Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls (8866 Views)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / Share Your Experiences Dating A Single Mother And Single Father / Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by Antyxx: 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Black people and dumbility go hand in hand

Humans are humans, therea little difference between human beings. It all depend on how they were raised

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by Dreadlock69(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Uhnmmm she said she won't give another card unless, she face time me .

She threatened to block me

She pleaded with me

She said she really want to video call me

She's always bussing my phone

And I was just lie upandan and confusing her

That year wey yahoo still sweet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by Ballzproblemm: 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Uhnmmm she said she won't give another card unless, she face time me .

She threatened to block me

She pleaded with me

She said she really want to video call me

She's always bussing my phone

And I was just lie upandan and confusing her

That year wey yahoo still sweet
day is not dating, you wanted to scam

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by Dreadlock69(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
day is not dating, you wanted to scam

It's still part of dating ,all nah dating

The one's Nigeria girls dey run loca nnko

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by pansophist(m): 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
You cant generalize white girls, they are vastly different, the same way Nigerian girls and Jamaican girls are, and yes, I intentionally used that example because white people spread across different continents like Nigerian girls and Jamaican girls. I don't know about whites in other places, but I know more about European white girls, so I will elaborate on those ones.

1. The anglophones (British, Americans, Canadians, Australians). This set of girls are usually independent, which doesn't mean they want a broke man though, hypergamy still applies, but if you are reasonable as a man, dating should be easy. You will relate easily with these ones generally as a Nigerian since they are all English-speaking countries, but your accent might be a challenge in the beginning. The British and Americans are the fattest in the group, while the Canadians are Aussies, and oh New Zealanders are angels.

2. The francophones (Belgian, France, Swiss). These ones are similar to the anglophones in independence, but generally, I like them more due to their chilled lifestyle. Anyone that has been to francophone African countries can also attest that the french are less of a rush, cozy to be with, and just want to enjoy the moments. They have really good food, chocolates and family time. It is not a surprise that the Francophone capital (Paris) is a city of love. So if lovey-dovey and romance is your calling, better go marry a french girl. Also, they are very fine, better than the anglophones, and more sexual.

3. The Nordics (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Sweden). These ones are the creme de la creme. Classy in a cultured way, I know because I studied in Sweden. They are feminists in the true sense of the word. I remember when I went on a date with a Ukrainian-Finnish girl one time, she refuse me to pay for her. As a local man that had just arrived, I thought she didn't like me because how dare you do not chop my money? It is not like was rich o, but as a student, I could save 50 euros to take her to a coffee shop after hustling one menial job like that grin So if 50/50 is your thing and you want girls that see it as normal, then Scandinavian ladies are your best bet. So take the best thing from the anglophone and francophones, then add pure class, and you will get a sweet brew of the nordic ladies.

4. Slavic. (Russia, Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Serbs, etc). There is the largest group of white people on Europe's mainland, and in my view, Nigerian men easily integrate with these ones. They are religious, and not too developed economically, so social connection is important to them, the most corrupt compared to other groups, are very hospitable, and black guys are seen as a novelty there. If you want to be looked like a zoo animal, then go there. But not with animosity, but with curiosity. You will get lots of requests by teenage girls for a selfie, to post to their Snapchat. They will normally assume you are American since lots of US black soldiers are stationed in some of these countries. The girls are traditional, feminine, and sweet. A typical Naija man will like them culturally because they will appreciate your money. So a traditional man will marry wife easily there. I have seen more Africans with SLavic women that the other groups combined, that should tell you something.

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by jagorinho: 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Na that bastard wey dem call PUTIN
Fake love!!! You no fit fight alongside Natasha to liberate Ukraine from Father Russia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by LILTJAY: 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
rocknation62:

BIGO live

You can download it either on play store or App Store
thanks.. na dating app

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
pansophist:
You cant generalize white girls, they are vastly different, the same way Nigerian girls and Jamaican girls are, and yes, I intentionally used that example because white people spread across different continents like Nigerian girls and Jamaican girls. I don't know about whites in other places, but I know more about European white girls, so I will elaborate on those ones.

