Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. (6239 Views)

Who Told Jws That Jesus Is The Arch Angel Michael? / Why Ukraine Calls On Michael The Arch Angel Instead Of Jesus / Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
Emusan:

I never used the word "EXIST" stop lying for your god.

How does this fault my claim? grin cheesy

When you don't know what to say, you begin to beat about the bush grin cheesy

That is the Creator Yahweh my God.

I've been asking you and your deluded brother this but keep dodging it only for you to turn the question back to me grin grin cheesy

Your mumu get grade grin grin grin grin

So shameful that you people couldn't address just a single point of mine but just beating about the bush.

See the great JaNosense who has abandoned his brain in the Hall saying someone lack simple comprehension cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Emusan post :" because if God didn't speak, the word (Jesus) will not come out.....",
Emusan even quoted Ephesians 3:14-15 to buttress his point,on 9th August,2013.

If God didn't speak @Psalms 33:6 & Proverbs 8:27, Emusan will the heaven come out?

Trinity REMOVED your comprehension skills.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
johnw47:

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

talk about delusion, u r forever loving to blaspheme and call Father and Son and Holy spirit 3 deities/3 gods:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

Rev 2:2 I know your deeds and your toil and perseverance, and that you cannot tolerate evil men, and you put to the test those who call themselves apostles, and they are not, and you found them to be false

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Janosky:
Emusan post :" because if God didn't speak, the word (Jesus) will not come out.....",

Does that mean I say Jesus won't exist?

The lying liar JWs who lack comprehension.

You don't speak but your word is in you

If God didn't speak @Psalms 33:6 & Proverbs 8:27, Emusan will the heaven come out?

"Not COME OUT" olodo but "APPEAR" cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Why you still left your brain in the Hall. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Last last, Jesus is the Creator! I know you are pained with that but I must speak the truth to your dull and empty skull. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Emusan:

You don't speak but your word is in you

"Not COME OUT" olodo but "APPEAR" cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Why you still left your brain in the Hall.

Last last, Jesus is the Creator! I know you are pained with that but I must speak the truth to your dull and empty skull. cheesy grin cheesy
Emusan post:" because if God didn't speak, the word (Jesus) will not COME OUT...." grin grin

Emusan,
@ Psalms 33:6,if God didn't speak will the heaven APPEAR?

cheesy grin cheesy grincheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
Janosky:
Emusan post:" because if God didn't speak, the word (Jesus) will not COME OUT...." grin grin

So you haven't provided where I said the word does not exist.
Lying liar JWs.

Emusan,
@ Psalms 33:6,if God didn't speak will the heaven APPEAR?

Heaven won't APPEAR which means nothing will create Heaven.

Trinity REMOVED your comprehension skills. cheesy grin cheesy grincheesy grin cheesy

Hall has wiped away your Margot brain cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Emusan:

SMILE....You people will not stop to amaze me

I know it's human (those mini gods in Warwick) that created your brain cheesy grin cheesy grin

I only demanded for just single verse where Jesus created anything for many days now no answer cheesy grin cheesy grin

Shalomel!!!
Who's the son?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
cornelboy:

Humans create too, so we're Gods and equal to God the Father.
Shalom
Àbí o! smiley
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Janosky:
TUFIA pic.

lost fraud jw janosky

you people forever vomiting up your lies, aren't you

Pro_26:11  Like a dog that returns to its vomit Is a fool who repeats his folly

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Rev_20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
cornelboy:

Who's the son?

The Word of God who came into creation to redeem Human.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by achorladey: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Emusan:

No dey hide always come straight cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Was the Father different from the Son the main point or who Created the Universe?

So far so good you haven't been able to point to a single verse where Jesus created anything. cheesy grin cheesy

The same nonsense time you've been having on this forum for how many years now cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Your tactics of running away won't work. cheesy

Laughing to that part when he said he has no time for nonsense. grin grin grin grin grin

When another thread is created based on trinity. He will jump into it immediately. We know that was his religious organization selling point over the years of its existence yet many of their publications produced to debunk the trinity doctrine are now in bins and designated to be destroyed by their GODS who controls their thinking.

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by achorladey: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
Emusan:

The previous response you gave to that one I don't think he has assimilated it all yet. He will try looking for straw to hold on to like the other one who said he has no time for nonsense. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
Emusan:

I don't understand.
What do you mean by saying the son is the word of God?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Emusan:

So you haven't provided where I said the word does not exist.

Lying liar JWs.

Heaven won't APPEAR which means nothing will create Heaven.

Hall has wiped away your Margot brain cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Emusan post :" because if God didn't speak, the word (Jesus) will not COME OUT/APPEAR/EXIST....",

The moon COMES OUT/APPEAR, does that mean the moon doesn't exist?

