Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? (36344 Views)

Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) / 2023: Why Picking Wike As Atiku's Running Mate Will Help PDP / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by rolams(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
NetValueFX:

Lol ... Half of the people in South South is from South East so keep calm and be Obidient.

Obi owns the region. PDP is only trying to get more votes than APC to support the Northern vote from there.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by rolams(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
zionstaar75:
both wike and okowa are bad products, PDP won't even come second in the election, adieu pdp

I don't think so ooo, the Northerners are desperate to hold on to power. I have been seeing their body language.

1 Like

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by rolams(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=Ballack1 post=113864500][/quote]

They are not overrated. But only got some underage and more foreigners to help them.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by splashbaby(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
franchasofficia:
Igbos don't have scanty vote, say what you know.

Out of the 16million voters in Southwest, Igbos make up at least 2million of them.

Out of the 12million voters in Southsouth, Igbos make up at least 2million of them.

If you add Igbo voters in all the remaining 3 geopolitical zones, you will realize that Igbos are the only single tribe with the highest voting power spread across the 6 geopolitical zones of Nigeria.

If you doubt, speak to anyone working with INEC central voter register.
I doubt your figures of 2 million, they are much though... Those Igbo votes across other state weakens the South East even further. It doesn't make any impact in those state, they can't out maneuver the indigenes of those state in any significant political position or descion and still the state that won election is counted for the region...

Yet in terms of numbers, Igbos are counted for those region with electoral power in the scheme of thing and political relevance, so this frustration goes in an unending circles. Unless Igbos decides to come home and register to shore up the numbers and use it as an advantage. Right now it's a huge disadvantage.

Those voters of Igbo origin is needed in the South East so that the region is better positioned with numbers first, else no serious politician will like to align with a liability. You should understand this at least.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by laughitall(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
spafu:
Thank you Atiku for making the chances of Peter Obi even brighter. Now we can be sure of getting Rivers votes, with Wike out of the ticket completely.
I am a PDP member, but in 2023, I am not voting party but individuals, and the individuals that will get my votes are those who have demonstrated their capacity to do a better job in getting our constituencies, states and country out of the woods.
OBI has already proven himself so, he is my presidential candidate, now I will scout for others.
And for those who are saying that Labour party has no presence in several states, we must prove to them that the choice of the people is the most important presence needed to win an election, and not structures.
which people .. igbo people .. just speak for yourself
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Kwestionair: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
splashbaby:
You can't make sense with insults... SouthEast region has the lowest registered voters in Nigeria, this is fact. No matter how Una run kitatakita reach to get PVCS, that number will just change a Little and that's all. Whatever number you add will only swear the voters number in other region because most Igbos will register elsewhere which make the South East voting power even weaker.

Do you think the Hausas and Yorubas are foolish going back to their home town to register and vote. This is the reason they are politically more advanced than the Igbos. How I wish they inform their people to go back home and register to vote, the region would have had a strong political values...

Right now the South East do not have any political values. They are the least most important. This is what you all should have done instead of shouting OBI up and down. OBI obviously put you guys at disadvantage because your voting pattern can be predicted. Now it's obvious no Igbo man will smell the Presidency anytime soon. OBI should have remained in PDP and Jejely take the VP slot and develop from their and see what the future holds. But Igbos rejected the post of VP, a position they have not even attained before in the Fourth Republic. Igbos have a better chance at PDP and APC than in any other parties.

Meanwhile no dey insult person old enough to father you... He get reason why ooo

Which Hausas and Yoruba are going back to their region to vote? You people just type anything you feel online, like I said, keep massaging your ego. If you had said igbos do not register to vote because they do not believe in the Nigerian system even till today, although they are trying to come out now because of Peter Obi even though you want to analyze poverty that the other 2 will give you, it’s ok. We are in this together.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Ojemedad: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
DipWire:

Rivers is a strong ground. PDP has lost atleast 5 Million votes across all south south states by this action.

The bulk of the votes that brought Okowa to power was not political popularity but Apathy from major tribes in Delta that said they wanted his side to rule for ethnic balancing which he betrayed on the way out on the state level. And is now betraying on the federal level too

Okowa can never win south east or south south votes over Peter Obi. Never.

