Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? (36343 Views)

Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) / 2023: Why Picking Wike As Atiku's Running Mate Will Help PDP / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by SimplePlan34: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
For me I think yes but I also think in no time in the history of Nigeria has the Igbo ppl been more important. Just dat they always tow the part of political isolation. If Peter Obi had not defected to another party it would have been a walk in the park for PDP. But it's now a Obi is emerging now of all times. Do I agree Obi is a better candidate than those 2 thrives yes. But can Obi win an election at this stage certainly not. The east must decide if they are willing to Tolerate a Jagaban presidency. They have that decision to make. This would have been the biggest payback to we the Yorubas during Jonathan time. Yes I am Yoruba. And I think the statement is far bigger if Atiku wins because the south would understand we need each other and we must work together. The idea of going it alone will only islamize the country. Some elements in Yoruba land feel they don't need the south just Rob hands with the north and they would get what they want. This part the Igbos are taken will lead to their cataclysmic destruction not just them but they would drag all southerners with them. Now Yoruba Christians are been bullied to succumb to a Tinubu presidency. I sha hope they know what a Tinubu presidency is to them. Agberos go get mouth oo multiple taxation. Shea Na una get Lagos and Abuja. Oya Na as una say impatience Na una name make we see.

1 Like

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by hopexter(m): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
tunene66:

So do u expect Atiku to pick his VP from SW or the North?
Remember he needs someone for the post of VP before his nomination can be accepted by INEC

Picking the governor of Enugu should have been better with more chances to get more South Eastern votes who are core PDP members. Okowa has already lost Delta to APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by frowland(m): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Adexxi:
Then your vote is a waste , a vote for Peter Obi is a waste. SE people are just ignorant of politics

Anyone from SE that line up to vote a Fulani man (again!) no matter how deceptively innocent he appears is worst than a blasphemer and must be dragged to a nearby market square and stoned to smithereens.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Fiscus105(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
LegendHero:

PDP ignored the SE zone to choose someone from the SS and you said a vote for Obi is a wasted vote?

If I am from the SE, I will rather vote Obi and waste the vote than vote for Atiku who clearly showed our region is not important to him.

SE’ners should come out massively next year to vote Peter Obi as a statement to the rest of the country that the Igbos should not be taken for granted.

Meanwhile, after casting ur vote for obvious waste, you must prepare not to wail for another entire 8 years over marginalisation ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by kamiyurl: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
oh well , i personally think is a good idea for a president that wants a subordinate he can control with his kabal being in charge of all decisions made. wike we have not agreed to decisions that deny his region, so kudos to the next vice president that would have no option but be mute and gathering money hoping to be president one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by swissgoldenpro2: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Different people with different opinions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by ecomalchemist(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Na Only God Sabi that one...
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by tibatobi: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nigerans like deceiving themselves,is inec independent?I know u will say yes but na there ur mumu start
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Rainbow219(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Good and wise choice. Northerners hate wike so much but this OKOWA is better choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Dubembiafra: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
rolams:

Wrong Opinion! Atiku got it right. The south south has got more advantage over the south East due to insecurity, population and others. Wike that can cost Atiku lots of votes in the North.
and you also forgot that south south is also dominated by the south east

1 Like

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
NOPE.
Tinubu is the next president.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Lovelife433(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Atiku is on his own with dis slowpoke as a running mate.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by WarriAproko: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
They have played themselves into BAT hand. A weak hand. Okowa is follow follow. BAT already got SW locked to the bag. KKK state almost on the bag. Borno on d bag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Vertraulichkeit: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
You deserve a resounding slap citing your double standard as follows: H.E. Atiku has lost it already. . . "H.E. Okowa betrayed other southern governors to become VP." To overcome this, "he would had been picked H.E. Wike as VP."

So, if Wike had emerged a VP candidate, that would not have amounted to betrayal to the South, but amount to betrayal because another person did. Lol.