Emusan Trinity REMOVED YOUR COMPREHENSION SKILLS.

Ozuo WOKE pro max cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
cornelboy:

Who's the son?
The same person he calls the father and it's the same as holy ghost! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
Emusan:

Emusan post,9th August,2013
" The Word (Jesus) that PROCEEDED from God's mouth is the FIRST THING IN ALL CREATION...."

The same way him fellow Trinitarian, John W said Jesus is a creature (in the screenshot).

Emusan no dey understand him own post because Trinity REMOVED his comprehension skills.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The same person he calls the father and it's the same as holy ghost! cheesy

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 12:20am On Aug 19, 2023
Janosky:
" The Word (Jesus) that PROCEEDED from God's mouth is the FIRST THING IN ALL CREATION...."
The same way him fellow Trinitarian, John W said Jesus is a creature (in the screenshot).
Emusan no dey understand him own post because Trinity REMOVED his comprehension skills.

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

talk about comprehension skills, you have none

i didn't say the Word is a creature, oh cannot comprehend, and lying false jw

wisdom/the Word of God always existed in God,
He came out of God, so not a created creature,
He had a beginning as a separate Person to God, He had a beginning in the flesh/as a Man, most dum and lying one

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, [u]for he is a liar and the father of lies.

if you fraud jw's didn't have your lies and your sewer mouths and your confusion
and your paranoia and your delusions of grandeur and your blindness etc etc etc.
you wouldn't have much at all, would you dum dum

and me and emusan are not the same person as paranoid lost false jw mad max
and you other false jw's believe being of the one line of thought

so don't expect him and i to see everything exactly the same way

you false jw's with the one line of thought all share in the lies and the paranoia and the delusions etc.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2023
Emusan:

Please,can u help me with 1k?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Please,can u help me with 1k?

Years 2023! beggy beggy again? embarassed
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Years 2023! beggy beggy again? embarassed

U only add 2 my problems
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2023
cornelboy:

I don't understand.
What do you mean by saying the son is the word of God?

Not what I say but what the scripture says cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Jesus is the Word of God.

Is it a lie?

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2023
Janosky:

I know you are dull and when your lies are exposed you switch gear to another lie.

How does this your screenshot disprove any of my points.

Yes! I repeat the Word of God is the first thing at the creation.

You haven't provided where I said THE WORD OF GOD was Created.

Olodo JaNosense cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Emusan:

Not what I say but what the scripture says cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Jesus is the Word of God.
Is it a lie?
So you just repeat that without understanding it?

Are you saying Jesus is the word in God's mouth?

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
cornelboy:

Yes i.say so, what is wrong with that?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
Emusan:

I only demanded for just single verse where Jesus created anything for many days now no answer cheesy grin cheesy grin.

I don't understand. Do you not know that it is Jesus Who created the earth at The Command of His Father, The Most High and He Who sits on the Throne?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
cornelboy:

Understanding what? That Jesus is the Word of God cheesy grin cheesy grin

Not me that's what the scripture says!

That was the reason the scripture revealed that both The Word and God are Creator and not CREATORS cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
I don't understand. Do you not know that it is Jesus Who created the earth at The Command of His Father, The Most High and He Who sits on the Throne?

It's not Jesus but The Word of God.

Though the Word came into the world and was called Jesus.

I hope you understand?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
cornelboy:

So you just repeat that without understanding it? Are you saying Jesus is the word in God's mouth?

Anything goes for trinity so far it's not about Jesus (who came from heaven) to be part of God's spirit sons (angels) who are in heaven! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Anything goes for trinity so far it's not about Jesus (who came from heaven) to be part of God's spirit sons (angels) who are in heaven! grin

See incoherent jargons.

Jesus came from heaven to be part of God's spirit sons who are in heaven cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

How does this even make sense to you?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
Emusan:

See incoherent jargons.
Jesus came from heaven to be part of God's spirit sons who are in heaven cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
How does this even make sense to you?

Jesus is God's son who came down from heaven and there are many spirit sons of God in heaven so he is one of them simple. All these jargons of God being father, son and at the same time holy ghost is what makes no practical sense! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus is God's son who came down from heaven and there are many spirit sons of God in heaven so he is one of them simple.

But Jesus is the Creator and no sons of God ever claimed that! grin cheesy grin

All these jargons of God being father, son and at the same time holy ghost is what makes no practical sense! wink

You think God is like your 8 lying old men in Warwick cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

It's jargons to you because Watchtower has limited God to ordinary human being to you. God Na your mate grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by cornelboy(f): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes i.say so, what is wrong with that?
Oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Screenshots -Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Now Anita Ebhodaghe!!! / Isaiah Prophesied Islam and Christians Accepting It / Love Dilemma ( Strictly For Born Again Christians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.