Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? (36306 Views)

Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) / 2023: Why Picking Wike As Atiku's Running Mate Will Help PDP / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Davigor: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
PDP has already lost the presidential election due to compromise picking okowa as VP, Atiku is not destiny for president he has fail already.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by richmote: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

You've said it all. When we tell people Peter Obi is the man to beat in the SS they think we are joking. I'm an Urhobo man and I can categorically say Okowa destroyed delta state.

No be those inferior roads when e scatter full everywhere, when people tk dey hail am road master? E think say na that one be the thing? Na only delta north and maybe ijaws nai go vote for am like this.

Urhobos will vote Peter Obi overwhelmingly. Isokos too. After all, we no see anything when e do for us despite the huge allocation and wealth delta state has!
Please speak for yourself only.

Urhobos will be voting for APC because of the DSP
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by donem: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dubembiafra:
and you also forgot that south south is also dominated by the south east
Ogar no vex can u explain this your statement further?
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by rolams(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Which population are you talking about? No region is more in population than the South East, and they will vote Obi wherever they are

That's the reason behind the choice. Obi, Biafra and insecurity are the major challenges If V.P is to be appointed from the South East.
Delta's population is more closer to that of Rivers.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by bobgentle: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
You act more than your words as a Second Class citizen of this nation always glorifying anything Fulani even after a Fulani man has ruled us for 8yrs yet a serial Fulani looser is about to be smuggled in by people like you .
am equally not a politician nor belong to any party or movement but am only a CONCERN FIRST CLASS CITIZEN as Divinely ordained hence I'll ALWAYS support my kind .
rolams:

You don't know what you are saying! Your brain is only attached to insult. Ordinary analysis you can't do. By the way, who told you I am a politician or affiliated to a political party? Many of you Obi followers may create more hatred for the man rather than selling him.

Reno Omokri has seen you guys all. You have nothing to offer than insult.

If you don't know how to give analysis base on reality, then stay off.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by donem: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Skyview01:
Atiku lost it already and Obi is partly responsible. Tinubu is the next president and he is not my candidate.

I see MC Oluomo as the Aviation Minister.

I see MC boys collecting owomida from aircrafts before take off.

I see lots of bullion vans in buordillon.

These I have seen!
Lol Minister of Transportation rather cheesy
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:
I must say ATIKUs chances are quite slim now .. seems Jagaban might just be next president
how! By picking masari another dead wood from the north
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by rolams(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
bobgentle:
You act more than your words as a Second Class citizen of this nation always glorifying anything Fulani even after a Fulani man has ruled us for 8yrs yet a serial Fulani looser is about to be smuggled in by people like you .
am equally not a politician not belong to any party or movement but am only a CONCERN FIRST CLASS CITIZEN as Divinely ordained hence I'll ALWAYS support my kind .

You talk more like a fool! Does my statement sound like a campaign to you? How many times will I tell you we are only analyzing the chances of each candidate? Do you have power to replace any of the candidates? Who amongst them is a saint?

They are only deceiving us that they are for the masses. Pls stop quoting me if you can't understand.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Duru009(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Relatively UNKNOWN okowa will be the biggest mistake PDP will make. Wike remaiins the best STRATEGY that CAN use to win the election.......
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by nnofaith: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
byteem:
A simple analysis..

Atiku needs south ss and major north to win he doesn't need southwest he has lost that already and has lost south east to obi already .. by going for okowa he is only guaranteed of delta in south south and even then he could loose that to Obi or tinubu .. okowa cannot deliver anything other than delta in south south. Atiku needs to have a tight game with wike and pdp but he has shown he can't be trusted.. so read the writing wike needs to port now if not he will go into political oblivion

Tinubu needs southwest / a part of north and a part of south south too win.. he doesn't need south east lost already to obi.. if he goes for a Christian Northernan he cuts atiku north votes by more than 40 Percent .. he will get sympathy votes from from south south with the right alignments he has south west..

Peter obi has south east part of south west . The voting youth and with the right alignment some part of the north..

Conclusion Atiku is out going for okowa but if tinubu goes for a Muslim north atiku wins

Tinubu stands a better chance if he goes for a Christian north .. but he might be deceived to go for a Muslim North if he does that he looses atiku wins

If atiku stays with okowa and tinubu goes for a Christian north and obi goes with kwankazo .. Obi could yet cause an upset.. but he needs the stars to allign and his oppnents to make mistakes which they seem to be doing.

Fingers crossed

Tinubu cannot go fo a xtian northerner, he would only do well in states like Taraba, Benue and plateau and winning the SS is not certain. Compared to going with a Muslim and winning states like Kano, Kaduna, Katsina , Sokoto etc al then huzzling for 25% in SS states. Get your strategies right don't be sentimental.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by bobgentle: 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
With Okowa as PDP VP aspirant Now openly known as the Judas of Southern NIGERIA BETRAYER it's a Clear DEFEAT for Serial Presidential election Loser in person of ATIKU to take a bow from politics next year after the general Election.

