Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate (31156 Views)

Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? / Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by mukthar2000(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Arysexy:

Mumuni

Where is your country. This is Egypt position in Africa as at 2021after APC took over in 2015, we dropped from 2nd to bottomless pit

OP DONT compared Nigeria with Egypt let appreciate our country, with my in and out experience in that country op belive me Nigeria is far better than Egypt if not for the insecurity priblems that dont allow investors to ship into Nigeria, but believed me Op in a year to come after reelected our JAGABAN go back to this same chart of ur to rate were Nigerian belong then, but b4 then try to get ur PVC plz, stay blessed.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Goldforever: 10:08am On Jun 17, 2022
Laughing in Papiamento's over peter Obi going to Egypt.... Believe it or not MY BIBLE SAID IT ...IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE.. SAYING WOE'S ONTO ANY THAT GO TO EGYPT FOR HELP....
Please pastors in the house turn the bible upside down on this to suit peter Obi. ..... THIS IS REALITY IT DOESN'T MATTER FROM YOUR ANGLE BUT THE TRUTH THAT WOE'S ARE ONTO CERTAIN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.....THE END WILL JUSTIFY THE WORD OF GOD.

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by ada9ja(f): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How does your analogy negate the point he raised?

What did obi go to Egypt to learn?
Always read in between the lines
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by juman(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2022
He went to Egypt to study bad governance.
Really?

Buhari is better than their president.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Allisgud: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2022
Fashola was promising us stable power will be history in six month without knowing the way to go,at list peter obi has discovered the way to go
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How does what you have said negate the points I raised here?

I don't know peter obis intentions, but this looks more like a circus show to me. Obi said he went to Egypt to learn about Egypt's power sector, education, planning and finance sectors. You can't even learn about one sector in 3days not to talk of 4 sectors at once in 3days. Even if he wanted to learn anything, we are in the internet age. In the comfort of his home, he can interact with the Egyptians and get documents that show how they arrived where they are. I am surprised a lot of folks are carried away by this trip. It's more like tourism to me
It does ... Very significantly
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by juman(m): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2022
El sisi is like ibb, like abacha.
He is military dictator.

What is good about Egypt system?
What?

Military generals ruined the country and still ruining it till today.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by franudi: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by MrUchenna1(m): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2022
Charisma is a sparkle in people that money can't buy. It's an invisible energy with visible effects
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Gospel2Day: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2022
Goldenkrezi:
Peter omoluabi ododo.

Peter Obi is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Nigerian youths and civil servants can make it happen.
We are tired of the political elites class that Tinubu and Atiku represent.
Let's try Peter Obi for a change.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Gospel2Day: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2022
franchasofficia:
He is ready to serve Nigerians with humility. Nigerian youths are you ready to work with him ?

If I were Nigerians, I will elect Peter Obi as President come 2023 and if he fails to deliver, Nigerians can easily impeach him via national assembly since Labour Party doesn't have representation at the national assembly.

Can Nigerians control Atiku or Tinubu if they decide to tow the evil and destructive path of Buhari after winning?

Don't just vote Peter Obi alone. Vote Labour Party candidates for House of Reps and Senate and even Governors
That's the only way the opposition will not stifle his administration.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Theman18: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2022
Tinubu has done that years ago but during Obasanjo/Atiku's time but sabotaged by Obasanjo then.
Tinubu is no more a student of power sector but a teacher and builder.
Watch how Tinubu lecture them during his presidential screening
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by CheapHomes1: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

It does ... Very significantly

I didn't ask if what you said negates my post or not. I asked How does what you have said negate the points I raised here?

I don't know peter obis intentions, but this looks more like a circus show to me. Obi said he went to Egypt to learn about Egypt's power sector, education, planning and finance sectors. You can't even learn about one sector in 3days not to talk of 4 sectors at once in 3days. Even if he wanted to learn anything, we are in the internet age. In the comfort of his home, he can interact with the Egyptians and get documents that show how they arrived where they are. I am surprised a lot of folks are carried away by this trip. It's more like tourism to me
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by CheapHomes1: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2022
ada9ja:

Always read in between the lines

Since you have read between the lines, then you shouldn't have any problems answering my questions.

How does your analogy negate the point he raised?

What did obi go to Egypt to learn?
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by samkkonline: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2022
Person wey know what it takes...God bless you my President by God's grace............
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Iykopee(m): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Can you produce the discussion we had about those who spent months abroad for medical treatment? And how does that negate the following:

I didn't see your criticism against those who went abroad for medical treatment that is the reason why I concluded that u never had and issue with that.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by LordOfTheGame: 11:45am On Jun 17, 2022
Peter is the man for the Job.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Flows001(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

If he you say he wasn't going to be able to learn everything in 3days, you only ended up validating the points I raised which begs the question, what then did he go and learn over in Egypt?

How does going to eygpt for 3days to "learn" what you said he can learn in 3days show zeal when he could have easily gone to internet if learning was the issue?
Like I implied earlier, he has taken a fundamental step towards that direction. If he is to return to Egypt tomorrow as the President of Nigeria, the Egyptians already know where to continue from.. I believe he actually went to get summary knowledge on how they were able to achieve all those things within a very few years and as well, to witness the actual thing and see the exact practical way they did same. Trust me, Egypt isn't the only place Obi will be learning from when he becomes President...
Its more like when you're having a constant issue in your house and you hear that someone in your street who was also having similar issue has been able to perfectly fix his own, I believe the first thing you will do is to pay him a visit so you can see the changes live and as well ask a few vital questions before coming to your house to begin fixing yours, in that instance, you've already established the relationship between yourself and that your neighbor, so you can still freely run to him for further explanations in the course of you implementing same procedure in fixing yours too...
What Obi did was a positive vibe sincerely, none of our leaders, past and present has ever thought it wise to atleast go and ask other countries that are succeeding in the areas we find challenging in Nigeria on how they were able to achieve their successes and overcome all the challenges, even the leaders in developed countries still travel around to learn a thing or two from other countries, nobody knows it all..
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Jollyman19: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
FORHII:
your state of residence please.