1. The anglophones (British, Americans, Canadians, Australians). This set of girls are usually independent, which doesn't mean they want a broke man though, hypergamy still applies, but if you are reasonable as a man, dating should be easy. You will relate easily with these ones generally as a Nigerian since they are all English-speaking countries, but your accent might be a challenge in the beginning. The British and Americans are the fattest in the group, while the Canadians are Aussies, and oh New Zealanders are angels.

2. The francophones (Belgian, France, Swiss). These ones are similar to the anglophones in independence, but generally, I like them more due to their chilled lifestyle. Anyone that has been to francophone African countries can also attest that the french are less of a rush, cozy to be with, and just want to enjoy the moments. They have really good food, chocolates and family time. It is not a surprise that the Francophone capital (Paris) is a city of love. So if lovey-dovey and romance is your calling, better go marry a french girl. Also, they are very fine, better than the anglophones, and more sexual.

3. The Nordics (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Sweden). These ones are the creme de la creme. Classy in a cultured way, I know because I studied in Sweden. They are feminists in the true sense of the word. I remember when I went on a date with a Ukrainian-Finnish girl one time, she refuse me to pay for her. As a local man that had just arrived, I thought she didn't like me because how dare you do not chop my money? It is not like was rich o, but as a student, I could save 50 euros to take her to a coffee shop after hustling one menial job like that grin So if 50/50 is your thing and you want girls that see it as normal, then Scandinavian ladies are your best bet. So take the best thing from the anglophone and francophones, then add pure class, and you will get a sweet brew of the nordic ladies.

4. Slavic. (Russia, Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Serbs, etc). There is the largest group of white people on Europe's mainland, and in my view, Nigerian men easily integrate with these ones. They are religious, and not too developed economically, so social connection is important to them, the most corrupt compared to other groups, are very hospitable, and black guys are seen as a novelty there. If you want to be looked like a zoo animal, then go there. But not with animosity, but with curiosity. You will get lots of requests by teenage girls for a selfie, to post to their Snapchat. They will normally assume you are American since lots of US black soldiers are stationed in some of these countries. The girls are traditional, feminine, and sweet. A typical Naija man will like them culturally because they will appreciate your money. So a traditional man will marry wife easily there. I have seen more Africans with SLavic women that the other groups combined, that should tell you something.

I visited a lady in a small town in ukraine called Kramatorsk.
I was shocked when i was told that im the 2nd only black person in that town of 3000+ ppl
I taught he was joking until i went on a walk in the park with the lady grin grin
i felt like a celebrity, the lady was just showing me off.
Some where taking pictures with me
Some will request to touch my Afro
it was a lovely experience
Some of them thought i was from U.S.A, that time obama was still president.
I was literally treated like a celeb for those 2 days i stayed in that small town.
They really adore handsome black men
Slavic are Very lovely people

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by pansophist(m): 12:00am On Jun 17, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

I visited a lady in a small town in ukraine called Kramatorsk.
I was shocked when i was told that im the 2nd only black person in that town of 3000+ ppl
I taught he was joking until i went on a walk in the park with the lady grin grin
i felt like a celebrity, the lady was just showing me off.
Some where taking pictures with me
Some will request to touch my Afro
it was a lovely experience
Some of them thought i was from U.S.A, that time obama was still president.
I was literally treated like a celeb for those 2 days i stayed in that small town.
They really adore handsome black men
Slavic are Very lovely people

Confirm, that someone has validated my point. As for me, I am the first black person a lot of white people have seen because I have traveled far and deep into the hinterlands of Europe. Not only kids, but even old people that haven't seen a black person before, but I was also their first. If you want the experience to last, then try speaking the language. This might sound surprising, but I consider them more hospitable that the west. The slavs are my favorite Europeans, and if I will ever live in Europe permanently, it will probably be a Slavic country.