SEALED AND SIGNED
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by freshboi88: 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
If you like pick amadioha, me and my household, we vote Obi
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Foolishbuhari: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
richmote:

Please speak for yourself only.

Urhobos will be voting for APC because of the DSP

grin grin grin
Are you Urhobo? I am. Matter of fact, Omo-Agege is my uncle. For governor, yes we'll vote for him. Presidency? Nobody Wan use ear hear tifnubu! Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by skywalker240(m): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bravetunde:
Atiku has made the right decision.
A ss Igbo is a goal for him.
Apart from obi other ss and se people will vote pdp.
Atiku is also quite detribalised.
Theivenubu is the worst presidential candidate ever in Nigeria.

Theivenubu aka agbado and cassava
As A confirmed Son of Delta State, i can boldly tell you that Okowa or not, PDP strong hold or not, Atiku will loose Delta State woefully, and almost all SS. cap not
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by effido666: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
tunene66:

Who should Atiku have chosen o?
John wike
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by zionstaar75: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
rolams:

Wrong assertion! Atiku got it right. The south south has got more advantage over the south East due to insecurity, population and others. Wike that can cost Atiku lots of votes in the North.
both wike and okowa are bad products, PDP won't even come second in the election, adieu pdp
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Foolishbuhari: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bravetunde:

Atiku did not make any mistake.
Most people from Ss/se region will vote pdp not as a party but because atiku is quite detribalised and our Igbo brother is his vp.
The rest will gladly vote obi.
I doubt if that irritatin,derty,oldd theivenubu aka agbado and corn for the youth will get 1 percent vote from SS and se.
Even him know that's y he didn't take campaigning in ss/se seriously.

Peter Obi is the man to beat Bro. Most people from SS SE are enlightened voters for presidency oh no forget. Tifnubu isn't getting anything in the SS, especially delta state, bayelsa and rivers. But I'm telling you okowa is hated in Delta especially delta north and south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by ityP(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Advocate500:
if you remove hatred and tribal bigotry, you will be able to give a sound analysis that in tandem with reality.

Millions of igbos outside south east participate during voting process, are you saying that the opposition's who campaign and vote against Tinubu choice in Lagos do not count? People like us who are indigenous igbos in rivers state, our vote do not count? When you undermine the interests of igboman in the south east ,you have done that against millions of igbos in Nigeria, think better next time.

All these ones na English. If your region no fit give people maximum number of votes, why should they take you serious? You no dey see as thugs for Lagos dey show Una pepper for there? Wh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by nzeobi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
LegendHero:

PDP ignored the SE zone to choose someone from the SS and you said a vote for Obi is a wasted vote?

If I am from the SE, I will rather vote Obi and waste the vote than vote for Atiku who clearly showed our region is not important to him.

SE’ners should come out massively next year to vote Peter Obi as a statement to the rest of the country that the Igbos should not be taken for granted.

PDP votes in Abuja,lagos and many States have vanished.
Have you ever asked your self why PDP wins elections heavily in Igbo dominated parts of Lagos, Abuja and other cities.

1 Like

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Bravetunde: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
skywalker240:

As A confirmed Son of Delta State, i can boldly tell you that Okowa or not, PDP strong hold or not, Atiku will loose Delta State woefully, and almost all SS. cap not
Which atiku will lose ss, grin cheesy grin cheesy
Ss and se is for atiku and obi to share.
So if he lose ss apart from obi who else will ss vote.
You mean we should vote a we'll known irritatin,theivee and old drugg addictt.
Ss and se is locked down for atiku and obi
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by nzeobi(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Yes, Okowa is Ibo and from South south. That way, Atiku can get votes from both regions. Atiku will win NE and get substantial votes in NW and NC.

Atiku can't win Bornu and yobe and he will still struggle in Bauchi and gombe

1 Like

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by simongonner: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
LegendHero:

PDP ignored the SE zone to choose someone from the SS and you said a vote for Obi is a wasted vote?

If I am from the SE, I will rather vote Obi and waste the vote than vote for Atiku who clearly showed our region is not important to him.

SE’ners should come out massively next year to vote Peter Obi as a statement to the rest of the country that the Igbos should not be taken for granted.

am from the North, some of us dey Una back...Southern Kaduna is for PO.. you guys should make sure you create more Awareness and sensitize the old and young in the East to come out and vote .

2 Likes

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Foolishbuhari: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
shantti:

Any Delta north who doesn't vote for Peter obi lacks conscience

Well, he's their son so they may vote for him out of sympathy. But you see the rest, no wahala we dey wait for am. I dey relocate to ughelli by month end. Ughelli and warri must be Obi-dient!