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Mandate2023: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Are you not ashamed of yourself ? Other urchins lock up for this thread, na only you creep out to yarn dust.

U dis obi dog grin

U r just an inconsequential nuisance online with no identity grin

U r not noticed
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by FORHII: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jollyman19:

Jibowu Lagos. 08135449501
not in Lagos.. I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by DMerciful(m): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
You're looking for excuse not to vote for him, you think you're doing him, you're doing yourself!
Teenaira:

You claimed Obi is a Nigerian project but you people by your acts and conduct have turned it to an Igbo project. I am a same Nigerian by all standards you can keep destroying Peter's chances and claiming you are projecting him.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by SaintLucia: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

You people are very stupid I swear
Instead us to fight for our tomorrow u re here doing politics with ur tomorrow
Many lost thier life in this present wicked government yet una never open eye..
Look at were the world is today but we are just dropping back everyday and u re here speaking without wisdom

Our mumu no too much chaii
May God help black man
Results of the 2023 presidential election
1- Jagaban

2- Atiku

3- Kwamkwaso

4- Obi Pandora

Whether you like it or not, the contest is between APC and PDP.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by SaintLucia: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
jerryforgood:

You are foolish.
1- Jagaban

2- Atiku

3- Kwamkwaso

4- Obi Pandora

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by aimmoney9: 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kingspin:
Agree with me in Nigeria many politicians and leaders have been insulted offline and online, including me and you.
The likes of Atiku, Buhari, GEJ, Tinubu, Bobrisky etc all these men and women have been insulted.
Those who promised to soak Nigerian blood, with their supporters became president.

What exactly have Obi supporters done that is alien to Nigerian space?
And why did it get to Obi's turn everything just changed?
#subconscious minds of Nigerian#
Even when you insult them be unapologetic because they deserve it...... grin grin grin

He that deserves insults should be insulted...... grin grin

Unapologetic Peter Obi supporter....... grin grin

#unapologetic....... grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by aimmoney9: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
gracealonev:
Some people want Biafra and Peter Obi as Nigeria's president at the same time.
Some people want oduduwa and tinubu as president at the same time...... grin grin grin

Hypocrites...... grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by aimmoney9: 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
SaintLucia:
1- Jagaban

2- Atiku

3- Kwamkwaso

4- Obi Pandora

Whether you like it or not the contest is between peter obi and others ....... cheesy grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
DSC7:
Obi all the way..
Yes, Peter OBI for president.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by aimmoney9: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
My president!!
I will vote for you
My family will
My street people are obideint!!

Anyways if they're not going to vote for obi na everyone go still suffer ThankGod no tribe is buying diesel 100naira
ThankGod no tribe is buying fuel 90 naira
ThankGod no tribe is buy groceries cheaper na everybody e dy reach
We can continue the tribalism dollar is heading to 1k
Petrol will soon be 500 and we will keep fighting triabal war that has nothing to do with the economy of this country

People are dying everyday all we care about is what tribe will rule and what tribe won't.

We will be here to read the lamentations of everyone and believe me nobody will give a damn because everyone will be fighting to survive.
If things starts working out well it will work for everyone and not any tribe
If fuel sell for 100 naira today it will be for the benefit of every tribe
If dollar gets to 300 today it will be for the benefit of every one
Obi is not a bad person
Kwankaso is not a bad person
Atiku is not a bad person
Tinubu is not a bad person
We only want younger people
We only want our country to be gaint of Africa again
God bless Nigeria
God bless obideint family and God bless we the citizens
#lets save this nation
I'm obideint
Oga call a spade a spade tinubu is a bad person..... > grin grin

Who killed Funsho Williams?

He that deserves insults should be insulted....... grin grin

Be an unapologetic Peter Obi supporter....... grin grin

#unapologetic...... grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
SaintLucia:
1- Jagaban

2- Atiku

3- Kwamkwaso

4- Obi Pandora

Enemy of the nation. Suffer no dey taya U.

Let's give this enigmatic man a chance to better the country. Vote Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by aimmoney9: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
skuribeebo:
Mad people, if na buhari you will say he left the country for nonsense.
You are the mad person, at least he didn't travel for ear infection.... grin grin

If you want buhari nexl level pro max it will happen to only you.... grin grin

At least with Peter Obi no more ASUU strike strike..... grin grin grin

He that deserves insults should be insulted...... grin grin

Unapologetic Peter Obi supporter...... grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by CheapHomes1: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Iykopee:

I didn't see your criticism against those who went abroad for medical treatment that is the reason why I concluded that u never had and issue with that.

Can you produce the discussion we had about those who spent months abroad for medical treatment? And how does that negate the following:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ayu is Very corrupt, he Collected N1bn from a PDP Presidential Aspirant - Wike / Oshiomhole Escapes Being Beaten At Meeting Of National Dialogue In Benin / Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.