Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party (68510 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Blakpot: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Promiseisaac:
Peter Obi should better select a vp from the north because na them get population pass and na them dey still come out vote pass any other region in Nigeria. And you all should agree with me it won’t be easy for this man to win.

But whom will he pick? Kwansako said he doesn't want to be VP.
One idiot here suggested Ahmed Musa lol

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by paskal16: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:
Kindergarten Party. Them no get person to present as VP, na Okupe them start. Who dey bench?
weyrey but masari na vp placeholder for apc abi?
Ojoro cancel ojoro cheesy
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Frigga13: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oplomo:
Frigga13 a.k.a bornthroway cultist.. grin

Next!
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Sunsets: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
This is how to know a nobody. Always taking cover behind a keyboard.
Eriggs:
[b][/b]
U know those ipos criminals and terrorists very well. Hypocritical Bastards they are.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Eastlink(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
thatigboman1:
if only kwankwaso will agree to be Obi's VP, that will be the game changer.
That is if Kwankwanso hasn't submitted his VP list. The last I heard from him was that he is contesting as President not Vice.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by erubati: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
#nairalandmodsarebigots
The dimwitted retarded fools are not complaining of a Christian-christian tickets.
The crazy bigots of mods allowed them push their nonsense muslim-muslim tickets to fill our eardrums.
Nairaland is a joke of platform and needs to be checkmated

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Eastlink:
He isn't popular in the north though a good candidate. I prefer someone like Lamido Sanusi Lamido, former Emir of Kano and former CBN Governor.

I think Emir Sanusi is too big to run as a VP. Nuhu Ribadu has that integrity stamp.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by NoToTerrorists: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Eriggs:
[b][/b]
U know those ipos criminals and terrorists very well. Hypocritical Bastards they are.
says an Afonja Oduduwa Nation secessionist. grin

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Oplomo: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Frigga13:

Next!

Swear say you drink your mama breast milk when dem born you. You even sabi ya mama? grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by thatigboman1: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Eastlink:
That is if Kwankwanso hasn't submitted his VP list. The last I heard from him was that he is contesting as President not Vice.
na so. I'm sure Labour will get a good, incorruptible northern Muslim to be Obi's VP before the July 15 deadline.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
erubati:
#nairalandmodsarebigots
The dimwitted retarded fools are not complaining of a Christian-christian tickets.
The crazy bigots of mods allowed them push their nonsense muslim-muslim tickets to fill our eardrums.

I am totally against a Christian-Christian ticket. This is a placeholder position to beat the deadline. No need throwing your toys out of the pram.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Babastrong(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=PresidObi post=113900396]We dont really care, we are still going to vote for Labour party in full.

What I know is that we need a northern VP for balance. But we move, get your PVC.

God bless Nigeria. [ so 2023 elections will surely hold now. Lol. I pity kanu where he is.]
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Crvrider: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:
Kindergarten Party. Them no get person to present as VP, na Okupe them start. Who dey bench?

Na wa party. Leave us like that.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by olatunji0607: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Christian/Christian ticket
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by thatigboman1: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
erubati:
#nairalandmodsarebigots
stop behaving as if u are in a kindergarten class. Doyin okupe is just there as a placeholder in order to beat INEC deadline. Tinubu doesn't have a vp yet as well.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by franudi: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by lereinter(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
President obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Arysexy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:

He is used to fill in d space for now BC of today's deadline. LP will use d VP position to bargain for coalition. I watched Doyin on channels TV this evening, he said so.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by erubati: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

I am totally against a Christian-Christian ticket. This is a placeholder position to beat the deadline. No need throwing your toys out of the pram.
No need quoting my comments here.
U don't wanna eat what u can't smell.
Given the way all christian bodies were masturbating on the 'assumption' of a muslim-muslim ticket for APC.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Babastrong(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
One thing sure me die. if peter obi picks Ronaldo or Messi as his VP. he can never become our president in 2023.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Eastlink(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

I think Emir Sanusi is too big to run as a VP. Nuhu Ribadu has that integrity stamp.
Nuhu Ribadu is a card carrying member of the APC and was recently defeated in the Adamawa Governorship primary by a lady. Obi will be foolish to pick such a person. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi on the other hand is partyless and not only has that chivarly to convince the northern elites but also the talakawas of the north west.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by buckeyemedia: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
At least we know your name unlike apc that the yoruba Muslims that want to vote for them don't even know the name of their Vp candidate.Everything is in secrecy
Secrecy for oblivious blind minded people like yourself.

Ibrahim Masari Kabir from Katsina State.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by buckeyemedia: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Eastlink:
Nuhu Ribadu is a card carrying member of the APC and was recently defeated in the Adamawa Governorship primary by a lady. Obi will be foolish to pick such a person. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi on the other hand is partyless and not only has that chivarly to convince the northern elites but also the talakawas of the north west.
See them, Confused Failures before the race has begun.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Eastlink(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
thatigboman1:
na so. I'm sure Labour will get a good, incorruptible northern Muslim to be Obi's VP before the July 15 deadline.
Sure. I'm upbeat about that. And that VP candidate will be too hot for APC & PDP to handle in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Kundistrict(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by erubati: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
thatigboman1:
stop behaving as if u are in a kindergarten class. Doyin okupe is just there as a placeholder in order to beat INEC deadline. Tinubu doesn't have a vp yet as well.
What u criticize on 'assumption' on APC should also never be tolerated even on pretext of placeholder.
It's the highest of hipocracy.
If it had come from the camp of APC,would u type all these quotes u're giving me?
Leave u to ur conscience
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by buckeyemedia: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Eastlink:
Sure. I'm upbeat about that. And that VP candidate will be too hot for APC & PDP to handle in the north.
More than likely a reject of APC or PDP like Peter Obi himself.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Eastlink(m): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
buckeyemedia:
See them, Confused Failures before the race has begun.
Lol, the same failures wey dey give your APC High BP grin

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Kpartners: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:
APC that is not kindergarten, who is their VP candidate please

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by tikco(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Stumbling across some comments here makes me smile
We can do without the north yet all want an alley from the grin cheesy this is politics you have to respect that.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Bigheart042(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
Doyin okupe biti bawo,we need someone that can pull vote for labour party in the north.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

Lol...sexy sexy
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Frigga13:
Me waiting for post 2023

Them go finally start Biafra war for igboland and bomb out their existence .. while refugees dip camp go plenty for akwaibom asaba and Edo.. the rest go empty for Lagos .. while the war rages on in igboland all four stores building razed ..

No be prophesy.. Na just how e go play.

But who cares.. nobody

Will beg the media to blackout tomorrow events in the east when it begins

Advise asaba people to block their bridge end ..

you think you can use North to replace your ancestral land ba?

even though your people no dey think deep, still Orientating them is still the best way of reducing foolish people from that side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) / Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.