Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,383 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate (31157 Views)

Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? / Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I don't know peter obis intentions, but this looks more like a circus show to me. Obi said he went to Egypt to learn about Egypt's power sector, education, planning and finance sectors. You can't even learn about one sector in 3days not to talk of 4 sectors at once in 3days. Even if he wanted to learn anything, we are in the internet age. In the comfort of his home, he can interact with the Egyptians and get documents that show how they arrived where they are. I am surprised a lot of folks are carried away by this trip. It's more like tourism to me
He should go to Egypt and study for a degree before you are satisfied?

Trust me, whatever knowledge/information he gets from the 3 days visit will be important for his intention to better Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by jerryforgood: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Biafrans are confused species..people don't take them serious..
I love Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by ObiofAsaba1: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2022
arantess:

Go make buhari cut for you as e dey share anyhow
�� hahaha grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Obyino: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2022
brosom:
The man wey don meet Pope no dey fear parish priest grin
Una no go kill person for this Nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by omowumi9: 8:37am On Jun 17, 2022
He is yet to cement his stand in the political arena to boost his chances of winning the presidential race. His behavior does not portray him as serious. He is not in thebsame league as BAT and ATIKU. Elites alone won't get him anywhere.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by luuvv: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2022
Spending his personal money in order to solve Nigeria's problem. Obi is OK.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Mandate2023: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
even if he lose the election he has nothing to lose. The man is already made. He's a billionaire who can comfortably relocate to any country of the world. Vote for your Tinubu and get ready to eat agbado 3x daily.

Go to abakaliki and be telling them dis ur story......na only garri u go dey drink if obi becomes president inside ur dream
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2022
Starhearts:

Mark my words..

Peter Obi can't win any local government in diz country
Ur potopoto eyes go soon clear
Truth is bitter
Election is not won on twitter
I can stake all my life savings on diz Peter Obi can only win on twitter??
Even him own states, Anambra, Peter obi will lose all d local govt...

even if he doesn't win a single polling unit he has nothing to lose. The man is already made. He's a billionaire who can comfortably relocate to any country of the world. Vote for your Tinubu and get ready to eat agbado 3x daily.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Cypress042(m): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2022
bigpicture001:

All he. Need to know is the cost and it's efectiveness and duration of completion.... Technicality shld be for engineers...

okay undecided
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2022
Let stop being tribalistic and tell our self the truth
Let found out why egypt becomes number 1 in africa after rising from down to top 10 in Africa

Obi is the right option for that
Be obidient
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

even if he doesn't win a single polling unit he has nothing to lose. The man is already made. He's a billionaire who can comfortably relocate to any country of the world. Vote for your Tinubu and get ready to eat agbado 3x daily.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Cypress042(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
Now clap for yourself and also tell us where and when u checked and discovered people don't stand like a statue to learn. FYI, that's not how to stand like a statue.
Your opinion though.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Emola12(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Peter went to Egypt to study something that can benefit us,, he didn't went there for medical check-up glory be to God � �� like I said let's vote Peter obi as our next president please
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by jrusky(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Una just love propaganda and selling rotten product..

Which Nigerian? From which region? Pls exclude me biko.

Una foolishness is high in heaven. Pls who the hell is Egypt? A French-Arabic speaking nation is now where your Obi went to to learn about education and governance and yet your foolishness never set you free to ask him a very good and sensible question?

Imagine if it's Tinubu or Atiku that went to Egypt a particular region where I came from would have break the Internet by now saying oh they want to Islamize Nigeria , oh its Islamic Agenda or they want to bring Jihaddist here, oh why Egypt of all country? But same goats are now here praising Obi oh that is good move, oh its the best way blabla so it's Egypt now the right country who should teach us governance baa? What a slap?

Obi followers all of you are extremely too foolish no wonder they called you all poliical orphanages.

Just watch as a particular region the most useless online miscreants will come here and tell us oh Egypt has the best Iniversity, oh Egypt has the best education infact they can even say one anuofia professor of Jargons from Ontario University wrote "their descendant is from Egypt" and one Jacob son remained in Egypt he was the one that migrated to their region and formed a village called blabla shit. Just watch..............
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Crvrider: 8:41am On Jun 17, 2022
CoolAmbience:

For me, this is nothing.