It is a case of the stars aligning for Obi to win by confusing the others to make errors. Tinub will make a VP error. As Atiku has done

Atiku just made the greatest political blunder in his political career. Udom Donald Duke are there, he went to pick who is popular as a traitor. You folks don't know how SS hates betrayal. He isn't winning jack. Not even the votes in Delta state

I congratulate Peter Obi and all Ndigbo worldwide. The election is Obi's own to lose
100% true, PDP lost this one again. Okowa cant win Delta state, never

3 Likes

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Elramino(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Very correct he would have picked Wike instead he went for a wrong choice.
I intending voting for him but because of this i reather vote peter obi.

2 Likes

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Ray333(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
I for one think Okowa has little effect on the ticket.
Come to think of it who would we rather have?
Controversial Wike who Atiku knows he cannot control in case they win? Or a simple quite person whom he can easily do as he pleases with.
Mind you he remembers what he did to OBJ and wouldn't want same for himself.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by optimisticage(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
I don't understand, your quote "we don't are SS, we hate betrayal" all politicians feed on betrayal. And speak for yourself. U will vote Obi. The expectations of a messiah u guys are demanding from Obi will even kill him before his time. As if he is not from PDP. Old wine in a new bottle
DipWire:

We are SS. And we hate betrayal. We expect Atiku to pick anyone but not Okowa. Mind you, I hail from his side. We will vote Obi. He is a traitor. And we don't betray in the SS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by splashbaby(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Kwestionair:

Which Hausas and Yoruba are going back to their region to vote? You people just type anything you feel online, like I said, keep massaging your ego. If you had said igbos do not register to vote because they do not believe in the Nigerian system even till today, although they are trying to come out now because of Peter Obi even though you want to analyze poverty that the other 2 will give you, it’s ok. We are in this together.

Obi will give poverty as well because he's part of them...if you like believe it or not, you would have seen many Ekiti and Osun Indegenes running back home to vote. If you struggle to understand this simple analogy then I can't help you.

Here is it again. Igbos are busy running kitakata to register to vote fine and good, but still they can't outnumber the numbers of those indegenous people of the state during voting, unless if they have the same interest which I doubt.

Many of those state are politically sophisticated than the influences of the Igbos, especially when they come with threat and the Biafra mantra.

Igbos are running all over the place in Lagos to register to vote and not in the South East. Those voters registered in Lagos will count for Lagos state, yet the Indegenes will defeat any Igbo's interest if it doesn't align with those of the larger population.

If Igbos have registered in their region, they won't be the least region with least voters register and they have a better chance with their numbers to form the right alliance. The South West is using voters register of all people living within the region to negotiate power and the right alliance. Shey the thing Don make small sense to you.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Mrnairalandd: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
DipWire:

Rivers is a strong ground. PDP has lost atleast 5 Million votes across all south south states by this action.

The bulk of the votes that brought Okowa to power was not political popularity but Apathy from major tribes in Delta that said they wanted his side to rule for ethnic balancing which he betrayed on the way out on the state level. And is now betraying on the federal level too

Okowa can never win south east or south south votes over Peter Obi. Never.

It is a case of the stars aligning for Obi to win by confusing the others to make errors. Tinub will make a VP error. As Atiku has done

Atiku just made the greatest political blunder in his political career. Udom Donald Duke are there, he went to pick who is popular as a traitor. You folks don't know how SS hates betrayal. He isn't winning jack. Not even the votes in Delta state

I congratulate Peter Obi and all Ndigbo worldwide. The election is Obi's own to lose

If South South hate betrayers, then what are they doing with the south East people whose gene is imbedded in perfidy

1 Like

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by zionstaar75: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
rolams:

