Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation (5784 Views)

Igbo Marginalisation is a Big lie and just a Propaganda. / Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch / Abuja Natives Decry Omission From Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by bashr4: 4:11am On Jul 22, 2011
9ja voice:

By alj harem when nollywood started did it not start by land allocation and funds from the SG of lagos.  

lie lie and kingsize lie. wait lagos state government are you talking about here, do lagos state gov sponsor yoruba movies? how will they sponsor an igbo movie(nollywood) hahahahaha you are a joke my dear your hatred is obviouse.

by alj haram there has to be fund released by the State to get him started.

that is what we are talking about ,in the east government don't release a dine for you survival,we succed by individual efforts. Alj haram am sorry because you guys cannot do unless gov came for your rescue so try another region bc fed gov aint interested in us they are afraid of the unknown.
infact let me make it clear, majority of the people going north and west are the people that couldn't compete anymore in the east. i am an example of it. when am ok i stay in onitsha main mkt but when i couldn't compete any more i came to lagos and took their weak advantage.

thank you very much that is one thing they will never understand . had to expand to invest to abuja and yenogoa too cus men my fellow igbo competitors where choking me in the east and ph.
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by alex14(m): 4:13am On Jul 22, 2011
When the nigerian dungeon finally ceases to exist, I will propose that an Igbo nation that will rise should put in place strict immigration requirement for any would be immigrant, especially of youruba and northern extractions, since both have refused to shed this their culture of begging and almajirism cheesy grin.
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by bashr4: 4:16am On Jul 22, 2011
alex_101:

When the nigerian dungeon finally ceases to exist, I will propose that an Igbo nation that will rise should put in place strict immigration requirement for any would be immigrant, especially of youruba and northern extractions, since both have refused to shed this their culture of begging and almajirism cheesy grin.
seccesion does not mean closing of boarder mind you, afterall benin,togo and ghana boarderS are open unless you wont be part of ECOWAS.
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by bashr4: 4:17am On Jul 22, 2011
abeg lets end this topic, ALJ HAREM PLS KPACHALU ANYA
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by 9javoice1(m): 4:24am On Jul 22, 2011
Secret exposed and evil unveil.
Festus Adedayo and Enugu State served under chimaroke nnamani. link below

http://www.radionigeriaibadan.com/index.php/component/content/article/870-governor-ajimobi-appoints-ssg-and-chief-of-staff.html
http://www.dawodu.com/enugu6.htm

On a good day we igbo's from river state to delta state don't like free meal. we hate to receive instead we try to be giving.
whenever we cry and shout just know ye that the pain is unbearable by then.
ALJ HARAM! remember we know who you are. you are a paind agent by norther elites to monitor southern discussion online.
even when bombing is at the heaviest around you,yet you are online morning,afternoon and night. we know you.
pls ask your slave master's to give you money from among the ones they stole rather than slaving you in this modern day.
even with your education you still behave timid anyway aboki will only remain aboki.
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by alex14(m): 4:26am On Jul 22, 2011
bashr4:

seccesion does not mean closing of boarder mind you, afterall benin,togo and ghana boarderS are open unless you wont be part of ECOWAS.
ECOWAS or no ECOWAS, we will not allow almajiris of yoruba and northern extractions in. Only those that will contribute positively to development of the new nation will be welcome. Productive Igbos cannot be going into their respective countries and aid in development, while the ones that will come from their countries (odua and arewa) into Igbo nation will be almajiris and beggars,,,ONLY PRODUCTIVE CITIZENS NEED APPLY cool.
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by adejoro75: 4:26am On Jul 22, 2011
9ja voice:

Secret exposed and evil unveil.
Festus Adedayo and Enugu State served under chimaroke nnamani. link below

http://www.radionigeriaibadan.com/index.php/component/content/article/870-governor-ajimobi-appoints-ssg-and-chief-of-staff.html
http://www.dawodu.com/enugu6.htm

On a good day we igbo's from river state to delta state don't like free meal. we hate to receive instead we try to be giving.
whenever we cry and shout just know ye that the pain is unbearable by then.
ALJ HARAM! remember we know who you are. you are a paind agent by norther elites to monitor southern discussion online.
even when bombing is at the heaviest around you,yet you are online morning,afternoon and night. we know you.
pls ask your slave master's to give you money from among the ones they stole rather than slaving you in this modern day.
even with your education you still behave timid anyway aboki will only remain aboki.

This boldened is no news. At least you should credit me now, no?
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by EzeUche(m): 5:13am On Jul 22, 2011
[size=20pt]Igbo blah blah Igbo blah blah [/size]
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by Afam4eva(m): 7:12am On Jul 22, 2011
ROFLMAO. This thready funny no be small.
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by seanet02: 7:22am On Jul 22, 2011
Ibo shyt shyt shyt ibo shyt shyt shyt
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by gidson12(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2011
Eyah, lol, poor yorubas
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by adejoro75: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2011
How has the mighty fallen. A whole Yoruba tribe turn to beggars of crumbs grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by ezeagu(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2011
seanet02:

Ibo shyt shyt shyt ibo shyt shyt shyt

The madness and frustration has set in.
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2011
Kai, una no dey tire, LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by Desola(f): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2011
Some Yorubas sef dey fall pesin hand. Na dem dey give these baboons mouth to talk. Of all states in Africa, they've chosen to go and live in an ajokutamamumi's land? Seriously? What's the attraction?

Abeg continue marginalising them ojare. They deserve it! Awon atojubole mo bi obe gbe dun.

By the time the okoros make them into suya maybe then they'd find their level.

Okoroland? Wonders shall never cease.
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by Chyz2: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2011
Desola:

Some Yorubas sef dey fall pesin hand. Na dem dey give these baboons mouth to talk. Of all states in Africa, they've chosen to go and live in an ajokutamamumi's land? Seriously? What's the attraction?

Abeg continue marginalising them ojare. They deserve it! Awon atojubole mo bi obe gbe dun.

Maybe they should take their azzes back to Olodowaland.
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2011
LMAO!! My boredness was quenched!!

Desola:

Na, I believe in expanding. They're scared of Hausa/Yoruba takeover. cheesy
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by Desola(f): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LMAO!! My boredness was quenched!!

Na, I believe in expanding. They're scared of Hausa/Yoruba takeover. cheesy

, but the question is: where is there to expand? You go build house only for erosion to carry am go the same year? Mba. We should expand to fertile lands not god forsaken areas. Okoroland has absolutely nothing to offer except of course they don't mind getting eating and being roasted for their New Yam festival.
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by bashr4: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2011
Desola:

, but the question is: where is there to expand? You go build house only for erosion to carry am go the same year? Mba. We should expand to fertile lands not god forsaken areas. Okoroland has absolutely nothing to offer except of course they don't mind getting eating and being roasted for their New Yam festival.

abeg free them they only want to get away from the poverty in yorubaland which is now alarming , almost 70 percent, na wa for u oo
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by sowetto(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2011
there is only one place in nigeria where non indegenes are secure in nigeria and that is d east
how many times have you heard that hausa/yoruba people were masacared in d east?
nobody has time for any body in the east.
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by kasiem(m): 3:55am On Jul 25, 2011
Harem was right, cos i can remember gov't giving all igbomen 20 pounds after the civil war.
Re: Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2011
Desola:

If nothing is there to extend to in the SE, then we'll make sth. It's profitable for a group of ppl to have resources in multiple locations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ / Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant / The Secret Of The Seven Sisters (documentary On Oil In The World And Nigeria )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.