Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate (31147 Views)

Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? / Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Interesting2023: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:
Trash.

Pained and a suffering addict...
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by PericomaNwankwo: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2022
Mindlog:
Tinubu twice, 2015 and 2019 marketed a low quality product to Nigerians: Buhari's presidency not because he loves Nigeria but as a means of booking his ticket for Aso rock.

So what?? He strategized and it paid off. You should do the same.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by HoogeBlog: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Honest speaking he is the only candidate I think would fix this country if president. Because of this man ave been trying to get a pvc for the past few days. At least let me play a small role in trying to fix our country. If it fails then I can japa with happiness.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by frank317: 7:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Mandate2023:
Nigerians or biafrans grin grin grin

Dis 1 just be like big brother naija winner.....dey go soon tire

I dont understand..... u want nigerians to be tired of desiring good things? are u this heartless

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by ayo84(m): 7:39am On Jun 17, 2022
Toneypen247:
Commendable

Interested in your signature of writing opportunity
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Chimeluv(f): 7:40am On Jun 17, 2022
What he could not do for Anambra, he wants to do for Nigeria undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by PeterObi4LP: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2022
Cypress042:
Studying indeed undecided the last time i checked people don't stand like statue and study, maybe he went for tourism undecided To sum up Peter obi 2023 do well to be obidient grin

Shut up! Do you know more than him and the engineer's there? Which law says you must stand or seat to study? That's his choice. Do what pleases you

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Mindlog: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

So what?? He strategized and it paid off. You should do the same.

Strategized at what cost? The Presidency's incompetency that has led to a surge in banditry, kidnapping, terrorism and waste of human lives, is what is paying off? undecided
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Emmyxclusive: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Cypress042:
Studying indeed undecided the last time i checked people don't stand like statue and study, maybe he went for tourism undecided To sum up Peter obi 2023 do well to be obidient grin
Now clap for yourself and also tell us where and when u checked and discovered people don't stand like a statue to learn. FYI, that's not how to stand like a statue.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Zelenskyy(m): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Highly Commendable...

Constant Power supply is issue number one for the electorates.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by flamingREED(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2022
tspun:
This is not the right time to play tribal or religious politics. We need to come together and secure this country.

examine all the candidates and remove tribal and religious sentiment who do you think will handle Nigeria better.

In all honesty, Peter Obi is the man for the job.
Let's do this for the sake of our children please so that tomorrow they can be proud of their country

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Biafrans are confused species..people don't take them serious..
gracealonev:
Some people want Biafra and Peter Obi as Nigeria's president at the same time.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by ofiko123(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Obi for president... Obi for president...wahala be like bicycle..obi has a very good chance of getting the win or winning the presidential election...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by IbileIfe: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Which Nigerians?
Why do many Nigerians like deceiving and fooling themselves?

The biggest problem in Nigeria is INSECURITY and the worst hit regions are in the North East and South East, particularly Anambra, the home state of Peter Obi. And traveling to Egypt has nothing to do with the most critical political crisis of Insecurity that is the major threat to the presidential election in 2023.
Millions of eligible voters in the South East don't have PVCs.

Your home is on fire and you are traveling to visit another town to find out how to do what?
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Urchmantete: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2022
One man squad
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by ogwumgbe: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
asin chia! See leader in action i no mind emptying my account for obi campaign

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2022
Peter obi, the Asiwaju jagaban of modern day youths

The liberator

The incoming president of Nigeria

God continue to prosper you sir

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by bigpicture001: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2022
Cypress042:

All he. Need to know is the cost and it's efectiveness and duration of completion.... Technicality shld be for engineers...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by ogwumgbe: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2022
ofiko123:
Obi for president... Obi for president...wahala be like bicycle..obi has a very good chance of getting the win or winning the presidential election...

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by xynerise: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi is the Man for the Job

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Arysexy(m): 7:45am On Jun 17, 2022
SaintLucia:
Results of the 2023 presidential election
1- Jagaban

2- Atiku

3- Kwamkwaso

4- Obi Pandora

Whether you like it or not, the contest is between APC and PDP.

It's actually in reverse order

1. Peter Obi
2. Atiku
3. kwankwaso
4. Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by mukthar2000(m): 7:45am On Jun 17, 2022
Very stingy man, that was the reason why father said you are very stingy, Egypt of all country, you left all the booming countries go Egypt to learn their economy system to Nigeria. Well u try shaaa, you they use sence manage ur money for ur campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by ogwumgbe: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2022
IbileIfe:
Which Nigerians?
Why do many Nigerians like deceiving and fooling themselves?

The biggest problem in Nigeria is INSECURITY and the worst hit regions are in the North East and South East, particularly Anambra, the home state of Peter Obi. And traveling to Egypt has nothing to do with the most critical political crisis of Insecurity that is the major threat to the presidential election in 2023.
Millions of eligible voters in the South East don't have PVCs.

Your home is on fire and you are traveling to visit another town to find out how to do what?

The biggest problem of Nigeria is electricity bro

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by nnamdi640: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2022
This is how a president should act not those that will turn London to their backyard without bringing any reasonable ideals while coming back or the one that will milked his state account and turn it to his ATM machine.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by GeebeeM(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2022
NUHUUSMAN:
The MEDIA should endeavor to notify our political parties and Presidential aspirant the conditions and problems of the country before election and their readiness to face and fix the challenge among which are:
• The country huge dept. (loan)
• The security challenges
• The corruption as a result of poor governance
• The bad road network
• Like of expansion for job opportunity
• Poor educational system
• Like of Agricultural plan to elevate starvation
• Power instability

After election the winner or the party usually blame the previous government as if he is not aware of the problems before coming to power.

Best post of the year
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by PrinceMajestic: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2022
#BAT the GCFR of Nigeria. Peter supporters are really indeed dumb both offline and online according to the accurate submission of a nairalander
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2022
xynerise:
Peter Obi is the Man for the Job
Obviously
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Arysexy(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2022
mukthar2000:
Very stingy man, that was the reason why father said you are very stingy, Egypt of all country, you left all the booming countries go Egypt to learn their economy system to Nigeria. Well u try shaaa, you they use sence manage ur money for ur campaign.

Mumuni

Where is your country. This is Egypt position in Africa as at 2021after APC took over in 2015, we dropped from 2nd to bottomless pit

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Okhuadams(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2022
[quote in post=113860751]2023: Peter Obi's Trip To Egypt Exudes Confidence As Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate

source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-nigerians-hail-peter-obis-trip-to-egypt-says-it-exudes-confidence/
[/quote] ift it's other aspirants now espcislly the president in waiting BAT. They will be shouting and running their smelling odourferous dirty stinking mouth. If you like understudy to study Fr. Mbaka has spoken nothing for you
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Starhearts: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Abfinest007:
My incoming president .who nor like better thing

Most Nigerians want someone that will tell I will fix Nigeria power problem in six months but obi didn't say that

When preparation meet opportunity it gives birth to success.obi is prepared unlike bubu that took six months to appoint ministers

Mark my words..

Peter Obi can't win any local government in diz country
Ur potopoto eyes go soon clear
Truth is bitter
Election is not won on twitter
I can stake all my life savings on diz Peter Obi can only win on twitter??
Even him own states, Anambra, Peter obi will lose all d local govt...
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by culcat(m): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Obi will end up being minister of power

Under ATIKU government

Take this to the bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari / "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan / "Why Nigeria Is Poor" - Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.