Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate (31158 Views)

Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? / Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by FalseProphet1(m): 7:22am On Jun 17, 2022
sad
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by SaintLucia: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2022
Results of the 2023 presidential election
1- Jagaban

2- Atiku

3- Kwamkwaso

4- Obi Pandora

Whether you like it or not, the contest is between APC and PDP.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by digital5: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2022
Cypress042:
Studying indeed undecided the last time i checked people don't stand like statue and study, maybe he went for tourism undecided To sum up Peter obi 2023 do well to be obidient grin
sorryooo cry cry baby, he isn't theifnibu who can't stand for a second.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Prayfortheworld: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2022
My president!!
I will vote for you
My family will
My street people are obideint!!

Anyways if they're not going to vote for obi na everyone go still suffer ThankGod no tribe is buying diesel 100naira
ThankGod no tribe is buying fuel 90 naira
ThankGod no tribe is buy groceries cheaper na everybody e dy reach
We can continue the tribalism dollar is heading to 1k
Petrol will soon be 500 and we will keep fighting triabal war that has nothing to do with the economy of this country

People are dying everyday all we care about is what tribe will rule and what tribe won't.

We will be here to read the lamentations of everyone and believe me nobody will give a damn because everyone will be fighting to survive.
If things starts working out well it will work for everyone and not any tribe
If fuel sell for 100 naira today it will be for the benefit of every tribe
If dollar gets to 300 today it will be for the benefit of every one
Obi is not a bad person
Kwankaso is not a bad person
Atiku is not a bad person
Tinubu is not a bad person
We only want younger people
We only want our country to be gaint of Africa again
God bless Nigeria
God bless obideint family and God bless we the citizens
#lets save this nation
I'm obideint

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by RexTramadol1: 7:24am On Jun 17, 2022
Scam zone
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by DonWest16(m): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2022
Cypress042:
Egbon wetin u dey yarn sef
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by NUHUUSMAN(m): 7:25am On Jun 17, 2022
The MEDIA should endeavor to notify our political parties and Presidential aspirant the conditions and problems of the country before election and their readiness to face and fix the challenge among which are:
• The country huge dept. (loan)
• The security challenges
• The corruption as a result of poor governance
• The bad road network
• Like of expansion for job opportunity
• Poor educational system
• Like of Agricultural plan to elevate starvation
• Power instability

After election the winner or the party usually blame the previous government as if he is not aware of the problems before coming to power.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by digital5: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2022
SaintLucia:
Results of the 2023 presidential election
1- Jagaban

2- Atiku

3- Kwamkwaso

4- Obi Pandora

Whether you like it or not, the contest is between APC and PDP.
dreamer, keep it up, you haven't yet activated into the new system

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by CheapHomes1: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2022
smartidemudia28:
2023: Peter Obi's Trip To Egypt Exudes Confidence As Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate

source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-nigerians-hail-peter-obis-trip-to-egypt-says-it-exudes-confidence/

I don't know peter obis intentions, but this looks more like a circus show to me. Obi said he went to Egypt to learn about Egypt's power sector, education, planning and finance sectors. You can't even learn about one sector in 3days not to talk of 4 sectors at once in 3days. Even if he wanted to learn anything, we are in the internet age. In the comfort of his home, he can interact with the Egyptians and get documents that show how they arrived where they are. I am surprised a lot of folks are carried away by this trip. It's more like tourism to me

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by donprinyo(m): 7:26am On Jun 17, 2022
This man is so sincere to bring positive change in Nigeria. Leadership by merit.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by adams123: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2022
This guy called Obi is not serious, so is now you are going to study how to govern Nigeria after serving as governor for 8years and a running mate to presidential hopeful in 2019? He should go relax pls.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Pedroslam: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2022
By their fruit we shall know them ...the man is really preparing for a good leadership not all this dare devils that claim Nigeria is there turn to devour ...am very confident by this time next yr many bad leaders and their supporters will be beheaded and amputated publicly even those big men with siren that feels Nigeria is made for them alone will taste from the wrath of the dragons ...for those of you who don't know your village you better go and do now cause Lagos won't be a safe hiding place for anybody it will be bloody ....Men are waiting for the red button.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by NaijaFutbol: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2022
gracealonev:
Some people want Biafra and Peter Obi as Nigeria's president at the same time.