I speak a bit of Polish, and I cant imagine the joy in the eyes of lots of old people when they speak to a black person they have never seen before in their native language. I cant count how many homes and parties I have visited, and how many drinks I have been given for free, just because they could connect with me deep in their native tongue. Russia was the best for me. That big ass country spanning three continents, that will fit in the whole 29 EU countries x3 with space left, has so many regions that everyday will be an adventure. I have tried speaking Russian through my knowledge of Polish to a KAzakh woman, and just cant help it and was so happy. Mehn, experiences are wonderful.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:19am On Jun 17, 2022
pansophist:

Confirm, that someone has validated my point. As for me, I am the first black person a lot of white people have seen because I have traveled far and deep into the hinterlands of Europe. Not only kids, but even old people that haven't seen a black person before, but I was also their first. If you want the experience to last, then try speaking the language. This might sound surprising, but I consider them more hospitable that the west. The slavs are my favorite Europeans, and if I will ever live in Europe permanently, it will probably be a Slavic country.

I speak a bit of Polish, and I cant imagine the joy in the eyes of lots of old people when they speak to a black person they have never seen before in their native language. I cant count how many homes and parties I have visited, and how many drinks I have been given for free, just because they could connect with me deep in their native tongue. Russia was the best for me. That big ass country spanning three continents, that will fit in the whole 29 EU countries x3 with space left, has so many regions that everyday will be an adventure. I have tried speaking Russian through my knowledge of Polish to a KAzakh woman, and just cant help it and was so happy. Mehn, experiences are wonderful.
One thing that blew my mind is their beauty
I will enter bus and can count upto 5 random girls that look like Fashion Models.

Slavic women beauty is pure from heaven.
I have even asked them what is the secret to their beauty??
I have have mingled with many HOT slavic girls..
I'm forever grateful to God for the oppoutunity and lovely experience i had with slavic women.
They are angels in human form.

Ironically i later found out that ukraine women were ranked 3rd most beautiful women in the world.
The 1st most beautiful women was Sweden

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by Zubby2005(m): 1:47am On Jun 17, 2022
I've never dated a white but to be honest I prefer black girls due to the kind of environment I grew up in but I really admire their beauty like mad, but I'm a type of guy that don't like too much eyes on me so I'll prefer a black.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by Drenimarcus(m): 2:17am On Jun 17, 2022
To buttress oga pasophist points. If you want a traditional, religious woman. No waste time, go for Central Europeans(Czech, Slovakia etc) and Russians. Their women are generally brought to build and nurture homes.

Their culture is very similar to ours. I recently started to learn more about their culture, traditions, food and music. Czech and Russia tops the chart for me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by RADIO1: 4:34am On Jun 17, 2022
The Eastern European are not expose to black people. I remember when I was working in a warehouse in England and most of the Eastern European people always want to put me in their tictok video or Instagram live video but all those British white no send me at all

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by imagrg(m): 4:55am On Jun 17, 2022
Once dated an Indian lady.
So beautiful and willing.
She fell madly in love with me like in the movies. But I nor fit marry Oyinbo.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by SavageBoy: 5:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Sputniki:

Strangers For Sex DOT com

Who be this bastard
Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by SavageBoy: 5:53am On Jun 17, 2022
imagrg:
Once dated an Indian lady. So beautiful and willing. She fell madly in love with me like in the movies. But I nor fit marry Oyinbo.
Dream hard brogrin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by JOACHINpedro: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2022
This thread just opened my eyes.
Thanks to all those that contributed so far.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by Maxxim: 6:53am On Jun 17, 2022
pansophist:

But sir if the ladies in these countries you mentioned are really that good why do most Naija guys still come to marry ladies here, seeing how most girls here don turn fish bone
Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by Silasloaded(m): 6:53am On Jun 17, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Dated a ukrainian girl for 2 years