He is just there for the show.

He isn't going to be power minister. He is not even an engineer.

My problem is why he didn't build Nigeria using the small fragment of her, Anambra, that providence handed him for 8 whole years.

By now, he would be showing and demonstrating using real life projects and accomplishments in Anambra....not going to Egypt to watch LED screens and taking tutorials in a field he has no background knowledge of.

Obi was my governor, but I think he is not prepared to be president. No sentiments.

How do you think all the presidential candidates will fare in a presidential debate on a subject like power?
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by BluntCrazeMan: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Cypress042:
Studying indeed undecided the last time i checked people don't stand like statue and study, maybe he went for tourism undecided To sum up Peter obi 2023 do well to be obidient grin
He went there alone as an aspirant.
If he becomes president,, will it be difficult to send a team from the Ministry of Power to go back there again??
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Sion47: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Why won't it be a trash?

verybadmouth whypost=113878221:
Trash.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Good for u! i don't hate him either...
jerryforgood:

I love Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Cypress042(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Shut up! Do you know more than him and the engineer's there? Which law says you must stand or seat to study? That's his choice. Do what pleases you
Ofcourse, I've never told him not to stand that's his choice undecided
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by airmark(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Taguchi:

quite the contrary bro, i rarely engage in arguments ,especially the very long ones, funnily enough na you dey actually drag out arguments with overly repetitive gifs, quotes and screenshot

you wey prefer to dance around a simple question 1000 times with the same ancient gifs, quotes and text with absolutely no addition dey talk about long arguements , you no serious baba

Hesben: Carlo performed better than Pep as Bayern Coach

Me: are you sure? , oya compare verifiable stats like trophies won, percentage wins, Progress made in tournaments etc no long epistle

Aimark: *goes ahead to type a long 2-million word epistle of a contextually unrelated post made by Dayo and A40 , gives me their autobiography and a brief history of the Bayern thread then translate to Japanese, Mandarin and Spanish*

but could never answer a simple question in a simple manner

baba just rest, you are the god of drawn- out arguments here smiley

Enjoy the rest of your day Boss

You can only deceive yourself and those that didn't follow the argument. But you will keep stretching argument unnecessarily. Below was your question and I answered you, just as Hensben did. Stop the lies, with all the trophies whatever you listed now.

Taguchi:

you've still not answered my question sir, you're dribbling just like hensben; you taught him well

whatever Pep did in Bayern is of little concern to me and whatever opinion that Dayo or A40 have of Pep is irrelevant to my question

the question still remains

"do you agree that Carlo performed better than Pep in Bayern?" Yes or No

If yes, how so?

simple

hensben:
I already answered your question. Ancelotti did better than him against ucl top side, even with one man down. Pep disgraced Bayern in the hands of barca and Real Madrid. Bayern liga is not success because even Samson siasia will win that trophy with Bayern.

Exactly how he answered you was how Dayo and A40 answered the same question in the past. So if you understand English language properly , how did what Hensben state, differ from what Bayern fans complained about Fraudiola losing heavily to big teams in Ucl? But no, you would keep on asking the same question as if you are a robot.

Rest, Fraudiola was getting outclassed in Ucl unlike Carlo, and that's what Hensben, A40, Raumdeuter told you and those who refuse to see through the hypejob, Fraudiola.

A40:

I won't deny I was pro-Pep when he came in fact I recall the grueling arguments I had here with Nitlad where we argued extensively and he warned me. I was unhappy with the way we sidelined Don Jupp, but we were getting Pep it would be worth it we all thought

However I started seeing cracks when he brought that 4-1-4-1 nonsense. After seeing us in the knockout stages of the CL no well meaning Bayern fan was comfortable with our style of play! I had issues with Pep from the very first season because I always saw us losing the same damn way. Mauling small fry like Porto, Donetsk, losing badly to Barça, Madrid and looking outclassed while at it. You can argue with my choice of words and tag it like hyperbole but this is the normal response to Fraudiola apostles who think the sun shines from his behind.

A40:

Your Pep Fraudiola took us from defending Champions to disgrace. Which we haven't fully recovered from.

