Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate (31155 Views)

Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? / Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by aimmoney9: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Keep reading guy. You'd see loads of insults on the thread as they attack obi and his supporters. It's a normal thing in politics nothing has changed in obi's case. Keep reading
As peter obi supporters you should be unapologetic with your insults....... grin grin

Insult those old fools that needs to be insulted they have taken Nigeria nowhere...... grin grin

A lot of them grew old and foolish with nothing to do for their country Nigeria than steal our common wealth....... grin grin

Ask yourself what you can do for your country not what your country will do for you? This comes to mind....... grin grin

And peter obi is wise and can do and offer much more..... grin grin

To hell with Nigeria having presidents that are shocked at happenings in the country...... grin grin grin

Peter Obi supporter unapologetic...... grin grin

You come my way you collect...... grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by aimmoney9: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Aystarz:

Pre-colonial Nigeria used to have an embarrassment of vibrant leaders like Peter Obi. They were just too many in the tank. I wonder what happened to us these past 25 years or so
True talk.... grin grin

Now we are celebrating mediocre......just like buhari, atiku, tinubu....... grin grin

We need technocrats to fix this shit hole and turn it to an El dorado and peter obi is the only way..... grin grin grin

Unapologetic Peter Obi supporter...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Wisdomanselem: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Whether devil like it or not, peter obi is going to rule us in jesue name....
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by CheapHomes1: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Flows001:
Like I implied earlier, he has taken a fundamental step towards that direction. If he is to return to Egypt tomorrow as the President of Nigeria, the Egyptians already know where to continue from.. I believe he actually went to get summary knowledge on how they were able to achieve all those things within a very few years and as well, to witness the actual thing and see the exact practical way they did same. Trust me, Egypt isn't the only place Obi will be learning from when he becomes President...
Its more like when you're having a constant issue in your house and you hear that someone in your street who was also having similar issue has been able to perfectly fix his own, I believe the first thing you will do is to pay him a visit so you can see the changes live and as well ask a few vital questions before coming to your house to begin fixing yours, in that instance, you've already established the relationship between yourself and that your neighbor, so you can still freely run to him for further explanations in the course of you implementing same procedure in fixing yours too...
What Obi did was a positive vibe sincerely, none of our leaders, past and present has ever thought it wise to atleast go and ask other countries that are succeeding in the areas we find challenging in Nigeria on how they were able to achieve their successes and overcome all the challenges, even the leaders in developed countries still travel around to learn a thing or two from other countries, nobody knows it all..

You haven't answered my questions. You don't need all this plenty grammar for 2 simple questions .

If he you say he wasn't going to be able to learn everything in 3days, you only ended up validating the points I raised which begs the question, what then did he go and learn over in Egypt?

How does going to eygpt for 3days to "learn" what you said he can learn in 3days show zeal when he could have easily gone to internet if learning was the issue?
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Eriokanmi: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
aimmoney9:

As peter obi supporters you should be unapologetic with your insults....... grin grin

Insult those old fools that needs to be insulted they have taken Nigeria nowhere...... grin grin

A lot of them grew old and foolish with nothing to do for their country Nigeria than steal our common wealth....... grin grin

Ask yourself what you can do for your country not what your country will do for you? This comes to mind....... grin grin

And peter obi is wise and can do and offer much more..... grin grin

To hell with Nigeria having presidents that are shocked at happenings in the country...... grin grin grin

Peter Obi supporter unapologetic...... grin grin

You come my way you collect...... grin grin
I understand you. Civility is part of political maturity. That's what they and their corrupt mentors are known for. You can imagine tinubu calling the ogun state governor an Eleyi,.meaning a worthless or novelty being in yoruba. So, insults are a part of them.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Ateke: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
I am obified. Peter Obi my President come 2023
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Kingspin(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
bukas15:
what is Bobrisky doing in this list. Is shim also a "leader"
Celebrities have been insulted, everyone.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by SaintLucia: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Enemy of the nation. Suffer no dey taya U.

Let's give this enigmatic man a chance to better the country. Vote Peter Obi.
Sorry I can feel your pain. Nigerians will not vote for a sit at home every Monday candidate. Obi Pandora will come fourth.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by SaintLucia: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
aimmoney9:

Whether you like it or not the contest is between peter obi and others ....... cheesy grin grin
sorry I can feel your pain. Nigerians will not vote for an IPOB candidate that will encourage sit at home every Monday. Obi Pandora will come fourth.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by RealEzee(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I don't know peter obis intentions, but this looks more like a circus show to me. Obi said he went to Egypt to learn about Egypt's power sector, education, planning and finance sectors. You can't even learn about one sector in 3days not to talk of 4 sectors at once in 3days. Even if he wanted to learn anything, we are in the internet age. In the comfort of his home, he can interact with the Egyptians and get documents that show how they arrived where they are. I am surprised a lot of folks are carried away by this trip. It's more like tourism to me
no be everything be phone talk padi mi
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
SaintLucia:
Sorry I can feel your pain. Nigerians will not vote for a sit at home every Monday candidate. Obi Pandora will come fourth.
May the best man win.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by neyobills: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
IbileIfe:
Which Nigerians?
Why do many Nigerians like deceiving and fooling themselves?