If below BokoHaram supporter can be President why angry? Imagine if it was PO himself that said this about IPOB

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by CheapHomes1: 7:27am On Jun 17, 2022
ada9ja:

Hope u re still taking ur drug cos ur case is still the same. U don't understand anything u see and that is bad for the society

He made a very valid point
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by fredoooooo: 7:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Which Nigerians ? His supporters make una dey differentiate abeg .
Irolabi of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by skuribeebo: 7:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Mad people, if na buhari you will say he left the country for nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Eriokanmi: 7:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Kingspin:
Many politicians and leaders have been insulted offline and online, including me and you.
The likes of Atiku, Buhari, GEJ, Tinubu, celebrities etc all these men and women have been insulted.

And why did it get to Obi's turn everything just changed?
Keep reading guy. You'd see loads of insults on the thread as they attack obi and his supporters. It's a normal thing in politics nothing has changed in obi's case. Keep reading
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Toriagirl(f): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2022
I hope he will not be like others even if he wins.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by arantess: 7:29am On Jun 17, 2022
ObiofAsaba1:
Obi i know say you no dey give shishi make you cut soap for me nah grin grin
Go make buhari cut for you as e dey share anyhow
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by CoolAmbience(m): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2022
Toneypen247:
Commendable

For me, this is nothing.

He is just there for the show.

He isn't going to be power minister. He is not even an engineer.

My problem is why he didn't build Nigeria using the small fragment of her, Anambra, that providence handed him for 8 whole years.

By now, he would be showing and demonstrating using real life projects and accomplishments in Anambra....not going to Egypt to watch LED screens and taking tutorials in a field he has no background knowledge of.

Obi was my governor, but I think he is not prepared to be president. No sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Highways: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Just imagine as an Igbo man, I am left with an option of Akinwumi "Akin" Adesina and Rochas... I'll be a daft to choose Rochas because of tribe...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Eriokanmi: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2022
skuribeebo:
Mad people, if na buhari you will say he left the country for nonsense.
Yes, because he always uses one unimportant trip or the other to cover up. You'd hear Buhari will visit queen Elizabeth to greet her for catching cold and would now use the opportunity to visit his doctor in the UK for a routine check up...who doesnt know that the man's destination is his doctor's place in the UK?

None of those trips had yielded any meaningful results so far. Baba is just busy gathering estacodes towards his retirement ni. Its what you and I already know, except we're deceiving ourselves which won't do us any favour as a country. The era of deceits shall soon be over. A president should have a well spelt out and meaningful reasons for spending tax payers' monies in a foreign land. How many investments had his previous trips drawn home? Channels TV staff interviewed Garba sehu sometime ago and asked him to mention one single achievement of Buhari's foreign trips since 2015 and he got angry grin. He said most of those visits aren't yielding results now but it will, in the long run...when?. Not even Joe Biden with their wealth would embark on Buhari's type of needless trip.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by arantess: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Cypress042:
Studying indeed undecided the last time i checked people don't stand like statue and study, maybe he went for tourism undecided To sum up Peter obi 2023 do well to be obidient grin
This your illiteracy is too much

You think studying is only in classroom

LOL
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Aystarz: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
asin chia! See leader in action i no mind emptying my account for obi campaign

Pre-colonial Nigeria used to have an embarrassment of vibrant leaders like Peter Obi. They were just too many in the tank. I wonder what happened to us these past 25 years or so
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by frank317: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2022
Kingspin:
Agree with me in Nigeria many politicians and leaders have been insulted offline and online, including me and you.
The likes of Atiku, Buhari, GEJ, Tinubu, celebrities etc all these men and women have been insulted.
Those who promised to soak Nigerian blood, with their supporters later became president.

And why did it get to Obi's turn everything just changed

Atiku, Buhari, GEj and Tinubu were insulted because they did the wrong things (i am sure you can name them)

Obi is being insulted by wicked Nigerians (who are delighted to see the country and people in it perish) for doing everything right...

I am sure you are reasonable enough to see why everything changed here (although if you were really smart, i should be pointing this out to you)

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by HilcomTech(m): 7:34am On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi is a comedian.

Playing to the gallery when serious issues are to be discussed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by gracealonev: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaFutbol:

If below BokoHaram supporter can be President why angry? Imagine if it was PO himself that said this about IPOB

On point. Your response is both civil and direct.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Cloud007: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2022
cheesy grin

It's best to just laugh and enjoy the ride cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Abfinest007(m): 7:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Yes ooo
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by frank317: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2022
HilcomTech:
Peter Obi is a comedian.

Playing to the gallery when serious issues are to be discussed

What serious issue please... Are you guys building a nuclear Bomb?.... or is sharing money by rogue politicians the only serious thing u know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport / Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen / NAF Wings 4 New Pilots, Certifies 2 Combat Rated Pilots (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.