He will end up in China in a few years. O ti sure ju

raumdeuter:

Pep played 11 vs 11 and lost 4-0 at home

Carlo played 10 vs 11 and lost 1-2 at home

Spot the difference
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by jrusky(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
Let stop being tribalistic and tell our self the truth
Let found out why egypt becomes number 1 in africa after rising from down to top 10 in Africa

Obi is the right option for that
Be obidient

We have heard you. When you finish making your noise you all go rest .
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Flows001(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I don't know peter obis intentions, but this looks more like a circus show to me. Obi said he went to Egypt to learn about Egypt's power sector, education, planning and finance sectors. You can't even learn about one sector in 3days not to talk of 4 sectors at once in 3days. Even if he wanted to learn anything, we are in the internet age. In the comfort of his home, he can interact with the Egyptians and get documents that show how they arrived where they are. I am surprised a lot of folks are carried away by this trip. It's more like tourism to me
Nobody said he was going to be able to learn everything under 3 days, he has showed the zeal of being able to go to any extent to get the required knowledge from those countries succeeding in those areas, so same method and procedures can be replicated in Nigeria. Mind you, Egypt recently recorded massive improvements in the power sector.
He has just started, watch and see what happens next when he finally becomes the President...

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Cypress042(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2022
arantess:
This your illiteracy is too much
You think studying is only in classroom
LOL
You're funny sha grin
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2022
omowumi9:
He is yet to cement his stand in the political arena to boost his chances of winning the presidential race. His behavior does not portray him as serious. He is not in thebsame league as BAT and ATIKU. Elites alone won't get him anywhere.
his not a noise maker na tinubu his telling the youth to choose between light and darkness between good governance and another 8years of hardship we the youth are his mass weapon because na we dey bear the pain
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Nwibii: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2022
Nigerians want you to rescue them HE PO and anything that makes you think you want to withdraw from this raise will make you see the other side of Nigerians.
We're all tired of...
CABALS
GROUND FATHERS
GREAT GROUND FATHERS
GREAT GREAT GROUND FATHERS
AND
ANCESTORS
Ruling us.

Abi no be do unah talkam?
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Cypress042(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2022
digital5:
sorryooo cry cry baby, he isn't theifnibu who can't stand for a second.
Shh grin stop crying i'm a full blood igbo man grin
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by ada9ja(f): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

He made a very valid point

So when ur teacher is teaching u, u will be the one to hold the chalk while he sit...

Obi went there to learn
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by zeeprince(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2022
franchasofficia:
He is ready to serve Nigerians with humility. Nigerian youths are you ready to work with him ?

If I were Nigerians, I will elect Peter Obi as President come 2023 and if he fails to deliver, Nigerians can easily impeach him via national assembly since Labour Party doesn't have representation at the national assembly.

Can Nigerians control Atiku or Tinubu if they decide to tow the evil and destructive path of Buhari after winning?
that's exactly why he will fail IF he becomes president, bcus his party is not well represented.

I won't Vote for Peter Obi. First because, for a man seeking the Office of the President, without promoting candidates for NASS, he's obviously setting himself up for premium frustration and failure. How would he get his Bills and Budgets passed without corruption? How will he get his Nominees confirmed without compromises? Politics is not 1+1. Know this and know peace.

Peter Obi is not ready for the Office he seeks.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Cypress042(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Popemax:
When someone with low thinking faculty talks we all know...there should be class and examination for his understudy nawaooh
undecided undecided
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2022
SaintLucia:
Results of the 2023 presidential election
1- Jagaban

2- Atiku

3- Kwamkwaso

4- Obi Pandora

Whether you like it or not, the contest is between APC and PDP.

You people are very stupid I swear
Instead us to fight for our tomorrow u re here doing politics with ur tomorrow
Many lost thier life in this present wicked government yet una never open eye..
Look at were the world is today but we are just dropping back everyday and u re here speaking without wisdom

Our mumu no too much chaii
May God help black man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ayu is Very corrupt, he Collected N1bn from a PDP Presidential Aspirant - Wike / Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) / Army Discovers Burnt Corpses Of Policemen & Cannibalism In ESN Imo Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.