2 Likes

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by nzeobi(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
spafu:
Thank you Atiku for making the chances of Peter Obi even brighter. Now we can be sure of getting Rivers votes, with Wike out of the ticket completely.
I am a PDP member, but in 2023, I am not voting party but individuals, and the individuals that will get my votes are those who have demonstrated their capacity to do a better job in getting our constituencies, states and country out of the woods.
OBI has already proven himself so, he is my presidential candidate, now I will scout for others.
And for those who are saying that Labour party has no presence in several states, we must prove to them that the choice of the people is the most important presence needed to win an election, and not structures.

Any body telling you Peter Obi is only popular on social media is decieving himself.
What structure did buhari have in 2011 when he pulled 11 million votes

1 Like

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Most people on NL don't understand politics.

One thing is sure, hunger would make you sell your birthright for a plate of meal today , Then face the consequences tmrw.
JACOB V ESAU

I see people saying saying okowa is a wrong choice. You all wrong, "because a snake moves quietly does not mean it's not dangerous".
Hope y'all know okowa contested local government elections in 1999 and was in the same caucus as ibori. As a state governor with a bit of Igbo blood , he has finance to activate grass root supporters in south east. Asaba is close to Onitsha, he can pull strings. Grass Roots voters relies on traditional rulers , village chiefs and youth leaders who would act as influencers For obi and ifeanyi.

The SS is on lockdown for pdp already,wike would never betray pdp in Rivers , he would do his job and would be compensated.
The sitting governor's would activate grassroot support groups, who would mobilize voters.

I keep telling people that the voters that would determine the outcome of any election in Nigeria are not on social media. The market women , local traders, people trying to survive would all listen to their pockets.

The game plan pdp has, is to sell ifeanyi okowa to south east as their son and It would work. I know you would say peter obi would lock South east votes , but its a lie. The voters at the grassroot who are not active internet users would vote with their pockets in mind. Ifeanyi okowa needs only a reasonable fraction of the south east votes. Apc north and southwest package won't sell in the east.

peter obi slogan "WE NO DEY GIVE SHISHI". would work against him, campaign needs funding. At the grassroot level , locals would swing in the direction of their stomach compass(any where bele face). The traditional rulers and youth leaders would mobilize the locals in the direction of the highest bidder.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by effido666: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nnamnugochi:
H.E. Atiku has lost it already. He jettisoned the committee's report to do his bidding showing how he will choose to work without input from others especially other arms of government.

H.E. Okowa betrayed other southern governors to become VP. He will also be betrayed. Rivers will vote PDP as governor but will split their votes for APC and Labour Party for the presidential seat.

The Southern governors' forum declaration will stand. To overcome this, he would had been picked H.E. Wike as VP. Gov Wike has been the backbone of PDP supporting all court cases and also stoutly opposing the federal government.

He will be silent now and concentrate on how to win his home state for governor.
let's call a spade a spade ......Okowa is not a good force for Atiku......period !

1 Like

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Foolishbuhari: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Adexxi:
Obi is similar to small yansh dey shake ..Now I see why most Yorubas do abuse ibos , just ignorant set of people

Even when you can boldly see it written that I'm not igbo, you still dey cap odoyo for here. This is a no tribalism zone Bro, so kindly fvvck off!
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by komekn(m): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bravetunde:
Atiku has made the right decision.
A ss Igbo is a goal for him.
Apart from obi other ss and se people will vote pdp.
Atiku is also quite detribalised.
Theivenubu is the worst presidential candidate ever in Nigeria.

Theivenubu aka agbado and cassava

Okowa is not Igbo get your facts right.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by IDIOTmoderators: 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nnamnugochi:
H.E. Atiku has lost it already. He jettisoned the committee's report to do his bidding showing how he will choose to work without input from others especially other arms of government.

H.E. Okowa betrayed other southern governors to become VP. He will also be betrayed. Rivers will vote PDP as governor but will split their votes for APC and Labour Party for the presidential seat.

The Southern governors' forum declaration will stand. To overcome this, he would had been picked H.E. Wike as VP. Gov Wike has been the backbone of PDP supporting all court cases and also stoutly opposing the federal government.

He will be silent now and concentrate on how to win his home state for governor.
Which one is betrayal again? How is he a betrayal? Do you know what the meaning of Betrayal? Una go just open mouth waaaa no reasoning. Na wah o.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Foolishbuhari: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
skywalker240:

Dem no Wan gree hear us. We dey wait them no wahala
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Adexxi(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Gbenu soun joor . Dindirin
Foolishbuhari:

Even when you can boldly see it written that I'm not igbo, you still dey cap odoyo for here. This is a no tribalism zone Bro, so kindly fvvck off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki & Oshiomole Attends Event Together In Edo (pic / Saraki, Atiku, Secondus, Obi, PDP Chieftains Plot Buhari's Oust In Dubai - Punch / Appeal Court Ask INEC To Include Rivers APC On Ballot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.