The biggest problem in Nigeria is INSECURITY and the worst hit regions are in the North East and South East, particularly Anambra, the home state of Peter Obi. And traveling to Egypt has nothing to do with the most critical political crisis of Insecurity that is the major threat to the presidential election in 2023.
Millions of eligible voters in the South East don't have PVCs.

Your home is on fire and you are traveling to visit another town to find out how to do what?

You are been clever by half constant electricity would go a long way in curbing insecurity if we can invest in CCTV and having a solidified national database I can assure you insecurity would dwindle by at least 50%,surveillance in key in security protocol in this century which constant electricity is the cradle ,that’s the way it works in any sane country and trust me it works like magic.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
ObiofAsaba1:
Obi i know say you no dey give shishi make you cut soap for me nah grin grin

Vote for am first wink
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
asin chia! See leader in action i no mind emptying my account for obi campaign

Bro sub me na na we dey trend obi name for twitter oh everyday
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by ada9ja(f): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Since you have read between the lines, then you shouldn't have any problems answering my questions.

How does your analogy negate the point he raised?

What did obi go to Egypt to learn?

Ur question is not what the person posted that warranted my reply
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by CheapHomes1: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
RealEzee:
no be everything be phone talk padi mi

Can you show me where I said anything about phone talk in my post?

I don't know peter obis intentions, but this looks more like a circus show to me. Obi said he went to Egypt to learn about Egypt's power sector, education, planning and finance sectors. You can't even learn about one sector in 3days not to talk of 4 sectors at once in 3days. Even if he wanted to learn anything, we are in the internet age. In the comfort of his home, he can interact with the Egyptians and get documents that show how they arrived where they are. I am surprised a lot of folks are carried away by this trip. It's more like tourism to me
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by CheapHomes1: 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
ada9ja:

Ur question is not what the person posted that warranted my reply

What warranted your response?
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by ada9ja(f): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What warranted your response?

Cypress042:
Studying indeed undecided the last time i checked people don't stand like statue and study.....,
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by RealEzee(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

padi mi no b everything b phone talk,some matters na physical presence for emphasizes ,he already had visit scheduled to meet them so no biggies, we can indeed be sure we can improve our power issue by just following the blue print the Egyptians did,the other candidates have not said anything concrete on How to fix the power issue we are having ,Obi is showing us it's possible and how to, indeed no be rocket science, unlike Fashola and APC.

The choice is urs padi mi
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by CheapHomes1: 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
RealEzee:
padi mi no b everything b phone talk,some matters na physical presence for emphasizes ,he already had visit scheduled to meet them so no biggies, we can indeed be sure we can improve our power issue by just following the blue print the Egyptians did,the other candidates have not said anything concrete on How to fix the power issue we are having ,Obi is showing us it's possible and how to, indeed no be rocket science, unlike Fashola and APC.

The choice is urs padi mi

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Flows001(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered my questions. You don't need all this plenty grammar for 2 simple questions .

If he you say he wasn't going to be able to learn everything in 3days, you only ended up validating the points I raised which begs the question, what then did he go and learn over in Egypt?

How does going to eygpt for 3days to "learn" what you said he can learn in 3days show zeal when he could have easily gone to internet if learning was the issue?
You obviously didn't read the scenario I painted..
Checking online is way different from going to have a look at the changes and asking direct questions to the brains behind such massive achievements.
You should know that he definitely didn't just wake up one day and decided to travel, he definitely must have read about everything online before deciding to go there himself to verify, meet the brains and learn some basics...
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by CheapHomes1: 4:02am On Jun 18, 2022
Flows001:
You obviously didn't read the scenario I painted..
Checking online is way different from going to have a look at the changes and asking direct questions to the brains behind such massive achievements.
You should know that he definitely didn't just wake up one day and decided to travel, he definitely must have read about everything online before deciding to go there himself to verify, meet the brains and learn some basics...

You are just going round in circles. You haven't answered my questions.

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Toneypen247(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2022
ayo84:

Interested in your signature of writing opportunity

Send a dm via my signature
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by CoolAmbience(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

slowpoke!
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by CoolAmbience(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Codebite:

So basically what you're saying now is that we shouldn't support Obi but support either Atiku, Tinubu, or kwankwaso?

Support whoever you want.

But Obi won't be president.

He isn't prepared.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency / My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari / Army Discovers Burnt Corpses Of Policemen & Cannibalism In ESN Imo Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.