let angels prostrate fall
Bring forth the royal diadem and crown Him Lord of all
Bring forth the royal diadem and crown Him Lord of all

Now you understand why those demons were shouting when they saw Him in Luke 4:41

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That would be wrong because you do not appreciate that God Speaks!

And that obviously even before our existence, God had Spoken as proven by "John 8:42,/Proverbs 8:22-30. John 14:20.

And that for our own existence and our knowledge we came to know Him because God Spoke us into existence by His Speaking as you see in Genesis 1 to wit: "And God Said..."

And it is He Who is referred to as "The Lord God" as His introduction, in Genesis which after introduction, The Name changes to "The Lord". A Name no one bore except Him which He bore again when He came visiting as a man with The Name, Jesus Christ.

AND WE ALL CALL HIM THE LORD!

Psalms 84:11
Holman Christian Standard Bible
For the LORD God is a sun and shield. The LORD gives grace and glory; He does not withhold the good from those who live with integrity.

American Standard Version
For Jehovah God [/i]is a sun and a shield: [i]Jehovah will give grace and glory......"

Oga Speak, the evidence of Psalms 84:11 (Holman Christian Standard Bible and American Standard Version) says You are LYING & DECEIVING YOURSELF.

Oga Speak push aside him 2 other deities (Father & ghost) to position him Jesus as the lord God/the Lord.
Very dishonest fellow. grin grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2023
Janosky:

For the LORD God is a sun and shield. The LORD gives grace and glory; He does not withhold the good from those who live with integrity.

For Jehovah God [/i]is a sun and a shield: [i]Jehovah will give grace and glory......"

Oga Speak, the evidence of Psalms 84:11 (Holman Christian Standard Bible and American Standard Version) says You are LYING & DECEIVING YOURSELF.

Oga Speak komot him 2 other deities (Father & ghost) to position him Jesus as the lord God/the Lord.
Very dishonest fellow. grin grin

It is as if they gave a jw mad person a phone here. Nothing intelligible here nor does he know that his response connect to the issue. What a rabid jw dog. Vet abeg make una come off this dog.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2023
Janosky:

Sifia pain WAILER LYING on this public forum.

John 8:42 & Genesis 35:11
Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, because I came from God
and I am here. For I didn’t come on my own, but he sent me"

Genesis 35:11
God also said to him (Abraham), “I am God Almighty; Be fruitful and multiply; A nation and a multitude of nations shall come from you, And kings shall come from you"

Jesus Christ said he came from God, the same manner that a great nation came from Abraham.

God is the ancestor (Father) of Jesus ( the begotten son in heaven) just as Abraham is the ancestor (Father) of Israel.

You obviously don't know you have gone mad and that you are so mad that your responses are always off target. You need psychiatric hospital or vet hospital.o

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2023
cornelboy:

Is that what you read from the scripture?

I said this before, Watchtower has limited God to ordinary human that's why you people think God is just like a random human who exists just as human exists.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So Adam and all other creatures that came into existence through the utterances of God are not Gods but God's creations and Jesus is the firstborn of all the creations all protruding from God's mouth! Colossians 1:15 grin

See jw twisting and turning like serpents.

The issue is "do Words go back to the mouth".and not whether "Adam & other creatures are not Gods"..Change of Post

See how you prove that jws are devils by your twistings and change of posts?

You people are finished just like the the atheists and Catholics.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
I believe that is the same, since you confess that He was indeed referred to with The Name "Jesus"

When He was called with name Jesus, something has changed that's why the man Jesus wasn't on earth as God and the Creator.

I hope you understand.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2023
The guy that calls himself "DSpeaker" equates the holy scriptures of Psalms 84:11 with insanity.
Nah holy Bible PROVEN his LYING Oooo!

For Jehovah God [/i] is a sun and a shield:
Jehovah will give grace and glory......"

What exactly is causing DSpeaker sifia pains?
Psalms 84:11(ASV) Jehovah God is "Lord God" in other Bible Versions.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:44am On Aug 20, 2023
Emusan:

When He was called with name Jesus, something has changed that's why the man Jesus wasn't on earth as God and the Creator.

I hope you understand.

Respectfully, i do not subscribe to calling Him "a man" for He was not a man as proven by His Super and above man acts.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2023
Janosky:
Emusan LIAR on damage control mode WAILING upandan grin grincheesy grin cheesy grin

The only person doing damage control here is you because you haven't proved your case from the scripture. cheesy cheesy

Remember you claimed, God is the one who created the Heaven and not Jesus grin

"Yes! I repeat the Word of God is the first thing at the creation.....Because if God does not speak the Word (Jesus) would not COME OUT.." /APPEAR /EXIST.....
Emusan post,9th August,2013"
Psalms 33:6
"The LORD Jehovah merely spoke, and the heavens were created. He breathed the word, and all the stars were born"

Again, what does this have to do with my point?

Dull JaNosense.

John 17:7
Jesus said:
EVERYTHING I have is a gift from you (God his Father)"

John 17:7 "Now they have come [u]to know[Lu] that all the things you gave me are from you;

I know you don't have sense but try to pick your brain from Hall sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

The Spiritual Laws Of Life / Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos) / FREE! FREE!! FREE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.