1 Like

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Gabriel246: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=DipWire post=113859467]

Obi is our son and brother. Let us worry about our votes. Atiku and Okowa will never win ordinary Delta state [/who told you that]

1 Like

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by DipWire: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
APCnaPDP:

You are overestimating Obi. Relax. I thought Okowa was Ibo

No matter the tribe Okowa comes from, where's the charisma ?
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Atiku lost it already.!

Obi is partly responsible!.

I see Tinubu as the next president and he is not even my candidate.

I see MC Oluomo as the Aviation Minister.

I see MC boys in the airport collecting owo load from pilots at MMA.

I see MC boys collecting owomida from aircrafts before take off.

I see lots of bullion vans in buordillon on stand bye

These I have seen!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by SpecialEdition: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
South East voted PDP and PDP betrayed them. Wike held PDP together and Atiku came and scattered everything. Let's watch how long Wike will hold his peace.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Temptee101(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Even if atiku is paired with Mohammad, he's going nowhere

We can't continue to recycle old thieves and expect the country to move forward

Peter Obi is the man to put things right again

Vote Peter Obi
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by rolams(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
bobgentle:
how may votes did your glorified serial presidential election Loser got from the north in 2019 compared to what he had from the south always learn to be a hard fighter FIRST CLASS CITIZEN and not a perpetual SECOND CLASS CITIZEN as the Fulani tradition has customized most Nigerians to be.

You don't know what you are saying! Your brain is only attached to insult. Ordinary analysis you can't do. By the way, who told you I am a politician or affiliated to a political party? Many of you Obi followers may create more hatred for the man rather than selling him.

Reno Omokri has seen you guys all. You have nothing to offer than insult.

If you don't know how to give analysis base on reality, then stay off.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by ScamHunter: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
DipWire:

We are SS. And we hate betrayal. We expect Atiku to pick anyone but not Okowa. Mind you, I hail from his side. We will vote Obi. He is a traitor. And we don't betray in the SS
How is Okowa a traitor?
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by gift2xl: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
They have nothing to offer, PDP and APC anthem is "continue looting"
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by StarGraphicX: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
DipWire:

Okowa can never win south east or south south votes over Peter Obi. Never.

It is a case of the stars aligning for Obi to win by confusing the others to make errors. Tinub will make a VP error. As Atiku has done

Atiku just made the greatest political blunder in his political career. Udom Donald Duke are there, he went to pick who is popular as a traitor. You folks don't know how SS hates betrayal. He isn't winning jack. Not even the votes in Delta state

I congratulate Peter Obi and all Ndigbo worldwide. The election is Obi's own to lose
Does Igbos not want Biafra again? And already clamoring to provide a president of a country they call zoo

angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Emekaterry: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Okowa is better than that wike who is full of himself.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by deluxecad(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
NO
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Walllee: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
rolams:

Wrong Opinion! Atiku got it right. The south south has got more advantage over the south East due to insecurity, population and others. Wike that can cost Atiku lots of votes in the North.
You think South South is a single ethnic group that will vote in one direction?,or do you think the whole of South South is bigger than South Easth plus other igbos residing in other states of the federation.You very funny my man

3 Likes

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by buckeyemedia: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:
I must say ATIKUs chances are quite slim now .. seems Jagaban might just be next president
With Muslim Muslim ticket?
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by leye4u: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
The only candidate that will win is the one with Peter as his first name
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by buckeyemedia: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Walllee:

You think South South is a single ethnic group that will vote in one direction?,or do you think the whole of South South is bigger than South Easth plus other igbos residing in other states of the federation.You very funny my man
Go & vote for The Labor Party.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Izzydeprince: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
PDP has taken wise decision by not fielding (Wicked) Wike. This man lacks decorum and talks and acts like one high on drug. The cult mentality he is using to run Rivers is not what required at the centre, because APC government has to divided the country that what is required now is a team that will heal the wound and reunite the country.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) / Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? / Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.