I don't think so ooo, the Northerners are desperate to hold on to power. I have been seeing their body language.
story!no southerner will vote for atiku(because of obi and tinubu effects)apc will win borno,yobe,katsina, kwara and kogi and will share the rest with pdp and nnpp.i believe this is a great chance for Peter obi.he"ll win heavily in South East and South South. If he gets 25% in all 19 northern states he has a realistic chance
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Whisk(m): 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
PDP has taken a good decision and they are back on course. Sailing smoothly.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by rolams(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
zionstaar75:
story!no southerner will vote for atiku(because of obi and tinubu effects)apc will win borno,yobe,katsina, kwara and kogi and will share the rest with pdp and nnpp.i believe this is a great chance for Peter obi.he"ll win heavily in South East and South South. If he gets 25% in all 19 northern states he has a realistic chance

The calculation of 25% in the north hmm! It is unrealistic with Labour party oo. Again who is the running mate of Obi? This matters a lot. A formidable youth from the North will be better to boost Obi's chance.

There is no way Atiku won't get vote from Southern part of the country. He can't get zero vote. There will always be Judas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by micflo28(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Imagine Tinubu taking Ganduje, is Nigeria ready to nurse two dying old men to their grave.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Bravetunde: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Diligent1:

Ingrate, your people are everywhere in Lagos freely without disturbances
I'm ijaw and we are the richest tribe in Nigeria.
Finally Lagos is a no man's land.
Even theivenubu is not from your self aclaimed Lagos.
Finally it seems you yorutbas are now fighting ss/Se because of PVC.
Just remember say una no get streghntt oo and Sabi fearr grin cheesy grin cheesy
I don't want to hear egbamiooo as you people run away as usual.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by NairaMaster1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
nnofaith:
I beg to differ, Apc will take Kwara, Kogi, Niger and Nassarawa comfortably will only struggle in Benue and Plateau. But with the realignment taking place in Benue, who knows they might take Benue too.

I guess you don't know Nasarawa. The only free and fair election in Nasarawa was 1999. You don't even know anywhere in NC other than Kwara and possibly Kogi where you pass through to Abuja.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by NairaMaster1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
stacyadams:

South east is worse

I swear.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Diligent1(f): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bravetunde:

I'm ijaw and we are the richest tribe in Nigeria.
Finally Lagos is a no man's land.
Even theivenubu is not from your self aclaimed Lagos.
Finally it seems you yorutbas are now fighting ss/Se because of PVC.
Just remember say una no get streghntt oo and Sabi fearr grin cheesy grin cheesy
I don't want to hear egbamiooo as you people run away as usual.
Ijaw? no wonder case closed
Na army day treat una case
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by saintruky(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Atiku pick d wrongest candidate...
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by marsup: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
No
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by DipWire: 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mrnairalandd:

If South South hate betrayers, then what are they doing with the south East people whose gene is imbedded in perfidy

South South and South East relationship is our private affair. Get lost
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by mrvictornews: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by DipWire: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
ttmax09:
First of all I'm from the SW and the odds are tilting towards obi massively right now, let APC just make the mistake of picking same religion ticket and obi already has the day.

Yes. But they will rig and announce another result so an igbo man won't rule
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by AlwaySpeakTruth: 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:
I must say ATIKUs chances are quite slim now .. seems Jagaban might just be next president

This combo is dead on arrival truly. Atiku is just doing exercise now

1 Like

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by NOGRUDGES(m): 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Electorates it's your turn to betray the politician for your own good.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by nnofaith: 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
NairaMaster1:

I guess you don't know Nasarawa. The only free and fair election in Nasarawa was 1999. You don't even know anywhere in NC other than Kwara and possibly Kogi where you pass through to Abuja.
I lived in makurdi for about 7 years. My job covered makurdi, Gboko and Lafia.
Prior to that was in Niger for 4 years and Lokoja for 3. Used to work in a bank so was transferred around a lot.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by onuman: 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pdp can't win because of Atiku in the ticket. A Muslim Fulani to succeed another Muslim Fulani as president of Nigeria?

Never gonna happen.
There is federal character principle even in the Constitution of Nigeria.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Kirkman: 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
PDP are fools right from time I wonder who's advising them sef, shey he didn't see Seyi Makinde to pick as VP candidate and sweep voted from the south it's that yeye Okowa that he went to pick. They should just forget about their Aso rock dreams. They have cleared road for Tinubu to win landslide victory.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) / APC Reveals Where It Has Placed Governor Okorocha / Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.