1. Their pussy gets WET easily
2. If they love you, They fit die for you
3. They know how to knack well well
4. They love to show off their black boyfriend
5. She will take her time and buy you precious or expensive gifts on your birthday
6. They love outdoor adventure, hiking..etc
7. They take time to look Good and Clean
8. Looking into her blue sexy eyes go make you fall in a trance.They are sooo beautiful kiss
9. Their love be like fairytale in real life

I miss you Natasha cry cry cry
Bossman I wan dey like you.
I know why I don't know how to approach a woman.
I haven't been in a relationship before �
Imagine having a good great white lady in your life.
Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by jesmond3945: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2022
pansophist:

but people say they are racist
Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by jesmond3945: 7:28am On Jun 17, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

One thing that blew my mind is their beauty
I will enter bus and can count upto 5 random girls that look like Fashion Models.

Slavic women beauty is pure from heaven.
I have even asked them what is the secret to their beauty??
I have have mingled with many HOT slavic girls..
I'm forever grateful to God for the oppoutunity and lovely experience i had with slavic women.
They are angels in human form.

Ironically i later found out that ukraine women were ranked 3rd most beautiful women in the world.
The 1st most beautiful women was Sweden
the last thing i heard about them is racism
Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by arthurwillia(m): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Dated a ukrainian girl for 2 years

1. Their pussy gets WET easily
2. If they love you, They fit die for you
3. They know how to knack well well
4. They love to show off their black boyfriend
5. She will take her time and buy you precious or expensive gifts on your birthday
6. They love outdoor adventure, hiking..etc
7. They take time to look Good and Clean
8. Looking into her blue sexy eyes go make you fall in a trance.They are sooo beautiful kiss
9. Their love be like fairytale in real life

I miss you Natasha cry cry cry

Ehya so why she come leave your sorry a$$
Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by jesmond3945: 7:30am On Jun 17, 2022
RADIO1:
The Eastern European are not expose to black people. I remember when I was working in a warehouse in England and most of the Eastern European people always want to put me in their tictok video or Instagram live video but all those British white no send me at all
thank you for bringing this up. Eastern europeans i believe can be extreme. They can be friendly and also can be hateful as well especially in england.
English man no send you because of their perceived superiority above everybody.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by Jijuo: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2022
Kaiair:
Are they good or bad undecided

Was it a traumatic, toxic, boring, pleasant or one of the best relationships in your life?

Are they generous or stingy

How are their affairs in the oza room? grin Boring, badass or psycho? grin

As for me, my ex was a possessive ogbange "subtly" but she was very generous grin and she helped sharpen my bedroom skills wink

My next future target will be a latin girl.....I get plenty targets grin

Seun
lalasticlala
I think they are good. The pretty young lady from Chicago I dated was so good. She calls me on phone always and also motivates me. But covid-19 took her away from me. May her soul rest in peace.

I always shed tears when I recall how I lost the girl and later my mother.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by Generalwoodz(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2022
ritzybeauty are you Caribbean ? Skin so flawless embarassed embarassed
Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by SleekyPosh(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
This thread just opened my eyes.
Thanks to all those that contributed so far.

It's so Nice! Correct Thread. I've always wanted to have a feel of dating an European Lady...This is really educative and enlightening for me! Thanks OP kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by YourFavorite21(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2022
They used to live in my street , back then ...though I never dated any of them , we were cool as ordinary friends
Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by Jijuo: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Generalwoodz:
ritzybeauty are you Caribbean ? Skin so flawless embarassed embarassed
What do you wanna do? smiley
Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2022
SleekyPosh:

It's so Nice! Correct Thread. I've always wanted to have a feel of dating an European Lady...This is really educative and enlightening for me! Thanks OP kiss
wink
Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by LILTJAY: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2022
YourFavorite21:
They used to live in my street , back then ...though I never dated any of them , we were cool as ordinary friends
for nigeria or abroad?
Re: Share Your Experiences Dating White Girls by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2022
dwilliams:
They are very honest, truthful and loyal ... If a white girl shags someone she would tell you.. those ppl no too get time to De dribble man and when they love.. they will give you their soul and everything...
Yh, dem sabi love like psychos grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. / I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. / My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.